PDA

View Full Version : Do you like your grapes warm or cold?

partyboy
21st July 10, 11:54 PM
I prefer to let them warm up a bit in my mouth until they're hot enough to burst in a succulent rush of flavor.

Discuss.

Steve
22nd July 10, 12:01 AM
Who the fuck cares, I'm more interested in finding out about people that actually need their grapes peeled before they eat them.

Why?

I prefer all of the fruit I eat cold, at least low 40's (Fahrenheit), but I eat more vegetables than fruit.

SoulMechanic
22nd July 10, 12:01 AM
I enjoy putting them in the freezer. Natures slurpee.

Steve
22nd July 10, 12:07 AM
I can dig it.

WarPhalange
22nd July 10, 12:16 AM
I like them chilled, but not too cold cuz my teeth are sensitive to cold and I don't like eating pain.

Steve
22nd July 10, 12:19 AM
Pansy.

WarPhalange
22nd July 10, 12:51 AM
Pansy.

Fuck you.

Gently, though.

Steve
22nd July 10, 12:54 AM
With your mouth I'm assuming, maybe.

Get a hamburger and some lipstick.

WarPhalange
22nd July 10, 12:56 AM
NO U

Steve
22nd July 10, 01:00 AM
NO U

:gaygay:

Ajamil
22nd July 10, 05:39 AM
The type of grape is more important. Red? Green? Concord?

My brother and I used to see how many grapes we could fit in our mouth without a)crushing them b)chocking on them from laughter.

I like peeling the grapes as I eat them, but then I also like biting them in half, sucking out the pulp, then placing my finger on the bottom of the hollowed out skin and inverting it so it stuck to my finger with the emptied pulp side sticking out, then scraping that clear and finally eating the skin. Yes, I am aware of weird this is - I can a very odd eater.

I don't really like the skin of red grapes though, they dry my mouth out.

Ajamil
22nd July 10, 05:58 AM
Did NoB just call me immature?

...Is that a compliment from him? Or is he jealous that not all of us have to make up flights of fancy to show silliness?

Ajamil
22nd July 10, 06:08 AM
You are a fool.

Harpy
22nd July 10, 06:10 AM
1. Wash grapes (do not dry with paper towel)
2. Place immediately in freezer (20 minutes)
3. Eat

Kein Haar
22nd July 10, 06:38 AM
You are but a babe in the woods.

And Nob is the wolf.

Shave and enema plx. The alternative is not friendly to the lens.

Ajamil
22nd July 10, 06:55 AM
Hah. I don't waste my day chanting, (besides 'BUKAKE! BUKAKE!') or belong to a cult, follow silly rules that have no real world benefits beyond a placebo effect, or quote inane drivel as universal truth. You may do some or all of these things. fool n.1. One who is deficient in judgment, sense, or understanding.
2. One who acts unwisely on a given occasion: I was a fool to have quit my job.
3. One who has been tricked or made to appear ridiculous; a dupe: They made a fool of me by pretending I had won.
4. Informal A person with a talent or enthusiasm for a certain activity: a dancing fool; a fool for skiing.
5. A member of a royal or noble household who provided entertainment, as with jokes or antics; a jester.
6. One who subverts convention or orthodoxy or varies from social conformity in order to reveal spiritual or moral truth: a holy fool.
7. A dessert made of stewed or puréed fruit mixed with cream or custard and served cold.
8. Archaic A mentally deficient person; an idiot.

bob
22nd July 10, 07:25 AM
Y'know, flaming Arjuna is one of the only thing that brings Nob out of his weird trollmangasaurus cocoon. What does that mean?

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
22nd July 10, 07:28 AM
love!!!!

Ajamil
22nd July 10, 08:27 AM
sravanam kirtanam vishnoh
smaranam pada sevanam
archanam vandamam dasyam
sakhyam athma nivedanam

Spade: The Real Snake
22nd July 10, 10:05 AM
I prefer to let them warm up a bit in my mouth until they're hot enough to burst in a succulent rush of flavor.

Discuss.
so you like the sudden burst of warm fluid in your mouth?

MSN plz

SoulMechanic
22nd July 10, 12:33 PM
^^ STIFFI shares your interests partyboy. Just ask him, he loves the fact that I put the man in manacotti. He always cleans his plate.

22nd July 10, 01:09 PM
^^^^
puts the Can in cannoli

SoulMechanic
22nd July 10, 01:24 PM
I put a whole lot more then can in those things bro.

22nd July 10, 01:37 PM
I know.
You put the MANicotti in your CANnoli.

