PDA

View Full Version : Terrorist Group Bombs Canadian Forces Building in Quebec

OZZ
2nd July 10, 12:20 PM
This group, most likely a seperatist one, has claimed responsibility for a bomb that went off in a National Defence building...
It has been a long time since we have seen any violent acts from Quebec Seperatists in Canada. Probably not since the 1970's when the 'Liberte de Quebec' group was around and they kidnapped those cabinet ministers..
I knew it was just a matter of time before a group of seperatists did something like this here..it happens everyhere else there are seperatist factions, so why not here?
If ever there was a reason to take up arms (from my perspective) this is it. I would not hesitate to join the military if this sort of thng became a real problem and I could get a crack at people trying to break up the country.
They obviously didn't want to kill anyone, or they wouldn't have phoned beforehand to warn the people to get out, but i despise these francophone seperatist-types. I am amazed at their gall..fuckers lose the war with the English, we let them stay and give them all kinds of constitutional consideration , declare French as our second language and then they pull this shit?
KILL 'EM ALL !!
Group claims responsibility for Forces blast

By The Canadian Press

TROIS-RIVIÈRES, Qc - Quebec provincial police say a group has come forward to claim responsibility for an explosion that tore through a Canadian Forces recruitment centre early today.

There were no injuries from the blast as the centre was closed when it happened in downtown Trois-Rivieres at about 3 a.m.

Provincial police Sgt. Eloise Cossette says authorities were informed this morning that a group is claiming responsibility for the blast.

She would not name the group, but Montreal La Presse says a group called "Resistance internationaliste» sent the newspaper a communique this morning claiming responsibility for the explosion.

The group says it's opposed to the practices and military ideals of the Canadian state.

Cossette says the municipal force in Trois-Rivieres received the threat in the minutes before the blast."

The glass doors of the recruitment centre were blown out and police sent a bomb squad and a canine unit to the scene.

Kein Haar
2nd July 10, 01:56 PM
"Centre". hehe

SFGOON
2nd July 10, 01:59 PM
Why the fuck does Canada bother to keep Quebec around, anyway?

They're seriously a bunch of stuffy, Frankenphone shitheads.

fes_fsa
2nd July 10, 02:09 PM
because their leftists need SOMEBODY to appease.

SFGOON
2nd July 10, 02:17 PM
No, their leftists just spend all day clasping each other on the back and saying "Way ta go eh?" "Good show eh?" "Nice work eh?"

Ajamil
2nd July 10, 05:07 PM
Give them their separate country, then declare the bombings an act of war and take them over again.

OZZ
3rd July 10, 12:04 PM
Give them their separate country, then declare the bombings an act of war and take them over again.

I'd go for that idea..

Robstafarian
3rd July 10, 12:39 PM
As long as Montréal remains as some kind of city-state (or "semi-autonomous region" in Chinese Newspeak), I don't give a damn what happens to Québec. It is those stuffy frogs in the rest of the province who are going to make it hard as hell for me to live out my dream, which will be detailed in the book An American Expat in Montréal.

SFGOON
4th July 10, 09:21 AM
I didn't read the details of the sheer lameness of the blast.

3am? Broke the windows? Closed at the time? No deaths or injuries reported?

In the states we call that "Saturday Night."

God damn Canada - even your terrorists fucking suck.

jkdbuck76
5th July 10, 07:11 AM
Canada. Even your national anthem begins with a sigh of grief.

Let the snowfrogs have their own little piss ass country.

And how will they live? They won't. Once you cut them off, they won't be getting the redistribution of the wealth found in other provinces.

And when they start begging for help (le help! we are le starving) the rest of you Canadians just remind them that they are getting exactly what they wanted.

Ajamil
5th July 10, 07:32 AM
They'll find a way to get by.

3zJTNOxV4Qg

Dr. Socially Liberal Fiscally Conservative Vermin
5th July 10, 07:34 AM
....le help....

l'help be careful, they're wierd about their vowels.

KO'd N DOA
5th July 10, 12:28 PM
KO'd reporting live from Montreal, Quebec...

...uh got nothing. No blasts today...things are quiet, except for the Jazz festival that is going on strong. Montreal is truly a beautiful city. 4 founding cultures on our flag. Irish, English, Scottish, and French.

Quebec is the only legally racist jursidiction in Canada, where your last name counts more than a University degree for hiring purposes. Although completely diverse ethnics live everywhere, the "Pur Lain" (real french quebecers) via affirmative action control everything and go around picking fights regarding signs.

