PDA

View Full Version : So what now Dallas?

Shotgun Christening
8th November 10, 06:44 AM
I have always been a big Dallas Cowboys fan. Like most die hard fans, I have suffered through some good seasons and some bad seasons.
However, this season is all I can stand.
Romo has ZERO pass protection, as evidenced by his newly broken collarbone. Wade Phillips has about as much command of his team as Barack Obama does over the economy.

Im not a fan of firing a Head Coach in mid season, but what is there left to lose? 1-7? Really?
The only thing worse would be for the Cowboys to sign Randy Moss when he becomes a free agent at the end of this season, or next week when Jeff Fisher puts him on the waiver wire.

Japuma
8th November 10, 08:32 AM
I liked Jerry Jones quote after the game...
Reporter - "Jerry can you put your finger on whats wrong?"
JJ - "I don't have enough fingers."

<- Skins fan

Shotgun Christening
8th November 10, 04:44 PM
I liked Jerry Jones quote after the game...
Reporter - "Jerry can you put your finger on whats wrong?"
JJ - "I don't have enough fingers."
<- Skins fan

Quote gold.

Wade is gone. They replaced him with the offensive coordiantor. I dont recall their offense being that good.

Japuma
8th November 10, 06:01 PM
No, its not (especially since Romo got his shit wrecked). Jason Garrett is a robot... a ginger robot at that.

I'm not too optimistic about the Skins chances now that the QB controversy has started...

Shotgun Christening
8th November 10, 07:55 PM
No, its not (especially since Romo got his shit wrecked). Jason Garrett is a robot... a ginger robot at that.

I'm not too optimistic about the Skins chances now that the QB controversy has started...

Romo got fucking popped.

McNabb is better than Grossman by a longshot.

Japuma
8th November 10, 08:15 PM
yeah, no shit. The problem is going to be for next year as McNabb's contract ends this year and there doesn' appear to be any hope of an extension. There's talk of the Skins going after Vick.

OZZ
8th November 10, 08:52 PM
Oh man, you guys finally want to talk football and you don't use the pitiful NFL thread I tried to get going/
For shame..
Yeah, I saw Jerry Jones' interview this morning. He's an original, that guy. But the good thing about football is you can almost always look around and find a team that is worse than yours..
Like the Bills!

Shotgun Christening
9th November 10, 06:34 AM
yeah, no shit. The problem is going to be for next year as McNabb's contract ends this year and there doesn' appear to be any hope of an extension. There's talk of the Skins going after Vick.

Vick and Mcnabb have similar play styles so Vick could be a good fit.

Oh man, you guys finally want to talk football and you don't use the pitiful NFL thread I tried to get going/
For shame..
Yeah, I saw Jerry Jones' interview this morning. He's an original, that guy. But the good thing about football is you can almost always look around and find a team that is worse than yours..
Like the Bills!

Yeah but nobody expected the Bills to do good.

Steve
10th November 10, 11:01 PM
Maybe a page from a middle school playbook could help out the team?

0UIdI8khMkw

EDIT: after viewing the comments, nm (I was beaten to it):

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i141/forstevee/ScreenHunter_02Nov110106.gif

Kein Haar
10th November 10, 11:38 PM
Rex Grossman still plays in the NFL! lol

Even Lovie Smith got fed up with that dweeb.

Tee hee hee hee.

Btw, I have major wood over every Cowboy's tragedy.

Shotgun Christening
11th November 10, 12:42 AM
Rex Grossman still plays in the NFL! lol

Even Lovie Smith got fed up with that dweeb.

Tee hee hee hee.

Btw, I have major wood over every Cowboy's tragedy.

Is he any worse than John Kitna?

Kein Haar
11th November 10, 11:13 AM
I don't know.

Japuma
11th November 10, 11:47 AM
They are about the same... Only difference being Rex has been to a Super Bowl with Chicago (although that was mostly the defense)

Spade: The Real Snake
11th November 10, 12:11 PM
Isn't their new coach like that dude with the twin brother that both played for the Cowboys AND the World League of American Football?

Jason Garrett