PDA

View Full Version : okay...this is goes too far, even for me.

Lebell
8th June 10, 08:08 AM
so....we have the worldchampionship football coming up, and each time in Hollansd there's this sh!tstorm of crappy gimmicks all in orange, so we can 'support' the team.
This w.c. is being held in South Africa and im really curious which Dutch suporter is actually stupid enough to wear this over there.

facepalm in 3,2,1...

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/982411/fd7b6150/african_man.html

EvilSteve
8th June 10, 08:16 AM
Sorry- I'm laughing too hard. Can someone else make the Zwarte Piet joke?

Lebell
8th June 10, 08:21 AM
its really fookin bad.

Madgrenade
8th June 10, 08:29 AM
What's wrong with that? It's not like it's carrying any offensive slogans.

Ajamil
8th June 10, 08:30 AM
If you happen to be black would it still be racist?

Lebell
8th June 10, 08:50 AM
okay most dutch guys are white.
the dude carrying them is black.
we as the dutch kinda invented intercontinental slavetrade.
i dunno.

its the same like the germans would wear silly panzerpants or pants that look like a polish jew is carrying them.

not good idea.

KO'd N DOA
8th June 10, 09:00 AM
Funny how that chick in tight jean so easily is fooled by the costume and doesn't press charges or report him to managment for harassment.

Madgrenade
8th June 10, 09:07 AM
I believe we can thank the Portugese for pioneering the trade in Africans for industry, although the tribes were dealing in slaves between themselves long, long before that.

Also, are you saying that a black man can't give a white man a piggyback to the games? Fucking racist.

Spade: The Real Snake
8th June 10, 09:13 AM
I'm telling Wikus van der Merwe

Lebell
8th June 10, 09:23 AM
in lolland we dont have sexual harrashment laws.
on the other hand we have really big manly chicks, i do not recommend slapping their asses.

Cullion
8th June 10, 06:51 PM
Slavery was centuries ago. It's time to get over it.

Ajamil
8th June 10, 09:51 PM
Slavery is still around today. It's just not easily demarcated by ethnicity and isn't legal anywhere (that I know of).

bob
8th June 10, 11:45 PM
in lolland we dont have sexual harrashment laws.
on the other hand we have really big manly chicks, i do not recommend slapping their asses.

What is it with Dutch women? Man, some of them are scary. Is it because all your grandmas were raped by the SS or something?

Lebell
9th June 10, 12:34 AM
What is it with Dutch women? Man, some of them are scary. Is it because all your grandmas were raped by the SS or something?

its only rape if they resist.
;-)