On the rhetoric side, if you want to hurt the province, stop the lumber, and electircity that flows to the states, and prevent the engineering firms from bidding on American/Canadian contracts.

Don't make them martyrs. They've been playing that card for hundreds of years.

The children of Serfs, and Fur Trappers, and Lumberjacks, and the whores exiled from the streets of Paris and raids on Moulain Rouge are now the princes and princesses of this massive land.

I'd expect no different anywhere else, given the circumstances.

Feryk
7th July 10, 02:02 PM
First of all, this doesn't have 'separatist' labelled anywhere on it. 'Resistance Internationale' didn't mention a french state, they were pissed at Canada's military role...something Quebecer's historically oppose.

I understand Ozz's wish to get the Separatists. He believes that if Quebec separates, the rest of Canada will disintegrate.

He is right. The west is perfectly fine without Ottawa and redistribution of wealth. If Quebec were to leave, we wouldn't be far behind. I know people who have actually sent political donations to the PQ (Parti Quebecios) for this reason.

Geographically, I believe the Maritimes would have a very hard time being Canadian with a separate nation in the way. I personally would love to see them join with Quebec and see who will end up supporting whom.

Unfortunately, I don't believe this will happen in my lifetime. The mechanics are too difficult. Quebec won't take their share of the debt if they leave, and Ontario would never consider a confederation where they do not have the balance of power.

AAAhmed46
8th July 10, 03:15 PM
Allah ackber errrrr.....bonjour!!!!!!!!

KO'd N DOA
8th July 10, 04:35 PM
Updating the word on the streets in Montreal...

Just for laughs/ Just pour rire... is going strong, so is the heat wave.
The house next door to the mosque in my neighbourhood was burned. Don't think it was the mosque or adherent, I think it might have been someone who can't read.

Dark Helmet
8th July 10, 06:09 PM
If they didn't mention it all day on english radio it didn't happen.

KO'd N DOA
13th July 10, 01:40 PM
There's a full blown mob war going on here, and nobody knows anythan about it, and it just gets a mention on the English radio.

AAAhmed46
14th July 10, 02:21 AM
Im surprised it isn't made into more of a bigger deal.

Feryk
14th July 10, 11:36 AM
I hear about it in spurts. Generally after someone bombs something. Then it's all over the news for a few days and everyone wrings their hands.

After that, nada.

FriendlyFire
14th July 10, 12:27 PM
Canada's military has done something? I thought they were still on their year break...

KO'd N DOA
14th July 10, 01:14 PM
Im surprised it isn't made into more of a bigger deal.

The C'est la vie, kinda of posting helps defuse public panic. This morning the news was like...

A fire bomb was thrown in local dinner. A man entered with a Maltov cocktail and threw it. The 10 staff and patrons put out the fire.

Minimum damage. It was the second attack in 2 days.

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/Restaurant+firebombed+second+time/3273774/story.html

AAAhmed46
14th July 10, 04:00 PM
But when brown people do it, reporting it is more important than the panic.

But domestic terrorists? Oh no! we cannot start a panic?

It pisses me off.

Ajamil
14th July 10, 04:44 PM
Do you think it might be more the domestic v. the foreign aspect of keeping it hush? Don't want to stir up a lot of internal strife, but hating outsiders is more acceptable?

Feryk
14th July 10, 05:21 PM

It pisses me off.

Terrorism has a scarier ring to it than Organized Crime war.

Domestic Terrorism implies that there is an ideological statement being made.

This is about turf and cash.

OZZ
15th July 10, 07:32 PM
Canada's military has done something? I thought they were still on their year break...

Dude, there's Canadian soldiers dying on a weekly basis in Afghanistan.
Have a little respect..

Kein Haar
15th July 10, 07:47 PM

It pisses me off.

hehe...cuz ur brown.

AAAhmed46
15th July 10, 08:34 PM
Have a little respect..

The ignorance toward the hard work of canadian soldiers by people around the world is astounding.

AAAhmed46
15th July 10, 08:47 PM
Have a little respect..

The ignorance toward the hard work of canadian soldiers by people around the world is astounding.

AAAhmed46
15th July 10, 09:17 PM
Have a little respect..

Dark Helmet
15th July 10, 09:51 PM
A triple-post is astounding.

Ajamil
16th July 10, 03:26 AM
Triple post OH MY GOD!!

Bah-ha-ha-hooo-wow...triple post all the way!

What does it mean?????