PDA

View Full Version : Teenager rapes young boys twice in just over a week, WTF

Steve
11th November 09, 04:45 PM
What the Fnck? Just when I thought things were on a steady downward spiral into the depths of hell, some kid has to come along and kick us over the edge for a quick drop of a few levels... Someone needs to be released in the general populace of the UK prison system, I don't really care that he's just 16.

Rapist attacked child after being spared jail

A teenager who raped a five-year-old boy days after being spared custody for a sex assault on another child, was jailed for almost three years today.

The 16-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, attacked the child just eight days after escaping a custodial sentence for the rape of a seven-year-old boy, Minshull Street Crown Court, Manchester, heard.

In the original case Judge Adrian Smith heard the first victim’s family were committed Christians, had forgiven the boy and called for a “corrective” rather than punitive sentence.

But the community rehabilitation order handed down by the judge prompted a legal challenge from the Crown Prosecution Service that it was unduly lenient.

Days later the teenager, described by police as acting like a “sexual predator”, carried out the second attack.

It emerged today the defendant had already been through the courts accused of sex offences against a third child.

In 2006 the defendant, then aged just 13, had carried out a sex attack on a boy of six, inciting him to sexual activity.

He was acquitted of the offence in 2007 - but later admitted he had carried out the attack, the court heard.

Today he was branded a danger to the public and jailed indefinitely with Judge Peter Lakin ordering he must serve almost three years before he can be considered for parole and that he will be released only when he is no longer considered a danger to the public.

Passing sentence, Judge Lakin said: “The offences you have committed are deeply disturbing and very serious.

“You are a devious and manipulative young man with an unhealthy and completely unacceptable sexual interest in young boys.

“It is likely you will not be released for some very considerable period of time.

“On June 26 of this year you were made subject to a community rehabilitation order for a period of three years for sexual offences against a boy aged only seven.

“Eight days later you committed this appalling offence against a boy aged only five.

“You lured him to your home and once inside, in a planned and calculated way, you cynically took advantage of this young boy. You took away his innocence.

“What you did has had a devastating effect upon the boy and his family. ”

The youngster was sentenced to three years four months but with time already spent in custody taken into consideration he will serve two years, 359 days before it is decided whether he is safe enough to release back into the community.

Judge Lakin also revoked the sentenced passed by Judge Smith before the defendant carried out the second attack.

He was re-sentenced for the two earlier offences of rape and causing a child to engage in sexual activity and again given a minimum of two years, 359 days as a minimum term before parole.

Earlier the court heard that on July 2 last year, the defendant, then 15, carried out the serious sexual assault on the seven-year-old.

The teenager had lured the boy to a bedroom and subjected him to a horrific assault. He was convicted of causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activity and rape.

On July 4 the second victim was playing outside, just yards from his doorstep, when the attacker lured him away on the premise of looking for a lost football.

He was taken back to the teenager’s house where he was repeatedly sexually abused.

In a statement to the court, the boy’s father said: “This has completely destroyed our family. It is the worst thing ever. His innocence has been taken away from him.”

The teenager later pleaded guilty to child abduction, rape, committing an offence with the intention of committing a sexual offence, attempted rape and causing a child to engage in sexual activity.

Outside court the victim’s father said: “This has been a traumatic ordeal for my whole family and particularly for my six-year-old son who has had to go through what no one, let alone a young innocent boy, should ever have to go through.

“All we wanted was justice and to see our son’s attacker behind bars where he belongs.”

Det Con Terry Farrell, from Greater Manchester Police, added: “We have a 16-year-old boy who has acted like a sexual predator, deliberately luring an innocent young boy into his home where he raped him. It is an absolutely harrowing and disturbing case and is heartbreaking for his family.”

---------------------------------------

Link. (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article6912669.ece)

Hmmm, I'm still trying to decide if I should be surprised or not considering the victim came from a family of "committed" Christians...

KO'd N DOA
11th November 09, 05:07 PM
Hmmm, I'm still trying to decide if I should be surprised or not considering the boy came from a family of "committed" Christians...

That the first victim was naive because he came from a Christion home?

