PDA

View Full Version : TEH AZZBURGERS RANT

Tyrsmann
13th March 10, 06:06 PM
Disclaimer: I know this is the second thread Iíve started about Aspergerís Syndrome.
This rant was triggered by a discussion with a rather ignorant acquaintance. Iím putting it on here for review and feed back. Iíve been trying to think of a good way to express this for a long time and right now this is the best I can do. This site in my experience has been one of the few places I can actually get substantive feedback. Also this is in no way aimed at anyone who posts on this site.

F**k You Neurotypicals

From wikipeda

Neurotypical (or NT) is a term that was coined in the autistic community (http://www.sociocide.com/wiki/Sociological_and_cultural_aspects_of_autism) as a label for people who are not on the autism spectrum (http://www.sociocide.com/wiki/Autism_spectrum):[1] (http://www.sociocide.com/%20cite_note-0) specifically, neurotypical people have neurological (http://www.sociocide.com/wiki/Neurological) development and states that are consistent with what most people would perceive as normal (http://www.sociocide.com/wiki/Normal_(behavior)), particularly in regards to their ability to process linguistic information and social cues.[2] (http://www.sociocide.com/%20cite_note-Cashin-1) The concept was later adopted by both the neurodiversity (http://www.sociocide.com/wiki/Neurodiversity) movement and the scientific community.

I was diagnosed when I was 10 yrs old back in 94. Ever since then Iíve had to deal with the stupidity and intolerance of ďNormal peopleĒ. Iíve often had to deal with people misinterpret my actions, even when Iíve explained myself. I canít count the number of times Iíve had people accuse of using my A.S. as excuse. Iím in my mid twenties now and the older I get the more Iím starting to see just how fucking asinine people can be. Whoever said ď People mock what they donít understand,Ē absolutely nailed it.

What Neurotypicals or ďNormal PeopleĒ donít get is just how drastically different the perception of someone with A.S. can be. The sense of profound frustration we encounter in our day to day lives is not easily explained to those who havenít been there. We didnít ask to be what we are. All we can do is learn to live with it and learn skills that make life with our condition less difficult. Regular everyday communication, an essential skill in our world, is something we struggle with all our lives. Considering the difficulties the average the Aspie faces of course weíre going to come off as weird to you. We donít need to be constantly reminded of it by your stares and whispers.

I got an idea, how about I put one of you Neurotypical fuckheads in a situation where the only people you can socialize with for long periods of time are High-Functioning Autistics. Than maybe you can get clue of what it feels like to live in a society full of people who Neurologically different from you. Yeah, those little things called social skills. I had to undergo years of therapy and humiliating social blunders to even get to the point where I am now. An experience that seems to be common with Aspies.

Oh whatís that you say? Iím just whining?

Yeah I bet you just love believing that, donít you? Because that way you donít have to acknowledge your own ignorance. Well guess what you asshole. I hate to break it you but this is me telling you that your fucking idiot. Autism and Aspergerís are real and so is the suffering of those born with them. We struggle with everyday things that Neurotypicals take for granted. Weíre treated like retards and rejected by people for things we canít fucking help. Than on top of all that when we ask for understanding we get assholes rolling their eyes and saying ďOh quit your bitching,Ē

Quit are bitching? Quit are fucking bitching? Are you fucking serious? Do you have any clue as to just how much we keep in? Just how much of our daily shit we endure in emotional isolation? Of course none of this is helped by the fact that our communication skills suck. So when we do finally vent it comes out as rambling or freaking out.

In short, fuck you.

Aphid Jones
13th March 10, 06:13 PM
On a related note, it's likely that AS will be removed from the next version of the DSM.

Tyrsmann
13th March 10, 06:43 PM
On a related note, it's likely that AS will be removed from the next version of the DSM.

Really? Could you tell me where you got this from? I had heard things were going to be updated but I didn't know anything was going to removed.

bob
13th March 10, 06:47 PM
What Neurotypicals or “Normal People” don’t get is just how drastically different the perception of someone with A.S. can be.

How do you know what the perceptions of neurotypicals are like?

Tyrsmann
13th March 10, 06:58 PM
How do you know what the perceptions of neurotypicals are like?

I don't

However some twenty plus yrs of dealing with Neurotypicals as an Aspie has pretty much convinced me that the difference in perception is considerable on many levels.

Aphid Jones
13th March 10, 07:04 PM
Really? Could you tell me where you got this from? I had heard things were going to be updated but I didn't know anything was going to removed.