SoulMechanic
22nd July 10, 01:44 PM
HAHAHAHA. You know, there is a good story behind why STIFFI has "fruit by the foot" listed has his favorite food on facebook.

22nd July 10, 02:03 PM
and why Soul gets all worked up when he sees a big ol Tootsie Roll.

SoulMechanic
22nd July 10, 04:28 PM
Quick, somebody ask STIFFI about his "special method" of consuming bear claws.

22nd July 10, 04:59 PM
Does anybody have any idea how come every time Soul asks his waiters for a tossed salad he comes back with jelly on his lips and never has any lettuce?

SoulMechanic
22nd July 10, 05:23 PM
Couldn't be any gayer then the fact that every time you order a fuzzy naval your wife finds you behind the trash bins at TGI fridays with pubes in your teath and an audiance of bussboys smiling ear to ear.

22nd July 10, 05:28 PM
Now we know why you manage a bar and grill, you can have your run of the poor immigrant kitchen staff give you all the stuffed pork your poor rump roast can handle.

SoulMechanic
22nd July 10, 05:43 PM
Same reasons apply to you then. It's gotta be harshing your buzz with those strict immigrant laws coming into effect in Arizona. Huh, Mr. Small business owner? Must be a great challenge hiding all those Pedro's in your backdoor.

Fact: I currently manage a flower and plant nursery bitch. So I do more observing of how the field girls are doing and inspect their orchids...
<nudge nudge, wink wink>

22nd July 10, 11:06 PM
Same reasons apply to you then. It's gotta be harshing your buzz with those strict immigrant laws coming into effect in Arizona. Huh, Mr. Small business owner? Must be a great challenge hiding all those Pedro's in your backdoor.
Thankfully, your backdoor is entertaining all the Pedros while I handle the Rosas.

Fact: I currently manage a flower and plant nursery bitch. So I do more observing of how the field girls are doing and inspect their orchids...
<nudge nudge, wink wink>
So....your a florist.

Makessssssss perfect ssssssensssssse

Harpy
22nd July 10, 11:13 PM
Is this for real???

Ajamil
22nd July 10, 11:25 PM
Ladies like flowers, thus SM likes flowers.

23rd July 10, 12:16 AM
Ladies like flowers, thus SM likes flowers.
and like the ladies, SoulMechanic makes a monthly rose in his undies.

Harpy
23rd July 10, 01:26 AM
You guys are disgusting.

Kiko
23rd July 10, 11:55 AM
I have no idea what to post, but you guys are amazing, so....

http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/demotivational-posters-thats-not-the-kitchen.jpg

Big Dozer
23rd July 10, 05:47 PM
Make sure to microwave the grapes :D

NFNzu3GanK4

SoulMechanic
23rd July 10, 10:11 PM
and like the ladies, SoulMechanic makes a monthly rose in his undies.
And like an industrious lady of the evening STIFFI too offers his services on craigslist, just type in "T4M".

Robot Jesus
27th July 10, 03:14 PM
cut in half leaving a flap of skin connecting the two halves and then microwaved.

dammit I'm too late.

nihilist
28th July 10, 12:33 AM
Q: Do you like your grapes warm or cold?

A: Sometimes I like them warm, other times I like it when you put ice in your mouth.

Steve
28th July 10, 02:31 AM
^Yep.

SoulMechanic
28th July 10, 03:45 PM
Doesn't the ice start to hurt your teeth after a while though Steve?

fes_fsa
28th July 10, 05:34 PM
i peel my grapes. you guys probably don't notice or care that chewing on the skin shrivels the tissues in your mouth, but i do. it bugs the shit out of me.

also, a peeled grape has the texture of a pruny finger tip.

and that's what i imagine when i'm eating my peeled grapes.

Kiko
28th July 10, 05:48 PM
y5XHRo5y5FE

Ajamil
28th July 10, 07:04 PM
i peel my grapes. you guys probably don't notice or care that chewing on the skin shrivels the tissues in your mouth, but i do. it bugs the shit out of me.Red grapes do. White/green do not to me. I hate that too, but always figure that's the more nutritious part. Concord grapes are right out.

nihilist
28th July 10, 07:48 PM
Doesn't the ice start to hurt your teeth after a while though Steve?

Pain is merely weakness leaving the body.

Ajamil
28th July 10, 08:18 PM
What if the pain is from being on fire? Isn't that weakness forcefully entering your body?

nihilist
28th July 10, 08:21 PM
When you get to Heaven you will know the answer.

Ragout
30th July 10, 09:03 PM
but I eat more vegetables than fruit

Good thing this didn't get cross-posted to CTC.

Kiko
3rd September 10, 05:32 PM
Ow7pwIDhl5c