PDA

View Full Version : Why Don't You Have A Seat Over There........

Spade: The Real Snake
30th June 11, 10:12 AM
From The Brits

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2009511/To-Catch-Predators-Chris-Hansen-caught-cheating-wife.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

But now Chris Hansen has found himself on the receiving end of his own hidden camera tactics, after the married NBC anchor was secretly filmed on an illicit date with a blonde television reporter 20 years his junior.
Hansen, 51, has allegedly been having an affair with Kristyn Caddell, a 30-year-old Florida journalist, for the last four months.

loltastic, let the PedoBears everywhere rejoice

jkdbuck76
30th June 11, 12:04 PM
But she's 30. Adultery? Yes. Pedobear? No. Let him keep his job; Bill Clinton kept his.

30th June 11, 12:19 PM
not now.
lulzin' at hypocrisy.

SoulMechanic
30th June 11, 12:56 PM
Oh god it would be the best thing ever if his wife just walks out into the restaurant dinning room when Kristyn Caddell leaves to powder her nose and goes "please continue to have a seat Chris I have a few questions for you."

SoulMechanic
30th June 11, 01:01 PM
But I mean really, none of you have ever wanted to trade in for a newer model? Dude went from a Saab to an Audi.

mistress
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyItXUfVkq7y3grYwxHV-cPsw7j3o_AhI8DAiV73eGGb-fjK2ByA

Wife
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRstaW1gJz6s1ski7B_xHSBGkkKjmApw 3xkU-t0fXpcoT7gnUzN

30th June 11, 01:21 PM
He was the subject of a four-month long sting operation conducted by 'The National Enquirer' after he allegedly began an affair with former NBC intern Kristyn Caddell, now a 30-year-old Florida journalist.

lol

hands caught in the cookie jar, y'all

Harpy
30th June 11, 04:49 PM
Stupid DailyMail.

So the man cheated? It has nothing to do with his job.

I think Snake is more interested in the employees of 'Perverted Justice'.

30th June 11, 04:51 PM
It amuses me when the smug get pwnd

Harpy
30th June 11, 04:54 PM
What he did is not illegal. One perspective can be that he was being true to himself and his needs.

30th June 11, 05:40 PM
What he did is not illegal. One perspective can be that he was being true to himself and his needs.
Adultery is illegal in Florida.

Frank White
30th June 11, 09:10 PM
Those women look the same to me.

nihilist
1st July 11, 09:33 AM
Shit, if I were in a room with that blonde I'd say "Why don't you have a sit right HERE?" (points at lap)

1st July 11, 10:11 AM
Shit, if I were in a room with that blonde I'd say "Why don't you have a sit right HERE?" (points at lap)
too old
not lolli

Cullion
2nd July 11, 08:58 AM
Stupid DailyMail.

So the man cheated? It has nothing to do with his job.

I think Snake is more interested in the employees of 'Perverted Justice'.

His job is to provide a form of entertainment based on a low-brow form of schadenfreude. This will probably make more people tune in, because his target audience enjoy being outraged, and he just served up another big helping. No sane person would fire him, they'd encourage this to come up in his show in awkward ways to generate more drama and lulz, for the viewing figures.

As far as any personal discomfort he might feel from his own personal indescretions being turned into tabloid entertainment.. he's made a lot of money turning other people's problems into selfrighteousoutragetainment. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Feryk
5th July 11, 10:58 AM
The girl he's having an affair with is ridonkulous. His wife isn't unattractive either.

Neither of them is jail bait, and he is not a Pedo Predator.

Having said that, he will have some uncomfortable squirming to do, and I'm guessing a divorce to manage.

WarPhalange
5th July 11, 01:28 PM
not now.
lulzin' at hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy? Explain how.

5th July 11, 03:44 PM
Hypocrisy? Explain how.
Adultry is a crime in Florida, so he knowingly participated in an illegal activity and was caught.
Every person he caught in one of his stings were guilty of intent. They *thought* they were talking to underage girls, but weren't. They *thought* they were meeting an underage girl, but didn't. All the participants were above age, but the intent was there.
Hansen is no more innocent than those he snared in his net of lulz.

bob
5th July 11, 04:21 PM
Mistress reeks of high maintenance and works in media. Dunno about hypocrisy but bad judgement certainly.

WarPhalange
5th July 11, 06:51 PM
Adultry is a crime in Florida, so he knowingly participated in an illegal activity and was caught.

You really want to go there? Next you'll tell me you actually think people who break sodomy laws are bad people too.

Every person he caught in one of his stings were guilty of intent. They *thought* they were talking to underage girls, but weren't. They *thought* they were meeting an underage girl, but didn't. All the participants were above age, but the intent was there.
Hansen is no more innocent than those he snared in his net of lulz.

