PDA

View Full Version : How to tell if your daughter is doing her boyfriend

Pages : [1] 2

Shotgun Christening
29th August 10, 07:54 AM
*DISCLAIMER* This is purely a theory on my part, and I claim no expertise in any field of study that may pertain to this theory.

People often wonder if their little girl is being "good" when daddy isnt around to watch her with her boyfriend. I have discovered that it is VERY easy to tell how far your daughter has gone with her boyfriend. I can even spot when a girl has lost her virginity.

Humans are animals, pure and simple. We often perform social animal cues subconsiously. One of these subconcious cues is the exhibition of submission. In most animals the submissive cue is their posture. Many animals will expose the vulnerable portion of their body to a more dominant social member.
For example, in dogs, this is their belly. A dog will show submission to its master or the Aplha male by rolling on its back, thus exposing the vulnerable spot.
In humans our vulnerable spot is our back. We cant defend it well and its our blind spot. Knowingly exposing this area to someone in close proximity is against our basic nature. Even in a crowd you will look over your shoulder. (Unless you are a predator and then you generally dont because you arent worried about other predators but I digress)

When a couple starts out they will sit next to each other, walk next to each other, stand side by side, etc. They will also not perform general public displays of affection (hereto afterwards called PDA) such as kissing, holding hands, having arms around shoulders, or full on embracing (full frontal contact).
After the couple begins to interact more, the PDA will evolve as a sign that the person is in a relationship with the other one. A visual cue to other potential suitors. Hand holding is usually the first step in public since it is the least intimate of the the PDAs. Next A quick hug and later a quick kiss usually followed by long full contact hugs and open mouthed, long kissing in public.
As these stages of PDA are reached, the chances of sexual relations (in any form, oral, genital, mutual masterbation) increase.

After sexual relations are experienced the dynamics of the visual cues change overnight. Often the first cue is one partner (usually the less dominant female) allows the other to stand or embrace from their vulnerable spot. If your daughter is allowing her boyfriend to embrace her from behind in all likelyhood she has engaged in some form of sexual relation with her partner. It is an animalistic subconcious act that is performed. If your daughter is sitting in her boyfriends lap the same thing applys. It allows for the back to be exposed to another more dominant member of the species.

Lebell
29th August 10, 08:02 AM
hahahaha, i dunno dude.

EuropIan
29th August 10, 08:04 AM
How old are your daughters?

Kiko
29th August 10, 08:05 AM
Or you could... TALK TO HER!

Geeze.

Shotgun Christening
29th August 10, 08:06 AM
hahahaha, i dunno dude.

Trust me.

How old are your daughters?

Is the dating pool that shallow in your area?

11 and 5, but this comes from many years in a Church youth program and various Youth Outreach programs.

Shotgun Christening
29th August 10, 08:07 AM

Geeze.

That isnt going to work for me. I canteven get them to admit who left a floater in the toilet.

Lebell
29th August 10, 08:08 AM
well some things do make sense, with the back turning etc.
but acording to your theory im a predator.

:-(

EuropIan
29th August 10, 08:10 AM
Is the dating pool that shallow in your area?

Ha ha, no.

11 and 5,

So this is some sort of prep so you know when to load your shotgun with rocksalt, eh?

but this comes from many years in a Church youth program and various Youth Outreach programs.
That's just creepy.

Lebell
29th August 10, 08:13 AM
oldman34 has done a lotta outreaching with the youth eh?
;-)

Shotgun Christening
29th August 10, 08:14 AM
Ha ha, no.

Ill take your word for it.

So this is some sort of prep so you know when to load your shotgun with rocksalt, eh?

My daughters know some of my past. Their boyfriends will have a healthy repect. I cant stop them though so I have already had the sex talk with my oldest son and MOM34 has talked to the oldest daughter. Better informed than abstinant.

That's just creepy.

That I was in a church? Nah, I used to go with MOM34 all the time and help out. I also heard all the drama after the break ups as to how they let themselves be drawn into sex ...blah blah teenage drama blah

Shotgun Christening
29th August 10, 08:15 AM
well some things do make sense, with the back turning etc.
but acording to your theory im a predator.

:-(

Yeah....thats a side theory. Its also why MOM34 says she will be out of town with the kids when you come to visit.

Shotgun Christening
29th August 10, 08:16 AM
oldman34 has done a lotta outreaching with the youth eh?
;-)

LOLOLOL:rolleyes:

Lebell
29th August 10, 08:28 AM
Yeah....thats a side theory. Its also why MOM34 says she will be out of town with the kids when you come to visit.

dude if i ever visit your family and the kids are there, ill make sure ive eaten and im not hungry.
dont worry bout it.
when in rome ill act like a roman.

can we lynch a black guy when im there?

Shotgun Christening
29th August 10, 08:30 AM
dude if i ever visit your family and the kids are there, ill make sure ive eaten and im not hungry.
dont worry bout it.
when in rome ill act like a roman.

can we lynch a black guy when im there?

I know that and you know that but MOM34 doesnt believe that.

No lynching but we can drag one behind a truck.

Commodore Pipes
29th August 10, 08:30 AM
I don't know, man. I've hugged plenty of girls from behind without having sex with them. Of course, how they reacted to it usually determined if I could've had sex with them or not, so there might be a little corollary there.

Shotgun Christening
29th August 10, 08:32 AM
I don't know, man. I've hugged plenty of girls from behind without having sex with them. Of course, how they reacted to it usually determined if I could've had sex with them or not, so there might be a little corollary there.

Lets assume that you had an ongoing relationship with them and werent just trying to drag them into your van.

Lebell
29th August 10, 08:32 AM
I know that and you know that but MOM34 doesnt believe that.

No lynching but we can drag one behind a truck.

Didnt mom34 think i was a chick?
lol! awesome!
she should see my TD footage, i like pretty manly.
for a giraffe.

Shotgun Christening
29th August 10, 08:36 AM
Didnt mom34 think i was a chick?
lol! awesome!

She used to.

she should see my TD footage

She has

, i like pretty manly.

I have no doubt in this.

for a giraffe.

Its djraffe around here

Ajamil
29th August 10, 08:39 AM
I've held a g/f from behind who I didn't sleep with. The theory makes sense, but I'm not certain how reliable it is.

EuropIan
29th August 10, 08:44 AM
Ill take your word for it.

Thanks, I am a trustworthy guy. Can I babysit your daughters?

