PDA

View Full Version : Short story: Dream Guy

Harpy
14th November 10, 04:49 AM
Sondra closed her eyes and clung to her now rumpled sage cotton sheets. Her tall blond Viking had taken her to the edge of beyond and had held her gently as she came down. Bliss. She didn't want to open her eyes to the reality of her pig of a husband sweating on top of her with his grin of pride at his minute record.

*Zzzzzzz*

"Andy you swine!!", she bridged and rolled the now snoring lump onto the hardwood floor and turned her back, taking all the blankets with her. Sleep came swiftly and so did the muscle-bound arms of her midnight warrior.

fin.

Cullion
14th November 10, 05:02 AM
I'm not blonde, but other than that I liked it.

Harpy
14th November 10, 05:05 AM
You're not Swedish are you? (gingery blonde?)

I've got the framework of your story in my mind. Working title 'Seven Suppers'.

Cullion
14th November 10, 05:52 AM
I've got reddish brown hair. I always thought I was too short to be mistaken for a scandanavian (5'9"), but a few people tried to speak to me in swedish the last time I was on holiday in Greece.

Lebell
14th November 10, 07:42 AM
She meant me obviously.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
14th November 10, 07:44 AM
They say even the ubermensch gotta put their pants on one leg at a time. MEGA JESUS-SAMA slithered into skinny dungarees and turned one last time to survey his gelatinous folley.

"No more fucking appletinis," he sighed, as he shut the door to Lily's apartment and began a lurid march home.

Harpy
14th November 10, 03:53 PM
No one gets it! This is my response to El Dread's (oldman34) story. Dream guy is none of you.

Lebell
15th November 10, 06:33 AM
i havent read his story yet, is it good?

Spade: The Real Snake
15th November 10, 10:11 PM
It's like a typical episode of True Blood

nihilist
27th November 10, 04:24 PM
Lil, you said no erotica was allowed and here you come off with this smut.

Have you no shame, woman?

Harpy
27th November 10, 04:49 PM
Revenge know no bounds.

Where's your story??

nihilist
27th November 10, 05:01 PM
Look.

Harpy
27th November 10, 05:08 PM
No erotica was jvjim's rule btw.

I want more!