PDA

View Full Version : The Jarnsaxa Scale

Tyrsmann
31st July 10, 11:51 PM
This is the first in a series of articles I'll be posting on Modern Asatru. I have no real order I plan on doing them Just whatever I have time for or am in the mood to post.

Not surprisingly racial and ethnic issues have arisen within the religion I practice over who can be Heathen. Many different opinions abound. However some of the more common ones were codified into what is now known as the Jarnsaxa Scale.

The Scale

Ásatrú is an open religion which anyone can join. There are, however, certain things that must be done in certain ways, certain points of theology that must be strictly adhered to and certain beliefs that must be held. Anyone who doesn't agree with all of these points simply isn't Tru and can be deemed "traitors" to the Gods. One of these points that everyone must agree to is that Ásatrú is open to people of all races, and those who believe otherwise are not welcome and should be actively denounced so that there is no confusion of their beliefs with those of real Ásatrúar. I will only worship alongside those who follow the same beliefs.
Anyone who wants to become Ásatrú can, regardless of racial or cultural history. Individuals have the freedom to choose any religion to follow, and I will defend and uphold that right. All are welcome to my Kindred and I will worship alongside any Tru man or woman.
As the ties to the Aesir and Vanir are often ties to our ancestors (racial, cultural or ethnic), it is more unusual for those of non-Northern European heritage to be Ásatrú, but it is not impossible. I accept that the Gods and Goddesses will call to them whomever they choose and will worship alongside any Tru man or woman.
Only those of Northern European background can truly follow the path of Ásatrú. This does not imply that people of other races are in any way "less" than those of Teutonic heritage, only that they are different. All races and ethnic groups are equal in freedom to make a life of worth, and the theologies and pantheons that are connected to a non-Northern European heritage are every bit as valid and important as Ásatrú. By the same token, all non-Teutonic ethnic paths are just as closed to me as Ásatrú is to others. I feel it is of greatest value to follow the path of the your cultural and ethnic background, as these forces have had a great impact on who you are. Because I acknowledge and respect the validity of the various paths, however, I am willing worship with those who respect our Gods but are not of our path or ethnic group, and will certainly worship with any Tru man or woman.
Only those of Northern European heritage can be Ásatrú, and Northern European races should separate from all other races. This does not imply that people of other races are in any way "less" than those of Teutonic heritage, only that they are different and that we have an obligation to keep the Northern European blood pure in honor of our Gods. There may even be merit in allying with other races who also value the separation of racial and ethnic groups and religious paths. I will only worship alongside those who are also of Teutonic heritage.
Only those of Northern European heritage can be Ásatrú and the European races and ethnic groups are superior to all other races and ethnic groups. Aryans are the only true humans, and as such have an obligation to keep the racial and ethnic blood pure. If the only way to achieve this is to rid the world of the lesser races, then so be it. Only true Aryans can worship the Aesir and Vanir.
This scale was developed by one Jarnsaxa Thorskona. Since it was put on the net it has served as useful tool for many new Heathens who trying to deal with the issue. I know it did me. The fact that a scale was needed maybe be baffling/retarded to outsiders. But the fact is that ever since many of the Early Pioneers in American Asatru argued over this issue it has been a rather divisive ( if a dead horse) issue amongst the Heathen Community. It has only been with my generation of Heathens that more nuanced positions than the old "universalist or folkish" became common within the communal discourse, both in IRL and on the net. One of the things that first enabled it was the Jarnsaxa Scale. Now instead of simply "Universalist or Folkish" it's a more a spectrum with new positions like Tribalist and Theodish emerging.

If your curious my position is closest to 3. Mainly because most Heathens I've encountered both in IRL and on the net are descended from one of the Scandanavian countries, Iceland, England, Germany, Holland, The Swiss,etc. I accept that anybody for their own reason would be attracted to Asatru but in my opinion the ones who are the most likely to want to practice it are those of " Germanic descent".

BTW a way to the site of Jarnsaxa Thorskona can be found in the link below
http://thorswitch.livejournal.com/313325.html

EDIT: People what you see is a scale of opinions. Ranging from far left to far right. Thats all it is, a scale of opinions. This thing came out 10 yrs ago. Things have become alot different since than. Infact one could even say it's sort of outdated now. But for it's time it was rather original

Ajamil
1st August 10, 12:47 AM
I love this, thank you Tyr. Please take anything I say after this as true interest and a desire for your thoughts us such topics. If they sound critical, I apologize.
The Scale

Ásatrú is an open religion which anyone can join. There are, however, certain things that must be done in certain ways, certain points of theology that must be strictly adhered to and certain beliefs that must be held. Anyone who doesn't agree with all of these points simply isn't Tru and can be deemed "traitors" to the Gods. One of these points that everyone must agree to is that Ásatrú is open to people of all races, and those who believe otherwise are not welcome and should be actively denounced so that there is no confusion of their beliefs with those of real Ásatrúar. I will only worship alongside those who follow the same beliefs.This still brings in the dichotomy of us/them labels. In this world, I don't think this is avoidable, but I'd like to hear your thoughts. So far Asatru is compatible with Krishna Consciousness.

Anyone who wants to become Ásatrú can, regardless of racial or cultural history. Individuals have the freedom to choose any religion to follow, and I will defend and uphold that right. All are welcome to my Kindred and I will worship alongside any Tru man or woman.Agreed. I really need to find and save a copy of an essay by Bhaktivinode Thakur titled "How to worship outside your sect." It's a beautiful multi-faith statement.

As the ties to the Aesir and Vanir are often ties to our ancestors (racial, cultural or ethnic), it is more unusual for those of non-Northern European heritage to be Ásatrú, but it is not impossible. I accept that the Gods and Goddesses will call to them whomever they choose and will worship alongside any Tru man or woman.

Only those of Northern European background can truly follow the path of Ásatrú. This does not imply that people of other races are in any way "less" than those of Teutonic heritage, only that they are different. All races and ethnic groups are equal in freedom to make a life of worth, and the theologies and pantheons that are connected to a non-Northern European heritage are every bit as valid and important as Ásatrú. By the same token, all non-Teutonic ethnic paths are just as closed to me as Ásatrú is to others. I feel it is of greatest value to follow the path of the your cultural and ethnic background, as these forces have had a great impact on who you are. While the processes may be singular and exclusive, is the ultimate goal achievable by all? What if your "cultural" religion was UU (I suppose you could call mine that) which accept a pluralism approach at its core?

