PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy Clarkson died today

Neildo
9th December 09, 11:58 PM
fpL9a-5LFpI

i know, it's old, but brilliant.

top gear fans, out yourselves. i have every episode of the new series on dvd. can't wait for the next season.

fes_fsa
10th December 09, 12:26 AM
oh no.

i really liked that show too. :(

100xobm
10th December 09, 12:30 AM
Love that show. It's the tits. I have four seasons or so.

It makes me want to travel the world mostly, in a fucking R32 Golf of all things.

Neildo
11th December 09, 04:01 AM
oh ffs just get a sex change already goddamn

anyway, 100xobm, yeah i agree. i totally want to go to germany and drive the nurburgring, and i want to rent a nice car and follow the perfect drive tour. top gear is awesome.

and what's wrong with the R32? ze Rzsirtytwo is unt very gut eksampule uv ze german engeneeringkz. in fact zat vood be gut to take on to ze nurburgring, ja.

honesty
11th December 09, 06:58 AM
Of all the things they've done, I really would have liked to have done their tour across Africa.

100xobm
12th December 09, 07:48 PM
oh ffs just get a sex change already goddamn

anyway, 100xobm, yeah i agree. i totally want to go to germany and drive the nurburgring, and i want to rent a nice car and follow the perfect drive tour. top gear is awesome.

and what's wrong with the R32? ze Rzsirtytwo is unt very gut eksampule uv ze german engeneeringkz. in fact zat vood be gut to take on to ze nurburgring, ja.

Yeah, it's rad. I mean, i want to do it for that reason. But, you know, I'm thinking of a golf instead of a bugatti veyron, or a ford GT or something. Which I'd rather do admittedly, but only just and that's the weird bit.

Either that or a Lotus. They have teh sex

Neildo
13th December 09, 03:45 AM
watching episodes from season 14. i think episode 5 is playing today (sunday)

get em if you can. the boys are in top form.

Neildo
27th December 10, 01:36 AM
just watched the boxing day holiday special. i have to say, i was quite disappointed by it. especially the ending. they could have gone to the actual church of the nativity which has been around for some 1700 years or so and been interesting, but instead they make a bad set, get some jerks in bad costumes, and make a really bad stig joke which wasn't even funny
the vietnam trip was way better. the africa trip was definitely better. even last series amazon trip was better. this was just, oh i dunno.....meh. and i love top gear. i blame andy wilman.

SoulMechanic
27th December 10, 02:27 AM
I, I ehhh, shit I didn't know Jeremy Clarkson was dead. I am truly saddened.
*tips out 40*
jzduPKYz3uk

Neildo
27th December 10, 02:47 AM
man, i got you AND rita. it's a hoax, and an old one at that. jeremy is still alive and well. you gotta watch the video in the OP.

tip that 40 into a glass for me dude and we'll watch some top gear re-runs

Toby Christensen
27th December 10, 02:52 AM
It was awesome. I loved their stunts and explanations.

A terrible loss.

Neildo
27th December 10, 02:57 AM
dude. dude. what the fuck. do you even read previous posts before you post?

H O A X

SoulMechanic
27th December 10, 03:09 AM
LOL, you bastard. The fortys are cold and chillin for you brah.

Yiktin Voxbane
29th December 10, 02:39 AM
Fav episode .. American trip .

Fav Car .... Ariel Atom .

Neildo
29th December 10, 01:09 PM
which america trip? they've done at least 3 now lol

1st trip - cheap car challenge through the deep south (country & western is rubbish)
2nd trip - bonneville salt flats in new muscle cars, and a cadillac cts-v (so not a muscle car)
3rd trip - aired 2 weeks ago, supercars on the blue ridge parkway to NYC (my new favorite america trip)

atom is definitely the most bang for your buck, but i want a caterham.

btw Yik, you a ford bloke or a holden bloke?

Dark Helmet
29th December 10, 03:46 PM
There next New Years episode is taking place in the US. They drive 3 super cars from NY city to a racetrack in the South.

Dark Helmet
29th December 10, 03:48 PM
There 3 wise men episode wasn't so bad, imo! I loved seeing them driving around in open-top cars wearing flak jackets.

SoulMechanic
29th December 10, 06:30 PM
I finally saw the American version of Top Gear last night. IT WAS TOTAL CRAP! You guys seen this shitty knockoff yet?

Lollius Urbicus
29th December 10, 07:27 PM
Top Gear has been getting progressively less funny and more obviously contrived over the past few years. It still has its moments, but quite a bit of it is getting old. Then again I think a part of it is their response to people whining, a lot of people complained about the show being too obviously set up and so Top Gear trolled them by making a bunch of episodes that were massively overly contrived and set up.

Neildo
29th December 10, 09:56 PM
i've been watching top gear usa. i wasn't a fan at first but it has rare moments. they did a show where they got cheap out-of-production GM cars and did the series of challenges thing to figure out the best one. the end result was a bit unexpected, but the redesign of the result is pretty sweet, and i'd have one.

adam ferrara and tanner foust are ok presenters, but rutledge wood seems the odd one out. top gear uk replaced one of it's presenters after the first sesason, i'm kind of hoping top gear us will follow suit.

edit: watching the sixth episode. wow, do these guys suck at doing 'the news'. however, you should try and watch it dolaholmes, michelle rrrrodrrriguez is in the cheap car. never before have i wished i was a pair of pants so much.

Their next New Years episode is taking place in the US. They drive 3 super cars from NY city to a racetrack in the South.

ftfyf

already aired 2 weeks ago, and they go north from the carolinas and end in nyc.

should i bother with top gear australia? they've done 3 seasons already. might be something to put on during regular top gear downtime.

Neildo
1st January 11, 07:19 AM
renewed respect for the yanks

GgUtTO8bZAU