Here's one:

http://www.cbc.ca/health/story/2009/11/03/asperger-dsm-psychiatry.html

SoulMechanic
13th March 10, 07:11 PM
I heard Santa Claus and the Easter bunny have assburgers. Discuss.

Tyrsmann
13th March 10, 07:12 PM
Well I can see why they may want do that I'm also worried it could create even more confusion. Thanks NJM

Tyrsmann
13th March 10, 07:17 PM
assburgers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T78c3JJPC38

FUCKING HILARIOUS!:biggrin:

Cullion
13th March 10, 09:16 PM
Tyrsmann, do you have any special aptitudes or areas of high expertise developed through the intense focus that I'm told can accompanies Aspergers or high-functioning Autism ?

Steve
13th March 10, 09:25 PM
I have thought long and hard about creating an Asperger's user tag. I'm not sure if that is a good or bad thing...

SoulMechanic
13th March 10, 09:28 PM
Tyrsmann, do you have any special aptitudes or areas of high expertise developed through the intense focus that I'm told can accompanies Aspergers or high-functioning Autism ?
For fucks sake, he isn't Rainman dude. Why do you encourage this shit?

Neildo
13th March 10, 10:01 PM
http://wikka.moreawesomethanyou.com/images/1/1c/Assburger.jpg

Ajamil
13th March 10, 10:07 PM
Ugh, I'll take my ass burger without "cheese," thank you.

Neildo
13th March 10, 10:12 PM
philistine

JohnnyCache
13th March 10, 10:12 PM
What you have to realize is that there are a lot of "Neurotypicals" that act like aspies and they're usually assholes.

This is only a half-jest.

Spade: The Real Snake
13th March 10, 10:25 PM
I have thought long and hard about creating an Asperger's user tag. I'm not sure if that is a good or bad thing...

You need to create a sub-forum called
"The HuggBoxx"
and have it serve as Sociocide's Sheerdog

Cullion
13th March 10, 10:28 PM

I didn't think he was Rain Man. Rain Man was based on a guy with visible skull and brain tissue abnormalities who was still having to be looked after by his dad to get through daily life.

I work with some high-functioning austistic people. They have girlfriends, social lives, well paid jobs, own homes, the whole nine yards. They're just socially 'different' as Tyrsmann described (sometimes missing nonverbal cues etc..), and often have achieved very deep knowledge in their field by being capable of a great focus on something. They're all Ivy-league maths, physical science or engineering graduates.

One of them in particular is somebody I go to for advice about deep technical issues, and quite often go for a beer with him.

I hope this clears up what I meant when I asked Tyrsmann about that.

resolve
13th March 10, 10:46 PM
Tyrsmann, do you have any super powers? You know, cuz comic book nerd.

Now that we've gotten to the crux of the issue...

Tyrsmann
13th March 10, 11:03 PM

Exactly what shit would he be encouraging?

SoulMechanic
13th March 10, 11:09 PM
Oh, I donno. Because assburgers is bullshit.

Tyrsmann
13th March 10, 11:14 PM
What you have to realize is that there are a lot of "Neurotypicals" that act like aspies and they're usually assholes.

This is only a half-jest.

J.C. I get this and I can't fucking stand it when these assholes try to use something that has caused me difficulty to justify their behavior.

What triggered my rant was a flaming hot argument I had last night with someone I knew who had been a complete prick his whole life. This was something I wrote after I had just argued with the guy and after some quick editing and running through spellcheck I decided to post it here for feedback on the quality of writing.

Tyrsmann
13th March 10, 11:15 PM
Oh, I donno. Because assburgers is bullshit.

How so?

and what exactly has led you to that conclusion?

Tyrsmann
13th March 10, 11:17 PM

For the love of God please don't

I may get carried away but believe it or not I'm not trying to use my A.S. to get attention.

Tyrsmann
13th March 10, 11:20 PM

My family's history has been my main interest.

I'm infamous in my family for picking peoples brains about it's history. The older generations are generally more then happy to tell me what they know. I have in my position many heirlooms as well. A couple of my favorites being an old walking stick made of diamond willow and a book of poems written by a great grandfather.

You know come to think of it I've been told many stories about my maternal grandfather that make me suspect that he has A.S. or H.F.A. He's rather reserved, obsessed with music and, his social skills leave something to be desired.

