PDA

View Full Version : "This is how we do it in America!"

danno
29th June 10, 09:23 PM
look, i'm sick and tired of you yanks sending across your muscly black men to bash up our aged politicians! i've had it up to *here*!

A LABOR MP was king-hit, thrown against a car and bashed in the carpark of a suburban McDonald's.

The New South Wales MP claimed his American assailant repeatedly told him "this is how we do it in America" during Sunday's attack outside the fast-food restaurant in Thornleigh, in Sydney's north.

Paul Gibson, who reported the incident to police, said he was lucky to survive the attack, which knocked him out.

"How he didn't kill me I don't know," he said, adding that he and a female companion were parking after a function when he gave the man sitting in the next car a "friendly toot".

The man then got out and guided Mr Gibson in.

The MP for Blacktown said the man then accused him of running over his foot, before king-hitting him.

He said the man grabbed him by the throat, threw him into the bonnet of a 4WD and smashed his head on the cement.

Mr Gibson said the man repeatedly said "this is how we do it in America" as he pounded Mr Gibson's head.

When people came to drag off the attacker, Mr Gibson said "this is how we do it in Australia" and hit the man back, causing him to bleed.

The pair were separated and Mr Gibson claimed he was told by a bystander that the man had a revolver. Mr Gibson and his companion, who he said was a "friend" and would not name, then made a report to police.

Mr Gibson said yesterday: "I got out and he said, 'You ran over my foot'. I said, 'Mate, if I ran over your foot, I'm sorry, are you OK?'

"I went to walk into McDonald's - the next thing I know I'm in la la land. I didn't know if I'd had a heart attack or what.

"Next thing I knew I'm flying through the air. Everyone tells me this bloke's come up, punched me in the back of the head, grabbed me by the throat.

"I could hear him say 'this is how we do it in America, this is how we do it in America.' How he didn't kill me I don't know."

Mr Gibson said he was close to losing consciousness during the attack and has since had X-rays to identify whether he had a broken shoulder and ribs.

Police are appealing for information to identify the attacker.

The man police want to speak to was "of African American appearance, 185-187cm tall, an acne-scarred complexion and with a solid build".

http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2010/06/29/1225885/903124-paul-gibson.jpg

http://www.news.com.au/national/would-you-like-bruises-with-that-mp-paul-gibson-bashed-in-mcdonalds-carpark/story-e6frfkvr-1225885901903

at least he managed to get one back on that seppo bastard. not bad for an almost 70 year old bloke. looks like he woulda been pretty solid back in the day.

Conde Koma
29th June 10, 09:48 PM
Damn, props for old man strength.

What's an MP? I'm assuming it's some kind of local political position?

danno
29th June 10, 09:53 PM
Member of Parliament.

jubei33
29th June 10, 10:03 PM
what's king hitting? is that a special word for hitting upperclass people or something?

no video, pics of aftermath?

danno
29th June 10, 10:06 PM
"king hit" is aussie slang for what you might call a sucker punch. hit them when they aren't looking, or pre-emptive strike.

danno
29th June 10, 10:08 PM
http://images.smh.com.au/2010/06/30/1658542/420x300-labor-mp-suspect-420x0.jpg

here's an article with better detail:

New South Wales Labor MP Paul Gibson says he was thrown against a car and bashed in the car park of a McDonald's restaurant in Sydney's north-west on Saturday afternoon.

Mr Gibson has told Macquarie Radio the American attacker king-hit him around 3:00pm on Saturday and repeatedly yelled, "This is how we do it in America," as he smashed his head against the gutter.

The Blacktown MP said he was told by a witness the man had a pistol in his coat and an ID that showed he was a US secret agent, but police have been unable to confirm the claim about the gun with witnesses.

Mr Gibson told Macquarie Radio the argument started when he was trying to park beside the man and "gave him a friendly toot" to close his car doors.

He said the man got out of his car and waved him in, before accusing him of running over his foot.

"I said, 'I couldn't have run over your foot... I was a long way away from your foot,'" he said.

"But I said, 'If I did, I'm sorry,' and I said, 'Is it OK?' He said, 'Yeah, it's fine'.

"I proceeded to walk into McDonalds and the next thing I knew, I thought I was in la-la land and I looked up and I could see the sky and I didn't know what happened.

"Apparently, what he's done, he's came, he's king-hit me in the back. I've just had neck and back surgery over the last couple of years and a knee replacement.

"And he's thrown me up in the air, speared me into a bonnet of a four-wheel drive apparently, then he's got me again, had his head between my legs and he's speared me into the road.

"Then he's proceeded to jump on top and pound me in the head and what have you and they tell me he was just getting my head and he was just smashing it into the gutter."

"I've done an AC joint in my shoulder and I've done some ribs, I think, and I've got some trouble under the ribs and I'm passing a bit of blood and what have you."

Police said Mr Gibson suffered abrasions and bruising to his shoulders and ribs.

The attacker has been described as African American and about 185 centimetres tall, with a crew-cut hair style, acne scarring and solid build.

He was wearing dark clothing at the time.

Police want anyone who might know the man's identity to call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

Mr Gibson has been the subject of assault allegations himself.

Last year, he was investigated over claims he assaulted a man who had threatened him in Blacktown.