Because I acknowledge and respect the validity of the various paths, however, I am willing worship with those who respect our Gods but are not of our path or ethnic group, and will certainly worship with any Tru man or woman.Would you consider it an insult if a person from another sect denied a rite due to their own religious tenants?

Only those of Northern European heritage can be Ásatrú, and Northern European races should separate from all other races. This does not imply that people of other races are in any way "less" than those of Teutonic heritage, only that they are different and that we have an obligation to keep the Northern European blood pure in honor of our Gods. There may even be merit in allying with other races who also value the separation of racial and ethnic groups and religious paths. I will only worship alongside those who are also of Teutonic heritage.Do you think this is evolutionarily wise? Do you think this is enforceable in today's world? Why are the Gods so interested in pure bloodlines? Do you see a connection to ideas such as the selfish gene?[/quote]

Only those of Northern European heritage can be Ásatrú and the European races and ethnic groups are superior to all other races and ethnic groups. Aryans are the only true humans, and as such have an obligation to keep the racial and ethnic blood pure. If the only way to achieve this is to rid the world of the lesser races, then so be it. Only true Aryans can worship the Aesir and VanirBut you just said in two other scales...heh, I just now realized what the scale's measuring. OK. I guess I'd easily be seen around 2 or 3, but more towards two because my upbringing was UU.

If your curious my position is closest to 3. Mainly because most Heathens I've encountered both in IRL and on the net are descended from one of the Scandanavian countries, Iceland, England, Germany, Holland, The Swiss,etc. I accept that anybody for their own reason would be attracted to Asatru but in my opinion the ones who are the most likely to want to practice it are those of " Germanic descent".What is the difference between cultural proclivity and brainwashing the kids?

ICY
1st August 10, 04:22 AM
Only those of Northern European heritage can be Ásatrú, and Northern European races should separate from all other races. This does not imply that people of other races are in any way "less" than those of Teutonic heritage, only that they are different and that we have an obligation to keep the Northern European blood pure in honor of our Gods.

LOL, fallacy. The blood has never been pure.

Only those of Northern European heritage can be Ásatrú and the European races and ethnic groups are superior to all other races and ethnic groups. Aryans are the only true humans, and as such have an obligation to keep the racial and ethnic blood pure. If the only way to achieve this is to rid the world of the lesser races, then so be it. Only true Aryans can worship the Aesir and Vanir.

LOL, genocide.

Kein Haar
1st August 10, 04:22 AM
lol

ICY
1st August 10, 04:30 AM
Arjuna...you're being a huge fag about this, BTW.

Kein Haar
1st August 10, 05:29 AM
Tyrsman,

Do you think your tendency towards....um....this... has anything to do with those social problems you mentioned in the other thread?

I guess this might be a chicken-or-the-egg argument too.

This is not clam bait, fyi.

Cullion
1st August 10, 09:55 AM
The scale is missing an option:

"Just as long as you're not Jewish".

Ajamil
1st August 10, 09:56 AM
So you guys missed the part where this is a categorical scale in which Tyr is on the much more accepting end as well? The scale works for a lot of things, not just Asatru, and I happen to like the divisions.

And if being a fag means seeing when someone wants to seriously discuss something important to them so I treat it with respect whether I agree or not, then yes - I am being a huge fag over this.

Tyrsmann
1st August 10, 11:03 AM
Tyrsman,

Do you think your tendency towards....um....this... has anything to do with those social problems you mentioned in the other thread?

I guess this might be a chicken-or-the-egg argument too.

This is not clam bait, fyi.

No

I know where my social problems come from. The only problems I've had socially regarding Asatru have been from narrow minded idiots.

HappyOldGuy
1st August 10, 12:08 PM
I feel like I've stepped onto an alternate reality version of the redneck Comedy Tour.

Tyrsmann
1st August 10, 12:10 PM
The scale is missing an option:

"Just as long as you're not Jewish".

Many Non-Racist Folkish have great respect for Jews and their Cultural-Religious Traditions. As they do many other similar Culture Specific Religions.

Kein Haar
1st August 10, 06:39 PM
So when you give this spiel to chicks, they leave a puddle in the seats they previously occupied while they drag you by the necktie to their bedrooms?

Tyrsmann
1st August 10, 06:57 PM
So when you give this spiel to chicks, they leave a puddle in the seats they previously occupied while they drag you by the necktie to their bedrooms?

WTF?

First off most women I tend to meet are either Wiccan, New Age, or practice some sort of ecclectic personal spirituality. So for them it's not a big deal that I to practice a non-mainstream religion. Infact I've introduced a couple to reconstructionist paganism. One girl right now has taken up Hellenic Reconstructionism because she actually liked the idea of practicing a religion that resembled the one her Greek ancestors practiced.

Generally speaking I prefer to hang around people like myself with similar interests. That also includes the women I meet.

SoulMechanic
1st August 10, 07:11 PM
Gonna go post this on stormfront. See how many boners I can get a poppin today. Fuck, might even save a few souls.

SoulMechanic
1st August 10, 07:11 PM
Trys, I am curious. Can you find me a picture of a wiccan chick that is not a lardass?

Ajamil
1st August 10, 07:22 PM
First off most women I tend to meet are either Wiccan, New Age, or practice some sort of ecclectic personal spirituality. So that's a yes?

Tyrsmann
1st August 10, 07:50 PM
Trys, I am curious. Can you find me a picture of a wiccan chick that is not a lardass?

How about a vid?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNUEvZcfn2o

Dude I don't know what sort of Wiccan girls you meet. But most I meet are rather thin, and even better, their not emo ass jail bait.

Tyrsmann
1st August 10, 07:53 PM
So that's a yes?

It's not a yes or no, most women I meet or chat up don't make a big deal about my beliefs when I tell them. Infact they can be somewhat sympathetic to a number of them.

Kein Haar
1st August 10, 07:55 PM
Sympathetic to your religious beliefs?

That's strangely phrased....at least.

SoulMechanic
1st August 10, 08:02 PM
Those chicks where not hot, and I saw a few fatties. To be honest, the main chick is totally a fatass in the making. You can totally tell. Your religion sucks ass bro.

SoulMechanic
1st August 10, 08:11 PM
Hommie, if your not in a cult for the sweet sweet pussay, what is the point?

This is what you get to look forward to. For the rest of your life.
tN3eQvOIEKQ

Zendetta
1st August 10, 08:21 PM
lol

The problem with religions tied to things like Blood, Land, and Ancestry is that - if the premise is true - then they can't really be reformatted for a multi-culti globalized society.