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/4764/quagmire_medium.jpg

My daughters know some of my past. Their boyfriends will have a healthy repect. I cant stop them though so I have already had the sex talk with my oldest son and MOM34 has talked to the oldest daughter. Better informed than abstinant.

I guess that's a sensible approach. Heaps more sensible than many of your neighbors and friends I would a assume.

That I was in a church? Nah, I used to go with MOM34 all the time and help out. I also heard all the drama after the break ups as to how they let themselves be drawn into sex ...blah blah teenage drama blah
I had a moment where I imagined you and Dagon trading places

Commodore Pipes
29th August 10, 08:47 AM
Lets assume that you had an ongoing relationship with them and werent just trying to drag them into your van.

You really should define these parameters up front, dude.

Kiko
29th August 10, 08:54 AM
*shakes head*

Let MOM34 talk to them then.

Shotgun Christening
29th August 10, 08:57 AM
Thanks, I am a trustworthy guy. Can I babysit your daughters?

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/4764/quagmire_medium.jpg

No. LOL

I guess that's a sensible approach. Heaps more sensible than many of your neighbors and friends I would a assume.

Yes, you are correct. My parents never talked to me about sex.

I had a moment where I imagined you and Dagon trading places

Now THATS creepy. The fact that you were thinking about me and Dagon at the same time.

Shotgun Christening
29th August 10, 08:58 AM
I've held a g/f from behind who I didn't sleep with. The theory makes sense, but I'm not certain how reliable it is.

Had you done anything else with her of a sexual nature?

*shakes head*

Let MOM34 talk to them then.

She concurs.

EuropIan
29th August 10, 08:59 AM
I only want to give them a 'Christian Side Hug'

WOA5OaMJs98

Lebell
29th August 10, 08:59 AM
She used to.

LOL!
thats pretty funny.

She has
and she thinks im a predator still?? ZOMG! jihaaad!

I have no doubt in this.

Who you callin a faggot, boy?

Its djraffe around here

I dont care how y'all call em, i just eat em.

Anyway whats your background/past that ensures a healthy respect?
us marines?
KKK?
david koresh's private bodyguard?
what?

syberia
29th August 10, 09:02 AM
Eh. Some people are just natrually touchy. I'm not, but some people are.

Always hugging me. Wierdos.

Anyway, like she's going to sit in his lap in front of her dad. If they even think that a parental figure is watching they'll be on thier best behaviour.
Escpecially if they've grown up in a home in which sex isn't an open and non-judgemental subject. (i'm not saying yours is one. I'm just, you know, sayin')

Shotgun Christening
29th August 10, 09:05 AM
LOL!
thats pretty funny.

Yeah.

and she thinks im a predator still?? ZOMG! jihaaad!

Convinced would be a better word.

Who you callin a faggot, boy?

HH would not approve

Anyway whats your background/past that ensures a healthy respect?
us marines?
KKK?
david koresh's private bodyguard?
what?

Some things will not be discussed on the internet.

Shotgun Christening
29th August 10, 09:09 AM

You happen to be veryy attractive and the people that are hugging you know that you are sexually active. They are also so it stands to reason they would do some of these things.

Anyway, like she's going to sit in his lap in front of her dad. If they even think that a parental figure is watching they'll be on thier best behaviour.
Escpecially if they've grown up in a home in which sex isn't an open and non-judgemental subject. (i'm not saying yours is one. I'm just, you know, sayin')

Thats my point. They will. These are subconcious actions after someone experiences a bonding moment with another person.

Its a fairly judgemental subject. I have a terrible double standard. In my head if my daughters have t3h s3xy t1m3 with their boyfriend he is going to be very sorry.
If my boys get t3h s3x then I will be understandably proud of them, but wont saythat shit out loud to MOM34.

Kiko
29th August 10, 09:18 AM
Kids seem to be less self concious about PDA now than I recall being. (Yes, I know that was in the last ice age and all) I've had to remind mine to be considerate of others in the room at the time and been told... "But they don't CARE!"

Double standard? That'll bite ya in the ass, ya know...Either of 'em can end up turning you into grampa34

Ajamil
29th August 10, 09:23 AM
Understandable double standard. Consequences of stupid sexual behavior is much worse for a female.

Kiko
29th August 10, 09:51 AM
I disagree with the first part and must agree for the second. Leave her holding the bag and run along to the next conquest? Great parenting! NOT!

bob
29th August 10, 03:01 PM
If your daughter's boyfriend hugs her from behind and she jumps and looks a little startled, like she's been poked in the back with something, they're probably about to have sex.

Lebell
29th August 10, 03:06 PM
if you just lock your daughter up in the basement til she's 35 then all your problems are solved.

HappyOldGuy
29th August 10, 03:10 PM
I knew you were austrian.

nihilist
29th August 10, 03:12 PM
Just keep a couple fingers in there. If you feel a p3n0r, chances are, she's getting some action.

Ajamil
29th August 10, 04:01 PM
Get one of those electric doorbells like they use in convenience stores. When the doors part it'll chime in your living room.

nihilist
29th August 10, 04:35 PM
Put a cat in there. When you hear a guy scream, thats your cue to grab the shotgun and finish the job.

nihilist
29th August 10, 04:35 PM
Get one of those electric doorbells like they use in convenience stores. When the doors part it'll chime in your living room.

Make sure the beams are aligned

Harpy
29th August 10, 04:47 PM
Old fashioned chastity belt with a rusty lock.

Lebell
29th August 10, 04:57 PM
why a rusty lock?
i wonder what Freud would make of this..

Ajamil
29th August 10, 05:03 PM
Put a cat in there. When you hear a guy scream, thats your cue to grab the shotgun and finish the job. JFShaDcoJNY

You were waiting for this, weren't you?

nihilist
29th August 10, 05:03 PM
Old fashioned chastity belt with a rusty lock.

The dampness and salt content takes care of the last requirement.

Harpy
29th August 10, 05:07 PM
A little oil would take care of the rust.

oldie - my dad found us out post marriage when he walked in on some afternoon delight.

nihilist
29th August 10, 05:08 PM
What's the asstroll's name?

Shotgun Christening
29th August 10, 05:21 PM
oldie - my dad found us out post marriage when he walked in on some afternoon delight.

Two questions..

1) When did we get married
2) That was your dad?

granpa34

I wouldnt mind having a little baby to snuggle but I want my kids to be in their middle 20's before they give me one.

nihilist
29th August 10, 05:35 PM
JFShaDcoJNY

You were waiting for this, weren't you?
Well, basically EVERY female is secretly hoping that someone will come along who is man enough to fuck the troll out of her.

