PDA

View Full Version : Yes Virginia, we do charge hambeasts more

Shotgun Christening
26th August 10, 03:47 PM
ATLANTA - A client of the Natural Nails salon says she was overcharged and asked not to come back because of her weight. A spokesperson for the salon said the manager was asked to leave and claimed the incident was a misunderstanding.

According to the salon spokesperson, employees were concerned about the weight capacity of their chairs.

Michelle Fonville said she felt humiliated and hurt when the manager told her not to come back because of her weight.

"Yes, I'm overweight, it's clear to see. But you just can't treat people wrong because they're overweight," said Michelle Fonville.

Fonville says her weight became an issue while she was getting a pedicure at the Covington Highway nail salon.

Fonville said she was charged an extra $5 because the manager said she was overweight.

"She broke down the prices and said, 'I charged you $5 more because you're overweight,'" said Fonville "I said, 'Ma'am, you can't discriminate [against] me for being overweight, you have to give [me my] $5 back."

Fonville said she was giving back $5 and told not to return.

"She went over to get my money, she came back and said, 'If I'd been here when you came in, I wouldn't have taken you.' Tears started forming in my eyes and I turned away because I couldn't believe this was happening to me."

Bobby Ly, a spokesperson for the salon owner, said the owner was out of the country and the manager is no longer working at the nail salon.

"I apologize to the client, and what Ms. Tran did, if she made those comments, it was wrong. But I know she didn't mean what came out of her mouth," said Ly.

Ly said Fonville has been a client of the nail salon in the past and that there was a language barrier.

"She was trying to say there's a weight capacity in the chair, but I don't think she said it in the right manner," Ly said.

Fonville said that while she feels she was discriminated against, she does not plan to file a lawsuit.

"The only reason I spoke out about it is because I don't want other people mistreated like that," Fonville said.

The spokesperson for the salon said Fonville was charged extra because more work was required since she hadn't been there in a while.

Fonville said that's wasn't true and added that while she has been contacted by a number of attorneys, she just wanted to increase awareness.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news/woman-says-salon-charged-5-weight-fee-082510

You dont have the RIGHT to be a hambeast.
Just like these fatass motherfuckers who take up two seats on an airplane and whine about being charged for two seats.

I think its funny as hell and serves her fat ass right.

Kein Haar
26th August 10, 03:53 PM
I get the feeling you're quoting your wife.

Seems like something she'd say.

Spade: The Real Snake
26th August 10, 03:58 PM
FACT:
a well-established farrier charges far more for hoofcare than some V/C doing nails trying to earn a few sheckles to free their family from a Pol Pot in a stripmall

she got off on the cheap

Shotgun Christening
26th August 10, 03:58 PM
I get the feeling you're quoting your wife.

Seems like something she'd say.

I told you to lose her phone number. She doesnt want to talk to you anymore.

Yeah, she wont say fat ass but shell say "good for the store owner".

Shotgun Christening
26th August 10, 04:00 PM
FACT:
a well-established farrier charges far more for hoofcare than some V/C doing nails trying to earn a few sheckles to free their family from a Pol Pot in a stripmall

she got off on the cheap

$100 says she is in favor of the Mosque at GZ too. That fat cunt.
:emot-20bux: :emot-20bux: :emot-20bux: :emot-20bux: :emot-20bux:

Kein Haar
26th August 10, 04:06 PM
I told you to lose her phone number. She doesnt want to talk to you anymore.

Yeah, she wont say fat ass but shell say "good for the store owner".

On second thought, now I'm remembering how she treats the good people at Walmart.

:spanky:

Shotgun Christening
26th August 10, 04:11 PM
On second thought, now I'm remembering how she treats the good people at Walmart.

:spanky:

Dont feel bad she treats FFF like that too.

Kein Haar
26th August 10, 04:12 PM
pix plz

Shotgun Christening
26th August 10, 04:13 PM
pix plz

U dont wanna see FFF nekkid.

Kein Haar
26th August 10, 04:19 PM
ur wife, thnx

Shotgun Christening
26th August 10, 04:31 PM
ur wife, thnx

No nekkind 1's of her. srry.

