PDA

View Full Version : Ignoring a user doesn't ignore post on homepage

Ragout
22nd November 10, 03:34 PM
Ignoring a user doesn't ignore post on homepage

NoBowie
22nd November 10, 03:46 PM
There are allot of people who say / do annoying things on this forum. Actually using the ignore function instead of just skipping over the post with your eyes is like never watching the news because a negative story might come on.

If I were like you, I would put you on ignore for your post.

Instead, I am taking the mature approach.

Shotgun Christening
22nd November 10, 03:48 PM
There are allot of people who say / do annoying things on this forum. Actually using the ignore function instead of just skipping over the post with your eyes is like never watching the news because a negative story might come on.

If I were like you, I would put you on ignore for your post.

Instead, I am taking the mature approach.

If I didnt have you on ignore, I could agree with this post. Alas, I cant read it.

Kiko
22nd November 10, 05:21 PM
It used to be alot worse, Rags. You know who I'm talking about...

bob
22nd November 10, 06:07 PM
I'd like a facility whereby more people are made aware of who i am ignoring. Perhaps a flashing symbol on the person's screen whenever they make a post that I ignore. And large red letters at the bottom of their post for the rest of the forum to read saying: "bob has ignored this post".

I find it's not enough that I ignore them quietly.

Spade: The Real Snake
22nd November 10, 06:17 PM
I think nobody should be allowed to ignore bob.
all hail.

OZZ
22nd November 10, 07:38 PM
I think putting someone on ignore should be a last resort..and I have only ever had to do it once. But when someone is harassing you on every thread you post on and just going out of their way to be immature and bothersome, its easier to just put them on ignore.
I have no regrets.

nihilist
22nd November 10, 07:43 PM
Now that I have this thread on ignore, it no longer poses a threat to my well being.

SoulMechanic
22nd November 10, 08:23 PM
I let this chick suck on my penis for no more then 7-8 seconds on the side of a dumpster behind the bar on Saturday night and now my peepee hole itches allot. I wish I could put that on ignore.

Fairy XXXmas
22nd November 10, 09:35 PM
I let this chick suck on my penis for no more then 7-8 seconds on the side of a dumpster behind the bar on Saturday night and now my peepee hole itches allot. I wish I could put that on ignore.

I'm offended by that statement.

(ignore)

OZZ
22nd November 10, 09:39 PM

I'm betting you regret this..

jubei33
22nd November 10, 09:40 PM
Is there a white or green puss-like discharge? Could be an N. gonorrheae infection. Better go for a proper diagnosis and some prompt antibiotic treatment. If you're lucky and its uncomplicated it may only require a reasonably priced course of cephalosporin or a slightly more expensive fluoroquinolone. Don't hesitate, that stuff will eat you up good.

OZZ
22nd November 10, 09:42 PM
You can get that just from a chick sucking your dick?

Shotgun Christening
22nd November 10, 09:44 PM
I think putting someone on ignore should be a last resort..and I have only ever had to do it once. But when someone is harassing you on every thread you post on and just going out of their way to be immature and bothersome, its easier to just put them on ignore.
I have no regrets.

I bet you dont see this post then.

:)

Fairy XXXmas
22nd November 10, 09:46 PM
You can get that just from a chick sucking your dick?

Especially if it's your mom~!

HEY OH!

jubei33
22nd November 10, 09:50 PM
N gonorrheae infest all manner of mucosal membranes. Pharyngitis can be caused by it, with a similar phlegmy discharge, looks like a case of strep throat.

it can be maternally transferred to newborns as well through the vaginal canal. This causes Ophthalmia neonatorum, a bad eye infection of newborns.

Especially if it's your mom~
yours was in the clinic yesterday. She'll be OK. We'll take good care of you.

Shotgun Christening
22nd November 10, 09:55 PM
Especially if it's your mom~!

HEY OH!

Now ur done.

Harpy
23rd November 10, 12:43 AM
Where is everyone?

nihilist
23rd November 10, 12:57 AM
Someone please tell me what lily said.