JingMerchant!
11th November 09, 05:10 PM
That kid needs to be sent to a medium secure, psychiatric facilty.

Kein Haar
11th November 09, 05:18 PM
And released once he promises he's rid of the impulses.

SFGOON
11th November 09, 05:21 PM
Just watch, the UK will ban p3n0rs as a remedy. Or at the very least, they will ban boners.

Kein Haar
11th November 09, 05:22 PM
They already banned any sack within 15 feet of any government building.

Cullion
11th November 09, 05:25 PM
He'll probably end up as a government minister.

Kein Haar
11th November 09, 05:27 PM
Steve[n] might enjoy a tale from our town.

Some 15 year old gave his 10 year old brother* multiple sessions of ass-to-mouth.

The fun part is that the 15 year old was a foster kid with a history of this, which the host family was never told about. WOOPS.

*I think the younger one was maybe adopted or foster as well....but I believe he preceded the 15 year old. Not that it matters.

HAWT.

SFGOON
11th November 09, 05:27 PM
I'm just wondering how they'll enforce the ban.

"WOT'S ALL THIS THEN?! OYE BUB, C'MERE AND PULL DOWN YE' KNICKERS!! I S'SPECT YE'VE GOT AN ILLEGAL P3N0R STASHED AWAY IN THERE, I DO!"

socratic
11th November 09, 05:28 PM
Wow, manifesting paedophilia at age 13. The defendent needs to hang from his neck.

Or maybe just locked away forever. Hanging is a bit barbaric, but it sounds nice, doesn't it?

Cullion
11th November 09, 05:34 PM
They need to give the kid a chance to repent and promise not to do it again before they decide on a sentence.

socratic
11th November 09, 06:49 PM
They need to give the kid a chance to repent and promise not to do it again before they decide on a sentence.I realise you're probably being facetious, but they did give him a chance when they gave him community service instead of prison. He then raped another kid 8 days later.

Cullion
11th November 09, 06:52 PM
He's probably never had the chance to talk about his feelings properly.

socratic
11th November 09, 06:58 PM
He raped 3 children, 2 of which were after he was disciplined. I doubt the kid's going to get better.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
11th November 09, 07:00 PM
This reminds me of a story I saw in an Australian newspaper. I think a dozen or so kids aged about 15 - early 20s conspired to hold a boy, I think he was 11, prisoner for some months while they repeatedly had sex with him. I need to find the story, there was some disturbing shit described that rivals this one.

Steve
11th November 09, 07:09 PM
That the first victim was naive because he came from a Christion home?

I see now that I misread paragraph, still something I'm not sure I should be surprised about.

Vieux Normand
11th November 09, 09:35 PM
The offender is still a young, teenaged boy.

For some reason, the words "general inmate population" seem to figure prominently in my idea of proper justice in this case.

danno
12th November 09, 08:35 AM
This reminds me of a story I saw in an Australian newspaper. I think a dozen or so kids aged about 15 - early 20s conspired to hold a boy, I think he was 11, prisoner for some months while they repeatedly had sex with him. I need to find the story, there was some disturbing shit described that rivals this one.

was that the aboriginal kids article that i posted more than a year ago?

edit - found it.

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/2359/aboriginalboyrapedxl7.jpg

jkdbuck76
12th November 09, 12:58 PM
Just watch, the UK will ban p3n0rs as a remedy. Or at the very least, they will ban boners.

Nah. They'll ban little boys.

16 year old must die. Period.

Here's a little gem from my area:
http://www.wlwt.com/news/21573476/detail.html

Some 13 year old boy forced a 9 year old girl to "perform" on him in a school bus.

Feryk
12th November 09, 01:52 PM
This is probably the part where we are supposed to shake our fists at the heavens and ask why God would allow such evil to exist in the world. Instead, I'll just facepalm the UK Justice system.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
12th November 09, 03:14 PM
was that the aboriginal kids article that i posted more than a year ago?

edit - found it.

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/2359/aboriginalboyrapedxl7.jpg

yes. shit is crazy, and just a little bit sexy.