Ajamil
26th August 10, 05:52 PM
"She went over to get my money, she came back and said, 'If I'd been here when you came in, I wouldn't have taken you.' Tears started forming in my eyes and I turned away because I couldn't believe this was happening to me."Do you think this drove her to the gym, or to the Country Buffet? Should we make it a poll?

Anyone else imagining the manager to be like Amy Wong's mum from Futurama and screaming, "Too fat! Too fat! No sit down - too fat! You break chair!"

bob
26th August 10, 05:57 PM
Anyone else imagining the manager to be like Amy Wong's mum from Futurama and screaming, "Too fat! Too fat! No sit down - too fat! You break chair!"

^ lol.

But srsly, we need pics so we can all judge this woman.

26th August 10, 06:00 PM
U KAN HAZ VIDZ BOB BUT U NO SIT 2 FAT 2FAT!
cePG6sEo0MY

bob
26th August 10, 06:03 PM
lolololol. Actually she's a little more petite than I'd pictured.

Silly salon owner, buying chairs with only 200 pound limit for Atlanta.

Ajamil
26th August 10, 06:48 PM
Oh she's not that bad; she's just right for that movie about big women's clothing line Phat Girlz. Thick Madame.

And if she actually said the store should post their weight policy, then I applaud her - that's a reasoned response, and I agree.

26th August 10, 06:55 PM
NO!
We NO WANT U PRECIOUS!
U LEAVE STORE NOW!!
2BIG 2BIG!

KO'd N DOA
27th August 10, 08:53 AM
hawt...get those 2 in a ring

Ming Loyalist
27th August 10, 10:34 AM
i'm with the manager on this. fatties need to realize that their lifestyle *choice* (and it's a fucking choice, get real) comes with financial consequences.

KO'd N DOA
27th August 10, 10:44 AM
It you are going to support a Fat Tax, I expect your letter to your senator supporting my following initiative.

Lower my Car Insurance!!!!

With obesity at epidemic proportions in the United States -- the Centers for Disease Control estimates 34 percent of adults are too fat for their own good -- most studies sing the praises of exercise, dieting and losing weight.
But a recent study by the University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute found that chubby men actually stand a better chance of surviving an automobile crash -- provided they are wearing a seatbelt.

http://www.insure.com/car-insurance/fat-guys-survive-car-crashes-better.html

resolve
27th August 10, 10:52 AM
They'll survive the crash, only to suffer catastrophic heart failure later.

KO'd N DOA
27th August 10, 11:23 AM
But with the money 'we' save on insurance premiums, we will be able to buy that young fit heart that was donated by a skinny person who died in the other vehicle.

Commodore Pipes
27th August 10, 01:50 PM
http://nunonbreak.com/Aug10/swallow.jpg

It's a simple question of weight ratios.

SifuAbel
27th August 10, 11:47 PM
This whole "we're fat, happy, hippos; and you gotta live with it" bullshit has to end. It should be the right of any business owner to refuse service to someone that is going to be a detriment to their business. Its not like she hates black people. She just doesn't want to have her stuff flattened by someone who plans on hibernating through the winter.

HappyOldGuy
27th August 10, 11:49 PM
U1Fz6rq1n-c

Shotgun Christening
28th August 10, 05:30 AM
This whole "we're fat, happy, hippos; and you gotta live with it" bullshit has to end. It should be the right of any business owner to refuse service to someone that is going to be a detriment to their business. Its not like she hates black people. She just doesn't want to have her stuff flattened by someone who plans on hibernating through the winter.

Some people think Mexicans visiting their store is a detrement.

I see your point though, color cant be helped but being a total Jabba the Hambeast can. I dont consider it descrimination if they say they want to charge you more for being a fatty but where does "fat" start? I lift weights 5 days a week and I am pretty heavy because of muscle mass, so would this apply to me? Im over 200 lbs.

Now that being said, it does cost more to service a fat person who gets certain things done. It takes more massage oil, more beeswax, etc since they have more....for lack of a better term....surface area.

