PDA

View Full Version : Help Kwame!

jkdbuck76
7th May 10, 03:31 PM
Interesting article. Apparently, Kwame Kilpatrick is asking for his friends (aka YOU) to pay his $1,000,000.00 fines to the City of Da'riot.

Dig deep, folks, and hand over your hard-earned money to Kwame. He needs friends right now. Friends with money.

Now the real reason I posted this article is this quote:

"Kwame is accepting donations via PayPal," a person identifying herself as CrazyTammy wrote on the Detroit Free Press' comment section. "Each donation transaction costs him 30 cents. PayPal allows you to donate a penny. Ha-ha! I just cost Kwame 29 cents. ... Think I'll do it a few more times."

So which one of you Sociocide people is CrazyTammy?

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/convicted-detroit-mayor-kwame-kilpatrick-seeks-help-paying-debts/19467998

SoulMechanic
7th May 10, 03:45 PM
Just another piece of trash Marion Barry type nigger. I love the part where after release from jail he purchased a million dollar home in an upper class neighborhood in a different city. Throw the book at his sorry ass May 25th.

Robot Jesus
7th May 10, 05:04 PM
http://images.dailyfill.com/733c2f11085a46bf_9199c2b4d36dbc2a/o/CaptainPlanet.jpg

same guy?

jkdbuck76
7th May 10, 08:01 PM
No. The guy in that cartoon does not have a dead hooker.

Zendetta
7th May 10, 08:09 PM
"Kwame is accepting donations via PayPal," a person identifying herself as CrazyTammy wrote on the Detroit Free Press' comment section. "Each donation transaction costs him 30 cents. PayPal allows you to donate a penny. Ha-ha! I just cost Kwame 29 cents. ... Think I'll do it a few more times."

Bwahahhahhaha!

"You would have to be really dumb to send this thug any money," a reader named Silvano added.

True, but don't get cocky, Silvano. You guys still have a long way to go before you rival Chicago in the Mayoral Corruption department.

Positive comments about Kilpatrick's plea for funds could not be located.

*snicker*

Ajamil
7th May 10, 08:10 PM
I was Kwame; I can't believe that AIDS covered pathetic South American douche kid messed with my mind and killed off the world. Me and Wheeler thanked him with a few dozen lead kisses.

Now is this real or another of those scam emails that for some reason actually works on people?

jkdbuck76
7th May 10, 08:20 PM
But Arj, if you would just send me a copy of your ID, your social security number, your bank account number and an irrevocable letter of credit, I'll send you 9 million dollars from the bank of Nigeria.

Pinky swear.

Is the "help Kwame" site real? I bet it is. I wouldn't put it past a politician to get into deep shit, then ask the people to pay the tab. I think that the Clintons asked for people to help them out with their legal bills (although I admit that their situation was a little different). And I'm sure that there are many others.

Some people have the ultimate gall to try and pull shit like this. For instance, one of our FORMER reps stiffed us for about $30,000.00 a few years ago. Then 2 weeks ago, this same asstard calls up our CEO and says "hey Joe. I can pay back all that money because I'm working on a DEAL right now, but I'm a little low on financing. Can you get in on this and help? I need about $50,000.00". And this was the same guy that told us and our customers that we needed to all be born again. What a cock-sucker. So if we loan him $50,000.00, he'll make good on that $50,000.00 PLUS the $30,000.00 he rammed in our asses.

Thirty. Fucking. Thousand. Dollars!!! Our insurance got worse last year. I wonder if that $30,000.00 could have been used for better insurance?

Sorry to get off on a rant there. But I can't abide sub-humans who screw people, then ask all of us to bail their fat asses out while they get to live high on the hog.

Ajamil
7th May 10, 09:02 PM
You want MY credit? Really? I think stealing my identity would hurt even the African scammers.

Doritosaurus Chex
7th May 10, 10:58 PM
http://images.dailyfill.com/733c2f11085a46bf_9199c2b4d36dbc2a/o/CaptainPlanet.jpg

same guy?

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk43/TheUnwind/2008%20-%20June/captain%20planet%20redux/Wheeler.jpg

jkdbuck76
8th May 10, 06:49 AM
Looks like Ron Van Clieff.

Brutha even has the glow. I think you're on to something RJ.

Robot Jesus
8th May 10, 12:39 PM
No. The guy in that cartoon does not have a dead hooker.
It's a shame they never released season seven to the public, shit was intense.