PDA

View Full Version : I have made a delicious tea (out of pot)

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
19th May 10, 07:59 AM
this is an illegal tea thread

my current recipie is thus:

for x amount of green tea, substitute 50% of it with trim from marihuana plants. add ginseng and honey to taste. I'm going to try this again with 100% green tea and various amounts of trim, but I can't find my second tea strainer right now.

This tea will cure headaches and will probably help you bed stoners. It does not get you high so don't waste your bud making it. Yes, it does have the smell and taste of pot.

jubei33
19th May 10, 08:27 AM
One time, there was this guy who accidentally concentrated his THC in a light oil and made brownies that were unintentionally strong with it. The chocolate was extra rich, dark chocolate from europe. His favorite, how could he just stop at one; the bud was ditch weed, after all? Hilarity ensued when he realized he couldn't find the words to speak and spent the rest of the day at the kids science museum off the clock. Flying on that the balance bicycle, the greens were extraordinary that day...so I'm told.

Adouglasmhor
19th May 10, 11:53 AM
Our posse used to drink mushroom brew made on a camp stove in a workman's shelter in the plant nursery of the local park. We would then spend all night smoking weed and ciggies only leaving the park to get more cigarettes and Irn Bru.

Aphid Jones
19th May 10, 02:47 PM
The higher the THC, the shittier that tea will taste.

Ajamil
19th May 10, 04:46 PM
Stoner friends and I used to consider the day when pot would be commercially legal, and creating a snack food chain called Little Doobie, with the magic ingredient of budder. Munchies that get you higher would be a gold ticket to easy street.

Then we'd giggle and eat snacky-cakes and smoke some more.

SFGOON
19th May 10, 07:51 PM
Dear guy who doesn't know much about medicinal chemistry;

THC is soluble in water at about 2 grams per liter. That's not very much at all.

Someone would have to make double-illegal tea, being under 21, and add a shot of vodka to avoid ruining their weed. Just sayin'.

Dear guy who does know about medicinal chemistry;

You know better than that. Didn't you do your stoichiometry beforehand? Maybe you shouldn't eat weed brownies when you're hungry.

Aphid Jones
19th May 10, 08:19 PM
You're right, it's one of the Alkaloids and not specifically THC that causes the bitterness.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
19th May 10, 09:21 PM
What? The problem is that thc doesn't solute in water so no amount of thc in tea alone will get you high. You'd need to solute it in fat by making a butter or cream for the tea to be psychoactive.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
19th May 10, 09:23 PM
You also can't get high by merely eating the buds. I don't know where people get that idea.

SoulMechanic
19th May 10, 09:34 PM
This is the reason I make opium poppy tea. Tastes like shit, but 36 active alkaloids nigga. Puts that chamomile shit to shame.

Aphid Jones
19th May 10, 11:31 PM
Jalapeno tea is the bomb.

SFGOON
20th May 10, 12:35 AM
This is the reason I make opium poppy tea. Tastes like shit, but 36 active alkaloids nigga. Puts that chamomile shit to shame.

I fucking knew there was something wrong with you. How long you think before you're boiling your "tea" in a spoon and obsessing over bottled water?

And you look something like this smiley? :SHINNER:

And you're going up to 19 year olds crying and saying "I suck yo' dick!"

partyboy
20th May 10, 12:39 AM
this thread is now about what munchies you can/should eat while high..

my personal favorite are highly salted pistachios, but I want something "more healthy"

Adouglasmhor
20th May 10, 12:48 AM
Dear guy who doesn't know much about medicinal chemistry;

THC is soluble in water at about 2 grams per liter. That's not very much at all.

Someone would have to make double-illegal tea, being under 21, and add a shot of vodka to avoid ruining their weed. Just sayin'.

You know better than that. Didn't you do your stoichiometry beforehand? Maybe you shouldn't eat weed brownies when you're hungry.
You should make Chai with full fat milk then cook the weed in the milk along with he cardamom. Best solution unless you have access to some hash honey. THC is fat soluble.

Adouglasmhor
20th May 10, 12:50 AM
this thread is now about what munchies you can/should eat while high..

my personal favorite are highly salted pistachios, but I want something "more healthy"

Dried banana chips or raw fruit bars were my favourites.

Steve
20th May 10, 01:16 AM
Pot tastes awful. Whoever thought that it tasted good was stoned out of their mind.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
20th May 10, 01:17 AM
Good pot is tasty. What kind of ditchweed you smokin boy?