Harpy
29th August 10, 05:42 PM
Amen.

Truculent Sheep
29th August 10, 08:12 PM
I know one man who had all sorts of problems with his daughter. Was she having sex with her boyfriend? He was desperately looking for signs.

Well, there was that time she left home for three years - to somewhere called 'yoo-nee' - and then moved into a flat with that no doubt sex-mad boyfriend straight after.

And then there was that day the troubled father had to go to that strange and very formal church ceremony where his little girl wore a strange white dress, that no-good boy was wearing a suit he had no doubt stolen, and his wife spent the whole day crying. And then two years later, his daughter started to put on weight and had to take time off work. What had happened to her?

One day he decided to confront her. His worst fears seemed to be confirmed, for when he entered her house, she was looking very pale and unwell, leaning against the wall with a massive puddle at her feet. It seemed obvious that she had recently engaged in penetrative sex in a brazen and uncouth manner. 'Daughter!', he demanded, 'have you been having... relations with that young man???'

'For fuck's sake, Dad! Drive me to hospital! I'm going into labour, and Pete can't make it back in time!'

'Oh thank goodness!' the relieved father said. And there I was thinking you were having sex on a regular basis!'

SFGOON
30th August 10, 01:29 AM
I liek ur theory an tink ur rite lol?

Hedgehogey
30th August 10, 01:41 AM
It's very important that oldman34 keep tabs on the sexual relations of his and other people's daughters. Very. Important.

nihilist
30th August 10, 01:48 AM
Yeah but it will eventually destroy what little prostate he has left.

Kein Haar
30th August 10, 02:27 AM
OM34 is a racist piece of garbage.

Lebell
30th August 10, 03:17 AM
I hope i'll never get daughters.

Harpy
30th August 10, 03:20 AM
I hope they don't get your looks :)

ICY
30th August 10, 03:35 AM
Some things will not be discussed on the internet.

Nutless.

Lebell
30th August 10, 03:43 AM
I hope they don't get your looks :)

If i could have the guarantee my daughters would get my loox, then i'd be okay with having daughters as they'd obviously be safe from boys.

Harpy
30th August 10, 04:00 AM
They'd probably turn out to be beautiful leggy blondes with model looks. I've seen this kind of thing with not-hot couples and vice versa for the beautiful couple with scary looking kids.

Lebell
30th August 10, 04:01 AM
They'd probably turn out to be beautiful leggy blondes with model looks. I've seen this kind of thing with not-hot couples and vice versa for the beautiful couple with scary looking kids.

Lily, you do realise that IRL you should be so lucky to have me, right?
I'm a god amongst men.

Harpy
30th August 10, 04:05 AM
Hephaestus. Yes.

Lebell
30th August 10, 04:25 AM
Hephaestus. Yes.

:-)

Stll a God, Lilai.

You would be a mere muze to me..

FickleFingerOfFate
30th August 10, 04:32 AM
If i could have the guarantee my daughters would get my loox, then i'd be okay with having daughters as they'd obviously be safe from boys.

So, you look like an ugly girl.

Noted.

FickleFingerOfFate
30th August 10, 04:33 AM
:-)

You would be a mere muze to me..

Yeah, she a-muzes me too.

Lebell
30th August 10, 04:35 AM
So, you look like an ugly girl.

Noted.

shut up, kaiser wilhelm.

Ajamil
30th August 10, 04:46 AM
I hope I get Lebell's daughters.

bob
30th August 10, 04:51 AM
I hope I get Lebell's daughters.

He's saving them for someone special.

That is, he's saving them just in case the Nazis come knocking again and he needs something to barter with.

Lebell
30th August 10, 05:03 AM
He's saving them for someone special.

That is, he's saving them just in case the Nazis come knocking again and he needs something to barter with.

Barter for what?
I wouldnt get any shit from nazi's.
I'm from pure blood bro.

Shotgun Christening
30th August 10, 05:28 AM
OM34 is a racist piece of garbage.

How so?

Nutless.

Nah. I just checked. They are still there, granted they dont shoot out spermies anymore but theyre still there.

Shotgun Christening
30th August 10, 05:30 AM
shut up, kaiser wilhelm.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry FFF, couldnt help it. :icon_rofl:

Kein Haar
30th August 10, 07:26 AM
I can read between the lines, old man thirty four.

Lebell
30th August 10, 07:35 AM
Whats the best thing of twenty one year olds?
there's twenty of em!

FickleFingerOfFate
30th August 10, 08:22 AM
Lebell; soon to be the Jim Jones of the Neitherlands...

Spade: The Real Snake
30th August 10, 12:09 PM
Whats the best thing of twenty one year olds?
there's twenty of em!
What's the best thing about Lebell?
There's only one of em!

FickleFingerOfFate
30th August 10, 09:23 PM
What's the best thing about Lebell?
There's only one of em!

They were contemplating cloning him at one point, but it was decided that Dolly the sheep was a better candidate, since she was much higher on the evolutionary scale, and less likely to be mistaken for a retarded mutation.

Shotgun Christening
30th August 10, 09:27 PM
I can read between the lines, old man thirty four.

What f am u I c trying k to y say o now u?

FickleFingerOfFate
30th August 10, 09:29 PM
I may have a new idea for theme of the month....

>Heads over to post proposal.<

Shotgun Christening
30th August 10, 09:34 PM
I may have a new penis idea for penis of the month....

>Penises over to post proposal.<

LOL you said PENIS!!! Good job Buttchumsky

FickleFingerOfFate
30th August 10, 09:42 PM
LOL you said PENIS!!! Good job Buttchumsky

Just be sure to tune your banjo for next month.

http://www.sociocide.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1583999&postcount=830

Shotgun Christening
30th August 10, 09:43 PM
Just be sure peeniz to tune your peenizezbanjo for next month.

LOL you said it again.

Commodore Pipes
30th August 10, 11:15 PM
Hephaestus. Yes.

Well there you go.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Lilith again.

Commodore Pipes
30th August 10, 11:20 PM
Hey, let's guess oldman34's shady past.

Hmmm. Based on his interest in relationship dynamics and the purity of young girls, and his recent participation in church youth groups, I'm going to say white slaver.

Lebell
31st August 10, 01:49 AM
nah he used to be a pimp back in new orleans.
wih a feather on his hat and stuff.

