PDA

View Full Version : I miss being a mod.

WarPhalange
6th August 10, 02:24 PM
Not having a 30 second "cooldown" between posts was great. Any way I can get that ability back? I don't give a fuck about anything else.

Cullion
6th August 10, 02:26 PM
You could register a second or third account, and switch between them.

Just call them Poop loops 2 and Poop loops 3.

Harpy
6th August 10, 04:25 PM
Or 'Alt Loops'.

Commodore Pipes
6th August 10, 04:29 PM
Are you guys... are you guys trying to cook up a reason to ban Poops?

EuropIan
6th August 10, 05:11 PM
Yeah the poop loops class was nerfed in this last patch. We felt the pps was too high for a person who wasn't who wasn't fulfilling its raid moderator. We're currently looking at new mechanics to replace what the class has lost[

Harpy
6th August 10, 05:29 PM
'We.'

Lol.

EuropIan
6th August 10, 05:38 PM
We still haven't found a way to fix the 'foot-in-mouth' glitch of the lily class, we suspect we may have to scrap the class altogether since the attention whore archetype it is based on was a poor idea from the start.

Ajamil
6th August 10, 08:08 PM
What about the eating patch? When eating they lose the talk and become healers. Awesome to have around the inn, and great for rejuv.

WarPhalange
6th August 10, 08:11 PM
Are you guys... are you guys trying to cook up a reason to ban Poops?

I doubt I'd get banned for that. But logging off, logging in again, and finding the thread might take longer than 30s anyway.

Cullion
6th August 10, 08:12 PM
not if you had one internet explorer, one chrome and one firefox open. Then you could have three different login cookies going at once, and not need to log in and log out.

think about it.

WarPhalange
6th August 10, 08:13 PM
Fuck IE and fuck Chrom. FF 4 Lyfe

Cullion
6th August 10, 08:14 PM
O-kHB2fWUS8

Harpy
6th August 10, 09:02 PM
^ lmao

Cullion
6th August 10, 09:25 PM
x0I6mhZ5wMw

^ this is for you. and it's about me. well not really. it's about you as well. well..
it's about you and me. oh yeah.

Harpy
6th August 10, 11:08 PM
*runs screaming*

Kiko
7th August 10, 06:00 AM
Hell, I think Barry White is/was sexy. How can you run screaming from a man who sings:

"Take it off. . . Baby, take it all off . . . I want you the way you came into the world . . . I don't wanna feel no clothes . . . I don't wanna see no panties . . . and take off that brassiere, my dear . . . Everybody's gone . . . we're gonna take the receiver off the phone . . . because, baby, you and me—heh . . . this night, we're gonna get it on . . . .to Love's Serenade" ?

EuropIan
10th August 10, 02:01 PM
What about the eating patch? When eating they lose the talk and become healers. Awesome to have around the inn, and great for rejuv.
We are still working on the silly requests glitch. But for now you should just stick to your religion, funny, spirituality rotation. While using your questions for regen

Spade: The Real Snake
10th August 10, 03:19 PM
I miss being a mod.

nihilist
11th August 10, 01:05 AM
I passed on being a mod.

SoulMechanic
11th August 10, 02:46 AM
I miss peeing on Todd.

bob
11th August 10, 03:00 AM
I miss being on meds.

Oh, wait, that was Poops' line too.

Spade: The Real Snake
11th August 10, 07:39 AM
I dis leader bob

EvilSteve
11th August 10, 08:52 AM
I missed being a mod, but since I've become a rockabilly I haven't thought about it much.