Feryk
12th November 09, 03:57 PM
I know you are a troll, but that's nasty even for you.

WarPhalange
12th November 09, 04:45 PM
Wow, that is one messed up kid. I wonder what is going through is mind? Doesn't look like he does it out of malice, i.e. he doesn't do it to hurt the kids. This is a case where I think just offing him right now would be best for all parties involved. Keeping him in prison indefinitely will cost tax payers money. Releasing him is a huge risk, not to mention he won't exactly like the "Look, but don't touch. And don't look, either." policy regarding his sexual preference, which will just frustrate him and make it even more likely he'll do it again.

Steve
12th November 09, 05:14 PM
I know you are a troll, but that's nasty even for you.

Does it make it better or worse that I think MJS was talking about it from the raped boy's perspective?

Yeah, I'm not sure either...

Odacon
12th November 09, 06:03 PM
This saddens me because say I killed that kid I'd get life but he rapes 2 kids and he'll be out in 2 on good behavior.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
12th November 09, 06:09 PM
Does it make it better or worse that I think MJS was talking about it from the raped boy's perspective?

Yeah, I'm not sure either...

No I wasn't. You think I'm some sort of fag that takes cock?

Steve
12th November 09, 06:11 PM
I would never call you a fag.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
12th November 09, 06:12 PM
I'm pretty sure you have.

Robot Jesus
12th November 09, 06:22 PM
meh, if you design a legal system to deal with the 99% normal cases is will fail to deal with the 1% extreme cases.

if you design a system to deal with the 1% of extreme cases it will fail to deal with the 99% of normal cases. (Numbers are +or- 100%)

this kid cannot be said to have the mental maturity at 13 to be said to knowingly have committed these crimes, how fucked up they are does not change that. but keep a eye and a lock on him just to be safe.?

Feryk
12th November 09, 06:40 PM
No I wasn't. You think I'm some sort of fag that takes cock?

You're worse. You're just a tease. :ohyea7qh:

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
12th November 09, 06:43 PM
I wouldn't be "just a tease" if you'd finally act like a man and make me yours.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
12th November 09, 07:05 PM
Instead of killing the kid we can just find other young pedophiles and let them go at it. We can even solve the adult pedophile problem by pairing them up with burgeoning young pedophiles a la Greek pederasty. No more innocent children get molested and the cops can get back to harassing black people.

Cullion
12th November 09, 07:19 PM
So, like the boyscouts in the old-days but with assless cowboy chaps ?

okay.

Robot Jesus
12th November 09, 07:25 PM
So, like the boyscouts in the old-days but with assless cowboy chaps ?

okay.

more knot tying, less fire building.

nihilist
13th November 09, 04:08 AM
This saddens me because say I killed that kid I'd get life but he rapes 2 kids and he'll be out in 2 on good behavior.

Just rape him then.

socratic
13th November 09, 06:50 AM
Either kill the offender or lock him up for a good 10-20 years, maybe even life. I'm of two minds since the guy's less than 16, no doubt he'd make radical changes as he grows. I just don't know that those changes will be good ones. I suspect the offender would become a better sexual predator. But do we give him a chance to rape another person or do we lock him up forever just to be sure?

WarPhalange
13th November 09, 11:58 AM
This isn't the kind of thing you grow out of. "Oh, I used to rape little boys. I grew out of it, though. So, wanna come back to my place?"

The kid is stuck being a deviant. It's not good for any of us, and it will only torment him as well. I hate to say this, but the best case for all parties involved (and I love parties) is to just kill him. It's like Terminator 2. You know he won't fit in in this world. He knows it. Except he's not a cool robot, he's a child molester.

Zendetta
13th November 09, 01:48 PM
no doubt he'd make radical changes as he grows

Yeah. He'll learn to hide the bodes afterwards.

Feryk
13th November 09, 02:21 PM
Instead of killing the kid we can just find other young pedophiles and let them go at it. We can even solve the adult pedophile problem by pairing them up with burgeoning young pedophiles a la Greek pederasty. No more innocent children get molested and the cops can get back to harassing black people.

