Robot Jesus
13th April 11, 06:24 PM
I need to but I know not what to do.

NoBowie
13th April 11, 07:13 PM
Movado watches are cool.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
13th April 11, 07:14 PM
jewelry is a very personal thing. i can't coach you on what someone is going to like

NoBowie
13th April 11, 07:17 PM
jewelry is a very personal thing. i can't coach you on what someone is going to like

What jewelry will get me more anal?

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
13th April 11, 08:13 PM
http://www.oaknyc.com/women/shop-by-style/accessories/jewelry/chrishabana-righthere-nec.html

FickleFingerOfFate
13th April 11, 08:17 PM

Cock Ring.

Harpy
13th April 11, 09:58 PM
We have done this thread!

RJ - what do you want the jewellery to 'say' (eg. Marry me, sleep with me, I like you, you're fun and this reminded me of you etc etc)?

bob
13th April 11, 10:45 PM
IIRC jade earrings say 'I am confused but pleasantly so by the fact that you have allowed me access to your intimate areas. Thank you.'

Frank White
14th April 11, 12:50 AM
Giant gold hoop earrings and a gold necklace with a pendant that says her name in cursive.

Adouglasmhor
14th April 11, 01:06 AM
I am shocked no one has said the obvious - Vajazzle (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS_IijQAVlo)

Ajamil
14th April 11, 01:28 AM
I was thinking the same thing. Help me find it and I'll merge the threads, Lily. Or at least a link.

NoBowie
14th April 11, 01:38 AM
BY HER A VULVA PIERCING. SAY IT WITH CLASS.

"I LOVE YOU TOOTS, AND I CARE ABOUT YOUR VAGINA!!!!"

AHAHAHAHA!

Harpy
14th April 11, 02:29 AM
Aj, no...this thread is different and should be personalised for RJ's needs.

Where mojo? Is he EvilSteve? He's got great ideas from what I remember of the other thread.

Spade: The Real Snake
14th April 11, 10:46 AM
Take her to the jewelry store and tell her you would like to buy her something to minimize your fail.

Angry Mandrill
14th April 11, 02:07 PM

http://www.loveandpride.com/Modules/ShowImage2.aspx?classid=1&objectid=3375&name=PrimaryImage

Kiko
14th April 11, 07:20 PM
We have done this thread!

RJ - what do you want the jewellery to 'say' (eg. Marry me, sleep with me, I like you, you're fun and this reminded me of you etc etc)?

^
This... also, what does she currently, usually wear?

FickleFingerOfFate
14th April 11, 07:30 PM
RJ, around her little finger....

resolve
15th April 11, 01:22 AM
Yeah you have to figure out what kind of style she'll like first.

Some women are into "earth" or crafty jewelry. Most women can be into it as well if its well made enough (high craftsmanship). These are jewelry items containing organic materials like wood, shell, bone, horn, corals, hemp, etc. Then you also have in the same genre jewelry that contains uncut stones or unpolished/unsanded/unfinished (except for maybe a dip in some liver of sulfur) metals; usually copper.

This type of jewelry is typically safe to get for any occasion. Just check for allergies first :P.

Next up is your typical sterling to fine silver jewelry; metal only. This can be combined with iron or steel (sometimes stainless) to make interesting effects. Some of the higher end earth jewelry will utilize silver as well. As silver is kind of your "baseline" for precious metals, this type of jewelry is usually safe to get for most occasions. The more elaborate the piece though, the more the piece is "saying".

Then you have jewelry that incorporates gold and other fine metals as well as silver that incorporates gemstones. Most of the basic or classic designs are safe for most occassions. The more elaborate/more expensive metals/more expensive stones the piece is/has the more you are "saying" with the piece.

Platinum/white gold/rose gold jewelry or jewelry with rubies, sapphires, diamonds, or other expensive gemstones set within them (or utilizing complex, hard to do settings) will usually cost you a pretty penny and tend to say alot about the nature of your relationship when presented as a gift.

If all else fails, get her a bracelet. There's usually no cultural significance attached to it. If she likes crafty stuff a necklace is also the safest option alongside bracelet.

Kiko
15th April 11, 01:54 PM
Find out whether she likes white or gold. As in Silver/white gold/platinum or yellow gold. It matters. Does anyone care about birthstones anymore? What colors does she like?

Earrings are usually a safe bet... Most women have pierced ears, but check just to make sure.

FickleFingerOfFate
15th April 11, 03:03 PM
For the rare person that likes it, rose gold is an elegant statement.

Cullion
15th April 11, 04:14 PM
If she wants gold and you have a tight budget, then err on the side of 'smaller' rather than 'less pure'.

resolve
15th April 11, 04:16 PM
Or get sterling with high karat gold accents. It's always a nice combo.

15th April 11, 05:54 PM
Here:
(http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/CategoryBrowse.aspx?cid=563632&mcat=148207&omcid=G37936&iq_id=11176189&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=01%2BBranded%2BNew%2B-%2BExact&utm_term=11176189-Gifts%2BUnder%2B$250#p+1-n+60-cg+viewAll-c+563632-s+5-r+-t+-ri+-ni+1-x+-pu+-f+)
all these things are three things:
1) under $300, so it doesn't freak her out that you might not know her that well but are buying her jewelry
2) Tiffany and Company so she can show her friends you bought her something from Tiffany and Company
3) More tasteful than you taste

bob
15th April 11, 07:57 PM
4) Keep receipt and reclaim object in case of breakup.

15th April 11, 11:34 PM
5) Pawn shop on speed dial for whatever else you can shove into your pockets on the way out

Frank White
16th April 11, 02:17 AM
For the rare person that likes it, rose gold is an elegant statement.
Especially if its an eagle perched on a Harley shield.

Go with pearl earings.

Neildo
16th April 11, 02:22 AM
Go with pearl necklace

ftfy

16th April 11, 08:44 AM
Especially if its an eagle perched on a Harley shield.

Go with pearl earings.
Baby, I done hooked U the fuck right up with the finest Black Hills Gold.
That shit will look tight with your Generra Hypercolor shirt.
Hype as hellz.

Frank White
16th April 11, 12:10 PM
My wedding band is engraved on the inside, "this too shall pass".

FickleFingerOfFate
16th April 11, 12:38 PM
I've noticed the vows don't specify whose death....

I like loopholes.