Toby Christensen
31st August 10, 03:17 AM

People should be more conservative in touching each other. Some people take vows against it.

It's overrated all in all.

Shotgun Christening
31st August 10, 04:34 AM
Hey, let's guess oldman34's shady past.

Hmmm. Based on his interest in relationship dynamics and the purity of young girls, and his recent participation in church youth groups, I'm going to say white slaver.

My past isnt "shady" in the least.

Shotgun Christening
31st August 10, 04:35 AM
nah he used to be a pimp back in new orleans.
wih a feather on his hat and stuff.

Goddam that hurricane....business was good too.

ICY
31st August 10, 04:45 AM
If your past isn't shady, post the basic details that make your daughters wary. If it is, at least admit it.

Gay thread. And creepy.

Lebell
31st August 10, 05:18 AM
Cracky feels right at home.

Kiko
31st August 10, 06:22 AM
What some of these telltale visual cues might look like...(yes, back to the OP)

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/aec59f85-c729-499a-a0ca-7e64555fe8b8.jpg

Commodore Pipes
31st August 10, 08:05 AM
My past isnt "shady" in the least.

I admit that you never said it was shady. I apologize and ammend my allegations.

Based on your interest in relationship dynamics and the purity of young girls, and your recent participation in church youth groups, I'm going to say your mysterious past is based in white slavery.

billy sol hurok
31st August 10, 08:28 AM
Must you tar ALL guidance counselors with the same brush?

Shotgun Christening
31st August 10, 08:33 AM
Must you tar ALL guidance counselors with the same brush?

He told you it was therapy didnt he?

Commodore Pipes
31st August 10, 08:35 AM
Oh, I got it.

You used to be an instructor at the School of the Americas, didn't you? That's why you and Hedgehogey argue so much.

Shotgun Christening
31st August 10, 08:37 AM
Oh, I got it.

You used to be an instructor at the School of the Americas, didn't you? That's why you and Hedgehogey argue so much.

Hes just a loudmouth faggot. He doesnt really believe any of the bullshit he says. Otherwise he'd be down there putting his money where his cockeating mouth is.

Commodore Pipes
31st August 10, 08:41 AM
But he traveled to DC to challenge the Glenn Beck Hegemony...

Shotgun Christening
31st August 10, 09:05 AM
But he traveled to DC to challenge the Glenn Beck Hegemony...

Hows that working out for him? A few million people listen to Beck each day. HH cant even get any of us to listen to him.
He must be being oppressed by American Imperialism.

Commodore Pipes
31st August 10, 09:20 AM
If only he had some sort of right, guaranteeing that he could state his point of view.

It is a tragedy, yes.

Shotgun Christening
31st August 10, 09:34 AM
If only he had some sort of right, guaranteeing that he could state his point of view.

It is a tragedy, yes.

He ca state it but that doesnt mean

A) Its correct
B) Anyone wants to listen

Commodore Pipes
31st August 10, 09:37 AM
wow, he really gets you frothy. I'm lobbing softball set ups at you but you're letting them slide by. Unless you have him on ignore, that is. Then it makes sense.

FickleFingerOfFate
31st August 10, 09:34 PM
wow, he really gets you frothy. I'm lobbing softball set ups at you but you're letting them slide by. Unless you have him on ignore, that is. Then it makes sense.

They don't know about all them uppity rights down in the deep south.

Them doc-u-ments was writtn' by a buncha loud mouth yankees anyhow.

HappyOldGuy
31st August 10, 10:21 PM

Naah. It's just that the good ol boys didn't want em no more once they had to share em with the darkies.

SifuAbel
31st August 10, 10:48 PM
the most obvious sign...

http://mffh.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/06/28/37697501.jpgnotice that whore bag tattoo, its a dead giveaway.

nihilist
1st September 10, 12:31 AM
Oooh a tribal tattoo!

I wonder what tribe she's from?

SifuAbel
1st September 10, 01:03 AM
That girl could feed the world.

Lebell
1st September 10, 03:54 AM
Naah. It's just that the good ol boys didn't want em no more once they had to share em with the darkies.

In south africa they call em zwartman, blacky or kaffer.
especially kaffer i would NOT use if im in SA.

Shotgun Christening
1st September 10, 01:26 PM

Hes on ignore with HOG. Neither of them is capable of having a discussion without resorting to insults so I just dont bother.

Shotgun Christening
1st September 10, 01:28 PM
They don't know about all them uppity rights down in the deep south.

Iffin i knew wut a docamint wuz, ida be ableta rahspond, hi-evah, i aint know idear whut that wurd meeens so i wheel eegnore ya.

yankee iz a wurd i am fahmilyah wi-yuth. they-un tha know gud fellars that stahted a war-ah. in tha e-yund, tha southone. we have bettah footbahl teems and tha most miss amereecas.

kiss my sowtharn ah-yuss

Commodore Pipes
1st September 10, 01:29 PM
Hes on ignore with HOG. Neither of them is capable of having a discussion without resorting to insults so I just dont bother.

So you missed when he went to Glenn Beck and then had to run away?

Shotgun Christening
1st September 10, 01:37 PM
So you missed when he went to Glenn Beck and then had to run away?

Yes. I dont really give a fuck.

Lebell
2nd September 10, 10:37 AM
My daughter is 11 and she misses her daddy because he doesn't come around much.

I have no illusions as to where those feelings will lead in a few years.

And so what?
I got a professional camera crew and i never let my girls do anything they dont like.
Also monthly hiv tests and tastefull lighting.

It wont be as bad as you think it will be.

Cassius
4th September 10, 10:06 AM
I can think of multiple instances of girls I was friends with "exposing their backs" to me in the manner described in the OP. I just thought they were being cuddly.

Does this mean I missed out on a bunch of friend sex? My life is for naught!

nihilist
4th September 10, 10:09 AM
How to tell if your daughter is doing her boyfriend (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bXlOJkA824)

Cullion
4th September 10, 02:05 PM
Well, well, well. You take a week off and all this happens.

Truculent Sheep
4th September 10, 02:48 PM
If your daughter is allowing her boyfriend to embrace her from behind in all likelyhood she has engaged in some form of sexual relation with her partner. It is an animalistic subconcious act that is performed. If your daughter is sitting in her boyfriends lap the same thing applys. It allows for the back to be exposed to another more dominant member of the species.

Of course, if your daughter embraces her man from behind or makes him sit on her lap, not only does she have a strap-on, but she plainly used it to make him her bitch. You may wish to give your daughter a high-five at this point: She is now officially more awesome than any son ever.

