nihilist
10th April 11, 09:03 PM
You shit your pants?

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
10th April 11, 09:09 PM
quite thoroughly

nihilist
10th April 11, 10:11 PM
That's like pheromones in some cultures.

fes_fsa
13th April 11, 12:28 AM
waxing jeans is SOOO 2007.

nihilist
13th April 11, 12:41 AM
Yeah but no come stainz

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
13th April 11, 02:22 AM
waxing jeans is SOOO 2007.

i know
this was a test run for future fabric treatments, like paint, overdye, rubberizing, etc. as well as a way to revitalize a pair of jeans I wasn't really wearing anymore.

also
got a wax denim jacket with leather sleeves in the work
(aw yeah)
p.s. fabric treatments haven't gone anywhere but the medium seems to be metallics and plant matter...

nihilist
13th April 11, 02:29 AM
Once you eat da poo poo and wear da poo poo, is there really any place left to explore?

fes_fsa
13th April 11, 08:49 AM
it also improves the wear of a denim that might be too light or delicate. not to mention waterproofing your shit so you don't have to look ugly when it rains.

so what did you use? from the looks of it, i'm guessing parafin and gasoline?

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
13th April 11, 02:30 PM
Beeswax, linseed oil, and black rit dye. I'm having trouble with bleeding however.

fes_fsa
13th April 11, 03:46 PM
you have to set the color.

i've never worked with rit before. but check if you have to wash it in either a salt solution or an acid solution (a cup or two of vinegar in the washing machine works), to set your dye.

resolve
13th April 11, 06:09 PM
Apparently you can also use beeswax, linseed oil, and turpentine.

I also found a DIY link that used Acrylic paint and gloss mix, going slowly and letting the denim absorb the mix.

I was curious what to do with some old jeans but how is the feel of this fabric once treated? I usually just tear up my old jeans and use them for painting supplies.

nihilist
13th April 11, 06:24 PM
Beeswax, linseed oil, and black rit dye. I'm having trouble with bleeding however.

You are supposed to remove the jeans before you have anal sex.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
13th April 11, 07:12 PM
I was curious what to do with some old jeans but how is the feel of this fabric once treated? I usually just tear up my old jeans and use them for painting supplies.

I originally put them on a little damp and they were icky, but after they dry they are fine. They don't breathe so well, but they're a little warmer for cold days and are waterproof. My method resulted in a fairly thick, obvious coat so you might want to be sure that waxed pants are something you can rock.