PDA

View Full Version : Arab guilty of rape from consensual sex with Jew

AAAhmed46
21st July 10, 01:22 AM
http://www.edmontonjournal.com/news/Arab+jailed+with+Israeli+woman/3300756/story.html

The end of the article is actually pretty funny too, saying someone can have a venerial disease cured by fucking someone? Ha!

(kick's part starts here - Steve)

Arab Sabbar Kashur found guilty of rape after consensual sex with Jewish woman

http://www.news.com.au/world/arab-sabbar-kashur-found-guilty-of-rape-after-consensual-sex-with-jewish-woman/story-e6frfkyi-1225895349629 (http://www.news.com.au/world/arab-sabbar-kashur-found-guilty-of-rape-after-consensual-sex-with-jewish-woman/story-e6frfkyi-1225895349629)

http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2010/07/22/1225895/349558-jews.jpg

Orthodox Jews praying at the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem. Relationships between Arabs and Jews are rare / AFP Source: AFP

Arab jailed for rape by deception
Brands Israeli court's verdict racist
Woman said he lied about his ethnicityAN ARAB man has been jailed on a rape charge after an Israeli court ruled he had duped a Jewish woman into consensual sex by lying about his ethnicity.

The Jerusalem District Court sentenced Sabbar Kashur, 30, to 18 months behind bars on Monday, after finding that he had had sex with the woman by posing as a Jewish bachelor interested in a long-term relationship.
When the woman found out he was not a Jew, she filed a police complaint that led to charges of rape and indecent assault. In a plea deal, Kashur later agreed to the charge of rape by deception, the liberal Haaretz daily newspaper said.
"If she hadn't thought the accuser was a Jewish bachelor interested in a serious romantic relationship, she would not have cooperated," Judge Zvi Segal wrote in his verdict.
Kashur, who is married and has two small children, called the verdict racist.

"If I were Jewish, they wouldn't even have questioned me. That's not called rape," Haaretz quoted him as saying.
"She agreed to everything that happened."
The newspaper noted that the Israeli High Court set a precedent for the charge of rape by deception in 2008 when it rejected an appeal against a rape conviction by a man who impersonated an housing ministry official, promising women he would get them an apartment if they slept with him.
Haaretz quoted Elkana Laist of the public defender's office as saying yesterday that the Jerusalem court had gone too far in its application of that High Court ruling, "opening the door to a rape conviction every time a person lies regarding details of his identity."

The argument that obtaining sex by false pretences is a form of rape has been used in several countries, including the United States.
Israel's Arab community numbers 1.3 million, about 20 per cent of the population. It includes the descendants of the 160,000 Palestinians who remained in Israel after the 1948 war and establishment of the Jewish state.
Relations between the two communities have always been controversial as Israel describes itself as both a Jewish and a democratic state, with rights for all its citizens.

TLDR: Arab man pretends to be a single Jew looking for marriage is actually a married Arab looking for sex, has consensual sex with Jewish lady, lady finds out. OMG Arab rape, go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

Wow this is quite unbeleivable on so many levels.

How many guys out there are actually unconvicted rapists because they told a girl they were a doctor and wanted to marry them and for her to have their children, then didnt call in the morning.

WarPhalange
21st July 10, 01:27 AM
Lame. Glad to see it's just the law that's fucked up and not the general populace, though. It seems Israel and Iran are similar in those ways. The governments are behind the times compared to the people.

ICY
21st July 10, 01:48 AM
Well...good thing I didn't lie about THAT then...

Ajamil
21st July 10, 04:38 AM
Although conceding that the sexual intercourse was consensual, Tzvi Segal, the district court judge, concluded that the law had a duty to protect women from "smooth-tongued criminals who can deceive innocent victims at an unbearable price".
I predict her name to be Annie.
nbcoCpHhPt0

Shotgun Christening
21st July 10, 05:12 AM
I predict her name to be Annie.

Wonder is she is ok?

Angry Mandrill
21st July 10, 07:33 AM
best part: she just met the guy, talks to him for a few minutes, then slips into an office building for to be a-screwin'. the quote:

"If she hadn't thought the accused was a Jewish bachelor interested in a serious romantic relationship, she would not have co-operated."

lol. sometimes you feel like a slut, sometimes you don't.