WarPhalange
4th September 10, 03:16 PM
Of course, if your daughter embraces her man from behind or makes him sit on her lap, not only does she have a strap-on, but she plainly used it to make him her bitch. You may wish to give your daughter a high-five at this point: She is now officially more awesome than any son ever.

Truth.

Cullion
4th September 10, 03:22 PM
You also need to test her for yeast infections.

resolve
4th September 10, 08:02 PM
People should be more conservative in touching each other. Some people take vows against it.

It's overrated all in all.

It's human nature to justify not having the things we really need or desire the most.

Toby Christensen
4th September 10, 10:31 PM
I think Poops altering Maslow's hierachy in his current signature sums it up.

nihilist
4th September 10, 10:35 PM
It's human nature to justify not having the things we really need or desire the most.

It's also in human nature to wait till dark and rape those things.

syberia
5th September 10, 10:28 PM
It's also in human nature to wait till dark and rape those things.

Only because doing it the light is makes us self concious.

nihilist
5th September 10, 10:33 PM
Poor, poor little rapo is shy :..(

Toby Christensen
6th September 10, 03:19 AM
Only because doing it the light is makes us self concious.

Huh! I should be so lucky!

nihilist
6th September 10, 12:43 PM
We'll plan a rape trip your way soon. Hang in there!

FickleFingerOfFate
6th September 10, 01:12 PM
I wouldn't rape him with your dick.

Cullion
6th September 10, 01:37 PM
OM34's past can be from inferred his public posts here, on Bullshido and on Facebook. OM, if you're really worried about it you need to not mention this stuff at all. I'm not going to say any more than that.

Lebell
6th September 10, 01:55 PM
black ops?

nihilist
6th September 10, 03:40 PM

This is more thinking on the subject than I wanted to do.

Toby Christensen
6th September 10, 04:48 PM
I wouldn't worry Steev. FFF's miniscule penis combined with his morbid obesity means he couldn't get it in anyway.

nihilist
6th September 10, 06:06 PM
This is more thinking on the subject than I wanted to do.

Kiko
6th September 10, 06:07 PM
http://trollcats.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/stick_the_ruler_into_your_stomach_fat_trollcat.jpg

nihilist
6th September 10, 06:20 PM
Measure from the taint.

Commodore Pipes
6th September 10, 06:46 PM
"Inner shaftage."

FickleFingerOfFate
6th September 10, 07:24 PM
Toby has a great deal of "inner shaftage", mostly other peoples.

Toby Christensen
7th September 10, 12:24 AM
Of all the accusations that can be accurately levelled at me, homosexuality is NOT one of them.

But then Fickle was always one to make weird accusations.

nihilist
7th September 10, 12:33 AM
Of all the accusations that can be accurately levelled at me, homosexuality is one of them.

Ladies and Getlemen, there's your sig right there.

Harpy
7th September 10, 03:09 AM
Ladies and Getlemen, there's your sig right there.

'Schooled in Oregon' attempts to school Toby.

Adouglasmhor
7th September 10, 03:23 AM
black ops?

Look I am fed up explaining this to people, there was no shoot to kill policy and even if there was it was them that had one against us and not us who had one against them. Do you hate democracy or something son?

Lebell
7th September 10, 05:04 AM
Look I am fed up explaining this to people, there was no shoot to kill policy and even if there was it was them that had one against us and not us who had one against them. Do you hate democracy or something son?

i thought it was perfectly clear that i hated democracy?

Shotgun Christening
7th September 10, 05:51 AM
I can think of multiple instances of girls I was friends with "exposing their backs" to me in the manner described in the OP. I just thought they were being cuddly.

Does this mean I missed out on a bunch of friend sex? My life is for naught!

Yep, if you had only known me back then I could have clued you in.

I wouldn't worry Steev. FFF's miniscule penis combined with his morbid obesity means he couldn't get it in anyway.

Are you still mad about that? FFF told you he would smear your face mith Miracle Whip and moan loudly if it would make you feel better.
YOURE the one who chose to suck your neighbors dog off instead.

I will remember this for the rest of my life and laugh out loud if I ever see this happen. My wife will simply look at me with that same sad look she always uses and assume I have had a small break with reality.

And so what?
I got a professional camera crew and i never let my girls do anything they dont like.
Also monthly hiv tests and tastefull lighting.

It wont be as bad as you think it will be.

My wife said, "wow what a sick sense of humor he has" I told her that the funny thing is, you arent being humorous, its a glimpse into your personal life.

She said that we should let her know in advance (like 3 weeks) when you are coming to stay here.

It would hurt him if you used mine.

Lebell
7th September 10, 08:40 AM
My wife said, "wow what a sick sense of humor he has" I told her that the funny thing is, you arent being humorous, its a glimpse into your personal life.

She said that we should let her know in advance (like 3 weeks) when you are coming to stay here.

Im not sure if itsd a good idea for me to come by, she obviously has the hots for me.
I usually end up having sex with the women i irck.
women are strange.

Adouglasmhor
7th September 10, 10:36 AM
i thought it was perfectly clear that i hated democracy?

Well why do ask the questions you ask then?

Shotgun Christening
7th September 10, 01:55 PM
Im not sure if itsd a good idea for me to come by, she obviously has the hots for me.
I usually end up having sex with the women i irck.
women are strange.

You know I wont care. Maybe you can bring out her inner freak. Maybe she'll just call the cops, either way...good times will be had.

Shotgun Christening
7th September 10, 01:57 PM
OM34's past can be from inferred his public posts here, on Bullshido and on Facebook. OM, if you're really worried about it you need to not mention this stuff at all. I'm not going to say any more than that.

Im not overly worried about it.

FickleFingerOfFate
7th September 10, 08:07 PM
Think Cpl. Klinger.

nihilist
7th September 10, 11:43 PM
'Schooled in Oregon' attempts to school Toby. It was purposely misspelled because as you know, there are no gentlemen on Sociocide.

Harpy
7th September 10, 11:51 PM
And no ladies either. Or was that you being polite?

nihilist
7th September 10, 11:52 PM
I know what side my bread is buttered on.

Harpy
8th September 10, 02:22 AM
And I know what side my buns are buttered on.

Stalemate.

Lebell
8th September 10, 03:25 AM
It was purposely misspelled because as you know, there are no gentlemen on Sociocide.

guess again.

nihilist
8th September 10, 01:19 PM
guess again. Gentlemen don't start threads about punching out women so that leaves you out.