SFGOON
14th March 10, 01:14 AM
Well, in response to your original rant:

I have ADD - largely the opposite of Asperger's. I have exceptionally well developed intuition and figure people out quickly. I can't focus for shit. Things which are not exciting bore me.

In recent history, a bunch of your types have managed to make many important scientific discoveries. Like unravel the structure of the atom, or invent microchips.

Not only has this shifted the economy towards the hard sciences, it has had a stabilizing effect which made the scattered focus of a peacekeeper much less valuable. Your kind has done an immeasurable disservice to my kind.

I will commence revenge procedures as soon as I am done spacing out. Fortunately for you, this is likely to never occur.

taijiamn
15th March 10, 12:12 PM
Well, the first half seems resonable, the second half seems as much like any other angry rant that lacks any attempt what soever to convey a point other than your "in short - Fuck you"

You'll have to forgive me for being a fucking idiot, but as someone who is a neurotypical and knows neither what aspergers is, nor how to recognize it at a glance, how would I know the difference between someone who doesn't have the capability for communication, someone who's never learned to be effective at it, and someone who's just an asshole?

SoulMechanic
15th March 10, 12:51 PM
How so?

and what exactly has led you to that conclusion?

Dealing with self diagnosed basement dwelling crybabies?

Spade: The Real Snake
15th March 10, 01:33 PM

Go, now. (http://www.therafin.com/pdf/squeeze-brochure.pdf)

Zendetta
15th March 10, 01:52 PM

He fuqs Fat Chix.

SoulMechanic
15th March 10, 02:02 PM
This, this is more appropriate. "I not a sexual deviant, GOD MADE ME A TARD!"
8Bg1iAGp8D0

Tyrsmann
15th March 10, 02:41 PM

Well I am niether self-diagnosed nor a basement dweller. I've seen a number of psychiatrists in my time and they all seem to agree with the diagnosis.

Tyrsmann
15th March 10, 02:50 PM
He fuqs Fat Chix.

:ohyea7qh: lulz

SoulMechanic
15th March 10, 02:56 PM
Well I am niether self-diagnosed nor a basement dweller. I've seen a number of psychiatrists in my time and they all seem to agree with the diagnosis.
Are you sad these impostors are dragging your completely legit mental disability through the mud?

Ajamil
15th March 10, 03:10 PM
Hmm, how to tell an ass hole from an ass burger? I'd say mainly go with eye contact, and if your body language all says pissed off, see if they register confusion or secret delight - someone with asperger's usually will have a hard time reading social cues from body language and facial expression.

Tyrsmann
15th March 10, 04:31 PM
Are you sad these impostors are dragging your completely legit mental disability through the mud?

I believe I've stated at least twice now, in different threads, that yes I am bothered by their actions.

May I ask where you've met these self-diagnosed basement-dwellers?

Tyrsmann
15th March 10, 04:34 PM
Hmm, how to tell an ass hole from an ass burger? I'd say mainly go with eye contact, and if your body language all says pissed off, see if they register confusion or secret delight - someone with asperger's usually will have a hard time reading social cues from body language and facial expression.

Arjuna's suggestion is a good one.

SoulMechanic
15th March 10, 05:30 PM
May I ask where you've met these self-diagnosed basement-dwellers?

Usually they are on the business side of the MacDonald s drive through window.

Now I have a question. Do you think your people should qualify for state/government benefits? Should you get your own handycrapped parking sticker so you can park right in front of the comic book store? Do you ever look in the mirror and find yourself in a fit of nerdrage and self disappointment because you are living a lie just so you don't have to socially adjust or be held accountable for your awkwardness and social inadequacies?

Cullion
15th March 10, 05:37 PM
A girlfriend of yours once ran off with a computer programmer, to a trek convention, didn't she ?

Tyrsmann
15th March 10, 06:46 PM
Usually they are on the business side of the MacDonald s drive through window.

Now I have a question. Do you think your people should qualify for state/government benefits? Should you get your own handycrapped parking sticker so you can park right in front of the comic book store? Do you ever look in the mirror and find yourself in a fit of nerdrage and self disappointment because you are living a lie just so you don't have to socially adjust or be held accountable for your awkwardness and social inadequacies?

To your first question: I would say it depends on how their Asperger's affects them.

Second question: No, while my knees aren't in the best shape I think I can stand to walk across a parking lot. BTW your more likely to find me outside of a Borders or Barnes & Noble then you are a comic book store.

Third: No, however I do get frustrated at my own social inadequacies when they accidently cause me to offend someone.

