PDA

View Full Version : Prophet Mohammed Teddy Bear - (Islamic group sends warning to South Park creators

Harpy
20th April 10, 10:54 PM
An Islamic website has warned the creators of South Park that they may be in danger after the Prophet Mohammed was depicted in a bear suit in their 200th show.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/1042863/south-park-kill-threat-over-mohammed-bear

The website Revolutionmuslim.com is down at the moment but a Wiki on it shows it is a group based in New York city and run by a converted Jew. Seems to be a very small group that (hopefully) do not represent wider Islam.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolution_Muslim

Seriously, it's not like they dressed Mohammed PBOH in a pig suit.

G-Off
20th April 10, 11:15 PM
I love when people don't get South Park. It makes me feel all superior.

Kein Haar
21st April 10, 12:04 AM
Man, I hope they start depicting Mohammad in every episode from now on.

Harpy
21st April 10, 12:29 AM
Maybe Sociocide needs a Mohammed Month in May. We might become targets.

Keith
21st April 10, 04:18 AM
The wonderfully ironic thing is the episode is about how much they had to go out of their way to depict Mohammed in a way that wouldn't be offensive. Knowing Matt and Trey, it's probably very closely based on actual discussions with some board of standards.

Steve
21st April 10, 04:20 AM
Or their butts.

Harpy
21st April 10, 04:41 AM
Keith, you know the guys?

Keith
21st April 10, 04:48 AM
Keith, you know the guys?
Only through their work, and some audio commentary on Southpark DVD's

Cullion
21st April 10, 05:11 AM
I'm sure the muslims 'got' Southpark. Parker and Stone obviously think Islam is silly and were trying to make fun of it. It's just that some muslims think that warrants a death sentence. It's the Islamic response to trolling.

bob
21st April 10, 05:19 AM
I don't think it matters how you depict big Mo. The hardcore rule is no depiction of any kind allowed. Knowing this, they should just have gone the whole hog and depicted him buggering a goat.

Cullion
21st April 10, 05:22 AM
There used to be depictions of Mohammed in Islamic art. I can't remember why they stopped.

bob
21st April 10, 05:23 AM
Something about idolatry. It's one of those shi'a/sunni divides i think.

Madgrenade
21st April 10, 05:53 AM
I heard that the original reason why no one could be depicting Mohammed is because when he was starting out he knew that his enemies would send their best after him and he didn't want assassins hunting him with his picture.

Lebell
21st April 10, 06:14 AM
There used to be depictions of Mohammed in Islamic art. I can't remember why they stopped.
You can still buy icon like depictions of the prophet and holy men in Iran.
Shi-ites seem somewhat more relaxed about it.

i like it when muhammad's face is blocked out BUT he rides a horse with a human face.
They flew in one night from medina to Jerusalem where Muhammad held a service for God leading over Jesus , Moses and Elia.

you gotta love the quran for their crude incorporation techniques.
like tellsell, way ahead of their time.

' hai my name is moses, i tried islam and its amazing, it washed away all my sins in no time!'

' my name is Elia and Islam is fast easy and widely available!'

'Hi i'm Jesus, some call me the son of God, but this guy..muhammad..this guy...he's good....yes he is..he's good!'

Lebell
21st April 10, 06:17 AM
I heard that the original reason why no one could be depicting Mohammed is because when he was starting out he knew that his enemies would send their best after him and he didn't want assassins hunting him with his picture.
YES BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYBODY KNEW WHAT HE LOOKED LIKE RIGHT?
ofcourse not, you silly twat.

Madgrenade
21st April 10, 06:33 AM
No they didn't know what he looked like because he didn't let anyone draw his picture.
You burger nippled fuckstick

Kein Haar
21st April 10, 06:34 AM
LOL, Lebell knows exactly fuck-all about Islam!

Truculent Sheep
21st April 10, 06:54 AM
Which is ironic, given that he's Dutch.

bob
21st April 10, 06:56 AM
They all look alike anyway. A picture wouldn't help.

Harpy
21st April 10, 07:14 AM
Mohammed obviously looks like a bear.

Madgrenade
21st April 10, 07:24 AM
The point being that this is just another one of those great religious non issues. Any benefits Mohammad (PBUH) may have gained from not getting assasinated expired quite a while ago.

"Behead those who say Islam is violent"

Lol @ Mussies

Plasma
21st April 10, 07:55 AM
I still love the fact that the South Episode "Super Best Friends" (Season 5 ep 4) is still available on southparkstudio.com with an uncensored Mohammad.

Phrost
21st April 10, 08:10 AM
If certain people want to live their lives five centuries behind the times I think we should do everything possible to accommodate them. Of course, they shouldn't get to intermingle with the rest of us while we enjoy the benefits of modern society.

Cullion
21st April 10, 08:13 AM
One way of doing this would be to deport anybody in our liberal democracies who won't play by the rules back to country of origin, and then just leave them alone.

But that's a form of naziism apparently.

Phrost
21st April 10, 08:14 AM
There's something to be said for "if it's so great, why don't you live there?".

Cullion
21st April 10, 08:25 AM
In much of Western Europe, Fundamentalist muslims fulfil the role of the Westboro Baptist Church, except there are way more of them, and some of them are prepared to use violence.

Phrost
21st April 10, 08:31 AM
And your politicians are generally willing to bend over for them, ass cheeks spread and rectum quivering.

Cullion
21st April 10, 08:45 AM
It depends how cynical I'm feeling. On a cynical day I think it's a mixture of fear and the desperate hope that people who struggle to earn a living without generous welfare or public-sector affirmative action programmes will constitute a tame left-wing voting block.

When I'm feeling charitable I think they're just hoping that they'll eventually assimilate if everybody else is really nice to them.

Madgrenade
21st April 10, 08:47 AM
We're putting the brain drain on those mo fo's.

KO'd N DOA
21st April 10, 09:09 AM
Are bears going to go extinct because they are in the image of Mohammed?

partyboy
21st April 10, 09:12 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/fa/South_park_muhammad.jpg/210px-South_park_muhammad.jpg

there. we are all now doomed.

Yiktin Voxbane
21st April 10, 09:29 AM
Bearhammed ?

Fearless Ukemi
21st April 10, 11:55 AM
I don't think it matters how you depict big Mo. The hardcore rule is no depiction of any kind allowed. Knowing this, they should just have gone the whole hog and depicted him buggering a goat.

And this I do not get about Islam. To them, the unforgivable sin is shirk (idolatry). But isn't it a form of idol worship to have limitations on the creation of images like the image of Muhammed? Islam considers Jesus a prophet like Muhammed (Jesus is also their savior who will defeat dajjal (antichrist) in the last hour), then why is there such an uproar about defending Muhammed's image and not making negative statements about him, but there is not the same outcry for Jesus?

Islam makes the least sense of all the Abrahamic religions IMO.

Madgrenade
21st April 10, 12:26 PM
Diahorrea is the least tasty of all the varieties of poo IMO.

Zendetta
21st April 10, 01:49 PM
It's the Islamic response to trolling.

You really haven't "arrived" as a satirist until you get death threats from angry muslems.

Feryk
21st April 10, 02:23 PM
Hmmm, you think SouthPark knew that muslims would flip when they did this?

Hmmm, you think some obscure whack a do website knew they would generate a bunch of hits when they made their veiled threats?

Hmmm, you think someone's publicist is in line for a bonus?

Controversy sells. This kind of shtick is how South Park stays relevant. They knew they would provoke a hardcore muslim group to do something stupid. They also knew that people would be talking about it.

Cullion
21st April 10, 02:30 PM
You really haven't "arrived" as a satirist until you get death threats from angry muslems.

I'm hoping to get death threats from angry atheists. I feel that would be a piece de resistance.

Zendetta
21st April 10, 02:35 PM
That would be an accomplishment indeed, but I'm sure you could get Virus to cuss you out in public if you tried.

HappyOldGuy
21st April 10, 02:41 PM
I'm hoping to get death threats from angry atheists. I feel that would be a piece de resistance.

Join Falun Gong.

Trying to troll Virus and the like isn't gonna get you very far, since the socioeconomics of atheism in western countries means they tend to be pussies.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
21st April 10, 03:35 PM
My g/f wants to fuck in public but my dick looks kind of like Muhammed what should I do?

Spade: The Real Snake
21st April 10, 03:36 PM
dirka dirka

Feryk
21st April 10, 03:40 PM
My g/f wants to fuck in public but my dick looks kind of like Muhammed what should I do?

Keep it covered at all times. Vagina is a suitable covering.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
21st April 10, 03:42 PM
she likes it intercruraly

Feryk
21st April 10, 03:43 PM
Ah, well. Perhaps a turban and Groucho Marx glasses for your little Mo then.

mrblackmagic
21st April 10, 03:44 PM
Can they be marxist too or just atheist because I've already got ideas.

Vieux Normand
21st April 10, 04:40 PM
Are bears going to go extinct because they are in the image of Mohammed?

No, that would be dodos.

Already done.

The "Revolution" guy, meanwhile, doesn't get the notion of convincing takkiya.

"Yes, we put the pic of the guy whose throat somebody slashed and yes, we put the South Park creators' address on our site...but why does everyone construe this as...a threat? Is everyone an izlamofoab? Shame on y'all and your intolerance."

Plasma
21st April 10, 05:41 PM

Strap bombs to it, explode, profit.

AAAhmed46
25th April 10, 07:07 PM
And this I do not get about Islam. To them, the unforgivable sin is shirk (idolatry). But isn't it a form of idol worship to have limitations on the creation of images like the image of Muhammed? Islam considers Jesus a prophet like Muhammed (Jesus is also their savior who will defeat dajjal (antichrist) in the last hour), then why is there such an uproar about defending Muhammed's image and not making negative statements about him, but there is not the same outcry for Jesus?

Islam makes the least sense of all the Abrahamic religions IMO.

Actually, muslimls tend to get very upset at insulting protrayals of jesus. They just can't control it at all, not like with Mo, it's also more common for jebus negative protrayals, so they are less sensitized.

However, you will be hard pressed to find a practicing muslim who does not react to insulting and negative protrayals of Jesus.

Besides, christians jump on board as well, so most just chill.

I never even hard of this uproar until i turned on the news, so it isn't like the danish cartoons or anything.

EDIT: I know muslims who refuse to watch family guy and south park, NOT because of mohammed, but because of how jesus is protrayed in nearly every episode.

AAAhmed46
25th April 10, 07:09 PM

Naw, more of a thinig of the original arabs did not want him to be diefied. Which is funny because thats how muslims treat the prophet these days, like he's god in human form, which i think it true idolotry.

AAAhmed46
25th April 10, 07:11 PM
An Islamic website has warned the creators of South Park that they may be in danger after the Prophet Mohammed was depicted in a bear suit in their 200th show.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/1042863/south-park-kill-threat-over-mohammed-bear

The website Revolutionmuslim.com is down at the moment but a Wiki on it shows it is a group based in New York city and run by a converted Jew. Seems to be a very small group that (hopefully) do not represent wider Islam.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolution_Muslim

Seriously, it's not like they dressed Mohammed PBOH in a pig suit.

Never heard of these guys. They arn't exactly issueing wide fatwas or anything, which even if they could means nothing.

Harpy
25th April 10, 07:20 PM
Yup, as I stated, they are a small group based in NYC and are considered radical by the mainstream Islamic community.

AAAhmed46
27th April 10, 12:25 AM
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2010/04/creators-of-everybody-draw-muhammad-day-abandon-effort-after-it-becomes-controversial.html

The recent firestorm over South Park not drawing Muhammad caused some cartoonists to create a campaign called “Everybody Draw Muhammad day.” The creators of the campaign were shocked when they were deluged with offensive and hateful portrayals of Muhammad (what did they expect?) and dropped their gag. What do you think of all this?

Creators of ‘Everybody Draw Muhammad Day’ drop gag after everybody gets angry

“Everybody Draw Muhammad Day?”

As South Park’s Sheila Broflovski would say: “What, What, WHAT?”

The outcry from Comedy Central’s decision to censor an episode of South Park with depictions of Muhammad last week led a cartoonist and a Facebook user to fight back. That is until they realized it might be controversial, apparently.
In declaring May 20th to be “Everybody Draw Muhammad Day,” Seattle artist Molly Norriscreated a poster-like cartoon showing many objects — from a cup of coffee to a box of pasta to a tomato — all claiming to be the likeness of Muhammad.

Such depictions are radioactive as many Muslims believe that Islamic teachings forbid showing images of Muhammad.