I wouldn't know B/C I have her on ignore.

Harpy
23rd November 10, 01:06 AM
No, that's just your pudding on the screen hiding my posts.

nihilist
23rd November 10, 01:12 AM
It's not pudding.

Well, not technically.

Harpy
23rd November 10, 01:23 AM
Expiration date, 12.25.1985?

nihilist
23rd November 10, 03:04 AM
I didn't know it had an expiration date.

Shotgun Christening
23rd November 10, 06:15 AM
Someone please tell me what lily said.

I wouldn't know B/C I have her on ignore.

I would, but I dot know what you said because I have you on ignore.

23rd November 10, 08:12 AM
I am just going to put the whole fucking site on ignore

KO'd N DOA
23rd November 10, 10:41 AM
We should rig the ignore button to cure ignorance.

Angry Mandrill
23rd November 10, 10:49 AM
this should be fixed!

Ignore List

To remove a user from your ignore list, un-check the box associated with their name and click the 'Save Changes' button.

To add a user to the list, enter their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'.

Ignore List
Add a Member to Your List...

http://www.sociocide.com/forums/images/statusicon/wol_error.gif We can't help you ignore yourself.

User Name

Angry Mandrill (http://www.sociocide.com/forums/#)

FickleFingerOfFate
23rd November 10, 10:57 AM
I never ignore people,
I just annoy them as much, or more, than they annoy me.

Ajamil
23rd November 10, 12:05 PM
I was doing a great job at ignoring all of you, but then I came back to the site.

Vieux Normand
23rd November 10, 12:06 PM

You know where "she" really arrived from? You'll get some idea when the mandibled-arthropod larvae start to hatch. The itch just lets you know where they will all emerge...

Fairy XXXmas
23rd November 10, 12:38 PM
I'll never ignore anybody.

If I do, I'll miss important details that I'll use to find your personal information and then fap to your pictures.

/creeper

FickleFingerOfFate
23rd November 10, 01:46 PM
I'll never ignore anybody.

If I do, I'll miss important details that I'll use to find your personal information and then fap to your pictures.

/creeper

I'm easy to find.

About 10:00 Friday night, I'll be on your mom.

Angry Mandrill
23rd November 10, 01:51 PM
woof, puttin' that image on ignore...

23rd November 10, 01:55 PM
what's worse FFF's or MomzHelmut's ass?

Angry Mandrill
23rd November 10, 01:56 PM
christ, who could tell the difference?

23rd November 10, 01:58 PM
go by hair color

Fairy XXXmas
23rd November 10, 02:08 PM
hey gaiz, quit it

just cuz my mom has a thyroid problum, doesn't mean u gotz 2 b mean.

FickleFingerOfFate
23rd November 10, 04:10 PM
Her ass got that fat just from eating too many thyroids?

SoulMechanic
23rd November 10, 04:56 PM
No I don't have a puss like discharge. But for the first two days when I would pull out my wang to take a piss there would be some lint like shit stuck all around my peehole from the material of my cotton boxer-briefs. It freaked me out at first but that only happened for those two days. Today though when I woke up and urinated I really dont feel much of the itchy sensation. Think I will be ok dudes?

FickleFingerOfFate
23rd November 10, 05:25 PM
There's a 50/50 chance you will be fine.

Otherwise it will turn black and fall off.
What color was that lint-like substance again?

Feryk
23rd November 10, 05:37 PM
No I don't have a puss like discharge. But for the first two days when I would pull out my wang to take a piss there would be some lint like shit stuck all around my peehole from the material of my cotton boxer-briefs. It freaked me out at first but that only happened for those two days. Today though when I woke up and urinated I really dont feel much of the itchy sensation. Think I will be ok dudes?

Go and get checked if for no other reason than they have shove a cotton swap up your peehole. That is good for a few lulz for the rest of us.

23rd November 10, 07:03 PM
I guess you got a mustache burn cuz s/he didn't shave close enough

Shotgun Christening
24th November 10, 06:22 AM
Go and get checked if for no other reason than they have shove a cotton swap up your peehole. That is good for a few lulz for the rest of us.