Adouglasmhor
21st July 10, 01:08 PM
http://www.edmontonjournal.com/news/Arab+jailed+with+Israeli+woman/3300756/story.html

The end of the article is actually pretty funny too, saying someone can have a venereal disease cured by fucking someone? Ha!
One of my mates from a Pakistani family used to tell women he was Greek or Italian. Would have been even better if he spoke any Greek or Italian though.

Feryk
21st July 10, 02:24 PM
From the article:

Gideon Levy, a leading liberal commentator, said: "What if this guy had been a Jew who pretended to be a Muslim and had sex with a Muslim woman? Would he have been convicted of rape? The answer is: of course not

Read more: http://www.edmontonjournal.com/news/Arab+jailed+with+Israeli+woman/3300756/story.html#ixzz0uLXYQfVT

Nope. He'd have been stoned to death or murdered by her family. As incredibly stupid as this verdict/trial is, it's small by comparison.

WarPhalange
21st July 10, 02:27 PM
Nope. He'd have been stoned to death or murdered by her family. As incredibly stupid as this verdict/trial is, it's small by comparison.

1) In Israel?

2) "Murdered by her family" isn't part of the law.

Did you even take the time to think at all before posting that?

Feryk
21st July 10, 02:30 PM
1) In Israel?

2) "Murdered by her family" isn't part of the law.

Did you even take the time to think at all before posting that?

1.) By Muslims and their justice system, dope. That's what the comment referred to. If those Muslims were Palestinian and living in Israel, do you REALLY think they'd be all about due process?

2.) See point #1, and reconsider your post.

Angry Mandrill
21st July 10, 02:37 PM
actually, if the reverse were true (jewish male, muslim female), she wouldn't say a word, cuz she would probably be killed for dishonoring her family. i doubt the family would even bother looking for the guy. this is a culture where victims of gang rape are jailed (or killed) for behaving like sluts.

Kein Haar
21st July 10, 02:59 PM
Does that mean I can get away with this with a Kardashian?

WarPhalange
21st July 10, 03:01 PM
1.) By Muslims and their justice system, dope. That's what the comment referred to. If those Muslims were Palestinian and living in Israel, do you REALLY think they'd be all about due process?

This is happening in Israel, dipshit. If the reverse happened in Israel, what do you think the outcome would be?

Jewish man seduces Muslim chick and runs. Do you think the Israeli judicial system would jail the guy? That's what the Gideon fellow's comment was about. Not "hurp durp what if an jew lied to mooslam woman folk in mooslamia-land?"

Feryk
21st July 10, 04:17 PM
This is happening in Israel, dipshit. If the reverse happened in Israel, what do you think the outcome would be?

Jewish man seduces Muslim chick and runs. Do you think the Israeli judicial system would jail the guy? That's what the Gideon fellow's comment was about. Not "hurp durp what if an jew lied to mooslam woman folk in mooslamia-land?"

What do I think would happen?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article1489930.ece

http://www.gendercide.org/case_honour.html

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2006/06/israel-honor-killing-caught-on-tape.html

She'd be dead. He'd be dead if they could find him.

Oh, and ALL of those examples were IN ISRAEL, dipshit.

Shotgun Christening
21st July 10, 04:50 PM

OOOOOOHHH BURN!!!!

Freman
21st July 10, 05:44 PM
Of the three Israeli cases in those links, two were by Druze, not Muslims. The third was by a convicted felon, not the kindest people in any society.

AAAhmed46
21st July 10, 06:08 PM
Druze don't consider themselves muslims, and neither do most sunni or shiite consider them muslim.

WarPhalange
21st July 10, 06:18 PM
What do I think would happen?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article1489930.ece

http://www.gendercide.org/case_honour.html

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2006/06/israel-honor-killing-caught-on-tape.html

She'd be dead. He'd be dead if they could find him.

Do you honestly not understand what "The judicial system would do X" means? Honestly? Are you that fucking stupid?