“I am Mohammed and I taste good,” says the pasta box in the cartoon. On top of the cartoon images (but no longer on her website) was an announcement explaining the rationale behind the event.
“In light of the recent veiled (ha!) threats aimed at the creators of the….

…television show South Park (for depicting Mohammed in a bear suit) by bloggers on Revolution Muslim’s website, we hereby deemed May 20, 2010 as the first annual “Everybody Draw Mohammed Day,” the original artwork reads.

On Friday, Norris told a radio talk show host in Seattle that she came up with the idea because “as a cartoonist, I just felt so much passion about what had happened…” noting that “it’s a cartoonist’s job to be non-PC.”
That passion, it appears, has lessened. And fast.

Her stark website today reads: “”I am NOT involved in “Everybody Draw Mohammd [sic] Day!”

“I made a cartoon that went viral and I am not going with it. Many other folks have used my cartoon to start sites, etc. Please go to them as I am a private person who draws stuff,” she writes.

It went viral, however, because she was the one who passed it around. Sending it to people like Dan Savage, a popular Seattle-based blogger and nationally syndicated sex advice columnist.

Once it became a national story she reeled back, asking Savage — in an email he provided to The Ticket — if he would “be kind enough to switch out my poster” with another one — a much tamer version which has no images attributed to Muhammad.

“I am sort of freaked out about my name/image being all over the place,” her e-mail reads.

He didn’t change it, nor did he post the tamer version. Besides, after Savage posted it, many other sites picked it up including The Atlantic and Reason.
When asked about her change of heart, Norris told The Ticket that she didn’t intend for the cartoon “to go viral.”

Then why did she send the cartoon to the media in the first place? ”Because I’m an idiot,” Norris replied.

“This particular cartoon of a ‘poster’ seems to have struck a gigantic nerve, something I was totally unprepared for,” she said.

She doesn’t appear to be alone. The creator of a Facebook page dedicated to the day has bowed out as well. Jon Wellington told the Washington Post (before abandoning ship) that he created the page because he “loved [Norris's] creative approach to the whole thing — whimsical and nonjudgmental.”

While he was still associated with his own event he said: “To me, this is all about freedom of expression and tolerance of other viewpoints, so I hope you’ll help make this a sandbox that anyone can play in, if they want. I don’t think it’d be right under the circumstances for me (or anyone) to censor inflammatory posts *ahem*, but let’s be welcoming and inclusive, mmkay?”

Apparently the posts weren’t “welcoming” enough, as on Sunday morning he announced his departure from the cause. “I am aghast that so many people are posting deeply offensive pictures of the Prophet,” he writes. “Y’all go ahead if that’s your bag, but count me out.”

Did he think people were going to post flattering images?

That’s what Facebook user Douglas Armstrong wondered too. “You created an event inviting people to submit pictures of Mohammed,” Armstrong wrote. “And apparently you’re so new to the Internet that you didn’t foresee what would happen?”

Although Wellington had abandoned his cause, he apparently was sticking around to answer questions. To Armstrong’s question, Wellington responded: “I guess I had more faith in human nature than was warranted.”
Another user, Paul St. George, had little patience for Wellington. “If you’re not going to attend your own event then take it down dumbass and quit boring us.”

Links from within the article i was too lazy to place within the article by order they appeared.

http://www.mollynorris.com/

http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/archives/2010/04/22/everybody-draw-mohammed-day

http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2010/04/draw-mohammed-day.html

http://reason.com/blog/2010/04/23/first-annual-everybody-draw-mo

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=113257775375783&ref=ts

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/comic-riffs/2010/04/everybody_draw_mohammed_day_ga.html

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2010/04/creators-of-everybody-draw-muhammad-day-abandon-effort-after-it-becomes-controversial.html

http://www.latimes.com/sns-ap-us-tv-south-park-muslims,0,4316384.story

http://www.mynorthwest.com/resources/audio_headlines/audio_player.php?a=16801&f=/kiro/2010/04/04232010140224.mp3

Harpy
27th April 10, 12:37 AM
That does it.

STEVE!!! Can we have 'Draw Mohammed/Buddha/Krishna/Yahweh/Jesus/Tom Cruise' day on May 20th please?

HappyOldGuy
27th April 10, 12:46 AM
You really shouldn't have put slashes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slash_fiction) between them.

Harpy
27th April 10, 12:50 AM
Hahahaha...how ironic that Star Trek begat this concept.

I actually never knew that 'slash' was actually primarily about homosexual relationships. Guess I've been doing it wrong.

SoulMechanic
27th April 10, 12:58 AM
I love the ads that pop up on some of our threads. Look at the small ginger child showing all you ragheads what he thinks of you and your athletic abilities.

http://www.islamic-games.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=86&Itemid=133

Adouglasmhor
27th April 10, 01:00 AM
she likes it intercruraly

If you use words I don't know can you spell them correctly please. I had to Google it and the only result was your post.
Lucky the suggestion "did you mean" told me what I needed to know.

Ajamil
27th April 10, 09:11 AM
I'd be down with a draw a flattering pic of Muhammad (PBUH) day. I understand the whole getting pissed off for seeing the guy felching (it's silly, but I understand) - but I wonder how much outrage they can really muster if the entire thing is done to make the Prophet look good.

Also, kudos to the poster child (hee!) for just coming out and going "I was an idiot."

Doritosaurus Chex
27th April 10, 01:49 PM
Good or bad, Muhammad must never be depicted. One argument I've been hearing is that these images promote idolatry which isn't supposed to happen with Muhammad. I'm sure Aaahmed can clear that up for me. On the other hand, I believe that suppressing images depicting Muhammad prevents people from associating the image of the Muslim prophet as a white long haired hippie.

HappyOldGuy
27th April 10, 01:56 PM
Bear in mind that christianity has had big fights on exactly that issue in the past, and it hasn't always and everywhere been a rule in islam. I even read something somewhere that suggested it was the influence of christian iconoclasts on islam that made it the prevalent attitude.

Feryk
27th April 10, 03:25 PM
If, I, as a non Muslim, draw a pic of The Prophet, why should they give a shit? It's forbidden for them to eat pork, but if I eat it, who cares?

Why should they care about my behaviour?

EuropIan
27th April 10, 04:07 PM
If, I, as a non Muslim, draw a pic of The Prophet, why should they give a shit? It's forbidden for them to eat pork, but if I eat it, who cares?

Sour (explosive) grapes

Adouglasmhor
27th April 10, 05:07 PM
Good or bad, Muhammad must never be depicted. One argument I've been hearing is that these images promote idolatry which isn't supposed to happen with Muhammad. I'm sure Aaahmed can clear that up for me. On the other hand, I believe that suppressing images depicting Muhammad prevents people from associating the image of the Muslim prophet as a white long haired hippie.

I watched a documentary once which put a very convincing case for the common depiction of Jesus to be a very accurate representation of Alexander the Great.

Lebell
27th April 10, 06:22 PM
yes well lets get t the core of the problem.
loads of crap avout peope bailing out because of the ' huge amount of hatefull depictions of the prophet' aside: those people are a bunch of cowardly hypocrites.
if those 'let draw the prophet-day' people would have made a ' lets draw jesus day' facebook page you could bet your life they wouldnt bail out when loads of hatefull imasges of jesus would show up.

a lot of people are just goddamn cowards.
they bailed out, not out of 'respect for the prophet and his teachings', but because they didnt want to get any kinda trouble, because a significant amount of the muslims on this planet have the reasoning and apprehension skills of a monkey when it comes to religious matters.

THAT is the real reason for all this.
Personally i like to make fun of every religion including the one i tag along with.
If i would feel the need to poke fun of the prophet (which i actually don't cos its of the same level as laughing at a retard) i'd just say:'yes thats me, i do not agree with your religion, f you got a problem with that come say it to my face and we'll see which one of us turns out to be more medieval, you goddamn pussy.'

until the western world re-adopts that mindset we are fucked.

Spade: The Real Snake
28th April 10, 07:56 AM
any of you snow-residing fuckers want to volunteer to piss a pix of Muhammed in the snow?

Arhetton
28th April 10, 08:02 AM
there are a lot of pictures of muhammed in his wikipedia article.

a jihad against wikipedia!

WarPhalange
28th April 10, 08:16 AM

Because it's against their religion for you to do something they don't want.

Islam, or at least, the radical part of it, can get you killed over the tip of a hat. Worse, you draw a picture or make eyes at some guy you shouldn't? Honor killing!

Dr. Socially Liberal Fiscally Conservative Vermin
28th April 10, 10:37 AM

because you will be causing earthquakes

AAAhmed46
2nd May 10, 05:14 PM
GOtta take political climate into account. Remember, south park protrayed mohammed before, and it was more an issue of comedy network being a bitch than muslims getting pissed.

Even before that, they had the super-friends episode, and muslims didn't exactly freak out.(pre-9/11)

THe timing has alot to do with it too. Yes, you may bring up the salman rushdie affair, but that was more a shiite issue rather then a total muslim one(IE the fatwa was given out by an ayatallah)

Then this revolution muslim guy has to say something stupid and makes the whole fucking group look bad.

Vieux Normand
2nd May 10, 05:45 PM
Then this revolution muslim guy has to say something stupid and makes the whole fucking group look bad.

Leave it to a Cohen...

AAAhmed46
2nd May 10, 05:49 PM
Apparently he's been banned from coming to mosques because he and his buddies were known to have harassed muslims come in and out of mosques.

AAAhmed46
2nd May 10, 06:31 PM
Dr. Malik goes on:

There were demonstrations and riots in India, Pakistan, Indonesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria, Iran, Nigeria, Palestine, Afghanistan and elsewhere. Danish embassies in Damascus, Beirut and Teheran were torched. But, as Jytte Klausen has observed, these protests ‘were not caused by the cartoons, but were part of conflicts in pre-existing hot spots’ such as northern Nigeria, where there exists an effective civil war between Muslim salafists and Christians. The violence surrounding the cartoon conflict, Klausen suggests, has been ‘misreported’ as expressions of spontaneous violence from Muslims ‘confronted with bad pictures’. That, she insists, ‘is absolutely not the case’. Rather ‘these images have been exploited by political groups in the pre-existing conflict over Islam.’

Similarly, the Salman Rushdie affair had political not theological roots:

We have come to accept almost as self-evident the idea that the worldwide controversy was sparked by the blasphemies in The Satanic Verses that all Muslims found deeply offensive. It is not true.

The Satanic Verses was published in September 1988. For the next five months, until the Ayatollah Khomeini issued his fatwa on Valentine’s Day 1989, most Muslims ignored the book. The campaign against the novel was largely confined to the Indian subcontinent and to Britain. Aside from the involvement of Saudi Arabia, there was little enthusiasm for a campaign against novel in the Arab world or in Turkey, or among Muslim communities in France or Germany. When the Saudi authorities tried at the end of 1988 to get the novel banned in Muslim countries worldwide, few responded except those with large subcontinental populations, such as South Africa or Malaysia. Even in Iran the book was openly available and was reviewed in many newspapers.

As in the controversy over the Danish cartoons, it was politics, not religion, that transformed The Satanic Verses into a worldwide event of historic proportions

Lebell
3rd May 10, 02:00 AM
you're not helping my good mood here.
so basically you're saying: whenever muslims are outraged about something it's not about the subject at hand but because they hate us anyway.

i suggest weas western world learn something from our tribal friends: next time there's an attack on a western country, or flags with crsses on it get burned and trampled on, we go in vast numbers into the muslim quarters and lynch 5 muslims for every casualty we sustained.

happy now?

AAAhmed46
3rd May 10, 02:03 AM
Actually what i posted basically said that muslims don't give a shit about western culture really.

Hell i have yet to meet a muslim other then 50 year old south asian muslims who don't like south park. Nearly every muslim i talked to thinks it's funny, and is not offended. Why? Because it's fucking south park. They make fun of every god damn thing.

South park airs in the middle east, the super-friends episode was not taken out online until recently(which was stupid) the super-friend episode aired in the middle east. No rioting there.

SoulMechanic
3rd May 10, 02:06 AM
hahahahahaha ahahahaqhas ahahhaha t5ahahah
its like jazz for you laugh glandzzz!

AAAhmed46
3rd May 10, 02:08 AM
in fact, other than revolution muslim(a group where all 3 members have been banned from going to other mosques due to harassing other muslims) no mainstream muslim group even commented on it. It wasn't even noticed.

Vieux Normand
3rd May 10, 09:49 AM
Deleted.