PDA

View Full Version : Cannot upload anymore

Neildo
24th January 11, 07:58 PM
i used to be able to access an album, and upload my own avatars ever since the site was 'fixed'. i am no longer able to do so. wtf

Steve
25th January 11, 01:14 AM
I've never seen an album on Socioicde. I have used an album on Bullshido and linked from there, though...

Neildo
25th January 11, 01:17 AM
it worked for a day. i uploaded a bunch of images and my current avatar. now its gone. at one point i still had a link to it in my control panel but it said i didn't have access to it and i didn't bother complaining about it at the time.

click My Profile > Experience tab; under points for user it says i have 24 album pictures.

if i go to settings; under miscellaneous there is a link to attachments, it shows links to images i've attached in threads and some of the pictures i uploaded to my album. when i attempt to click http://www.sociocide.com/forums/album.php?albumid=2 i get a message that says i don't have access to that page.

you broke it steev, fess up.

Steve
25th January 11, 01:27 AM
That doesn't seem to work for me, or rather, it lists experience activity for everyone (I don't really want to dig through all that). What is the problem that you are having exactly? Are you trying to access images in your album or are you having a problem changing your avatar...?

Neildo
25th January 11, 01:31 AM
can't change avatar. can't access the album it says i have images in. i'd make a screenshot for you but i have nowhere to upload to since googlepages changed their shit as well.

SoulMechanic
25th January 11, 01:34 AM
Hey uhh stevie, I am having a problem too. Like an hour ago I said that we should change Neildo's name to Optimus Gryme and his name is still showing up as boring old Neildo. Did you break that too?

Steve
25th January 11, 01:36 AM
I would imagine your album is dead. Try changing your av from your settings menu. If you have problems with that, then I'll make some inquiries.

Steve
25th January 11, 01:37 AM
Are you trying to upload an animated avatar?

Neildo
25th January 11, 01:39 AM
well i figured out googles crap navigation, now if only can i figure out this places'.

https://sites.google.com/site/neildato/home/album.JPG

the link to that album is the same as what i posted above.

Neildo
25th January 11, 01:42 AM
Are you trying to upload an animated avatar?

i don't even get an upload option.

https://sites.google.com/site/neildato/home/avatar.JPG

i was able to change it to the one i have now without issue.

Steve
25th January 11, 01:44 AM
Ah, that is a list of attachments. That is not an album that you can access directly, as far as I know.

OKAY, just checked, attachment management is fucked. Your album may be there, but as of now it is broken.

Steve
25th January 11, 01:47 AM
Yeah, older accounts are really fucked in a lot of ways, due to the lack of forum hacks we had set up previously.

PM the avatar you want and I'll set it up for you, that's the best I can do for you at this point.

Neildo
25th January 11, 01:59 AM
it's on my computer and i can't upload it :(

Steve
25th January 11, 02:00 AM
You can't host on photobucket or Google and send me a link?

Neildo
25th January 11, 02:03 AM
google doesn't like uploading gifs. i don't like photobucket.

Steve
25th January 11, 02:08 AM
Got it.

Neildo
25th January 11, 02:10 AM
gotterdammerung das scheisse is grossen

Kiko
25th January 11, 06:44 AM
I just made an album. Go into Community tab and click album. See if that works or I'm just special.

If that don't work, Neil, come join my group and use that album. I'm sure your stuff will fit ;)

Ajamil
25th January 11, 04:37 PM
Imageshack. It even has a desktop uploader that's the bees knees. Or frog, since that's their icon.