8th September 10, 01:25 PM
a gentleman uses an open hand, not a closed fist.

nihilist
8th September 10, 01:30 PM
I've never hit a woman. All you need do is give them the look.

8th September 10, 01:31 PM
Does sparring with the missus count?

nihilist
8th September 10, 01:37 PM
Was there a referee to keep you from finishing her off?

8th September 10, 01:38 PM
no.

nihilist
8th September 10, 01:47 PM
Well I don't have a problem with it.

8th September 10, 01:52 PM
Ok, then I haven't jacked the missus outside of use of 16oz gloves.

Harpy
8th September 10, 02:11 PM
I've never hit a woman. All you need do is give them the look.
Gentlemanly as that statement may be, what if it's a large, armed woman bearing down on you with intent to whoop ass?

8th September 10, 02:41 PM
Gentlemanly as that statement may be, what if it's a large, armed woman bearing down on you with intent to whoop ass?
I thought you didn't like guns, Lulzxy

Lebell
8th September 10, 03:54 PM
Gentlemen don't start threads about punching out women so that leaves you out.

i have no moral problems hitting women, except it has social consequences.

Shotgun Christening
8th September 10, 04:01 PM

What if she didnt have arms, would that make it worse or better?

Commodore Pipes
8th September 10, 04:11 PM

Then she has no business being on the internet.

Harpy
8th September 10, 04:33 PM
BM, that's why I placed a comma in the appropriate space.

I think it's swoon-worthingly chivalrous and wonderful that a man would not hit a woman but have you seen some of the wild heifers out there?!

Shotgun Christening
8th September 10, 05:49 PM
BM, that's why I placed a comma in the appropriate space.

I think it's swoon-worthingly chivalrous and wonderful that a man would not hit a woman but have you seen some of the wild heifers out there?!

pish posh, I scoff at your punctuation, this is the intrawebnetz!!!!

Then she has no business being on the internet.

Elitist prick

Commodore Pipes
8th September 10, 09:16 PM
Elitist prick

I've never hidden my position on cripples.

syberia
8th September 10, 09:40 PM

That'd be one brave woman, attacking a man when she don't have no arms to defend herself with.

Flying triangle FTW.

Harpy
8th September 10, 10:52 PM
I've never hidden my position on cripples.
You mean the position where you bottom for a crippled gay midget with assburgers in the dark as long as your wife didn't find out?

syberia
9th September 10, 12:00 AM
assburgers
Oh, that the new burger at McDonalds?

Shotgun Christening
9th September 10, 04:44 AM
You mean the position where you bottom for a crippled gay midget with assburgers in the dark as long as your wife didn't find out?

I agree with Syb....assburgers? or Asbergers?

Harpy
9th September 10, 05:52 AM
Aspergers. This is painful.

syberia
9th September 10, 06:23 AM
Aspergers. This is painful.

I'm sorry, I mentioned McDonalds, didn't I.

No, lily, you may not buy the store out again.

Harpy
9th September 10, 06:47 AM
I am reminded of this...
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/664/49anonymous.jpg

syberia
9th September 10, 06:53 AM
As if there needed to be another reason to never eat at McDonalds again.

Commodore Pipes
9th September 10, 09:16 AM

I'm not sure it's bottoming if we are both hanging upside down.

AAAhmed46
21st September 10, 04:04 PM
if you just lock your daughter up in the basement til she's 35 then all your problems are solved.

Stop ripping off muslim parenting methods.:biblethumper:

Feryk
21st September 10, 05:36 PM
I am reminded of this...
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/664/49anonymous.jpg

I see this picture and wonder why in hell someone would:

a.) Pose for this monstrosity.

b.) Take this picture without scratching out their eyes.

Ajamil
21st September 10, 06:32 PM
Takes all types... (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_fetishism)

AAAhmed46
21st September 10, 07:23 PM
My eyes will melt forever over that picture.

Kiko
22nd September 10, 07:23 PM
Imagine what it must have been at the drive thru that day.... I mean, they couldn't have walked in to McD's like that... could they?

HappyOldGuy
23rd September 10, 12:40 AM
lKfupO4ZzPs

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
23rd September 10, 12:46 AM
can you make a guide to tell if my son is doing his boyfriend?

23rd September 10, 03:21 AM
Is your son YOU?
If so, he's doing his boyfriend.

If your son isn't you, odds are he isn't your son cuz ur ghey, so why the fuck do you care.

Shotgun Christening
23rd September 10, 05:52 AM
Takes all types... (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_fetishism)

Im glad I only have a hairy snatch fetish. Jesus....Id have to shoot myself.

Shotgun Christening
23rd September 10, 05:53 AM
can you make a guide to tell if my son is doing his boyfriend?

Yeah....if he has his boyfriends cock ANYWHERE, they are having sex.

Ajamil
23rd September 10, 05:32 PM
Mmm, hairy Jesus.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/tb_jesuslead-lg.jpg

23rd September 10, 05:40 PM
Jesus didn't look like that.
Jesus looked like Ted Nugent complete with shooting flaming arrows into electric guitars.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
23rd September 10, 05:44 PM
Yeah....if he has his boyfriends cock ANYWHERE, they are having sex.

if he has his byofriend's cock... what?

23rd September 10, 06:01 PM
he wants to know if you'll let him put it anywhere.

Shotgun Christening
25th September 10, 07:19 PM
he wants to know if you'll let him put it anywhere.

Im sure he will. I would feel awkward afterwards though but Ill give it a try.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
25th September 10, 09:05 PM
no >:(

Shotgun Christening
26th September 10, 07:29 AM
no >:(

That hurts. :(

Feryk
27th September 10, 03:23 PM
You aren't rich enough. MJS is very particular about that.

Shotgun Christening
28th September 10, 05:16 AM
You aren't rich enough. MJS is very particular about that.

I didn tknow there was criteria

Feryk
28th September 10, 10:07 AM
Oh, yes. MJS is a five coupon ride.

Truculent Sheep
29th September 10, 05:44 PM
You also need to test her for yeast infections.

Leave your hobbies out of this.

Toby Christensen
15th October 10, 08:01 PM
In BM's case he merely needs to ask who out of his immediate family is diddling his daughter?

I mean, it's a closed shop for him genetically, so how hard can it be?

Ajamil
16th October 10, 03:17 AM
Do you really want to come on and try to insult family and genetics? Really? On this site?