Your Viking Ancestors would not tolerate this pc bullshit for a second. If they actually exist, they are probably sabotaging your life with things like ass burgers and general bad luck for the way you've pissed them off.

Tyrsmann
1st August 10, 09:33 PM
Those chicks where not hot, and I saw a few fatties. To be honest, the main chick is totally a fatass in the making. You can totally tell. Your religion sucks ass bro.

First off Wicca isn't my religion. Second I don't know what you consider hot. But a number of those chicks were pretty cute.

Here's a cute girl Pagan girl with freckles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zTHwt2_H-o

BTW she's 22

SoulMechanic
1st August 10, 09:41 PM
Trysmann she is not of Aryan decent. Your lust is blasphemous, and to be frank you should be ashamed of yourself.

Tyrsmann
1st August 10, 10:06 PM
lol

The problem with religions tied to things like Blood, Land, and Ancestry is that - if the premise is true - then they can't really be reformatted for a multi-culti globalized society.

Your Viking Ancestors would not tolerate this pc bullshit for a second. If they actually exist, they are probably sabotaging your life with things like ass burgers and general bad luck for the way you've pissed them off.

Historically speaking what we call The Germanic Peoples were actually a very culturally diverse group. So no Heathenry, modern or historical is not necessarily at odds with Multi-Culturalism.

When Iceland was settled the vikings were still Pagan. Samething with Greenland. Not to mention the huge migration of Germanic Tribes during the last days of the Western Roman Empire. They don't seemed to have thought that their religion wasn't portable.

BTW, actively trying to harm or hinder a relative goes against what we know about, and I mean this loosely, their sense of morality. So if my ancestors didn't agree with my actions, at best they try to at least keep me out of harms way or at worst ignore me.

Tyrsmann
1st August 10, 10:14 PM
Trysmann she is not of Aryan decent. Your lust is blasphemous, and to be frank you should be ashamed of yourself.

You just can't take the idea that ZOMG! Maybe Wiccans aren't the fat teenage girls I thought they were.

I'm sure it sucks having your preconceived notion proven wrong.

Tyrsmann
1st August 10, 10:21 PM
Hommie, if your not in a cult for the sweet sweet pussay, what is the point?

Seeking a greater connection with something you consider part of you and your family's past?

Attempting to develop a greater understanding of a way of life that ancestors of yours practiced for who knows how long?

A religion that okays sex and Alcohol?

SoulMechanic
1st August 10, 10:31 PM
You can get the same feeling of fulfillment by buying one of those bullshit family crests at the fucking Disney Land and shitting it up dressed all goofy at a RenFair.

Tyrsmann
1st August 10, 10:38 PM
You can get the same feeling of fulfillment by buying one of those bullshit family crests at the fucking Disney Land and shitting it up dressed all goofy at a RenFair.

SM, I like shit-talking on the internet as much as the next guy. But really what is your problem?

I mean this sincerely by the way. I'm honestly curious.

SoulMechanic
1st August 10, 11:00 PM
I am actually trying to help you. The Jarnsaxa Fail is something you genuinely believe and can share with others while keeping a straight face? Fucking thing reads like some xenophobic elitist version of Toby started a religion.

Kein Haar
1st August 10, 11:29 PM
Historically speaking what we call The Germanic Peoples were actually a very culturally diverse group. So no Heathenry, modern or historical is not necessarily at odds with Multi-Culturalism.

LOL

You're trying to have it both ways!

Tyrsmann
1st August 10, 11:31 PM
I am actually trying to help you. The Jarnsaxa Fail is something you genuinely believe and can share with others while keeping a straight face? Fucking thing reads like some xenophobic elitist version of Toby started a religion.

I don't take the Jarnsaxa scale as part of what I practice. I did say my opinion is closest to 3. But thats about all my beliefs have in common with it. I try to base beliefs on what is known about viking age beliefs and customs. Not wiccatru/nazitru drivel.

I'm not sure how much you read of my opening post but I was trying to describe it's relevance to modern Heathenry. What the Jarnsaxa Scale did was help to open up a better dialogue between Heathens of different philosophies.

Perhaps I should've put this into context with a paragraph or two about what the terms Universalist and Folkish mean in Heathenry. Also the opinions you see on the are only 6 points in what is now a very wide spectrum of belief amongst Heathens. There was point when to one side Folkish was equivalent to Nazi white supremacist while to the other Universalist meant some sort of uberleft, ultra pc hippie. The Jarnsaxa Scale allowed each side to discuss where it is on that 6 point scale and the pro and cons in their individual positions. As I said for it's time it was rather original.

Tyrsmann
1st August 10, 11:36 PM
LOL

You're trying to have it both ways!

From a Heathen perspective it's easy to be pluralist. Numerous different Customs and Beliefs existed amongst the Germanic Tribes. My beliefs being somewhat different from how one group of Heathens practiced in one point in time is not an invalid approach.

Kein Haar
1st August 10, 11:37 PM
Have you ever hit a girlfriend?

HappyOldGuy
1st August 10, 11:40 PM
Your point being what exactly?

If I want to be a reconstructionist and at the same time practice a religion that is valid in the 21st century I need to find a good middle ground between Heathenry and Modern values which in my opinion are not necessarily at odds.
Nothing wrong with heathenry, but the scale is bullshit. Anything over three is neo nazi crap. And anyone who doesn't agree with the last sentence of one is fucking scumbag.

Tyrsmann
1st August 10, 11:51 PM
Have you ever hit a girlfriend?

No I haven't

Physical abuse of the woman you love is an outright traitorous and cowardly act. In doing so you break the trust that exists in the relationship and reveal yourself to be a worthless piece of shit.

Also a belief consistent with Historical Heathenry. Read the sagas and see what happens to wife-beaters.

Kein Haar
1st August 10, 11:52 PM
You've come close though.

Maybe a shove?

Kein Haar
1st August 10, 11:53 PM
I think this is exactly the kind of person Big Dozer was talking about in his stereotype thread.

Tyrsmann
2nd August 10, 12:02 AM
You've come close though.

Maybe a shove?

Closest thing I've ever done to actually physically abusing a woman was give this one girl a light push during a night of playful, drunken, banter. After which she promptly flicked me in the forehead with with her fingernail. She raised no fuss about my shove infact she was giggling the whole time.

So no

No girl-hitting for me. I like girls with pretty faces not black eyes.