Except he didn't *intend* to bone a child.

5th July 11, 11:56 PM
You really want to go there? Next you'll tell me you actually think people who break sodomy laws are bad people too.
I already went there and it lured in your scraggly ass.
Good or bad isn't the issue, just more schedenfraude.
And somethingsomethingsomething the starving teachers.

Except he didn't *intend* to bone a child.You sound almost jealous.
However he did break the law and isn't being punished by law enforcement, just shown to be the fool he is in the same manner he made his name and made his bank.

Feryk
6th July 11, 11:22 AM
Sorry Snake, but there is a huge difference between luring someone who is below the age of consent into sex via internet and boning the 30 y/o anchorwoman you meet professionally.

Both are scummy, but the first has a victim who cannot help/defend themselves. The second is two people who are able to form mutual consent.

6th July 11, 11:26 AM
Sorry Snake, but there is a huge difference between luring someone who is below the age of consent into sex via internet and boning the 30 y/o anchorwoman you meet professionally.

Both are scummy, but the first has a victim who cannot help/defend themselves. The second is two people who are able to form mutual consent.

I never said one was more or less potentially debilitating than the other, I just stated he is no more innocent than those he and his team lured into the position they found themselves in. Which was: before his camera.

Feryk
6th July 11, 11:46 AM
And I do appreciate the irony of this idiot being hoisted with his own petard, but it's not really the same thing.

6th July 11, 12:36 PM
neither is excusing bad behaviour by pointing out worse behaviour.
both are bad, with differing degrees, but bad and illegal nonetheless

Harpy
6th July 11, 01:47 PM
Illegal only because Florida says so. What a stupid throwback to the dark ages to legislate against adultery of all things.

Feryk
6th July 11, 01:50 PM
Jeb Bush. Nuff said.

6th July 11, 02:14 PM
Illegal only because Florida says so. What a stupid throwback to the dark ages to legislate against adultery of all things.
oooOOOooooo.
mmmmMMMMmmmmm.
Why don't you have a seat over there, Lily........<unzip> do tell...........

Feryk
6th July 11, 02:18 PM
Watch out Snake. Mrs. Plissken may be watching.

Wouldn't want to do anything illegal now.

6th July 11, 02:45 PM
Lily's not in Florida.

AAAAAA
6th July 11, 03:09 PM
Did you really need that to know the man's an hypocritical asshole?

6th July 11, 03:28 PM
Did you really need that to know the man's an hypocritical asshole?
no, but it increases the lulz factor exponentially.

Feryk
6th July 11, 04:45 PM
Snake likes to see the self righteous brought low.

As do we all.

6th July 11, 04:56 PM
One perspective can be that he was being true to himself and his needs.
I missed this part of her post, originally.

I can't wait for the yardbird pr0n so I can have a proper fap

Harpy
6th July 11, 07:19 PM
I am all for sitting on my high horse (or Snake, whichever one likes licorice and apple slices).

I still try not to judge others too harshly though. We are all human and fallible. Some more than most.

Feryk
7th July 11, 10:52 AM
Pretty sure Snake likes apples.

7th July 11, 11:21 AM
Wait, did Lily just allude to having some reverse cowgirl action with me?

SoulMechanic
7th July 11, 11:22 AM
Pretty sure Snake likes his licorice like his men. Black, long and inexpensive. Better pray your Pedro's don't find out they got some competition brah.

7th July 11, 11:27 AM
Pretty sure Snake likes his licorice like his men. Lying prone in a box of a dozen.

Feryk
7th July 11, 01:29 PM
Wait, did Lily just allude to having some reverse cowgirl action with me?

She's subtle like that. You got to read between the lines.

Syntactical Disruptorize
8th July 11, 04:07 AM
Pretty sure Snake likes apples.
sf0OFZexRGs

8th July 11, 08:55 AM
"hey, you like apples? WELL I GOT SOME REVERSE COWGIRL WHILE EATING LICORICE, HOW U LIKE DEM APPLES???"

11th July 11, 11:08 AM
Doublelol:
just like the *alleged*Tree-jumping Short-eyes he went after, Hansen's proclivities have affected him at work and fucked up his pocketbook.
ELOHEL
http://www.aoltv.com/2011/07/11/chris-hansen-loses-dateline-anchor-job-after-scandal

According to 'The New York Post,' NBC was set to name Hansen as the new 'Dateline' anchor next month after current anchor Ann Curry landed the top job at 'Today,' but the plan has been scrapped by NBC brass, who believe the scandal has damaged Hansen.
AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA