PDA

View Full Version : From a german radio interview: What's worse...?

Pilgrim
26th August 10, 08:41 AM
...Making your kids swear a virginity pledge, or making your daughters wear the hijab (Muslim head covering)?

Discuss!

(German press lately no like Islum.)

Dr. Socially Liberal Fiscally Conservative Vermin
26th August 10, 08:46 AM
Both

Truculent Sheep
26th August 10, 09:01 AM
They're equally bad - apart from the general creepiness of worrying about your daughter's 'purity', it also renders her a means to an end, rather than an end in herself.

Lebell
26th August 10, 09:03 AM
as a convinced crusader the answer is clear:

we must destroy and totally root out this insult to our Lord and Saviour, the blasphemy that is Islam.

Gird your weapons, brothers in Christ, and if God is willing we will retake Jerusalem once again.
I'm preparing another crusade as we speak, pm me for details.

Ajamil
26th August 10, 06:22 PM
Combine the two, but instead of a hijab, I'd make her wear a preggo suit. Hopefully with enough negative cultural backlash, and daddy hatred induced by the preggo suit, boys and dating and sex will become a psychological maelstrom that won't let her act normally around boys for years to come.

After that, she'll have the crazy sex, but that's just a bonus for potential suitors. My little thank you to them for extending the family line.

AAAAAA
27th August 10, 06:39 AM
If your daughter isn't wearing her hijab, you can see it and slap her. If your son isn't virgin, how would you know?

Ajamil
27th August 10, 04:16 PM
I take my cue from Fishburne in Boyz in da Hood - you can smell it on `em.

Kein Haar
29th August 10, 12:13 AM
If your daughter isn't wearing her hijab, you can see it and slap her.

New signature.

Lebell
29th August 10, 04:28 AM
If your daughter isn't wearing her hijab, you can see it and slap her. If your son isn't virgin, how would you know?

The problem in muslim societies is that they constantly have to worry bout what sins are worse.
they lock up their women so no pussy for the boys (there's only so many western tourists they can sexually assault/rape not enough for everyone) so the boys start to have homosex with eachother.

so as a muslim you gotta wonder: what pisses Allah off more?
Gayseksh or premarital sex?

AAAAAA
29th August 10, 07:21 AM
The problem in muslim societies is that they constantly have to worry bout what sins are worse.
they lock up their women so no pussy for the boys (there's only so many western tourists they can sexually assault/rape not enough for everyone) so the boys start to have homosex with eachother.

so as a muslim you gotta wonder: what pisses Allah off more?
Gayseksh or premarital sex?

I guess that's what the clergy is for, you can just ask your mullah. Not unlike catholicism.

Lebell
29th August 10, 07:24 AM
I guess that's what the clergy is for, you can just ask your mullah. Not unlike catholicism.

There's a lot of 'wildgrowth' going on.
As many many millions of muslims cant read arabic they depend on the local imam to explain em the quran.

EuropIan
29th August 10, 07:27 AM
As many many millions of muslims cant read arabic they depend on the local imam to explain em the quran.
Not unlike the Catholic church

Shotgun Christening
29th August 10, 07:29 AM
Muslims like their girls to be virgins so they wont have any experience to know how small their dicks are. They are a self concious lot.

I wont make my kids swear a pledge of anything. All that shit goes out the window after they get it for the first time and then they feel guilty. That puts all kinds of other undue stress on a child.

You can tell when someone has lost their virginity. You can tell how far a couple has gone by how they interact in public. I have a theory that has NEVER been wrong. EVER.

The hijab is stupid since Im not an Islamic Terrorist nor do I have a small penis.

Shotgun Christening
29th August 10, 07:29 AM

The Catholics have to read Arabic?

EuropIan
29th August 10, 07:31 AM
The Catholics have to read Arabic?
Substitute Quaran for Bible and Arabic for Latin.

Lebell
29th August 10, 07:31 AM

yes ian, because the bible is still only in latin available and masses are all adressed in latin.
you know we should have a some guy who'd change all these things, lets for arguments sake call him martin, and then every christian could make up his own mind and have equal and free acces to the scrptures instead of staying in the dark ages like the muslims.

that would be soooo awesome, cus the catholic church dominates every day life in north western europe like islam does in the middle east.

EuropIan
29th August 10, 07:32 AM
I've pointed out before that Islam keeps killing their Martin Luthers.

Lebell
29th August 10, 07:33 AM
You can tell when someone has lost their virginity. You can tell how far a couple has gone by how they interact in public. I have a theory that has NEVER been wrong. EVER.

do elaborate.

Lebell
29th August 10, 07:33 AM
I've pointed out before that Islam keeps killing their Martin Luthers.
rlly?
i dont think you should point out anything regarding islam until you're able to read the quran in arabic.

EuropIan
29th August 10, 07:35 AM
Oh tell me wise Mullah.

Lebell
29th August 10, 07:41 AM
Oh tell me wise Mullah.

i'll say this about it: especially in western europe there are shitloads of myths about islam that portray it as a pretty mellow and acceptable religion with moderate views.
On several occasions i've read transaltions of terminology in newspaper articles where the uni-dude actually went through quite some creative wordplay to make it sound less harsh.
Ive got a dictionairy and a professor to back me up on that.

point is: everyone and his uncle has some bullshit opinion about islam cos they has arab friend r something like that.
am i the expert on it?
hell no!
but so far ive been there and speak some of the language and i can read pretty much anything (with the help of a dictyionairy ofc) and i can assure you, once you can read the stupid crap of religious articles from islamic scolars you will devellop a cassandra complex.

Ajamil
29th August 10, 07:48 AM
Guru, sadhu, and sastra - two out of three and you're usually in the clear. Course the Abrahamic religions got rid of disciplic succession, so I guess you could go with "what God tells you in your heart."

Lebell
29th August 10, 07:59 AM
Guru, sadhu, and sastra - two out of three and you're usually in the clear. Course the Abrahamic religions got rid of disciplic succession, so I guess you could go with "what God tells you in your heart."

Thats not all that bad actually.
Thing is to have a method to distinguish if it's God or your subconcious desires that speaks in your heart.
But there are ways.

Unless you think its more fun to listen to smelly naked men from India.

Shotgun Christening
29th August 10, 07:59 AM
do elaborate.

http://www.sociocide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56676

EuropIan
29th August 10, 08:02 AM
i'll say this about it: especially in western europe there are shitloads of myths about islam that portray it as a pretty mellow and acceptable religion with moderate views.
On several occasions i've read transaltions of terminology in newspaper articles where the uni-dude actually went through quite some creative wordplay to make it sound less harsh.
Ive got a dictionairy and a professor to back me up on that.

point is: everyone and his uncle has some bullshit opinion about islam cos they has arab friend r something like that.
am i the expert on it?
hell no!
but so far ive been there and speak some of the language and i can read pretty much anything (with the help of a dictyionairy ofc) and i can assure you, once you can read the stupid crap of religious articles from islamic scolars you will devellop a cassandra complex.
So me saying that so far Islam has been very bad at reformation is wrong because the Quaran says some fucked up stuff?

wat.

Ajamil
29th August 10, 08:16 AM
Thats not all that bad actually.
Thing is to have a method to distinguish if it's God or your subconcious desires that speaks in your heart.
But there are ways.

Unless you think its more fun to listen to smelly naked men from India.The point of a guru is to be an objective guide in your life - a person whom following will bring you closer to self-realization. Choosing that guru is very personal. They should be deeply scrutinized. You should be able to look at any part of their life and go, "Yes, I like that, I would want something similar in my life."

Of course that deals only with the guru who initiates you into a disciplic line. There are many types of guru: the mother is the first guru, the Lord in the Heart (or Holy Ghost) can be guru - though that one has the problem you mentioned, the natural world can be a guru, there is guru who first introduces you to a spiritual path, there is the guru who initiates one into the renounced order of life, and a devotee who you feel is approachable for advice is also at times considered a guru.

Whether the person who gives you good advice and guidance happens to be naked and smelly, well...sastra says gold can be taken even from an unclean place.

Lebell
29th August 10, 08:16 AM
So me saying that so far Islam has been very bad at reformation is wrong because the Quaran says some fucked up stuff?

wat.

No im saying that people, like you comparing xtianty with islam are totally and utterly retarded.
You really don't get the theological differences if you do that.

its what irritates me in public discussions too:oh yeah but in xtianity its also...WE'RE NOT TALKING BOUT XTIANITY, THERE ARE NO SUICIDE BOMBERS AMONGST XTIANS, WE DO NOT STONE WOMEN ETC
then they drag witchhunts, crusades (defensive war and totally justified) into the discussion as if it happened last month.

Lebell
29th August 10, 08:18 AM
The point of a guru is to be an objective guide in your life - a person whom following will bring you closer to self-realization. Choosing that guru is very personal. They should be deeply scrutinized. You should be able to look at any part of their life and go, "Yes, I like that, I would want something similar in my life."

Of course that deals only with the guru who initiates you into a disciplic line. There are many types of guru: the mother is the first guru, the Lord in the Heart (or Holy Ghost) can be guru - though that one has the problem you mentioned, the natural world can be a guru, there is guru who first introduces you to a spiritual path, there is the guru who initiates one into the renounced order of life, and a devotee who you feel is approachable for advice is also at times considered a guru.

Whether the person who gives you good advice and guidance happens to be naked and smelly, well...sastra says gold can be taken even from an unclean place.

I like it how you forget i lived there.
You do realise im a very curious person who always engages in talks with local religious people and what not?
For me the path of a sanyassin is not favorable.

EuropIan
29th August 10, 08:22 AM
No no, I understand that I made a comparison between current Islam and old Catholicism.

Lebell
29th August 10, 08:26 AM
No no, I understand that I made a comparison between current Islam and old Catholicism.

then say old catholicism next time.

Ajamil
29th August 10, 08:27 AM
then they drag witchhunts, crusades (defensive war and totally justified) into the discussion as if it happened last month.
Yeah, it was more like last year. (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/18/african-children-denounce_n_324943.html)

mZVVbGEOoCM

I like it how you forget i lived there.
You do realise im a very curious person who always engages in talks with local religious people and what not?
For me the path of a sanyassin is not favorable.Didn't forget that. Why does that matter in what I said? The path of sanyassi isn't favorable for most people.

EuropIan
29th August 10, 08:39 AM
then say old catholicism next time.
What a bunch of hocus pokus ;)

AAAhmed46
29th August 10, 08:36 PM

From what i can tell by what imams say, buttsecks is worse.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
29th August 10, 08:37 PM
Gird your weapons,

do you know what gird means?

AAAhmed46
29th August 10, 08:45 PM
No im saying that people, like you comparing xtianty with islam are totally and utterly retarded.
You really don't get the theological differences if you do that.

its what irritates me in public discussions too:oh yeah but in xtianity its also...WE'RE NOT TALKING BOUT XTIANITY, THERE ARE NO SUICIDE BOMBERS AMONGST XTIANS, WE DO NOT STONE WOMEN ETC

There has been one suicide bomber by a christian lebanese woman.

The reason we got less suicide attacks by christians is because there are alot less of them going through the same bullshit.

Now south america has it's political up risings, just because they kill people without blowing themselves up doesn't mean they arn't being assholes. Often they are christians. Ive read about how many mexican drug lords are devout christians.

Or the christians supporting hamas and hezbullah or the PLO. They are activily funding and helping terrorists who kill people.

Crusades were defensive up to a point, but then totally became something that went waaay out of hand. And the fact that so many arab christians were slaughtered kinda shows how shitty that was.

Yet despite this fact, the first one can be said to have been a defensive reaction.

But what about the other 8? Were they ALL defensive? Was the sacking of the byzantine empire defensive? Or was it a bunch of european christians who could not suppress their viking instincts enough to abstain from killing browner christians and stealing their cities and empire?

The byzantine empire, a rightous christian empire, was screwed over.

You don't stone woman ANYMORE in wealthy nations. But you still got your christian honor killings in Egypt.

And the belief that the new testament abrogates the old testaments craziness is post-reformation stuff.

Not to mention great pro-iraq and afganistan war funding by right wing evangelical groups and right wing john hagee style christians supporting the oppression of palistinians(and yes fellow christians). Why? Because isreal is the chosen nation. Never mind browner looking christians are getting screwed over.