Kein Haar
2nd August 10, 12:03 AM
I get the opposite impression.

SoulMechanic
2nd August 10, 12:08 AM
Would you hit this?
http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss218/layzie187x/miesha-tate.jpg

Tyrsmann
2nd August 10, 12:09 AM
I think this is exactly the kind of person Big Dozer was talking about in his stereotype thread.

Stereotypes?

Loki's testicles man do you see me as some sort of backwoods, woman-whacking, hick? I live in Iowa and watch the Red Green show but dude I live in the suburbs. Though I will admit I know plenty of Rednecks. Most around here are of the non-racist variety.

Kein Haar
2nd August 10, 12:10 AM
I'm talking about the opposite of red necks, actually.

Maybe you should just read the thread, Poindexter.

Tyrsmann
2nd August 10, 12:11 AM
Would you hit this?
http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss218/layzie187x/miesha-tate.jpg

Oh Gods what a trap

If I say yes I'm a wife-beater

If I say no I'm a fag.

I'll just say I'd stick my thing in her.

Tyrsmann
2nd August 10, 12:13 AM
I'm talking about the opposite of red necks, actually.

Maybe you should just read the thread, Poindexter.

Yes that would be constructive to our dialogue

SoulMechanic
2nd August 10, 12:15 AM
Alright tough guy, you think you could stand your ground with this young lass?

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m80/dragonsden-inhell/46.jpg

Tyrsmann
2nd August 10, 12:18 AM
Alright tough guy, you think you could stand your ground with this young lass?

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m80/dragonsden-inhell/46.jpg

Niether of us would be doing much standing.

SoulMechanic
2nd August 10, 12:24 AM
Would you say that you could make her tap out?

Tyrsmann
2nd August 10, 12:30 AM
Would you say that you could make her tap out? The only thing that'd be tappin is ass.

Do you think she has her blackbelt in BJ yet?

SoulMechanic
2nd August 10, 12:38 AM
Interesting. Would you say you often find yourself fantasizing about the intermingling of sex and violence?

Is Carina intimidating you at all?
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb213/jabsngrabs/CarinaDamm.jpg

Kein Haar
2nd August 10, 12:39 AM
There is something going on down there...

Tyrsmann
2nd August 10, 12:44 AM
Interesting. Would you say you often find yourself fantasizing about the intermingling of sex and violence?

Is Carina intimidating you at all?
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb213/jabsngrabs/CarinaDamm.jpg

Dude your showing me hot female fighters in sexually suggestive poses how the hell am I NOT going to think about the intermingling of sex and violence. Besides it's not like the exact chemicals involved that trigger either are that different from each other.

And no Carina is not Intimidating to me. Infact she looks quite appealing.

Tyrsmann
2nd August 10, 12:45 AM
There is something going on down there...

Yeah it's called an erection, you might've heard of it.

SoulMechanic
2nd August 10, 12:51 AM
Dude your showing me hot female fighters in sexually suggestive poses how the hell am I NOT going to think about the intermingling of sex and violence.
I really wanted to believe that you were just misunderstood. Trust me I did, but you know what? Your kind disgust me. Nid was right about you.

Kein Haar
2nd August 10, 12:56 AM
Besides it's not like the exact chemicals involved that trigger either are that different from each other.

Maybe in YOUR brain.

I knew it!

SoulMechanic
2nd August 10, 12:59 AM
Consequences will never be the same for you once Nid informs his contacts in the cyber police.

Tyrsmann
2nd August 10, 01:07 AM
Okay! Okay! I confess I am sick , sick man and I need help!

Did I mention the Marquis De Sade is my idol. I too hope to be sexual deviant thats notorious for writing stories depicting political figures of my day in the lewdest sexual activites imaginable and later getting locked up for it in french nuthouse.:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

This derailments been fun people but I gotta work on my next Asatru Article. Next one coming up is the history behind the terms Universalist and Folkish and what they mean in Heathenry today.

SoulMechanic
2nd August 10, 01:33 AM
You really should be writing a 20 page essay on why you think it is justifiable to have such a craptastic haircut. You look like a damn Bon Jovi roadie.

bob
2nd August 10, 03:20 AM
Sounds like asshatru.

TheMightyMcClaw
2nd August 10, 12:54 PM
Getting back to the original topic of the thread, I find the higher-end of the Jarnsaxa scale (those that more focused on racial purity/nazzies) hilariously ironic, since the gods themselves were a multi-ethnic bunch; the denizens of asgard not only contained the Aesir, but also the Vanir and even a few of the Jotunn.

Kein Haar
2nd August 10, 02:52 PM
I've been saying that for years.

resolve
7th August 10, 01:06 PM
I've been scaling your Jarnsaxa for years.

EuropIan
9th August 10, 09:57 AM
http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/partly-politics/assets_c/2010/06/Blank-Facepalm-thumb-387x259-155318.jpg

Dr. Socially Liberal Fiscally Conservative Vermin
11th August 10, 10:08 AM
Stereotypes?

I live in Iowa and watch the Red Green show but dude I live in the suburbs.

LOL

Sorry but most of the reconstructionist stuff makes me laugh and is usually pedalled by people from American suburbs.

Kein Haar
11th August 10, 02:53 PM
In all fairness, is there any place which is appropriate for reconstructionist stuff?

The suburbs are as good [bad] as any.

EuropIan
12th August 10, 12:02 AM
He could be LARPing something else.

SoulMechanic
12th August 10, 04:32 PM
^^^ But Ian the gods are gonna be angry you call it LARPING. How can this come out of the mouth of a true Aryan warrior such as yourself???!!?

EuropIan
12th August 10, 04:38 PM
Loke would approve

Tyrsmann
12th August 10, 10:10 PM
LOL

Sorry but most of the reconstructionist stuff makes me laugh

Alot of it makes other Reconstructionists laugh as well.

Tyrsmann
13th August 10, 12:02 AM
He could be LARPing something else.

Where exactly am I LARPing here Ian?

I don't dress up in viking garb or go around telling people I'm Egil Skallagrimsson. In fact if anything I do quite the opposite

EuropIan
13th August 10, 12:09 AM
Fine, I have some Celtic ancestors I think, maybe I should start worshiping Lugh as to represent "my true heritage".

I'm definitely not making stuff up or pretending it's real because its cool or anything.

Tyrsmann
13th August 10, 12:46 AM
Fine, I have some Celtic ancestors I think, maybe I should start worshiping Lugh as to represent "my true heritage".