Let me explain it to your dumb ass:

1) Muslim pretends he is a Jew
2) Muslim seduces slutty Jewish woman
3) Jewish woman finds out man was actually Muslim
4) Muslim gets put in jail BY THE FUCKING LAW

Now, tell me if this is true or false:

1) Jewish person pretends to be Muslim
2) Jewish person seduces slutty woman/man/whatever
3) Jewish person gets found out
4) Jewish person gets sentenced to anything by THE FUCKING LAW YOU IDIOT

Has that ever happened? Huh?

HappyOldGuy
21st July 10, 08:28 PM

Well, some of them were. And some of them weren't actually muslims, but why let facts get in the way.

Shotgun Christening
21st July 10, 09:22 PM
but why let facts get in the way.

Thats why I vote the way I do.

Ajamil
21st July 10, 09:41 PM
We should have a thread on the Druze. They kick ass. They also are very friendly with the Middle Eastern Hare Krishnas.

Steve
21st July 10, 11:22 PM
Merged and moved back into Ground Zero.

HappyOldGuy
21st July 10, 11:25 PM
Old title better.

Cullion
22nd July 10, 04:41 AM

I don't think you'd be very convincing trying to pretend to be Armenian Orthodox.. but I could be wrong.

Harpy
22nd July 10, 05:55 AM
Kein would need to pretend he's an African albino cos' that's how the Kardashian girls
roll.

Cullion
22nd July 10, 08:11 AM
Kein would need to pretend he's an African albino cos' that's how the Kardashian girls
roll.

Not all the time. Kim's current BF is white.

Feryk
22nd July 10, 12:43 PM
For those who are drawing a line between Druze and Muslim:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Druze

"The Druze (Arabic: درزي, derzī or durzī‎, plural دروز, durūz, Hebrew: דרוזים‎ druzim) are a religious community found primarily in Syria, Lebanon, Israel, and Jordan, whose traditional religion is said to have begun as an offshoot of Islam, but is unique in its incorporation of Gnosticism, Neoplatonism and other philosophies, similar to other followers of Ismaili Shi'a Islam.[6]

Theologically, Druze consider themselves "an Islamic Unist, reformatory sect".[7][8] The Druze call themselves Ahl al-Tawhid "People of Unitarianism or Monotheism" or al-Muwaḥḥidūn "Unitarians, Monotheists."

So, Islamic but not Muslim? Or Muslim subsect? If so, I apologize for not understanding the distinction.

Cullion
22nd July 10, 12:44 PM
The problem with classifying the Druze is that they keep a lot of there religous scripture and ritual secret from non-Druze, and haven't accepted converts for centuries.

Feryk
22nd July 10, 12:51 PM
Do you honestly not understand what "The judicial system would do X" means? Honestly? Are you that fucking stupid?

Let me explain it to your dumb ass:

1) Muslim pretends he is a Jew
2) Muslim seduces slutty Jewish woman
3) Jewish woman finds out man was actually Muslim
4) Muslim gets put in jail BY THE FUCKING LAW

Now, tell me if this is true or false:

1) Jewish person pretends to be Muslim
2) Jewish person seduces slutty woman/man/whatever
3) Jewish person gets found out
4) Jewish person gets sentenced to anything by THE FUCKING LAW YOU IDIOT

Has that ever happened? Huh?

PL, your medication is clearly not working again. THIS is what I said - including the quote:

Gideon Levy, a leading liberal commentator, said: "What if this guy had been a Jew who pretended to be a Muslim and had sex with a Muslim woman? Would he have been convicted of rape? The answer is: of course not

Read more: http://www.edmontonjournal.com/news/...#ixzz0uLXYQfVT

AT NO TIME did I say, or otherwise HINT that the Israeli justice system would treat a Muslim and Jew the same way. What I actually said was that the Israeli justice system would be irrelevant were the situation reversed BECAUSE THE MUSLIM IDEA OF JUSTICE WOULD REQUIRE THEM TO KILL THE GIRL AND THE JEW IN QUESTION. My comment was that the verdict was stupid, but that the Muslim alternative was worse.

Then I attempted to back it up with real cases that happened in Israel - mainly because you seemed to not believe that Muslims living in Israel would be capable of doing this. Turns out Druze and Muslims are not exactly the same - my bad. Would you like links that show Palestinian (Muslim) Honor Killings in Israel? I can give them to you if you like.

Now, if you would like to continue ranting about what I am actually saying instead of what you are inventing, please do.

Adouglasmhor
22nd July 10, 03:03 PM
We should have a thread on the Druze. They kick ass. They also are very friendly with the Middle Eastern Hare Krishnas.

It's not a peacock it's the archangel Gabriel K, Thx.

Adouglasmhor
22nd July 10, 03:05 PM

http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~mharrsch/Cardassian4inchf.jpg

Feryk
22nd July 10, 03:12 PM
^ artificially enhanced head bumps.

WarPhalange
22nd July 10, 03:39 PM
AT NO TIME did I say, or otherwise HINT that the Israeli justice system would treat a Muslim and Jew the same way.

Which is what makes you a fucking idiot, because that is what Mr. Gideon's comments were on. You replied with something completely unrelated but still tried to tie it in.

AAAhmed46
22nd July 10, 03:45 PM
You raped my thread! NOOOOOOOOO

bob
22nd July 10, 03:49 PM
Am I missing something here? Don't Jews do skin sculptures on their willies past a certain age to specifically help impressionable young Yid girls ID kosher meats?

Cullion
22nd July 10, 03:50 PM
Am I missing something here? Don't Jews do skin sculptures on their willies past a certain age to specifically help impressionable young Yid girls ID kosher meats?

That's raci.. oh

That's blasph.. oh

Well, I don't like the sound of it.

Feryk
22nd July 10, 03:54 PM
Which is what makes you a fucking idiot, because that is what Mr. Gideon's comments were on. You replied with something completely unrelated but still tried to tie it in.

Go fuck yourself, PL. It wasn't unrelated at all, you giant self flagellating pile of manure.

He was commenting on the differences in justice between Muslims and Jews in Israel. So was I. Fuck you if you are so incredibly ignorant that even after having it spoon fed to you that you don't get it.

Harpy
22nd July 10, 03:56 PM
bobsceptic wins the thread.

Cullion
22nd July 10, 03:57 PM
Actually poop-loops has a point. If you're going to compare culturally inspired illegal vigilante actions to Israeli law, then you have to look into any similar vigilante action by Israeli Jews.

WarPhalange
22nd July 10, 04:00 PM
He was commenting on the differences in justice between Muslims and Jews in Israel. So was I.

No, you weren't. You showed links to a bunch of individual families and their batshit insane beliefs. That has nothing to do with Israeli law.

AAAhmed46
22nd July 10, 04:05 PM
For those who are drawing a line between Druze and Muslim:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Druze

"The Druze (Arabic: درزي, derzī or durzī‎, plural دروز, durūz, Hebrew: דרוזים‎ druzim) are a religious community found primarily in Syria, Lebanon, Israel, and Jordan, whose traditional religion is said to have begun as an offshoot of Islam, but is unique in its incorporation of Gnosticism, Neoplatonism and other philosophies, similar to other followers of Ismaili Shi'a Islam.[6]

Theologically, Druze consider themselves "an Islamic Unist, reformatory sect".[7][8] The Druze call themselves Ahl al-Tawhid "People of Unitarianism or Monotheism" or al-Muwaḥḥidūn "Unitarians, Monotheists."

So, Islamic but not Muslim? Or Muslim subsect? If so, I apologize for not understanding the distinction.

EVERY time i asked a druze person waht religion are you. They would say "Druze" i would then say "So your muslim?" And they would respond by saying "No Druze". And often the sunni and shiite often fail to recognize them as well.

It may be an offshoot of islam, but is more or less significantly different.

Also, theologically they are powerful differences between Druze and sunni shiite as well.

Craigypooh
22nd July 10, 04:05 PM

Some Muslims do something similar.

Angry Mandrill
22nd July 10, 04:08 PM

therein the rub. muslims perform the very same skin sculptures on their own willies.

now we know why...

edit: drats, preempted

AAAhmed46
22nd July 10, 04:09 PM
PL, your medication is clearly not working again. THIS is what I said - including the quote:

AT NO TIME did I say, or otherwise HINT that the Israeli justice system would treat a Muslim and Jew the same way. What I actually said was that the Israeli justice system would be irrelevant were the situation reversed BECAUSE THE MUSLIM IDEA OF JUSTICE WOULD REQUIRE THEM TO KILL THE GIRL AND THE JEW IN QUESTION. My comment was that the verdict was stupid, but that the Muslim alternative was worse.