SoulMechanic
30th August 10, 12:09 AM
From what i can tell by what imams say, buttsecks is worse.
Unless it's a tranny.

Lebell
30th August 10, 03:13 AM
There has been one suicide bomber by a christian lebanese woman.

Good point!
I guess that makes me shut up about the 5000 plus islamic suicide bombers?
ONE xtian suicide bomber..whoa...

The reason we got less suicide attacks by christians is because there are alot less of them going through the same bullshit.

I think the Xtians in Palestine, Lebanon, Iraq and Syria will disagree with you.
I'm also pretty sure it sucks more to be opressed by a muslim when you're xtian then a fellow muslim.

christians get murdered and their churches attack from egypt to indonesia.
but hey...poor palestinians eh?
ever been to the west bank?
i have.

Now south america has it's political up risings, just because they kill people without blowing themselves up doesn't mean they arn't being assholes. Often they are christians. Ive read about how many mexican drug lords are devout christians.

lolol!
oh come on dude....

Crusades were defensive up to a point, but then totally became something that went waaay out of hand. And the fact that so many arab christians were slaughtered kinda shows how shitty that was.

It got outta hand much later, after the third crusade.
Arab xtians, greeks armenians got slaughtered cos when the crusaders just took jerusalem, they had no idea who is who or what language they're speaking, as far as they were concerned they were all saracens, and hence got slaughtrered for destroying the holiest shrine of xtianity.
suck it up.
if xtians destroyed mecca, what you reckon would happen?
i think the muslims came off easy.

it is a popular myth to say the europeans werea bunch of savages from the north who came to pillage and plunder.
if that were true we wouyld now have a FRench Levant.
You see the crusaders came to defend their religion from the saracens, visited some holy places.....and went back to Europe.

Also they had some amazing military achievements, and under the crusaders the holy land for once had a very effective administrational government, they had to wait til 1948 before they'd see that again.
;-)

oh snap!

Yet despite this fact, the first one can be said to have been a defensive reaction.

Most of em were bro.
1st one they captured jerusalem.
everybody left, and godefroi was left with a handfull of barons in a brandnew kingdom of Jerusalem, so he was like: wtf dudes? we're not done yet!
He was at war with Damascus and Cairo.
The second one was a giant fuckfest were they barely made it over some mountain, while coping with seldjuk guerrilla warfare.
the third one was right after we lost jerusalem, Richard lionheart and all that.

Now one crusade organised by the doge of venice (do not trust italians) ended in the sacking of constantinople.
the same byzantine empire that kept frustrating the crusades, didnt deliver promises and snatched towns away by sneaky treaties european xtians fought and died for.
so they could go fuck emselves.

But what about the other 8? Were they ALL defensive? Was the sacking of the byzantine empire defensive? Or was it a bunch of european christians who could not suppress their viking instincts enough to abstain from killing browner christians and stealing their cities and empire?

see above.

The byzantine empire, a rightous christian empire, was screwed over.

No if you read the gesta francorum or the memoires of anna comnena, you can read its the byzantines who were the sneaky greeks, not the crusaders.

You don't stone woman ANYMORE in wealthy nations. But you still got your christian honor killings in Egypt.

Actually most xtians in egypt right now worry more about muslimfanatics doing drive by's at churches on sundays.
last time 17 xtians got killed, where was the news coverage on CNN?

And the belief that the new testament abrogates the old testaments craziness is post-reformation stuff.

If you were familiar with arabic i could make your eyes bleed with articles that make it crystal clear that if there's one incoherent dogmatic book in the monotheistic religions its the quran for sure.
Im sorry you feel that way about the NT cuz: entire parts are copied into the quran.
;-)

Not to mention great pro-iraq and afganistan war funding by right wing evangelical groups and right wing john hagee style christians supporting the oppression of palistinians(and yes fellow christians). Why? Because isreal is the chosen nation. Never mind browner looking christians are getting screwed over.

The problem here is: i don't know too many right winged evangelicals in america, that type of xtians we dont really have in europe.
ive met some on travels and they creeped the hell outta me.

i agree with you that they enable the opression of fellow xtians, and i wonder if they are aware of this.
the jews want a 100% jewish jerusalem, no muslims, but also no xtians or bahai or whatever.