So you want to give him an advanced degree from Rape U?:spanky:

Cullion
13th November 09, 02:32 PM
He'll be out in a very short space of time.

Kein Haar
13th November 09, 02:34 PM
This isn't the kind of thing you grow out of.

Maybe. For sure he needs to seperated from the populace AT least until middle age. He needs a good 30 years to mellow before we make any permanent decisions.

But you know what...that's too fucking simple. He'll be given three more strikes on the outside in bona fide adulthood (that we can even ACCOUNT FOR). But hey...what are the emotional lives of a few more random people? This is ONE criminal's life we're trying to help, you see. And that's the government's priority during the golden years of its enlightenment.

Let's us know how that goes. We're in line for it. In fact we're so close, we can already smell what's cooking.

::Thinking of that troubled 15 year old who's out and about thinking he doesn't have HIV, fucking his classmates::

::Thinking of that heavy duty 2 year stint of Greg, who stabbled two people in the head/neck region within 30 days while drunk at parties:::

::Thinking of Stephen who has killed two people (in additon to burglary, drunk driving, domestic battery etc) and has violated his parole at least 3 times with violent/resisting police type crimes in the past 6 months who is still roaming around making harassing phone calls to ex girlfriends::

etc....

tom.f
13th November 09, 02:39 PM
They could freeze dry him until science figures out how to fix him and unfreeze him.

Kein Haar
13th November 09, 02:46 PM
Or when the power goes out, say "Darn" when he thaws and rots.

Feryk
13th November 09, 03:22 PM
This is the kind of thing the death penalty should be for. He ain't going to get better. His continued existence constitutes a real and present danger. He will never function in society. He cannot be coached out of this kind of behavior. Why is he worth keeping alive again?

danno
13th November 09, 03:26 PM
i'm against capital punishment, but cases like this mentally broken human being make me wish i wasn't.

Feryk
13th November 09, 03:33 PM
Well, unfortunately the cost of your scruples (in this case), will be the continuing rape and possibly worse of several children. This kid is out in three years. What do you think the odds of him giving up this behaviour are?

danno
13th November 09, 03:42 PM
i don't actually think he should be allowed back into society, ever.

socratic
13th November 09, 05:03 PM
This is why I want them to figure out cryogenics. Because freezing someone in an ice chest and burying them with a signpost saying "Here layeth sick fuck #4321" is just like killing them, but you can bring them back later for repeals and such. And you wouldn't even have to pay to feed 'em.

Zendetta
13th November 09, 05:11 PM
And then Sylvester Stallone could kick their heads off.

Cullion
13th November 09, 05:52 PM
I'm against capital punishment but I'm fine with locking him away for an indeterminate period until he's no longer a threat. I also don't trust the psychologists and psychiatrists of the UK penal system to make this call, as there are too many tragic examples of them getting it wrong, so I think 'indeterminate' probably means 'term of his natural life'.

socratic
14th November 09, 06:28 AM
And then Sylvester Stallone could kick their heads off.No no no no no. Rip out their spines, then holding their head + spine aloft in a victory pose.

FATALITY.

OZZ
15th November 09, 09:27 PM
Cut this little fucker's cock off..no mercy.

Robot Jesus
16th November 09, 12:50 PM
put him in gitmo, as a gaurd.

Vieux Normand
16th November 09, 05:09 PM
put him in gitmo, as a gaurd.

Spelling-police raid.

That last word is supposed to read "gourd".

Fear ye the gourds of gitmo...

KO'd N DOA
16th November 09, 05:17 PM
..and put him in a pumpkin shell
there he kept him very well...

AAAhmed46
21st November 09, 12:24 AM
This is why I want them to figure out cryogenics. Because freezing someone in an ice chest and burying them with a signpost saying "Here layeth sick fuck #4321" is just like killing them, but you can bring them back later for repeals and such. And you wouldn't even have to pay to feed 'em.

Makes sense, but we have to pay for power right?
;)

socratic
22nd November 09, 07:21 AM
Makes sense, but we have to pay for power right?
;)Make the non-frozen prisoners ride bikes to power the ice chests.