I'm definitely not making stuff up or pretending it's real because its cool or anything.

Where am I making stuff up?

Cool? Yeah right, try telling people you believe in Thor. It'll be interesting the responses you get. If coolness was the deciding factor than I could have just as easily stayed Wiccan. Not only do they all have all sorts of Cool spells and magical tools like wands, athames, bolins, chakra crystals, and books of shadows. But it's also cool because of it's "green" factor. For long term Heathens like myself Coolness stopped being a factor a long time ago. If anything it's almost the antithesis of WHY many people are Heathen.

As to heritage, well yeah I do view this as my heritage. I don't about you. But I was raised with alot these stories. My Grandmother told me many of the tales in the Eddas, albeit more child friendly versions. The same thing was done with previous generations of my family. Not to mention a number of Norwegian folktales aswell.

I've found something in Heathenry thats almost inaudiable, something familiar, something that fits. I've also had numerous spiritual experiences that prove to ME this isn't a waste of my damn time.

HappyOldGuy
13th August 10, 12:51 AM
I've found something in Heathenry thats almost inaudiable, something familiar, something that fits. I've also had numerous spiritual experiences that prove to ME this isn't a waste of my damn time.
Then you should write about that stuff (if you feel comfortable) and not this retarded essay on how to play nice with nazis. I'm not saying you'll get a better reception, but I'll be nicer.

SoulMechanic
13th August 10, 12:55 AM
I feel you man, I had to tell my doctor one time about the reality of the Easter bunny! The nerve.

bob
13th August 10, 12:57 AM
Don't listen to them Tyrsmann. Please continue with your chun lineage war.

EuropIan
13th August 10, 05:55 AM
Where am I making stuff up?

Sorry.. "reconstructionist romanticism"

Cool? Yeah right, try telling people you believe in Thor. It'll be interesting the responses you get. If coolness was the deciding factor than I could have just as easily stayed Wiccan. Not only do they all have all sorts of Cool spells and magical tools like wands, athames, bolins, chakra crystals, and books of shadows. But it's also cool because of it's "green" factor. For long term Heathens like myself Coolness stopped being a factor a long time ago. If anything it's almost the antithesis of WHY many people are Heathen.

Odin and Thor are cool gods for white people.

As to heritage, well yeah I do view this as my heritage. I don't about you. But I was raised with alot these stories. My Grandmother told me many of the tales in the Eddas, albeit more child friendly versions. The same thing was done with previous generations of my family. Not to mention a number of Norwegian folktales aswell.

I was raised on that stuff as well. I was also raised reading "Brothers Lionheart" and the Hobbit, should I adapt that to a ritualized practice?

Good for you, I can not take those experiences from you.

You know that thing were white people pretend to be spiritual Asians? That's kind of how I look at it.

That is why I call you a LARPer.

Tyrsmann
13th August 10, 09:01 AM
Sorry.. "reconstructionist romanticism"

Odin and Thor are cool gods for white people.

I was raised on that stuff as well. I was also raised reading "Brothers Lionheart" and the Hobbit, should I adapt that to a ritualized practice?

Good for you, I can not take those experiences from you.

You know that thing were white people pretend to be spiritual Asians? That's kind of how I look at it.

That is why I call you a LARPer.

Ian, I don't romanticize them. I know they engaged in practices that don't "mesh" with my modern sensibillities. I also probably believe things that they might have objected too. This is something that most Reconstructionists struggle with on some kind of level, myself included. I'm not unaware of the difficulties of practicing a reconstructed version of religion thats been dead for at least 1000 yrs. However I object to being called a LARPer because it trivializes what for me has been a hard journey.

Look your entitled to your opinion. I can't change that and I'm not looking too. But I'll be damned if I'm going to let people call me a LARPer. Because it takes the beliefs and practices I've learned about and developed over the past 10 years and makes them out to be nothing more than "playing viking". When in fact I try to do everything I can to distance myself from that sort of dumbassery.

Cullion
13th August 10, 09:06 AM
If coolness was the deciding factor than I could have just as easily stayed Wiccan. Not only do they all have all sorts of Cool spells and magical tools like wands, athames, bolins, chakra crystals, and books of shadows. But it's also cool because of it's "green" factor.

Wicca is not cool.

Tyrsmann
13th August 10, 09:16 AM
Wicca is not cool.

Cullion, of all the different sorts of Modern Paganism out there Wicca is the most socially acceptable. However thats not to say that it is socially acceptable but the closest to it.

Ajamil
13th August 10, 03:21 PM
...they all have all sorts of Cool spells and magical tools like wands, athames, bolins, chakra crystals, and books of shadows...DON'T STEAL OUR COOL STUFF YOU DAMN WICCANS!!!

Tyrsmann
13th August 10, 03:25 PM
People are usually Wiccans because they actually believe. This makes them much bigger tards than a Catholic who attends church because it is tradition.

Wicca in this day and age has an insanely large spectrum of beliefs. It's changed drastically from what Gerald Gardener intended it to be. So be careful who your calling a tard. Because some of them could actually share a large number of your own beliefs.

SoulMechanic
13th August 10, 04:52 PM
No, they are all tards. Every last one of them.

EuropIan
13th August 10, 06:30 PM
Ian, I don't romanticize them. I know they engaged in practices that don't "mesh" with my modern sensibillities. I also probably believe things that they might have objected too. This is something that most Reconstructionists struggle with on some kind of level, myself included. I'm not unaware of the difficulties of practicing a reconstructed version of religion thats been dead for at least 1000 yrs. However I object to being called a LARPer because it trivializes what for me has been a hard journey.

Look your entitled to your opinion. I can't change that and I'm not looking too. But I'll be damned if I'm going to let people call me a LARPer. Because it takes the beliefs and practices I've learned about and developed over the past 10 years and makes them out to be nothing more than "playing viking". When in fact I try to do everything I can to distance myself from that sort of dumbassery.
This is dumb.

I'm going to leave you alone now.

Enjoy your journey.

TheMightyMcClaw
15th August 10, 11:44 AM

I have to disagree with you. Heathenism is cool is hell.
I mean, check this guy out:
http://www.asatru.ru/visions/Thorjotuns.jpg

With the possible exception of Mas Oyama, I can't think of a cooler dude to worship.

HappyOldGuy
15th August 10, 12:25 PM
Find me an atheist or agnostic wiccunt. Right.

I've known dozens. Hell I could pretty easily play one on TV.

