http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJH0mfX4S5k

what the hell people.
is this real???

Cullion
27th June 11, 05:58 AM
Looks just like the New York 'event'.

Lebell
27th June 11, 06:13 AM
Oh so there's going to be a new movie out huh?
cool.

Did you hear about how wikileaks reports about a secret ufo war between the USA and the Ufo's believed to come from underwater bases in the southern ocean near antartica?
its a loltastic story!

Yiktin Voxbane
27th June 11, 06:16 AM
That's why the Japanese send whaling fleets down there, as they've always stated "Scientific Research", we all just assumed they meant about whales .....

Cullion
27th June 11, 06:53 AM
Oh so there's going to be a new movie out huh?
cool.

Did you hear about how wikileaks reports about a secret ufo war between the USA and the Ufo's believed to come from underwater bases in the southern ocean near antartica?
its a loltastic story!

I dunno. But a while ago (can't rememember the date, but it was in the last 12 months) there was a simillar thing in New York. Little indistinct silver shapes flitting around, people standing out in the street looking up at the sky with their mouths open, recording them on their phones.

Lebell
27th June 11, 06:56 AM
So we're all gonna die?
I'm still not sure whether to join the glorious resistance or become a collaborator for our new alien overlords if they promise to eat me last.

Cullion
27th June 11, 07:09 AM
There's no sign of whatever it was over Oxford yet.

Lebell
27th June 11, 07:15 AM
what was over oxford?
did they ask about me?

danno
27th June 11, 07:16 AM
not impressed.

Lebell
27th June 11, 07:18 AM
shut up, you fucking yokel.
get back to your chewing tobacco and your cousin.

Dr. Socially Liberal Fiscally Conservative Vermin
27th June 11, 07:36 AM
did they ask about me?

Yes they asked about that experiment they had running that had gone moldy

Lebell
27th June 11, 07:49 AM
oh that isnt about me then.
let's say if there were aliens who were inquiring, purely hypothetical ofcourse, about one of their females that crashed in the woods where some dutch dude was camping out, and like the dutch dude was interspeciescurious and like the alien seemed to be k.o. and he sorta found a whole that resembled..well its a long story, but like I have no fucking idea what that was about, okay?

Craigypooh
27th June 11, 09:33 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lens_flare

Cullion
27th June 11, 09:45 AM
It wasn't lens flare, it was more likely to have been shopped on by somebody working in one of the media companies around the 'sighting' in mimicry of what happened in New York.

Spade: The Real Snake
27th June 11, 10:12 AM
I blame "The Greys" for climate change

27th June 11, 10:13 AM
or "The Shadow People"...not sure which

27th June 11, 10:14 AM
But "The Reptilians" are definitely exploiting it for financial gain and "The Greens" are actively working on a solution.

Robot Jesus
27th June 11, 12:53 PM
fucking andalite bandits.

Fearless Ukemi
27th June 11, 01:24 PM
I'm not worried about this. We have Will Smith and Tom Cruise to defend us.

Dr. Socially Liberal Fiscally Conservative Vermin
27th June 11, 01:41 PM
Tom will save us!

XANU BE PRAISED!!!!

Craigypooh
27th June 11, 01:42 PM
It wasn't lens flare, it was more likely to have been shopped on by somebody working in one of the media companies around the 'sighting' in mimicry of what happened in New York.

Given they were claiming to be able to see something with the naked eye, I guess lens flare is ruled out.

Perhaps they were angels.

Robot Jesus
27th June 11, 04:25 PM
I saw a UFO once, I was just a kid and was stayong at my grandmothers house.

we where watching TV an I was staring out the window day dreaming. I saw a ball of green light just hanging in the air, I wasn't really paying attention. Once it dawned on me that this was odd I saw it fly away very quickly.

I seem to remember it being mentioned in the news paper the next day. I have no idea what it was.

Japuma
27th June 11, 10:12 PM
I would imagine it has to do something with the "This is the life - 12/06/2011" sign that is flashed several times on the video. Viral marketing attempt?

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc262/japuma630/ufothingy.jpg

KO'd N DOA
27th June 11, 11:03 PM
I don't think people can be trusted to hide UFO and aliens, as they can't suppress sex tapes made back in college. People are unreliable.

Steve
28th June 11, 01:55 AM
The UFOs are called crows. They have come there to peck you eyes out, like their cousins in OZ. They used to be peaceful... but now, consider it ALL OUT WAR.

Steve
28th June 11, 02:00 AM
I saw a UFO once, I was just a kid and was stayong at my grandmothers house.

we where watching TV an I was staring out the window day dreaming. I saw a ball of green light just hanging in the air, I wasn't really paying attention. Once it dawned on me that this was odd I saw it fly away very quickly.

I seem to remember it being mentioned in the news paper the next day. I have no idea what it was.

I'm sure cars ran away until it disappeared.

resolve
28th June 11, 11:56 AM
I've seen an Unidentified Falling Object before. I was headed to church one day and some of my buds were hanging outside the building. I look up in the sky just thinking to myself and see this HUGE ball of fire headed downwards through the atmosphere.. really long smoke trail, et cetera.

I say to my friends, "hey you see that?!?" and they go "yeah that's cool, look it's really hot let's go inside". I was fascinated by it though and kept showing it to people who were like "eh, probably just a meteor".

But I mean even if it was just a meteor.. even then, how often do you see a meteor of that size!? I ended up contacting the local air authorities and there wasn't even any record of it so I don't think it was a plane crashing or anything like that. But don't they usually report large meteors or falling space debris?

Lebell
28th June 11, 12:08 PM
maybe it was a fallen angel.

28th June 11, 02:00 PM
maybe it was a fallen angel.

shit head, they are HANGED angels.
HANGED ANGELS.

MAYBE IT WAS A HANGED ANGEL????

Vieux Normand
28th June 11, 02:07 PM
shit head, they are HANGED angels.