Steve
20th May 10, 01:18 AM
If it was tasty you wouldn't be adding ginseng and honey to it.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
20th May 10, 01:19 AM
What is the point of marijuana stem tea aside from tasting and smelling like weed?

Steve
20th May 10, 01:21 AM
UH, THEN WHY ARE YOU ADDING SHIT TO IT?

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
20th May 10, 01:21 AM
Steak must be pretty terrible if you gotta season it to make it taste better.

Steve
20th May 10, 01:22 AM
Let me answer that for you, BECAUSE IT TASTES BAD.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
20th May 10, 01:23 AM
Someone smokes schwag.

Steve
20th May 10, 01:26 AM
Steak must be pretty terrible if you gotta season it to make it taste better.

LOL. I have nothing to say.

Good luck with your good tasting "tea."

nihilist
20th May 10, 03:11 AM
I think you should put A-1 sauce in your tea to make it taste like a steakburger.

jubei33
20th May 10, 03:29 AM

Nope, no he didn't. That man learned a Lesson a long time ago.

You know whats a cool factoid about digestion? The portal vein, that's what!

Kein Haar
20th May 10, 03:55 AM
MJS is stoned out of his mind.

Steve is even totally outclassing him here.

Ajamil
20th May 10, 05:15 AM
I always liked chewing on bud stems. I liked munchies that required multiple steps - or that I could create multiple steps out of. Seeds and nuts of any type, Kit Kat bars, Ho-Hos, making sandwiches, cheese, and pretzels.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
20th May 10, 05:19 AM
you ever make a sandwich outta cheetos and bread man?

Ajamil
20th May 10, 05:51 AM
I preferred peanut butter and sugar. Never went with chip-type snack in bread.

Kiko
20th May 10, 12:01 PM
Crunchberry sammich ftw!

SoulMechanic
20th May 10, 04:21 PM
I fucking knew there was something wrong with you. How long you think before you're boiling your "tea" in a spoon and obsessing over bottled water?

And you look something like this smiley? :SHINNER:

And you're going up to 19 year olds crying and saying "I suck yo' dick!"
Hopefully not for a couple more years. I like to think I learned many life lessons from my previous crack addiction.

Spade: The Real Snake
20th May 10, 04:32 PM
OHAI GUIZ I HAZ INVENTERTED TEH BONGWATER!

Toby Christensen
21st May 10, 02:36 AM
I've seen opium poppy seeds make a painkiller. It's a milky white substance when strained through a teatowel.

I wasn't allowed to know how it was done though.

Adouglasmhor
21st May 10, 11:18 AM
What is the point of marijuana stem tea aside from tasting and smelling like weed?

the stems are a waste product, unless you have enough for ice hash or bubble hash, bin.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
21st May 10, 11:20 AM
i skip the bullshit and make honey oil. not sharing my process

Neildo
22nd May 10, 02:21 AM
clever lad. i did that for years. had an awesome technique.

SoulMechanic
22nd May 10, 03:55 AM
Yes you and MJS have so much in common but how did you avoid the cocklust?

bob
22nd May 10, 03:57 AM
MJS doesn't like boys. He just really wishes he did because it would make him less bourgeois.

Adouglasmhor
22nd May 10, 01:34 PM
Yes it is so hard to make hash oil. Hill tribes have been doing it since the year dot.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
22nd May 10, 04:53 PM
First, I'm making oil with a 50 - 70% concentration. Second, it can potentially explode in your face so knowing the process is kind of important.

Adouglasmhor
22nd May 10, 04:57 PM
First, I'm making oil with a 50 - 70% concentration. Second, it can potentially explode in your face so knowing the process is kind of important.

So can cooking of meth and rednecks manage that - mostly.

Cullion
22nd May 10, 06:30 PM
I preferred peanut butter and sugar. Never went with chip-type snack in bread.

Hot tuna and sweetcorn pizza with a little cold cream of horseraddish.

That was the win.

If my memory serves me right.

nihilist
22nd May 10, 07:39 PM

You act as though you've discovered something new and exciting.

SoulMechanic
22nd May 10, 08:02 PM
Can you imagine the sheer delight Sama will be filled with when he finds out about the magic that is, soft drink+ Rohypnol?

nihilist
22nd May 10, 08:17 PM
He has.

The problem is, when he woke up, he had become a woman.

SoulMechanic
22nd May 10, 08:31 PM
Thank heaven he cannot get preggerz.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
23rd May 10, 04:42 AM

One word : hash bell

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
23rd May 10, 04:47 AM
Wait shit