Tyrsmann
15th March 10, 07:00 PM
Is being inside your head like this?

hG1mz2DSB04

Actually no it's not.

It's more like listening to a non-stop A.M. talk raido show.

Cullion
15th March 10, 07:24 PM
Does your trouble reading social signals mean that you find 'neurotypical' humour hard to follow? Do you have a distinct sense of humour that neurotypical's are likewise baffled or offended by ?

Ajamil
15th March 10, 07:25 PM
This is why things like aspergers and autism are on a scale instead of a more binary have/don't have. There's even a third in there which - if talking about schizophrenia - would be like "borderline personality disorder." You'd rage even harder if someone was diagnosed with "not quite Asperger's, but still kind of freaky weird."

There's a specific name for the continuum, but I just call them social disorders. It goes from highly functional (i.e. needs no support) where the person is simply shy and quirky in crowds, to highly autistic, where the person screams and lashes out if touch them or even try to remove them from their room to meet new guests.

I'm pretty sure ADD and it's affiliates have a separate cause, although my experience wouldn't put it as an opposite per se.

Tyrsmann
15th March 10, 07:33 PM
Does your trouble reading social signals mean that you find 'neurotypical' humour hard to follow? Do you have a distinct sense of humour that neurotypical's are likewise baffled or offended by ?

With the first part it I would say it depends on what is being discussed. With the second that actually happens a great deal. Though they are more baffled then offended.

Cullion
15th March 10, 07:48 PM
You've got to share some asperger's humour now. I'm curious.

Tyrsmann
15th March 10, 08:39 PM
You've got to share some asperger's humour now. I'm curious.

Hard for me to do over the internet. Much of my humor relies on my innately weird body language then it does puns or jokes.

AAAhmed46
16th March 10, 01:45 AM
Disclaimer: I know this is the second thread Iíve started about Aspergerís Syndrome.
This rant was triggered by a discussion with a rather ignorant acquaintance. Iím putting it on here for review and feed back. Iíve been trying to think of a good way to express this for a long time and right now this is the best I can do. This site in my experience has been one of the few places I can actually get substantive feedback. Also this is in no way aimed at anyone who posts on this site.

F**k You Neurotypicals

From wikipeda

Neurotypical (or NT) is a term that was coined in the autistic community (http://www.sociocide.com/wiki/Sociological_and_cultural_aspects_of_autism) as a label for people who are not on the autism spectrum (http://www.sociocide.com/wiki/Autism_spectrum):[1] (http://www.sociocide.com/%20cite_note-0) specifically, neurotypical people have neurological (http://www.sociocide.com/wiki/Neurological) development and states that are consistent with what most people would perceive as normal (http://www.sociocide.com/wiki/Normal_(behavior)), particularly in regards to their ability to process linguistic information and social cues.[2] (http://www.sociocide.com/%20cite_note-Cashin-1) The concept was later adopted by both the neurodiversity (http://www.sociocide.com/wiki/Neurodiversity) movement and the scientific community.

I was diagnosed when I was 10 yrs old back in 94. Ever since then Iíve had to deal with the stupidity and intolerance of ďNormal peopleĒ. Iíve often had to deal with people misinterpret my actions, even when Iíve explained myself. I canít count the number of times Iíve had people accuse of using my A.S. as excuse. Iím in my mid twenties now and the older I get the more Iím starting to see just how fucking asinine people can be. Whoever said ď People mock what they donít understand,Ē absolutely nailed it.

What Neurotypicals or ďNormal PeopleĒ donít get is just how drastically different the perception of someone with A.S. can be. The sense of profound frustration we encounter in our day to day lives is not easily explained to those who havenít been there. We didnít ask to be what we are. All we can do is learn to live with it and learn skills that make life with our condition less difficult. Regular everyday communication, an essential skill in our world, is something we struggle with all our lives. Considering the difficulties the average the Aspie faces of course weíre going to come off as weird to you. We donít need to be constantly reminded of it by your stares and whispers.

I got an idea, how about I put one of you Neurotypical fuckheads in a situation where the only people you can socialize with for long periods of time are High-Functioning Autistics. Than maybe you can get clue of what it feels like to live in a society full of people who Neurologically different from you. Yeah, those little things called social skills. I had to undergo years of therapy and humiliating social blunders to even get to the point where I am now. An experience that seems to be common with Aspies.

Oh whatís that you say? Iím just whining?