Shotgun Christening
16th October 10, 03:28 AM
Do you really want to come on and try to insult family and genetics? Really? On this site?

I was thinking the same thing.

Its weird how an inbred, sister fucking retard, cripple, who obviously had bad acne as a teenager says things like that.

FickleFingerOfFate
16th October 10, 03:39 AM
In BM's case he merely needs to ask who out of his immediate family is diddling his daughter?

I mean, it's a closed shop for him genetically, so how hard can it be?

An ill informed opinion, from the shallow end of the gene pool.

How delightful.

Toby Christensen
16th October 10, 03:54 AM

Why not? It's not like BM hasn't proudly proclaimed his right-wing, uneducated opinion before.

Why NOT sink to his level? It sounds like a good hobby!

FickleFingerOfFate
16th October 10, 03:58 AM
Why not? It's not like BM hasn't proudly proclaimed his right-wing, uneducated opinion before.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Toby Christensen
16th October 10, 04:02 AM
Yes Fickle I understand your admiration of the superior genepool from which I am scooped, but there's no reason to wobble your jowls so.

Ajamil
16th October 10, 04:11 AM
As long as it's done deliberately. The whole thing just gets so tedious.

FickleFingerOfFate
16th October 10, 04:19 AM
Toby:

Master of the inaccurate non-sequiter.

Shotgun Christening
16th October 10, 04:45 AM

Because talking politics and talking incest are sooo the same thing right? Oh, yeah I forgot, youre from Australia. A prison colony. Incest and man on man sex are bred into them, guess the are the same thing.

Carry on.

Shotgun Christening
16th October 10, 04:45 AM
Yes Fickle I understand your admiration of the superior genepool from which I am scooped, but there's no reason to wobble your jowls so.

I scoop cat shit from the litter box. I guess your analogy holds true.

HappyOldGuy
16th October 10, 11:37 AM
I sense an arranged marriage in the offing.

SoulMechanic
16th October 10, 12:09 PM
Nah, Toby only likes black girls.

HappyOldGuy
16th October 10, 01:17 PM
I've lost track. Is MrsBM black or white this week?

Shotgun Christening
16th October 10, 01:34 PM
I've lost track. Is MrsBM black or white this week?

I cheked just now, shes white with cute little freckles on her face.

18th October 10, 08:13 AM
Just cuz Toby's rollz ghey with his twin brother and considers it masturbating he figgurn it all in the family style world over.

Feryk
18th October 10, 10:51 AM
I cheked just now, shes white with cute little freckles on her face.

...those aren't freckles. :aetsch:

Syntactical Disruptorize
31st October 10, 11:53 AM

Geeze. U0vUbXR3jSs

Kiko
31st October 10, 12:04 PM
Did I pee in your cornflakes one morning?

Syntactical Disruptorize
31st October 10, 12:14 PM
Did I pee in your cornflakes one morning?No, you just said something stupid.

Do you seriously think kids will generally tell their parents when they're riding the baloney pony?

The best and most reliable indicators of the state of a person's mind are the ones they give off unintentionally. Everything else is likely to be spin. Hence the FACS (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facial_Action_Coding_System), statement analysis (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statement_analysis), etc.

I am somewhat annoyed by the complacent stupidity of Sociocide moderators, but that's all right. The Internet was made for snooty, self-congratulatory suck. Sociocide mods are basically Ben Schumin (http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Ben_Schumin) with slightly higher self-awareness.

Kiko
31st October 10, 12:22 PM
Perhaps 'kids' in general may not be likely to talk to their parents, but attempting a dialogue is better than the alternative, whether it's based on denial, repression or whatever else. I know what I discuss with my teens. I won't repeat it, since it's clearly false, an illusion or perhaps simply STUPID.

Aside from this topic, I don't know what I've done to piss you off. Hell, I don't have many mod tools or powers. I move things once in a while when they're in the wrong folder.

I'd resign as mod if it would help, but I doubt that's the case. If you need to lash out... hey, whatever.

You know, I was initially happy that you'd returned....

Syntactical Disruptorize
31st October 10, 12:29 PM
Perhaps 'kids' in general may not be likely to talk to their parents,
But your kids are different. Special. Not like those other kids. Right?

but attempting a dialogue is better than the alternative,
Now, where did I preclude dialogue? I suggest that such dialogue is better if it is informed with the relevant facts, and those facts are to be had through what poker players call "tells".

Let's face it: Practically every teenager plays the same game with every parent. The rule is that both sides maintain a pretense of ordered civility. The child pretends to virginal innocence, the better to get away with murder. The parent pretends to a cheerful interest in the details of the child's life, but is happy to be fobbed off with generically reassuring answers.

Everybody lies. The sooner we accept it and deal, the better.

Aside from this topic, I don't know what I've done to piss you off.
It is the universe that pisses all of us off.

You know, I was initially happy that you'd returned....
I guess that was when you thought I'd keep up a pretense of ordered civility.

GOTCHA.

Hedley LaMarr
31st October 10, 01:00 PM
Do you seriously think kids will generally tell their parents when they're riding the baloney pony?

baloney pony

You've been watching Evangelion, haven't you?

Syntactical Disruptorize
31st October 10, 03:19 PM
You've been watching Evangelion, haven't you?No. I don't know what that is. I think I first heard that saying in the 1990's sometime.

Ajamil
31st October 10, 03:44 PM
Let's face it: Practically every teenager plays the same game with every parent. The rule is that both sides maintain a pretense of ordered civility. The child pretends to virginal innocence, the better to get away with murder. The parent pretends to a cheerful interest in the details of the child's life, but is happy to be fobbed off with generically reassuring answers.
I was quite open with my parents about sex. But I suppose this holds if you expand it to any topic that's attempted to be hidden.

Syntactical Disruptorize
31st October 10, 04:25 PM
I was quite open with my parents about sex. But I suppose this holds if you expand it to any topic that's attempted to be hidden. I suppose it does happen. I do think it's less likely in households where the fathers desperately want to know if their daughters have had sex. The higher the stakes, the more compelling are the reasons to lie.

Ajamil
31st October 10, 05:20 PM
Culture certainly makes it harder for women to be open about sex. For my family it was drugs.

A week after my first time having sex I came home to find my grandparents had brought me two shopping bags filled with condoms. A hundred of them. From my grandparents. It was disturbingly practical how they cared.