Then I attempted to back it up with real cases that happened in Israel - mainly because you seemed to not believe that Muslims living in Israel would be capable of doing this. Turns out Druze and Muslims are not exactly the same - my bad. Would you like links that show Palestinian (Muslim) Honor Killings in Israel? I can give them to you if you like.

Now, if you would like to continue ranting about what I am actually saying instead of what you are inventing, please do.

Actually if your talking muslim law, they would probably be whipped. Though this is unlikely since 4 witneses must witness literal penetration. Pretty hard to enforce this law.

And vigilante action is very different from institutionally enforced prejudicial laws.

Craigypooh
22nd July 10, 04:15 PM
therein the rub. muslims perform the very same skin sculptures on their own willies.

now we know why...

edit: drats, preempted

You did it better. Nice double entendre.

Feryk
22nd July 10, 04:17 PM
Actually, I don't believe he does.

This is the only thing I've been able to find so far:

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/would-israel-arrest-a-jewish-terrorist-with-only-arab-victims-1.4983

It stipulates that the courts in Israel are not interested in pursuing a Jewish terrorist - until he targets other Jews. Not particularly related to the discussion of vigilantism of the Jewish populace, except that one can assume if they were to commit an honor killing type murder, they would probably get an easier ride from the courts.

If you or PL can find other examples of Jewish Vigilantism, and show cases where they have, indeed performed honor killings as part of their adherence to their religious/cultural beliefs, then by all means post them and we'll discuss them.

Until then PL still remains full of it.

Feryk
22nd July 10, 04:23 PM
No, you weren't. You showed links to a bunch of individual families and their batshit insane beliefs. That has nothing to do with Israeli law.
Because, as I have said repeatedly, the Isreali law wouldn't have a chance to be put to the test. The family of the Muslim girl seduced by the Jewish man would not be willing to wait for the Jewish court system because of cultural practices and what appears to be a lack of faith in the court system in Israel itself. They would be tempted to act on their own cultural practices.

Again, the point was to say that the Israeli's have a shitty system, and convicted a guy for lying about his cultural background as much as anything else. But also that the Muslim equivalent (in Israel) would have been worse.

The cases I showed only point to the fact that this HAS happened in Israel - because you asked for it.

Is this really that hard to understand? Am I really that obtuse?

Feryk
22nd July 10, 04:25 PM
EVERY time i asked a druze person waht religion are you. They would say "Druze" i would then say "So your muslim?" And they would respond by saying "No Druze". And often the sunni and shiite often fail to recognize them as well.

It may be an offshoot of islam, but is more or less significantly different.

Also, theologically they are powerful differences between Druze and sunni shiite as well.

So would a Christian parrallel be the LDS? Is it that kind of thing?

Cullion
22nd July 10, 04:29 PM
If you or PL can find other examples of Jewish Vigilantism, and show cases where they have, indeed performed honor killings as part of their adherence to their religious/cultural beliefs, then by all means post them and we'll discuss them.

Filmed by a human rights group protesting the actions of illegal settlers.

The human rights group in question B'Tselem is mostly composed of liberal Jews who also live in Israel.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/7451691.stm

Feryk
22nd July 10, 04:39 PM
Filmed by a human rights group protesting the actions of illegal settlers.

The human rights group in question B'Tselem is mostly composed of liberal Jews who also live in Israel.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/7451691.stm

You are better at the internet than me, obviously. I remember that happening.

ICY
22nd July 10, 04:43 PM
giant self flagellating pile of manure

Any thread where those words exist together in a sentence is awesome.

Also, fuck that bitch. And Israel.

Feryk
22nd July 10, 04:45 PM
Also, fuck that bitch. And Israel.

Pretty much.

Cullion
22nd July 10, 04:47 PM
You should also remember all the relatively secular Muslims in the Eastern Med. who don't do stuff like honour killing over teenage romances.

Poop loops is making a fair point to draw distinction between the illegal acts of crazies and the law of a state.

AAAhmed46
22nd July 10, 04:51 PM
So would a Christian parrallel be the LDS? Is it that kind of thing?

Yep, though more Arab centric.