Stick to talking about taking big dicks.

HappyOldGuy
15th August 10, 01:03 PM
Read Jung and Neumann.

Then choke on an unclean strapon.

HappyOldGuy
15th August 10, 03:16 PM
I have critical thoughts, and unlike you I actually know what I'm talking about on this subject.

All wiccans may or may not be tards. But many many wiccans are atheists. They don't believe that gods exist in any sort of objective way, but they do believe that there is value to addressing them as symbols.

EuropIan
15th August 10, 03:24 PM
You could also say he's conflating atheism with skepticism.

But then there would be far less cock-talk

HappyOldGuy
15th August 10, 03:26 PM
It's not even skepticism. It's some sort of NOBtard anti-ritualism.

Ajamil
15th August 10, 09:44 PM
If you believe in spells or mystical powers or the earth spirit and then claim to be an atheist or agnostic you are either not wiccan or not atheist.Why? what do spells or mystical powers have to do with an Ultimate Being? What does the belief that the Earth is alive have to do with thinking that the universe was created by some skydad?

But many many wiccans are atheists. They don't believe that gods exist in any sort of objective way, but they do believe that there is value to addressing them as symbols.This is Mayavad - a sect of Hinduism. A philosophy that says the deities are focal points and helpful to worship, but eventually should be abandoned.

TheMightyMcClaw
15th August 10, 11:51 PM
Nope. All tards, like the good SM said. They believe in mystical beings or earth spirits or whatever they call their ghosts, or spells or some kind of uber-human power.

Find me an atheist or agnostic wiccunt. Right.

I personally identify as, among other things a "secular heathen." It's a way of recognizing that while Thor doesn't actually exist and the world isn't actually going to end at the hands of frost-giants, those ideas are still cool as hell and way better than the lame-ass shitty religions people are actually practicing in the world today. I'm an atheist, but I put heathenism and classical paganism on a slightly higher plane than Christianity, Islam, and their offshoots.

Also, even the more woo-woo neopagans I've met identify largely as agnostics of more spiritual kind than the garden variety, in that they acknowledge that they could be straight trippin' on all of their religious beliefs.

In his book The Geography of Bliss, Eric Weiner interviews one of the higher-up Asatru leaders in Iceland. who says: "Well, I suppose it could be a muddle of thought, but everyone needs to have a belief system in order to have these transcendental moments." Weiner then goes on to make the analogy that "that's like the Pope saying 'Well, the Bible might be a bunch of hogwash, but hey, it's something to believe in."

So basically, yeah. There are atheist/agnostic neopagans, in a wide variety.

Kein Haar
16th August 10, 12:09 AM
I didn't know the depths of your loser lifestyle.

That's not a criticism...I'm just saying I didn't know.

Ajamil
16th August 10, 12:26 AM
http://www.asatru.ru/visions/Thorjotuns.jpg

With the possible exception of Mas Oyama, I can't think of a cooler dude to worship.Bhisma-deva
http://www.indianetzone.com/photos_gallery/5/Bhishma_18772.jpg

Dude just sat there willing himself not to die, cuz he's that badass. Said he wanted to rest his head, and rejected all pillows till Arjuna gave him a fucking arrow to rest it upon.

Also, apparently Grant Morrison is taking on the Mahabharata. (http://www.planetdamage.com/2010/06/13/18-days-grant-morrison-and-mukesh-singh-takes-on-the-mahabharata/)

http://www.planetdamage.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/18days-01.jpg

http://www.planetdamage.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/18days-02.jpg

bob
16th August 10, 01:35 AM
I personally identify as, among other things a "secular heathen." It's a way of recognizing that while Thor doesn't actually exist and the world isn't actually going to end at the hands of frost-giants, those ideas are still cool as hell and way better than the lame-ass shitty religions people are actually practicing in the world today. I'm an atheist, but I put heathenism and classical paganism on a slightly higher plane than Christianity, Islam, and their offshoots.

Also, even the more woo-woo neopagans I've met identify largely as agnostics of more spiritual kind than the garden variety, in that they acknowledge that they could be straight trippin' on all of their religious beliefs.

In his book The Geography of Bliss, Eric Weiner interviews one of the higher-up Asatru leaders in Iceland. who says: "Well, I suppose it could be a muddle of thought, but everyone needs to have a belief system in order to have these transcendental moments." Weiner then goes on to make the analogy that "that's like the Pope saying 'Well, the Bible might be a bunch of hogwash, but hey, it's something to believe in."

So basically, yeah. There are atheist/agnostic neopagans, in a wide variety.

So basically the difference between this and cosplay is that you can put it on a census form?

Kein Haar
16th August 10, 02:25 AM
I'm not clear as to why more people don't hail you, bob. I'm really not.

Harpy
16th August 10, 06:05 AM
April Fools! I iz Tyrzmann.

TheMightyMcClaw
16th August 10, 09:44 AM
Bhisma-deva
http://www.indianetzone.com/photos_gallery/5/Bhishma_18772.jpg

Dude just sat there willing himself not to die, cuz he's that badass. Said he wanted to rest his head, and rejected all pillows till Arjuna gave him a fucking arrow to rest it upon.

Also, apparently Grant Morrison is taking on the Mahabharata. (http://www.planetdamage.com/2010/06/13/18-days-grant-morrison-and-mukesh-singh-takes-on-the-mahabharata/)

http://www.planetdamage.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/18days-01.jpg

http://www.planetdamage.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/18days-02.jpg

Yeah, those guys are pretty tight too. I need to get a copy of the vedas to read.

TheMightyMcClaw
16th August 10, 09:52 AM
So basically the difference between this and cosplay is that you can put it on a census form?

Religion closer to LARPing than to Cosplay, because you don't always have to dress up and the focus is on acting in character rather than looking in character.

Tyrsmann
16th August 10, 07:02 PM
This is even more delusional than I thought. So they pretend that gods exist? (this is the real meaning couched in your phrase 'addressing them as symbols')

So if I behave as if Allah exists, without believing so, am I a real Muslim?

These people have taken Wicca, which is basically centered around belief in a God and Goddess, and tried to broaden the definition of it.

I can try and broaden the definition of vegetarianism to include cannibalism as an acceptable practice, and maybe some will agree with me, but it doesn't really make me a vegetarian.

These people are nothing more than LARPers.

Believe in something or deny it. Don't use some new age bullshit to warp it into something else. Cognitive dissonance. This lot are prime examples of it.

Uffda

just fucking Uffda.