In 2007, he was stood down from Cabinet just hours after being sworn in because of claims he had assaulted his partner. He was later cleared of the allegations.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/06/30/2940764.htm

bob
29th June 10, 10:13 PM
I think almost any assault on NSW State Labor MPs is justified.

Toby Christensen
29th June 10, 11:26 PM
I can see it now:

Whinging "foreign" type vs MP. Fight fight fight!

Mind you, good on the MP for defending himself.

Stick
29th June 10, 11:43 PM
"Friendly toot", "king hit", "bonnet of a 4WD".... face it Australia, you had it coming.

Steve
30th June 10, 12:32 AM
Would any Aussies be thinking differently if it had been Mel Gibson who was cold cocked? I mean I was sorta hoping that was going to be the case when I was skimming through the OP (sorry).

Toby Christensen
30th June 10, 12:39 AM
"Friendly toot", "king hit", "bonnet of a 4WD".... face it Australia, you had it coming.

Hey pal, NOBODY could wreck Australia the way we have wrecked ourselves.

WarPhalange
30th June 10, 12:49 AM
I would just like to point out that this is in fact NOT how we do it in 'Merka. In 'Merka, the black man always gets shot, regardless of whether he is the assailant or victim, on his feet resisting arrest or cuffed and on his knees, etc.

Every now and then, though, we give the black community a freebie and let one of their members get away with a double homicide, just to show we're good sports.

danno
30th June 10, 12:53 AM
Would any Aussies be thinking differently if it had been Mel Gibson who was cold cocked? I mean I was sorta hoping that was going to be the case when I was skimming through the OP (sorry).

i think we'd prefer it was russel crowe.

Toby Christensen
30th June 10, 12:58 AM
Leave me alone

Kein Haar
30th June 10, 01:08 AM
I would just like to point out that this is in fact NOT how we do it in 'Merka. In 'Merka, the black man always gets shot, regardless of whether he is the assailant or victim, on his feet resisting arrest or cuffed and on his knees, etc.

Every now and then, though, we give the black community a freebie and let one of their members get away with a double homicide, just to show we're good sports.

African-Americans shoot each other, Poops.

Steve
30th June 10, 01:21 AM
i think we'd prefer it was russel crowe.

Hmm, you do have a point. I hear he's really a douchebag vs being batshit crazy.

danno
30th June 10, 01:27 AM
a lot of people here think he's a wanker, yeah.

SoulMechanic
30th June 10, 01:42 AM
The MP should thanks god every night this shit did not in fact go down in front of a KFC. Leave it to an upstanding Afro-American to show this fucker he did not like how things were being ran in "Blacktown".

Arhetton
30th June 10, 09:20 AM
is that eddie murphy?

Madgrenade
30th June 10, 10:41 AM
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q3/Misselaineous10/Random%20Stuff/burger.jpg

This is how they do it in America.

WarPhalange
30th June 10, 11:33 AM

I thought we didn't discriminate in 'Merka? As long as a black man got shot for driving a nice car, we didn't care who dun it?

jubei33
30th June 10, 04:00 PM
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q3/Misselaineous10/Random%20Stuff/burger.jpg

This is how they do it in America.
bandwidth exceeded? Yeah, that does sound like the corporate merika I know.

Ajamil
30th June 10, 04:08 PM
It's a lot like the N-word. It's OK for black people to shoot other black people, but if white people shoot black people, it's racist.

Leave me alone
Hi, Toby! Did you just preemptively get upset at Snake or FFF for their responses to your first post? Is that considered king-hitting?

FickleFingerOfFate
30th June 10, 05:11 PM
We will happily alleviate you of Russel Crowe,

if you will kindly reassign Tom Cruise to the alternate plane of existence of your choosing.

bob
30th June 10, 06:03 PM
We will happily alleviate you of Russel Crowe,

if you will kindly reassign Tom Cruise to the alternate plane of existence of your choosing.

We tried man, but he broke up with Nicole.

Yiktin Voxbane
30th June 10, 08:32 PM
Mel Gibson = Not born in Aus .

Russel Crowe = Not born in Aus .

Gentlemen , do what you will .

jkdbuck76
30th June 10, 09:06 PM

Ah, so you have heard of Memphis, TN!

SoulMechanic
1st July 10, 02:33 AM
Truth be told, Mel Gibson is the best thing to come out of Australia ever.

Dr. Socially Liberal Fiscally Conservative Vermin
1st July 10, 05:50 AM
Truth be told, Mel Gibson is the best thing to come out of Australia ever.

No No No thats the Rolfaroo

Big Dozer
4th July 10, 09:58 AM
look, i'm sick and tired of you yanks sending across your muscly black men to bash up our aged politicians! i've had it up to *here*!

http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2010/06/29/1225885/903124-paul-gibson.jpg

http://www.news.com.au/national/would-you-like-bruises-with-that-mp-paul-gibson-bashed-in-mcdonalds-carpark/story-e6frfkvr-1225885901903

at least he managed to get one back on that seppo bastard. not bad for an almost 70 year old bloke. looks like he woulda been pretty solid back in the day.

Listen asshole. If you want to talk about our guys beating up old people, why dont we talk about Russell Crow. Ring any bells?