PDA

View Full Version : Big Gay Ice Cream Truck

EvilSteve
18th August 10, 03:45 PM
The Big Gay Ice Cream Truck (http://www.biggayicecreamtruck.com/)

http://www.eatmedaily.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/big-gay-ice-cream-truck-3.jpg

To any NYC Sociociders / Bullies - I highly recommend this. Tried it a few days ago. They have an assortment of sauces for sundaes including elderflower syrup, lime curd and even sriracha sauce. I got the Monday Sundae- waffle cone lined with nutella, whipped cream, choc & vanilla ice cream, dulce de leche and sea salt. F*cking amazing! Also recommend the Mermaid Sundae and the Salty Pimp.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
18th August 10, 04:08 PM
spoilers: you ate semen bro

EvilSteve
18th August 10, 04:10 PM
The semen was extra. Decided not to spring for it.

SoulMechanic
18th August 10, 04:14 PM
Next time you should try the "down low" double dipped chocolate banana.

Spade: The Real Snake
18th August 10, 04:20 PM
so you got ur cone with "FiG" juice, eh?

Ajamil
18th August 10, 04:30 PM
The Tweets are great:

omfg MALT BALLS. i'll be seeing YOU later!

Edit:This belongs in the "art doesn't pay" thread as well.

When not “slinging the chilly” Doug is a classically trained bassoonist and holds degrees from The Manhattan School of Music and The Juilliard School.

EvilSteve
19th August 10, 07:51 AM
The Tweets are great:

omfg MALT BALLS. i'll be seeing YOU later!

Edit:This belongs in the "art doesn't pay" thread as well.

Had those last night. Was really good. And really gay- there was a sign on the truck about Doug's chocolate malty balls. Still with that and the tamarind infused balsamic syrup, it was a hell of a sundae.

SoulMechanic
19th August 10, 09:31 AM
Had those last night. Was really good. And really gay- there was a sign on the truck about Doug's chocolate malty balls. Still with that and the tamarind infused balsamic syrup, it was a hell of a sundae.
Keep up these shitty eating habits and none of the dudes on fire island are gonna wanna invite you to the spit roast. Might even go as far as to pull your circuit boy card.