Syntactical Disruptorize
31st October 10, 05:26 PM
Culture certainly makes it harder for women to be open about sex. You're kidding, right? If anything, it's the opposite these days in a lot of cultures.

Ajamil
31st October 10, 05:27 PM
Which cultures venerate the promiscuity of their women?

Syntactical Disruptorize
31st October 10, 05:36 PM
Which cultures venerate the promiscuity of their women?American urban culture, lately.

Cullion
31st October 10, 05:48 PM
It's endemic in several different strata of popular media.

However, the picture is somewhat patchy.
It intuitively makes sense, but I'm wary of going all the way with this thought, because at the end of that road lies Henry Makow. And I don't want to live in Henry Makow's world.

Ajamil
31st October 10, 06:30 PM
American urban culture, lately.Well...in a way. Being sexual certainly, but having lots of sex? Having sex on a whim?

Cullion
31st October 10, 06:39 PM
Sex and the City.

Syntactical Disruptorize
31st October 10, 06:49 PM
http://textsfromlastnight.com/

Hedley LaMarr
31st October 10, 07:25 PM
No. I don't know what that is. I think I first heard that saying in the 1990's sometime.
It's better if you don't.

Ajamil
1st November 10, 01:41 AM
Heh, ok. Searching "sex" on that texts site is pretty funny.

Ajamil
1st November 10, 01:46 AM
(734): (http://textsfromlastnight.com/Texts-From-Areacode-734.html)

So he said if we had sex he'd take me to Build A Bear. My virginity is so worth a trip to build a bear. (http://textsfromlastnight.com/Text-Replies-10551.html)
(810): (http://textsfromlastnight.com/Texts-From-Areacode-810.html)

You're 20. (http://textsfromlastnight.com/Text-Replies-10551.html)

(734): (http://textsfromlastnight.com/Texts-From-Areacode-734.html)

IT'S BUILD A BEAR! (http://textsfromlastnight.com/Text-Replies-10551.html)

Seig?!?

Hedley LaMarr
1st November 10, 10:15 AM
Seig?!?
Oh. Your. God.

Feryk
1st November 10, 01:53 PM
Seig?!?

Probably not.

Actually, her virginity was lost before 20, so definitely not.

But they are cut from the same cloth.

Syntactical Disruptorize
1st November 10, 02:11 PM
Sieg would lie about her virginity, of that I have no doubt.

1st November 10, 02:15 PM
and Build-A-Bear is $
American Girl is $$$

Build-A-Bear prices are unworthy of something as priceless as Sieg's faux-cherry

Feryk
1st November 10, 02:27 PM
Sieg would lie about her virginity, of that I have no doubt.

True. Probably to everyone. Even herself.

Syntactical Disruptorize
1st November 10, 02:31 PM
and Build-A-Bear is $
American Girl is $$$

Build-A-Bear prices are unworthy of something as priceless as Sieg's faux-cherryNow ain't that the damn truth.

Cullion
1st November 10, 04:23 PM
I wonder who she really lost her virginity to?

1st November 10, 04:24 PM
which time?

SoulMechanic
1st November 10, 04:58 PM
One time this dude told me that if a chick gets some pen0r her stomach turns big. CRAZY talk

Shotgun Christening
1st November 10, 05:05 PM
One time this dude told me that if a chick gets some pen0r her stomach turns big. CRAZY talk

LOL, what drunk told you that?

SoulMechanic
1st November 10, 06:55 PM
^^ you?

FickleFingerOfFate
1st November 10, 07:21 PM
He would have extensive knowledge.

Allegedly.

Shotgun Christening
2nd November 10, 05:29 AM
^^ you?

Ooops.

watahhhhhhhhhhh

Wanna confess something?

FickleFingerOfFate
2nd November 10, 08:21 AM
Wanna confess something?

Nope,

You own 'em now. I don't want child support payments.

You da man, stud.

Shotgun Christening
2nd November 10, 04:04 PM
Nope,

You own 'em now. I don't want child support payments.

You da man, stud.

Gee thanks buddy.

Syntactical Disruptorize
2nd November 10, 05:15 PM
In before "I'M NOT YOUR BUDDY, PAL!"

Shotgun Christening
2nd November 10, 05:18 PM
In before "I'M NOT YOUR BUDDY, PAL!"

lulz.....

Nasreal
5th November 10, 08:53 PM
*DISCLAIMER* This is purely a theory on my part, and I claim no expertise in any field of study that may pertain to this theory.

People often wonder if their little girl is being "good" when daddy isnt around to watch her with her boyfriend. I have discovered that it is VERY easy to tell how far your daughter has gone with her boyfriend. I can even spot when a girl has lost her virginity.

Humans are animals, pure and simple. We often perform social animal cues subconsiously. One of these subconcious cues is the exhibition of submission. In most animals the submissive cue is their posture. Many animals will expose the vulnerable portion of their body to a more dominant social member.
For example, in dogs, this is their belly. A dog will show submission to its master or the Aplha male by rolling on its back, thus exposing the vulnerable spot.
In humans our vulnerable spot is our back. We cant defend it well and its our blind spot. Knowingly exposing this area to someone in close proximity is against our basic nature. Even in a crowd you will look over your shoulder. (Unless you are a predator and then you generally dont because you arent worried about other predators but I digress)

When a couple starts out they will sit next to each other, walk next to each other, stand side by side, etc. They will also not perform general public displays of affection (hereto afterwards called PDA) such as kissing, holding hands, having arms around shoulders, or full on embracing (full frontal contact).
After the couple begins to interact more, the PDA will evolve as a sign that the person is in a relationship with the other one. A visual cue to other potential suitors. Hand holding is usually the first step in public since it is the least intimate of the the PDAs. Next A quick hug and later a quick kiss usually followed by long full contact hugs and open mouthed, long kissing in public.
As these stages of PDA are reached, the chances of sexual relations (in any form, oral, genital, mutual masterbation) increase.

After sexual relations are experienced the dynamics of the visual cues change overnight. Often the first cue is one partner (usually the less dominant female) allows the other to stand or embrace from their vulnerable spot. If your daughter is allowing her boyfriend to embrace her from behind in all likelyhood she has engaged in some form of sexual relation with her partner. It is an animalistic subconcious act that is performed. If your daughter is sitting in her boyfriends lap the same thing applys. It allows for the back to be exposed to another more dominant member of the species.
The really good question to ask here is, why would you WANT to know? Ew....

5th November 10, 09:52 PM
:pats Nassy on the head: