PDA

View Full Version : James Randi calls out Oprah on her bullsh**

Sirc
7th April 10, 02:24 AM
So Randi has a series of awards called the Pigasus awards which are essentially douchebags of the year awards. Oprah gets a whole bunch of shit for it, because James Randi is the motherfucking man.

Anyway, I can't say very much about this video because it speaks a lot for itself. I'm sad that this video has only gotten about 23k views. Fucking hell.

Spoilers:

Oprah's a stupid bitch.

iujAqCpBf_k

Ajamil
7th April 10, 07:09 AM
I'd go meet Randi, but he'd probably hit on me. The reasons Scientology won their "award" don't seem to fit it. It was "most refusal to accept reality" or some such, when all the reasons were their abusive behavior. Does Randi ever (probably unintentionally) politicize his speaking? What I mean is, has he ever weighed in that something more mundane is bunk like global warming or an economic plan to get out of debt or WMD?

Truculent Sheep
7th April 10, 07:41 AM
That's one hell of a diet Santa's been on.

Doritosaurus Chex
7th April 10, 08:50 AM
Sirc, I'm assuming that your spoiler alert is for women, right?

WarPhalange
7th April 10, 09:22 AM
lol @ "Penal colonies hurr hurr"

jkdbuck76
7th April 10, 12:46 PM
Oprah won't change. It is sad to think of all those couch whales that watch her every day. Go James!

JohnnyCache
7th April 10, 01:00 PM
He didn't give the award to scientoloGY he gave it scientoloGISTS for not recognizing the behaviors he mentioned in their church

mrblackmagic
7th April 10, 02:14 PM
I thought he was going to slam Oprah for the entire segment. That would have made a better impact.