PDA

View Full Version : Adolf Hitler Gets Taken Into Care.

Truculent Sheep
6th August 10, 07:18 PM
Not THAT Hitler. No, a poor child given a very silly name by his Nazi parents, along with his two siblings. It's rather depressing and sad, suffice to say.

Rather inevitably, the family is also from New Jersey.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/aug/06/adolf-hitler-parents-lose-custody

A New Jersey couple who gave their children Nazi-inspired names have lost custody of them. A US state appeals court made the ruling, citing the parents' own disabilities and the risk of serious injury to their children. The state removed Heath and Deborah Campbell's three small children from their home in January 2009. A month earlier, the family drew attention to the names when a supermarket refused to decorate a birthday cake for their son, Adolf Hitler Campbell. He and siblings JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell have been in foster care.

Harpy
6th August 10, 07:48 PM
Yeah I remember this family. They tried to get a birthday cake from Wal-Mart with icing that said "Happy Birthday Adolf Hitler" for that poor kid but were denied.

The child is fuxked.

Cullion
6th August 10, 07:51 PM
I'm not going make a libertarian point about this. Nu-uh. Not gonna.

fes_fsa
6th August 10, 07:52 PM
LOL @ the children's names.

now i don't feel as bad for lil' Mao and lil' Pol Pot.

Truculent Sheep
6th August 10, 09:00 PM
There was a Kentish child in the 80s called Depressed Cupboard Cheesecake. It could always be worse.

Commodore Pipes
6th August 10, 09:16 PM
What sort of disabilities - developmental?

I don't feel bad about making retard jokes about those parents, no sir or madam.

Entertaining the notion that totalitarianism could solve some problems is one thing - hell, it's human.

But a cult of Hitler? Those fucktardos.

Ajamil
6th August 10, 09:35 PM
Give him the nickname Dolph.

nihilist
7th August 10, 05:32 AM
People who harass poor little Adolf should be taken out and shot.

Kein Haar
7th August 10, 06:00 AM
With 9mm parabellum in an over-engineered, but really pretty, hand gun.