NOB Wicca has quite a few forms to it.

Try talking to Naturalist Wiccans sometime.

You won't discover thing about them thats new agey or bullshit.

Not a word about spells, gods, spirits, or what have you. Everything is about celebrating the wonder of the biological world. A wonder that Dawkins himself has expressed.

BTW why does Wicca have to have a rigid definition? It's a rather flexible and ecclectic religion thats been inclusive and accepting of a wide range of practices and beliefs for longer than I've been alive.

HappyOldGuy
16th August 10, 08:44 PM
This is even more delusional than I thought. So they pretend that gods exist? (this is the real meaning couched in your phrase 'addressing them as symbols')

So if I behave as if Allah exists, without believing so, am I a real Muslim?

These people have taken Wicca, which is basically centered around belief in a God and Goddess, and tried to broaden the definition of it.

I'm kinda curious what your qualifications are to even be entitled to an opinion on what wicca is? Do you think they are better than hers?

To say that a thing is imaginary is not to dispose of it in the realm of mind, for the imagination, or the image making faculty, is a very important part of our mental functioning. An image formed by the imagination is a reality from the point of view of psychology; it is quite true that it has no physical existence, but are we going to limit reality to that which is material? We shall be far out of our reckoning if we do, for mental images are potent things, and although they do not actually exist on the physical plane, they influence it far more than most people suspect.

or hers?

To us, Goddesses, Gods, and for that matter, archaeological theories are not something to believe in, nor are they merely metaphors. An image of deity, a symbol on a pot, a cave painting, a liturgy are more like portals to particular states of consciousness and constellations of energies. Meditate on them, contemplate them, and they take you someplace, generally into some aspect of those cycles of death and regeneration. The heart of my connection to the Goddess has less to do with what I believe happened five thousand years ago or five hundred years ago, and much more to do with what I notice when I step outside my door: that oak leaves fall to the ground, decay and make fertile soil. Calling that process sacred means that I approach this everyday miracle with a sense of awe and wonder and gratitude, and that in very practical terms, I compost my own garbage.

SoulMechanic
16th August 10, 11:27 PM
Oh snap, somebody just done busted out the wise words of grand wiccan starhawk. . .

EuropIan
17th August 10, 12:09 PM
Oh yeah?

Well Spock has something to say about that

xVpwQwwxOYo

TheMightyMcClaw
17th August 10, 12:09 PM
http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/rni/lowres/rnin553l.jpg

Kein Haar
17th August 10, 03:10 PM
Uffda

just fucking Uffda.

NOB Wicca has quite a few forms to it.

Try talking to Naturalist Wiccans sometime.

You won't discover thing about them thats new agey or bullshit.

Not a word about spells, gods, spirits, or what have you. Everything is about celebrating the wonder of the biological world. A wonder that Dawkins himself has expressed.

BTW why does Wicca have to have a rigid definition? It's a rather flexible and ecclectic religion thats been inclusive and accepting of a wide range of practices and beliefs for longer than I've been alive.

LOL UFFDA!

That proovz how nordic u r cuz you so casually used norwegian-american vernacular! U must be comfortable with it cuz family heritage!

GUYZ sstart retracting any doubts you had about how goddamn nordic this guy is.

:viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking:

Ajamil
17th August 10, 03:18 PM
Wicca needs to have a fairly rigid definition because everything needs to have a fairly rigid definition. Otherwise words lose their meanings. Could you give a nice, rigid meaning of the word "run" please?

SoulMechanic
17th August 10, 03:29 PM
It is Uff da you dumb shit.

ncpDFvjdIy0

Kein Haar
17th August 10, 03:34 PM
There aren't a lot of wiccans in bedroom communities, Nob.

Too many people have to appear presentable for the jobs which support middle class housing.

Maybe if I worked in a shitty area where people didnt work, the citizens would have more time to worry about a scene or something.

HappyOldGuy
17th August 10, 09:43 PM
Nid, wicca is pretty much a suburban phenomenon. When you get past high school it's pretty much targetted for people who need to feel different so they can feel oppressed, but not actually be so different that people will notice and actually oppress them.

SoulMechanic
17th August 10, 10:02 PM
so HOG is basicaly saying wiccans are the OG juggalo's. Super gangsta!

HappyOldGuy
17th August 10, 10:10 PM
I guess I'll take your word for it?, I'm hep enough to know what a juggalo is, but I'm too square to have ever actually met one.

Ajamil
17th August 10, 11:55 PM
I met an ICP fan, as in that's all they listened to and could recite the lyrics verbatim, but I never saw them in clown makeup.

Kein Haar
18th August 10, 06:48 AM
Nid, wicca is pretty much a suburban phenomenon. When you get past high school it's pretty much targetted for people who need to feel different so they can feel oppressed, but not actually be so different that people will notice and actually oppress them.

Maybe in the bay area.

Tyrsmann
19th August 10, 05:47 PM
It is Uff da you dumb shit.

I'm aware of that. But folks in my family also spell it Uffda and Fee Da as Feeda.

People don't have to spell it exactly the same.

bob
19th August 10, 06:23 PM
Tyrsmann, tell me what it is about your 'heritage' that you believe makes you different from other white, middle class suburban Americans? Serious question.

Vieux Normand
21st August 10, 02:55 PM
'Nuther serious question: why post this in a forum where it will do little but attract trolls?

Waes thu hael 'n' all that.

SoulMechanic
21st August 10, 03:47 PM
I ask myself that same question almost every time I log onto this message board VN. I have yet to find the answer, but I always find the lulz.

Ajamil
21st August 10, 04:35 PM
It's a good write-up although it could use more examples perhaps, or social impact instead of just defining the scale. Hopefully we as a forum can self-moderate to avoid trolling in the srs subforums. Go parody it and troll there.

ICY
21st August 10, 05:33 PM
This is shit. Anyone who takes this shit seriously is shit. Fuck this thread, fuck Arjuna, and fuck that Nazi cockswallower who started it.

24th August 10, 09:59 AM
Do you believe in the actual objective existence of your dieties Tyrsmann?

Vieux Normand
24th August 10, 10:40 AM
Do you believe in the actual objective existence of your dieties Tyrsmann?

Umm..."believe"..."objective"...

Nah--not going there.

24th August 10, 12:01 PM
Umm..."believe"..."objective"...

Nah--not going there.

That's a no then?

EuropIan
24th August 10, 12:07 PM
He's not Tyrsmann

24th August 10, 12:08 PM
Yes I know.

