PDA

View Full Version : Jail for 'horrible' rape of internet lover

kick
29th July 10, 11:29 PM
Jail for Roy Hronas over 'horrible' rape of internet lover

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/breaking-news/jail-for-roy-hronas-over-horrible-rape-of-internet-lover/story-fn3dxity-1225899029134

A MELBOURNE man who "horribly" raped a woman he met on an internet dating site has been jailed for three years.

Roy Hronas, 35, had consensual sex with the woman before he raped her, the Victorian County Court was told at his sentencing today.

The pair had met on an internet dating site and exchanged texts and emails before she went to Hronas's home in St Albans in September 2007, Judge Paul Lacava said.

Judge Lacava said what amounted to Hronas's idea of sexual gratification was "complete defilement" to the woman.

"Make no mistake rape in any form is a very serious offence and is intolerable in any civilised society," he said.

"You raped the complainant by penetrating her in a horrible way immediately after consensual sex.

(http://www.sociocide.com/forums/#sidebar-start)

"At the end of the day you acted to satisfy your own sexual desire only."

Judge Lacava said after the consensual sex the pair had a shower together. While the woman was still in the shower Hronas made demands of her in a domineering voice.

The woman became scared as Hronas's voice and demeanour changed, the court heard.

Judge Lacava said the rape was "spontaneous and opportunistic" but Hronas did not ask the victim's consent.

A jury found Hronas guilty of one count of rape.

The court heard after the rape the pair engaged in further sex acts.

Hronas had faced a further 12 criminal charges but he was acquitted of these.

Judge Lacava said Hronas, who was due to marry next year, had not expressed any remorse for his offending.

He said he could not agree with a submission from Hronas's lawyer that a good behaviour bond or suspended sentence were appropriate.

Judge Lacava jailed Hronas for three years and ordered he serve two years before being eligible for parole.

He has already serve 93 days in custody.

I am opposed to rape in any form, yet this article seemed strange on so many levels.

Consenual sex, followed by "penetrating her in a horrible way" what does this even mean, followed by consensual sex.

And he spoke in a "domineering voice"(?) does she say no, fight him off, tell him to get lost, obviously we don't have all the details, and then follows up with more consenual sex.

Apart from the rape in the middle the sex before and after was good?

SoulMechanic
29th July 10, 11:31 PM
He forcibly went for seconds. That and he done demanded the Greek treatment.

Stick
29th July 10, 11:31 PM
"penetrating her in a horrible way"

What, like in the back of a Volkswagon?

SoulMechanic
29th July 10, 11:33 PM
Backseat of a Volkswagen is surprisingly plush and spacious. Front seat of a Miata, not so much.

nihilist
29th July 10, 11:34 PM
Domineering voice = raep.
Remember that, fellas.

nihilist
29th July 10, 11:35 PM
Yes, it was in the back.

syberia
29th July 10, 11:57 PM
This whole thing sounds odd.

For a start why would you go back to his place on the first date?
Way to give him home ground advantage.

That aside...Who is he due to marry? The chick? Another woman?

Quoting Mall Rats ftw.

HappyOldGuy
30th July 10, 12:02 AM
nUrahAmBVgc

Around 6:15

SoulMechanic
30th July 10, 12:05 AM
Why Hog, why did you have to play that card?

HappyOldGuy
30th July 10, 12:07 AM
Why Hog, why did you have to play that card?

I thought the EJ Olmos half of that scene was one of the most tragic scenes in any movie.

Plus the other half was hawt.

Stick
30th July 10, 12:25 AM
Those ten minutes sans context made me very, very sad. I bet if they were in context- if I had seent eh movie- I would be more sad.

/frowny face

HappyOldGuy
30th July 10, 12:30 AM
You really owe it to yourself to see American Me. It's a loving homage to the godfather that may actually be a tiny bit better than the original.

ICY
30th July 10, 04:31 AM
There, but for the grace of God, go I...

Ajamil
30th July 10, 04:47 AM
So now I have to ask permission and make sure there is consent for every thrust? Mood killer.

bob
30th July 10, 05:00 AM
The grace of God stopped you from getting some anal in the shower?

He really does work in mysterious ways.

Cullion
30th July 10, 08:23 AM
Consensual sex followed by 'rape' followed by further consensual sex acts ?

Absurd judgement.

Ragout
30th July 10, 09:18 AM
It could have been one of those situations where it "accidentally" slipped in her pooper and she said stop... but since she was all soaped up he kept going. Once they were squeaky clean she wanted some more and like a gentleman, he obliged.

TheMightyMcClaw
30th July 10, 11:41 AM
Sounds like someone forgot the safeword.

nihilist
30th July 10, 12:50 PM
Sounds like the ungrateful bitch can't appreciate a gentleman pushing her stool in for her.

Cullion
30th July 10, 12:52 PM
The judge should've gently explained "Ma'am, you aren't feeling dirty because you were raped, it's because you're an Internet slut. Please stop wasting police time"

Ragout
30th July 10, 01:15 PM
I disagree. It would be like playing a kinky game of 'Mother may I?'

Or Simone says...

"Simone says, stick it in my cootie"

"stick it in my butt!"

"I didn't say Simone says! Simone says Rape!"

nihilist
30th July 10, 01:19 PM
"Mother may I?" (http://www.gameskidsplay.net/games/mental_games/mother_may_i.html)

Ragout
30th July 10, 01:27 PM
Yeah similar games, but with "Mother may I" he is asking what he can do. With "Simone Says" she is telling him what to do.

nihilist
30th July 10, 01:51 PM
Yeah similar games, but with "Mother may I" he is asking what he can do. With "Simone Says" she is telling him what to do.

Mother suggests what he may do and then he asks permission.
If he proceeds to stick it in mommy's but after being denied permission, then he is a mommy-rayper.

Ragout
30th July 10, 02:06 PM
Sounds like someone forgot the safeword.

Maybe the safe word was "Avocado Punch".

Spade: The Real Snake
30th July 10, 02:07 PM
See and now that he's in the clink he doesn't need the internet for new lovers.

Aphid Jones
30th July 10, 05:47 PM
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Almost_raped

Kiko
31st July 10, 12:27 PM
Hmm.. I think I've heard this tale before. The guy's name was Shadestorm and her name was ... I dare NOT say her name!!!

nihilist
31st July 10, 12:38 PM
Now that we've established that which constitutes 'horrible' rape, let us move on to probe, in graphic detail, the characteristics and process of a lovely, pleasant rape.

HappyOldGuy
31st July 10, 12:41 PM
Now that we've established that which constitutes 'horrible' rape, let us move on to probe, in graphic detail, the characteristics and process of a lovely, pleasant rape.

A little pruno is a nice place to start.

nihilist
31st July 10, 12:49 PM
A little pruno is a nice place to start (http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/2685/pruno.jpg).

nihilist
31st July 10, 12:49 PM
Sounds romantic.

Ajamil
31st July 10, 01:42 PM
A gentleman rapist always wears a condom. No danger of pregnancy or disease, and no messy break-ups by the forensic team.

nihilist
31st July 10, 02:22 PM
Does he use the ones that are 'ribbed for her pleasure' and does he turn them inside-out for his?

Quikfeet509
31st July 10, 02:46 PM
Works BTW