PDA

View Full Version : Touchdown Jesus Destroyed by Lightning!

jkdbuck76
15th June 10, 07:03 AM
http://annielambert.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/2005_01_13giantjesus.jpg

^^^^
Was destroyed by lightning here in Cincy. It is interesting to note that the Hustler Store across the street was untouched. Is the Good Lord trying to tell us something?

"Thou shalt make no images of Me; especially one made of foam and fiberglass."
Some folks even called it "Butter Jesus."

Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAAj1OiH-WA

IAAj1OiH-WA

Lebell
15th June 10, 07:08 AM
lmao!
only in america.

danno
15th June 10, 07:33 AM
HAIL THOR

danno
15th June 10, 07:33 AM
... that was the first comment i saw on the youtube video and i pissed myself laughing. had to repeat it here.

EvilSteve
15th June 10, 08:46 AM
It is interesting to note that the Hustler Store across the street was untouched.

GOD DAMNIT I MISSED!

Edit: JKD- is there REALLY a Hustler store across the street from this thing?

jkdbuck76
15th June 10, 09:50 AM
Edit: JKD- is there REALLY a Hustler store across the street from this thing?

I heard that there was. But I'm at work right now and I hope you'll understand if I won't G**gle the term "Hustler" from this computer.

But by all means, check it out and let us know.

Lebell
15th June 10, 11:54 AM
why am i getting a banner about subscription to 'eva' the christian womens magazine?

hot chick though.

jkdbuck76
15th June 10, 12:54 PM
OK, a friend of mine who knows that area said that there is a Hustler billboard sign across the road advertising the Hustler store.

What gets me (and this is a free country, they can use their money any way they want) is that they'll probably rebuild the ghastly thing instead of, oh, I don't know, feeding the poor in Cincinnati with it. Maybe instead of rebuilding White Margarine Jesus, maybe they can use the money for Haiti? Or something. Anything besides another statue. I would think that helping other people out would be a better way to minister to folks other than rebuilding the Staypufft Christmellow Man.

But that's just my opinion. They can do what they want.

Lebell
15th June 10, 12:59 PM
Jesus is way more important then those goddamn heathens in haiti.

EvilSteve
15th June 10, 01:27 PM
OK, a friend of mine who knows that area said that there is a Hustler billboard sign across the road advertising the Hustler store.

That might be even better.

jkdbuck76
15th June 10, 02:48 PM
This page has some links to the 911 call.
I LOL'ed at the dispatcher!

http://700wlw.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=119585&article=7240530

Ajamil
15th June 10, 04:35 PM
Oh come on! No one called 911 with "ZOH NOESS!!!! Jesus es on Faaah-errrr!!! Saaaave Jeeesuss!!"?? I am dissapoint.

Those fire twirlers weren't even in synch most of the time. I wished they did cause this to happen. And then the statue fell on them.

Also,
"And he saith unto them, It is written, My house shall be called a house of prayer: but ye make a huge gaudy statue and hire fire dancers."

Lebell
16th June 10, 12:17 AM
Oh come on! No one called 911 with "ZOH NOESS!!!! Jesus es on Faaah-errrr!!! Saaaave Jeeesuss!!"?? I am dissapoint.

Those fire twirlers weren't even in synch most of the time. I wished they did cause this to happen. And then the statue fell on them.

Also,
"And he saith unto them, It is written, My house shall be called a house of prayer: but ye make a huge gaudy statue and hire fire dancers."

there's a way better quote: i have set a spark of fire unto this world and forsee, i will guard it until the whole world shall be on fire.

lolol!

(the lolol is me, not jesus)

resolve
16th June 10, 04:38 PM

What gets me (and this is a free country, they can use their money any way they want) is that they'll probably rebuild the ghastly thing instead of, oh, I don't know, feeding the poor in Cincinnati with it. Maybe instead of rebuilding White Margarine Jesus, maybe they can use the money for Haiti? Or something. Anything besides another statue. I would think that helping other people out would be a better way to minister to folks other than rebuilding the Staypufft Christmellow Man.

But that's just my opinion. They can do what they want.

I just saw this news article and was going to post it here titled:

"GOD DOES NOT APPROVE!"

That argument was about what I was going to say about it...

jkdbuck76
17th June 10, 11:40 AM
As if we didn't expect it to happen.....

Donations for a new Stay Puffed Christmellow Man are pouring in! That's right, kids. A lifeless Jesus statue is more important that feeding hungry folks or helping the less fortunate. Sure, they say they have charitable programs and whatnot, but spending even a dollar on something as gaudy as a new Butter Jesus is sick IMO.

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20100616/NEWS01/6170324/-Touchdown-Jesus-statue-s-destruction-brings-flood-of-donations