SifuAbel
28th August 10, 09:53 AM
Do you get a pedicure at the Asian palace nails? You are not the intended customer. That woman looked closer to 300.

All I can say to the nails place owner is, welcome to America. Where the Buffalo roam. The best thing she could do is install a couple of table legs under the seat.

Shotgun Christening
28th August 10, 10:08 AM
Do you get a pedicure at the Asian palace nails? You are not the intended customer. That woman looked closer to 300.

All I can say to the nails place owner is, welcome to America. Where the Buffalo roam. The best thing she could do is install a couple of table legs under the seat.

Yeah but if its allowed at the nail salon, then maybe my barber says he charges me more since Im heavier..........

Kiko
28th August 10, 10:12 AM
They charge more to perm/color longer hair, so sure...

Commodore Pipes
28th August 10, 10:12 AM
Just watched the video. I honestly thought she would be fatter. I didn't realize she was eight feet tall. That poor little Asian lady at the nail salon probably thought she was going to be eaten.

Ajamil
28th August 10, 01:06 PM
Does everyone here think being fat is always a choice, rather than a genetic or glandular issue?

And if you have a store policy on "too fat," then certainly it should be a specific amount, and if someone crosses that threshold for any reason, they should be denied service.

Other ways to do it is like amusement parks. Cedar Point has a roller coaster seat at the front of the line. If you try to sit in the seat and have difficulty fitting - for whatever reason - you can't ride. Sorry.

SifuAbel
28th August 10, 01:15 PM
Theres only two ways about it. Either have a specialty chair made for heifers. Or put a sign on the chair saying: "Safety Notice: This chair is rated for no more than 200 lbs." Which is supposedly the truth. Genetics might make you chubby, but it doesn't make you eat 20 waffles for breakfast. You still need to maintain the caloric intake to get to that size.

Shotgun Christening
28th August 10, 04:07 PM
Theres only two ways about it. Either have a specialty chair made for heifers. Or put a sign on the chair saying: "Safety Notice: This chair is rated for no more than 200 lbs." Which is supposedly the truth. Genetics might make you chubby, but it doesn't make you eat 20 waffles for breakfast. You still need to maintain the caloric intake to get to that size.

They should have a scale hidden in the floor in front of the entrance. If you are too fat lights start flashing and sirens wail.

28th August 10, 04:28 PM
or the floor cries.

Ajamil
28th August 10, 04:40 PM
Trap door that only opens under a person of 200 lbs. or more.

Shotgun Christening
or the floor cries.

LOLOLOLOLOL

That would be funny as hell. :eek:

Shotgun Christening
Trap door that only opens under a person of 200 lbs. or more.

Yeah but who would pay for the floor damage?

Ajamil
28th August 10, 04:42 PM
No damage, it drops into a subterranean treadmill room - where the fat people can power the lights and work off their flub.

28th August 10, 04:45 PM
the floor needs to scream "OH LORD JEEZUS OH LORD HELP ME LORD!" before giving way, though.

Harpy
28th August 10, 04:46 PM
*pays extra $5*

Aj - what if a pregnant woman walks in? Or two people with a combined weight >200lb?

You've not thought this through.

Shotgun Christening
28th August 10, 06:22 PM
the floor needs to scream "OH LORD JEEZUS OH LORD HELP ME LORD!" before giving way, though.

I seem to have a crush on you.

Aj - what if a pregnant woman walks in? Or two people with a combined weight >200lb?

You've not thought this through.

Make it a buzz through door. One person at a time comes in.

Ajamil
28th August 10, 07:33 PM
Or a narrow door, and pregnant women shouldn't be out walking around or wasting money on pedicures.

Do they think it will make them prettier?

Kiko
29th August 10, 09:09 AM
Pregnant women's feet are all swollen. Pedicure? That's silly!

Besides they won't be pregnant forever....

Shotgun Christening
29th August 10, 09:11 AM
Pregnant women's feet are all swollen. Pedicure? That's silly!

Besides they won't be pregnant forever....

