PDA

View Full Version : Video Game Dispute Results in Murder

OZZ
28th April 10, 05:10 PM
Here's an example of a loss of control ..stupid kid.Must have been tired of being pushed around by his older sibling..after being abandoned by his parents, you would think the concept of family might mean something to the little brat.

Chile police: Fighting for control of a PlayStation, boy fatally stabs his older brother Module body

Wed Apr 28, 2:41 PM

By The Associated Press

ADVERTISEMENT

SANTIAGO, Chile - Chilean police say a 16-year-old boy has been charged with killing his brother in a fight over a PlayStation.

Police say the younger boy was angered when his 18-year-old brother turned on the game console without his permission. He then allegedly grabbed a knife and stabbed him. Police say the youth told them that "things got out of control."

The boy could face five years in prison under charges filed on Wednesday.

Homicide investigator Gilberto Opazo says the brothers had been abandoned by their mother and spent 10 years as wards of the state before a Belgian woman named Valerie Michael took them in. She was visiting Belgium when the death occurred.

Ajamil
28th April 10, 05:17 PM
I pulled a knife on my brother for less than that. Did that say the poor victim's name was Module?

Iscariot
28th April 10, 05:37 PM
Countdown to Jack Thompson whoring himself to every media outlet in creation and telling us that the kid trained on Counterstrike....

Spade: The Real Snake
28th April 10, 05:42 PM
This.
This my friends is truly an example of PWND-U-N00B

EuropIan
28th April 10, 05:56 PM
Countdown to Jack Thompson whoring himself to every media outlet in creation and telling us that the kid trained on Counterstrike....
Police saw the suspect running with his knife out and bunny hopping away.

Iscariot
28th April 10, 06:02 PM
Police saw the suspect running with his knife out and bunny hopping away.
I don't know about you guys, but I definitively learned how to kill thanks to video games.

Sonic The Hedgehog taught me all I need to know, go out and find a hedgehog and then hurl it at someone, you'll see.

EuropIan
28th April 10, 06:03 PM
I learned construction from Tetris.

Wounded Ronin
28th April 10, 07:42 PM
Damn console tards.

Harpy
28th April 10, 07:49 PM
Woah, that's pretty messed up. It's probably not that it was a PS but there are rules about siblings' possessions.

If they're 16 and 18 and haven't worked it out yet, they suck.

A colleague at work has a 5 year old son who used to throw fits of rage over his Wii and any family member who beat him at games. She once carried him fully clothed and put him under a cold shower till he calmed down.

jkdbuck76
28th April 10, 08:08 PM
How sad. To kill the only living family you have over a Playstation.

Now if it was a PS3, I'd understand.

Harpy
28th April 10, 08:15 PM
Edit: read the little PS3 part

mrblackmagic
28th April 10, 09:58 PM
I got in a fist fight with my older brother over Bloody Roar......1.

It was bound to happen.

EuropIan
28th April 10, 09:59 PM

It was bound to happen.
Did you turn into an anthropomorphic animal and unleash a sweet combo?

Kein Haar
28th April 10, 10:05 PM
Is it true that the victim was a newb?

OZZ
28th April 10, 10:39 PM
Well, he was definitely PWNED ..

RaiNnyX4
29th April 10, 02:07 AM
Kid is definitely a haxor!

Get it?

mrblackmagic
29th April 10, 09:25 AM
Did you turn into an anthropomorphic animal and unleash a sweet combo?

If by "turn into an anthropomorphic animal," you meant go into a tween retard rage and by "unleash a sweet combo," you meant windmill while crying. Then, yes. Emphatically, yes.

Doritosaurus Chex
29th April 10, 09:28 AM
He wasn't a haxx0r, he's a stabber. Stabb0r?

Iscariot
29th April 10, 09:34 AM
I learned construction from Tetris.
That explains NoB's house.

lant3rn
29th April 10, 10:01 AM
"abandoned by their mother"

I feel sorry for them, she was probably some crackhead white trash peice of shit.

The issue should be about the failures and improvements needed of social services. But This will be turn into another witch hunt. And any video gamer knows you don't disturb the witch.

OZZ
29th April 10, 10:59 AM
"abandoned by their mother"

I feel sorry for them, she was probably some crackhead white trash peice of shit.

The issue should be about the failures and improvements needed of social services. But This will be turn into another witch hunt. And any video gamer knows you don't disturb the witch.

Well, considering they are in Brazil, I doubt she is white.
But she could defintely have been a piece of shit...the father seems to have abandoned them too.Perhaps the pressure of trying to look after two boys with no money and no husband got to her..whatever the case, I am sure this kid will regret this in a couple of years when he becomes a man and realizes he killed his own flesh and blood over something so stupid.

tao.jonez
29th April 10, 11:59 AM
Or maybe it was an idle threat that turned into a freak accident.

Module: "Ju take ma PS3 an I gonna keel ju sumumabeech".

Deadbro: "Ay fokk ju mayn an geemee dat knife moda foker"

Module: "stop eet ju dan homo faggo...oops...dang esse...mi hermano estan muerto"

Ajamil
29th April 10, 02:42 PM
Module was the one who died.

Hey NoB, how do we go about getting that suckling goat on the toe without the rest of the threats? I mean, I don't have a DVD player.

Ajamil
29th April 10, 10:20 PM
Really?....I'll be in my bunk.

Ajamil
30th April 10, 04:42 AM
I used to ride in trunks. Some cars are quite roomy and comfy in there, with only occasional thoughts that I'm in the crumple zone of the vehicle.

bob
30th April 10, 06:58 AM

It was bound to happen.

My older brother once decked me over Space Quest 1.