PDA

View Full Version : Good grief. Muslims are a silly people

Shotgun Christening
9th November 10, 06:20 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/40091668#40091668

So Mrs Obama reaches out for his hand and he takes it. Now his followers are saying he shouldnt have and are saying he isnt a good Muslim? Maybe Michelle should have known NOT to touch the guy since her husband is all about being understanding of other religions.

Seriously though, the guy tries to pass it off as Mrs Obamas fault saying she forced the handshake.

Spade: The Real Snake
9th November 10, 06:37 PM
He was reaching for the toilet hand to give it a good sniff and she put out the wrong hand.

Shotgun Christening
9th November 10, 06:49 PM
well that explains it then

Harpy
9th November 10, 07:26 PM
^ TROLL

partyboy
9th November 10, 09:11 PM
^ TROLL

^ UGLY

Fairy XXXmas
9th November 10, 09:21 PM
^ UGLY

^INSULT

WarPhalange
9th November 10, 09:53 PM
I like how they keep repeating the hand-shake zoomed up more and more, as if it were something astonishing and violent, like the Rodney King beating or something.

Angry Mandrill
9th November 10, 10:23 PM
it's the middle-finger tickle she gave him that they're trying to show. geez.

Shotgun Christening
10th November 10, 05:49 AM
I like how they keep repeating the hand-shake zoomed up more and more, as if it were something astonishing and violent, like the Rodney King beating or something.

I noticed that too.

LOOK SHES TOUCHING HIS FINGER!!!!! LOOK!!! BARACK AND MICHELLE HATE MUSLIMS!!!

Harpy
10th November 10, 05:58 AM
I bet the Indonesians think that President Obama is secretly Muslim.

Shotgun Christening
10th November 10, 05:59 AM

He isnt?

Spade: The Real Snake
10th November 10, 10:10 AM
then he would have much better success keeping his bitch in line

Ajamil
24th November 10, 12:56 AM
They have a statue of him in his former Indonesian elementary school. I really just can't figure that one out. Has Obama done anything to help Indonesia? Are they trying to say other Indonesians can grow up to be POTUS like him? Do they really not have actual citizens they can build statues for?

AAAhmed46
24th November 10, 01:18 AM
They have a statue of him in his former Indonesian elementary school. I really just can't figure that one out. Has Obama done anything to help Indonesia? Are they trying to say other Indonesians can grow up to be POTUS like him? Do they really not have actual citizens they can build statues for?

hahaha i know.

Hell the man has been DISTANCING himself from his indonesian experience since he came into office.