MOM34 was pregnant from 1996-2007. Six pregnancies. It wasnt forever but goddammit it seemed like it.

Kiko
29th August 10, 09:15 AM
You're complaning? You helped, didn'cha??

Ajamil
29th August 10, 09:25 AM
Well, not in 2003 he didn't...

Shotgun Christening
29th August 10, 05:24 PM
You're complaning? You helped, didn'cha??

She says I did. I saw them come out of her, but Im not sure they are mine.

Well, not in 2003 he didn't...

???

30th August 10, 12:24 PM
MOM34 was full 'O Ajamil baby in 2003 yo!

nihilist
30th August 10, 12:34 PM
I chage yoo moah cause you maek me use too whol bottles of fubreezz.

Ajamil
30th August 10, 03:20 PM
MOM34 was full 'O Ajamil baby in 2003 yo!I NEVER SAID THAT! I was busy trying to pretend to not be lustful in 2003.

I'll just say I picked something up from the Akashic Records.

Kiko
30th August 10, 04:18 PM
Karmic shoplifting? You're gonna get it for that one....

Ajamil
30th August 10, 05:18 PM
What? No! I totally paid for that info. Why do you think I'm so utterly single?

30th August 10, 06:17 PM
Like a fucking fat bitch can even SEE her feet that she would enjoy a pedicure and that fucking painted hoof isn't going to lure a man.....it's like putting marble tile in an outhouse.

Harpy
30th August 10, 06:56 PM
Look jerk, if you had one of my plump painted toes in your ear you'd be totally sucked into the whirlpool of chubby love.

nihilist
30th August 10, 07:02 PM
Once in the voracious vortex of the quivering qadiculator, the workaday world washes away to reveal the stunning magnificence of a double-ended rainbow that will join you both in spiritual impalement.

Kiko
30th August 10, 07:08 PM
Toes are not for sticking into ears. With a bit of practice, they are lithe nether digits capable of... oh, nevermind.

nihilist
30th August 10, 07:10 PM
YOU NEVER GO ASS TO EAR!!!!

Ajamil
30th August 10, 07:20 PM
Marble tile in an outhouse is great - to clean you can just hose the whole place down.

nihilist
30th August 10, 07:33 PM
Yeah, but the word from MJS is that your hose hasn't been sanitized.

Ajamil
30th August 10, 07:43 PM
MJS has yet to ask to see my hose!

Harpy
30th August 10, 07:44 PM
Once you go fat, you never go back.

Get in line bitches.

Shotgun Christening
30th August 10, 09:36 PM
I NEVER SAID THAT! I was busy trying to pretend to not be lustful in 2003.

I'll just say I picked something up from the Akashic Records.

That would explain why my youngest daughter looks like Conan Obrien.

Shotgun Christening
30th August 10, 09:40 PM
Once you go fat, you never go back.

Get in line bitches.

If you didnt have that restraining order against me, Id cockslam that snatch. COCKSLAM.

Youd be like..."oh oldie le...." COCKSLAM!!!!

"oldie what I was sa...." COCKSLAM!!!

Hell yeah....thats right.... COCKSLAM.

Ho ass bitch.

Harpy
30th August 10, 09:42 PM
Change your name to Oldman40 and I just might let you touch the jelly.

Harpy
30th August 10, 09:45 PM
Wrong thread.

Shotgun Christening
30th August 10, 09:45 PM
Change your name !!!!COCKSLAM!!!!! to Oldman40 and I just might let you touch the jelly.

Im 2 years away from forty but I got lots a gray pubs already.

I gotta sign off now. I have to go down the hall and fuck Arjunas girlfriend.

:deadhorse:

Ajamil
30th August 10, 10:42 PM
I have a girlfriend?! Will you tell her I said hi, and I hope we get to meet someday?

Shotgun Christening
31st August 10, 04:39 AM
I have a girlfriend?! Will you tell her I said hi, and I hope we get to meet someday?

The whole time we (MOM34 and I) were doineet she kept moaning "Arjunaaaa". Dumb bitch wasnt even pronouncing it right.