Yeah I bet you just love believing that, donít you? Because that way you donít have to acknowledge your own ignorance. Well guess what you asshole. I hate to break it you but this is me telling you that your fucking idiot. Autism and Aspergerís are real and so is the suffering of those born with them. We struggle with everyday things that Neurotypicals take for granted. Weíre treated like retards and rejected by people for things we canít fucking help. Than on top of all that when we ask for understanding we get assholes rolling their eyes and saying ďOh quit your bitching,Ē

Quit are bitching? Quit are fucking bitching? Are you fucking serious? Do you have any clue as to just how much we keep in? Just how much of our daily shit we endure in emotional isolation? Of course none of this is helped by the fact that our communication skills suck. So when we do finally vent it comes out as rambling or freaking out.

In short, fuck you.

I have ADHD.

While they are siginificantly different, i can relate to you. WHy? Ive had people say the same shit about my own actions, my own behavior. When i tell them what i have, they act either it is fake and doesnt exist, or that i really dont have it, or im just lazy or undisciplined.

Like you, they do not realize just how much of my behavior i reign in, around people and when im doing any task.

Adouglasmhor
16th March 10, 02:01 AM
This is why things like aspergers and autism are on a scale instead of a more binary have/don't have. There's even a third in there which - if talking about schizophrenia - would be like "borderline personality disorder." You'd rage even harder if someone was diagnosed with "not quite Asperger's, but still kind of freaky weird."

There's a specific name for the continuum, but I just call them social disorders. It goes from highly functional (i.e. needs no support) where the person is simply shy and quirky in crowds, to highly autistic, where the person screams and lashes out if touch them or even try to remove them from their room to meet new guests.

I'm pretty sure ADD and it's affiliates have a separate cause, although my experience wouldn't put it as an opposite per se.

There is a condition on the ASD spectrum called "Destroyed Childhood Syndrome", seriously bad news.
They are called "processing disorders" in the Scottish statementing system.

Tyrsmann
16th March 10, 12:25 PM
If I am an employer or I run a school and you tell me that Timmy needs wider doors or a wheelchair ramp or a special device to function, hey great, I will take care of that for Timmy.

But if you tell me "Timmy is a jerk because he is special, all of the other students or workers will just have to learn to live with it" then I am sorry, Timmy is going to be fired or put by himself.

You only go so far to accommodate things, you have to say tough beans at a certain point.

Let the assburger curb his tongue or work / study somewhere else.

A society functions because everyone is social to a certain degree. If you can't reach that level, don't be a member.

Agreed, in my past I've been able to hold down jobs without even mentioning my Aspergers to my employers. If a person is able to function they should do so.

Having said that though I think that type of mindset can be a double edged sword.

N.O.B, I heard some real horror stories from other Aspies about bosses who would use this sort logic to justify bullying and mistreating them. I'm not accusing you of anything but sometimes employers aren't willing to accommadate unless a person's disability is very obvious.

Tyrsmann
16th March 10, 02:40 PM
If you have ADD, ADHD, Assburgers, or a similar disorder and you bring up that fact at work you are either looking for sympathy or making an excuse.

Just keep mum about it. There is no reason to bring it up.

You know, every time I watch a clip about someone with a disability who overcame it, they are never the type to bring it up and instead look past it and want to be treated like a normal person.

The people who bring up their disability every third or fourth sentence are the ones who have problems.

This where I'm going to disagree with you.

I know a fellow Autie who has a real problem with loud noises, particularly large crowds. She can only take loud noises for so long before she just shuts down and starts having a panic attack. She used to work in a crowded building. She informed her employer of her disability and asked if they'd be willing to make reasonable accommadations for her if she needed it. They said yes they would. The position they hired her for didn't require much social interaction so she thought she'd be fine. First day she comes in to work and she can't believe the level of noise throughout the building. From what she told me it was a small factory of some kind and with alot of loud machines and a lot people. Anyway she goes to her boss and explains her problem. She asks if her boss would mind her using ear plugs to help with the noise. Her boss says no he wouldn't mind that all.

NOB, stories like the above are generally the kind of accommadations that most Aspies and Auties ask for. Just small stuff like ear plugs or what have you that make our work days less stressful and enable to us to concentrate better.

I don't know what you've encountered to make you think the way you do
but my own experiences and the experiences of other folks I've known with Autism make it seem like quite the contrary.