25th August 10, 04:51 AM
Really I hadnt noticed your disaproval until now

Vieux Normand
25th August 10, 04:36 PM
Only a frenchman could have such silly ideas.

Wrong as usual.

Finding out where the "silly idea|" in question originates is easy enough for the rest of us, but I'll help you a bit with your applied-English skills, NOB: google "jarnsaxa scale" and you'll find it came from...Kansas.

It's as American as Tharuz, nohero, MJS, pickup-truck militias and--of course--you.

Silly ideas from the veil-banning, Roma-deporting French--ideas such as oversized "send-us-your-huddled-masses" statuary--get palmed off on anyone dumb enough to take them. Unlike some nearby American "ideas", the silly oversized French statue is still standing, and nobody's trying to build a mosque anywhere near it.

Kein Haar
29th August 10, 12:04 AM
Come again?

Tyrsmann
17th September 10, 11:11 PM
After some reflection over this thread heres what I have to say.

Let me make this abundantly clear. I don't give a rat fuck of what heritage or race someone who chooses to be Heathen is. I said my position was closest 3 mainly out of personal experience as to who would want to be Heathen. Not as to who should be Heathen. Most American Heathens I've met have some amount of Northern European Ancestry. I've met Non-White Heathens as well and had no problems with them.

The Jarnsaxa scale came around at a time when either side of the Folkish/Universalist gulf thought the worst about each other and niether side was willing to engage the other in any sort of serious discussion with the other. A time of extreme polarization within American Heathenry. However this scale and the internet lead to greater communication amongst Heathens in America and an eventual understanding of just irrelevant and dumb the whole Folkish/Universalist debacle is.

Now a days the issue is a dead horse. Almost the way the style vs style thing is on Bullshido.

Apparently I didn't do a very good job of explaining this. My mistake.

Apparently it was also a bad idea to post this article. Again my mistake.

I was actually hoping for something that would be a good start to a series of Articles on Asatru

Various posters had commented on the racist elements within Asatru in the past. So I thought hey maybe it would be a good idea to write something on the issue of race in American Heathenry.

Cullion
18th September 10, 09:20 AM
Doesn't debating all these definitions eat into your DnD time ?

Kein Haar
18th September 10, 03:38 PM
Anyone watching Beyond Survival? Les Stroud's new show.

I've learned about this crap before, but he really makes it come alive by emphasizing the mechanics of survival. It's way more intimate than stuff from an Anthropology class, or even National Geographic. They tend to get wrapped up in distinguishing cultures it seems like. Stroud emphasizes the lowest common denominators, like fire starting and game dressing.

It's just bare bones, how the fuck do people get food in their stomachs and keep the elements off them. A universal quandry especially well known to Cullion; the eating part.

Anyhoo, I just saw the episode where he hung out with the San bushmen, who are apparently the most genetically ancient (ergo; pure) humans on earth.

He killed some porcupines, raided a bee hive, and did a little dance with them.

Cullion
18th September 10, 03:52 PM
A universal quandry especially well known to Cullion; the eating part.

I think I'm a natural. I cooked a full Irish breakfast this morning actually.

Zendetta
19th September 10, 02:53 PM
Anyone watching Beyond Survival? Les Stroud's new show.

I've learned about this crap before, but he really makes it come alive by emphasizing the mechanics of survival. It's way more intimate than stuff from an Anthropology class, or even National Geographic. They tend to get wrapped up in distinguishing cultures it seems like. Stroud emphasizes the lowest common denominators, like fire starting and game dressing.

It's just bare bones, how the fuck do people get food in their stomachs and keep the elements off them. A universal quandry especially well known to Cullion; the eating part.

Anyhoo, I just saw the episode where he hung out with the San bushmen, who are apparently the most genetically ancient (ergo; pure) humans on earth.

He killed some porcupines, raided a bee hive, and did a little dance with them.

I saw that episode.

Them Bushmen didn't give the Bitches and Kids none of that honey. What do you think about that, WhiteMan?

Kein Haar
19th September 10, 04:16 PM
I simply accept their genetically pure non-explanation on the matter.

SoulMechanic
27th September 10, 07:42 PM
I think I'm a natural. I cooked a full Irish breakfast this morning actually.

I make an English breakfast on Sunday mornings at least 3 times a month, what is a full Irish breakfast?

SoulMechanic
28th September 10, 05:32 PM
Traditional Bulgarian breakfast looks hard to make. No wonder the defective made NoB take cake decorating classes. Baby steps at first in breaking in her bitch. Smart girl.
bLVNQUrycGQ

Harpy
29th October 15, 07:08 AM
Why can't we have threads like this again?

NoBowie
29th October 15, 08:41 AM
Why can't we have threads like this again?

Tyrsmann is banned?

Pie of Hate
29th October 15, 08:42 AM
Hail Bob!!!

MerkinMuffly
29th October 15, 03:14 PM
This is shit. Anyone who takes this shit seriously is shit. Fuck this thread, fuck Arjuna, and fuck that Nazi cockswallower who started it.

How can we get this guy back? lol

Harpy
29th October 15, 05:52 PM
Have you got a bun in the oven?

NoBowie
29th October 15, 06:18 PM
Have you got fun in the coven?

Yes. Some spells require fresh male ejaculate.

MerkinMuffly
29th October 15, 08:41 PM
Have you got a bun in the oven?
This query exemplifies the misery loves company adage.

Harpy
29th October 15, 10:16 PM
I don't know who you are. Legend has it that Cracky/ICY f**ked a foetus out of someone. Thus my question to you given you want to bring him back.

MerkinMuffly
29th October 15, 10:31 PM
You're the one who necroed the thread, not me.
Controlling the population by any means necessary is something I happen to agree with for various reasons I'd rather keep to myself.

VIVA LE ICY! (and any other assorted weirdos who may have wandered from the asylum)

Üser Friendly
30th October 15, 04:50 AM
Simmer down ladies

Pie of Hate
30th October 15, 05:57 AM
All this talk of buns and ovens is making me hungry.

Who wants a dead baby burger?

MerkinMuffly
30th October 15, 01:14 PM
Lily is a vegan so a tofetusburger for her.

31st October 15, 10:24 AM
Forgot all about Vieiueiuieuix, what a freak he turned out to be!

Pie of Hate
31st October 15, 11:57 AM
Forgot all about Vieiueiuieuix, what a freak he turned out to be!

I forgot about Dre once. Big mistake.