PDA

View Full Version : Scumbags Rob Bedridden Elderly Woman

OZZ
18th March 10, 11:03 AM
This has to be one of the lowest depths a criminal can sink to..their pictures are all over the papers today, so hopefully they will get caught.
Unbelievable..
In a more detailed article, I read that the woman actually had the valuables with her because her home was robbed the last time she had been admitted to hospital.

Hospital thieves rob dying woman

Wed Mar 17, 5:36 PM

TORONTO (CBC) - Toronto police are looking for two men who stole jewelry from an unconscious patient at Toronto East General Hospital.

ADVERTISEMENT

Police say that the men went from floor to floor on Tuesday searching for valuables when they found the unconscious woman in the palliative care unit.

By the time the police arrived, the woman had died.

It was estimated that the men got away with approximately $7,000 worth of the woman's valuables. Police have released security camera images of the suspects and would like to hear from anyone who may have any information.

Ajamil
18th March 10, 11:25 AM
Would it have been better or worse to wait till she died to rob her?

AAAhmed46
20th March 10, 08:41 PM
After she died would be less worse. Atleast let her pass to the next world or to oblivian in a painless manner. Once she is dead, material things mean less to her.

I am NOT saying it is okay to rob her after she died, i am sure the stuff meant alot to her and her family, i know families may want to keep this stuff as heirlooms and what not. Hell they could have been heirlooms.

But one is less worse compared to the other.

nihilist
20th March 10, 09:19 PM
After she died would be less worse. Atleast let her pass to the next world or to oblivian in a painless manner. Once she is dead, material things mean less to her.

I am NOT saying it is okay to rob her after she died, i am sure the stuff meant alot to her and her family, i know families may want to keep this stuff as heirlooms and what not. Hell they could have been heirlooms.

But one is less worse compared to the other.

That's rather presumptuous, don't you think?.

Perhaps she wanted to take the valuables with her to the next world or oblivion as the case may be and that is why she had brought all that crap to the hospital in the first place.

AAAhmed46
20th March 10, 09:29 PM
No, they were robbed shortly before, so they were scared they would lose it all there. The news said so regarding why that stuff was with her.

Now did she ask to be buried with all of it?

Well then...that is different....

Kiko
21st March 10, 09:09 AM
It's been a while since I was in a hospital, but don't they usually hold your valuables, or ask that you give 'em to some family member?

Canada, eh?

Poor lady... rotten creeps to take her stuff like that.

nihilist
21st March 10, 11:08 AM
I rather like the idea of disarming thieves.

Zendetta
22nd March 10, 06:45 PM
Me too!

THe only question is: how sharp (or how dull and rusty) should the blade be?

OZZ
25th March 10, 04:47 PM
One of the punks got caught..I don't have the article, but it was on the news.

AAAhmed46
26th March 10, 12:03 AM
awww man, i wanna hear more on it!