I just did this to myself and I dont get where the lulz come in. It hurt like hell.

SoulMechanic
24th November 10, 08:12 AM
^^^ Looks like the mailman has been placing more then just mail in the misses slot when daddys busy working the nine to five. . .

Feryk
24th November 10, 10:51 AM
I just did this to myself and I dont get where the lulz come in. It hurt like hell.

Fuck, I'm laughing my ass off right now! Hilarious.

Fairy XXXmas
24th November 10, 11:11 AM
You can stop the pain by putting a drinking straw in there too.

Feryk
24th November 10, 11:14 AM
Just something you came up with when you were bored on a Saturday night?

Fairy XXXmas
24th November 10, 11:23 AM
Just something you came up with when you were bored on a Saturday night?
DIY castration required antifreeze, as well.

Feryk
24th November 10, 11:25 AM
Amazing what you can find on the internet these days.

Fairy XXXmas
24th November 10, 11:33 AM
Amazing what you can find on the internet these days.
Life as a eunuch can be very rewarding.

You should consider it.

Feryk
24th November 10, 11:43 AM
I've had my kids. They are old enough to be up later than me and the missus, but young enough that they are still around A LOT. I don't need to be a eunuch, I'm pretty much living that lifestyle anyways. However, I do get the occassional surprise or weekend if I'm lucky.

SoulMechanic
25th November 10, 12:22 AM
Just wanted to give you guys an update. My penor seems to be fully funtioning and working as good as ever. So no test for me, it hasnt been three months yet since my last batch of testing. Out of sight, out of mind.

KO'd N DOA
25th November 10, 08:15 AM
I can't believe you put your penor on ignore.

FickleFingerOfFate
25th November 10, 10:08 AM
Just wanted to give you guys an update. My penor seems to be... Out of sight, out of mind.

Maybe if you lost a some weight, you'd be able to see the little fella.

Feryk
25th November 10, 10:42 AM
Just wanted to give you guys an update. My penor seems to be fully funtioning and working as good as ever. So no test for me, it hasnt been three months yet since my last batch of testing. Out of sight, out of mind.

What do you think it was?

FickleFingerOfFate
25th November 10, 11:12 AM
Leprosy.

Feryk
25th November 10, 11:26 AM
Well, if it's only that, then Dola's set.

I hear the chicks at the Colony are so desperate they'll fall to pieces at the first compliment.

FickleFingerOfFate
25th November 10, 12:49 PM
As long as he remembers to leave a tip.

SoulMechanic
25th November 10, 05:48 PM
I have no idea what it was man, weener cooties? It only lasted two or two and a half days. Maybe it was an STD but the fact that I managed to fall asleep in my underpants while my girlfriend watched the spanish dubbed version of "The Secret" the other day. My penis just WISHED the chlamydia away.

FickleFingerOfFate
25th November 10, 06:43 PM
I have no idea what it was man, weener cooties? It only lasted two or two and a half days. Maybe it was an STD but the fact that I managed to fall asleep in my underpants while my girlfriend watched the spanish dubbed version of "The Secret" the other day. My penis just WISHED the chlamydia away.

So, did she leave?

SoulMechanic
25th November 10, 06:46 PM
No, not yet. But she sure as shit will leave if I end up giving her an STD. I am one of the best bullshitters in the biz and I don't even think I can find a way of giving that one a posative spin.

bob
25th November 10, 06:48 PM
No, not yet. But she sure as shit will leave if I end up giving her an STD. I am one of the best bullshitters in the biz and I don't even think I can find a way of giving that one a posative spin.

What about "this wouldn't have happened in the first place if your mom had been more careful"?

SoulMechanic
25th November 10, 06:52 PM
Yeah but then she would forbid me from continuing to fuck her mom.

Feryk
26th November 10, 10:38 AM
Mebbe it was a yeast infection. Can happen.

Ajamil
26th November 10, 12:16 PM
Use the Mitch Hedberg STD test - go ask your friends if they know anyone with an STD. If they say no, then you obviously are clean.