HappyOldGuy
16th March 10, 02:47 PM
Folks I know who deal with this stuff professionally would say that the trick is to go in with a specific accommodation in mind. If you go in and just say, "I have this condition that makes me difficult to deal with," nothing positive is going to come out of that conversation. If you go in with, "I have a condition that makes it difficult for me to understand certain kinds of communication, and it's helpful if people a, b, and c", then even if a, b, or c is a problem, you have switched the conversation into a constructive negotiation instead of presenting yourself as an unsolvable obstacle.

Ajamil
16th March 10, 03:07 PM
I like to stare and my bosses and tell them commandingly to "FIX IT!" till something happens.

Adouglasmhor
16th March 10, 06:16 PM
I tell my bosses I have PTSD and look at pictures of guns on the internet if I don't get my way at work.

this is a lie OK

Cullion
16th March 10, 08:18 PM
I tell my bosses I have PTSD and look at pictures of guns on the internet if I don't get my way at work.

I look at pictures of guns, and naked women, if I do get my way. Yin and Yang, eh ?

Cullion
16th March 10, 08:20 PM
Hard for me to do over the internet. Much of my humor relies on my innately weird body language then it does puns or jokes.

Fair enough bro. But now I'm fascinated. I've always felt that I understand a person most deeply when I 'get' their private sense of humour.

Any analogies or examples of other people doing something similar enough would be most welcome.

Robot Jesus
16th March 10, 10:50 PM
not aspi humor, but as an ADD guy with a weird sence of humor.

my usual humor is stating absolutely absurd things as if they are normal.

for example

some guy: I found a store were you can buy the little italian sausage nuggets they put on pizza.

me: oh, you can eat them like popcorn!

him: umm, no? like put them on instant pizza...

cutting him off, with understated intensity.
me: NO, eat them like popcorn. *unblinking glare*

Tyrsmann
18th March 10, 12:29 AM
You just gave an example where the solution is a device. (earplugs)

If all Timmy needs is earplugs then that is easy. It is the so called 'disabilities' that require coworkers or schoolmates to make big changes that I have problems with.

Ah, okay my mistake. Your last post came off a bit more hostile to me then it seems you meant.

Tyrsmann
18th March 10, 12:45 AM
Fair enough bro. But now I'm fascinated. I've always felt that I understand a person most deeply when I 'get' their private sense of humour.

Any analogies or examples of other people doing something similar enough would be most welcome.

Actually after thinking about it for a bit I think I have a good story.

Well me and these two other guys were about a movie that had just come out when this girl we all know approaches us. Then just out of the blue I say in my best Gay Austrian impression " OH MY God, dose shoos are just vunderful darrling!" Everybody's speechless than they start laugh hysterically.

My sense of humor is often self-depreicating and random. But it works for me and it makes me fun to be around, or so people tell me.

.....and yes I did steal that bit from Cohen. But the people I know enjoy my Cohen impressions and thats all that matters to me.

Ajamil
18th March 10, 12:45 AM
What about the disability of having an awesome rack? I mean, I'd normally like to compliment the bodacious bewbs, and stare while making "boinga" noises. Why should I and all my other male coworkers have to change for some double D disability? (I prefer to call them handy-cup-able.)

SoulMechanic
18th March 10, 01:10 AM
flaccid attempt to be hetero

Tyrsmann
18th March 10, 01:25 AM
What about the disability of having an awesome rack? I mean, I'd normally like to compliment the bodacious bewbs, and stare while making "boinga" noises. Why should I and all my other male coworkers have to change for some double D disability? (I prefer to call them handy-cup-able.)

Thats a disability I'd like to see more off:SHINNER:

On more a serious note while spending some time at local mercy clinic as a teenager I met a a twelve yr old with a hormonal imbalance of some kind that gave her C-cups. In my ignorance and teenage horniness I tried chatting her up. She told me her age and what exactly caused her to have such a cup size at her age. Listening to her story was quite emotionally impacting. She had breasts that most women would kill for and yet for her they'd caused nothing but pain, both emotionally and physically.

You know come to think of it I've met alot of people with some pretty unheard of disabilities.

resolve
26th March 10, 03:21 PM
Flaccid attempt to be hetero.

Oh come on, give the boy a break! At least he's trying. He at least deserves a football and a manly pat on the back for that.

HappyOldGuy
26th March 10, 03:29 PM
Oh come on, give the boy a break! At least he's trying. He at least deserves a football and a manly pat on the ass for that.

obfixed