PDA

View Full Version : Stopping at Walmart

Pages : [1] 2

Shotgun Christening
9th November 09, 07:25 AM
This is something that has long bothered MOM34.
When I say bothered I mean, makes her want to use foul language while putting the elbows to someone.

Walmart has a policy, an unposted policy so patrons can see it, that if merchandise is not in a Walmart bagthen the door greeter must stop you nad check your receipt for said item. REGARDLESS if they have been watching you wait in line for 20 minutes 20 feet away from them.

Usually I am polite and let the old woman by the door see my receipt. If I am with MOM34 she refuses to stop and just keeps going, completely ignoring their bleats of "ma'am I need to see your receipt", such trivial things as receipts and old people are beneath her.

However an incident occured that got me involved.

One day we were buying some book shelves. We had all four of our kids with us and two were riding in the basket.

Of course the bookshelf boxes would not fit into a walmart bag. So here I am pushing one in one basket and MOM34 pushing another in the basket which contained my two small children.

I walked past the lady at the door (who had seen us in line 2 minutes earlier) and she asked for the receipt. I told her that my wife had it, and nodded in my wifes direction.
MOM34 did in fact, have the recipt on her person but as a matter of principle refused to show it to the lady. I am four or five feet in front of MOM34 at this time.
Here is how it went down.

WML: I need to see you receipt for those please.
[still walking]MOM34: I just paid for them
WML: I HAVE to see the receipt.
[still walking] MOM34: I told you I just paid for them
WML: LADY LET ME SEE YOUR RECEIPT [i hear a scraping sound like a basket being drug towards someone]

At this point I turn around and the Walmart lady has her right hand on the basket edge and her left hand on the handle. She [WML] has pulled the basket to her and stopped forwrd progress.
This is where I got involved. Remember that my two small children are in this basket.

I turned and said in my calmest, I am about to skull fuck you voice....."Take your hands of that basket right now. Those are my children in there."
The woman must have been beaten by her husband or something because she took her hands off that basket like it was on fire.

We then walked out to my truck and left.

My question is, was MOM34 in the right by not stopping? There is no written or posted poilcy that you have to show them a receipt.
Was the lady in the wrong for grabbing and yanking a basket with my two small children in it?
Should I have gone ahead and skull fucked her just to prove a point?

This isnt the first time something like this has happened. I hear lots of other stories from people.

Please share your stories. If you feel the need to make a story up to fit in then please seek the psycho anal ize forums for help.

socratic
9th November 09, 07:40 AM
Okay, I work at a very big hardware store chain (features of which would be very similar to walmart) and I can vouch that you and your wife were both being dick peices of shit and are both going to rot in a special hell designed for shitty customers. Good work ruining that woman's day for just doing her job (poorly) because you're too uppity to prove you paid.

1. It is very common for stores to request to check to see if you've purchased something. As part of my job I do this all the goddamn time, and only the most special kind of shitheads and thieves refuse. The reason for this is because THEFT IS FUCKING ENORMOUS IN THE SERVICE INDUSTRY. The number of times people go "oh yeah, I totally forgot to pay for that $500 drill. My bad." is astounding. The second reason they check even if you were in the cue is because CASHIERS FUCK UP ALL THE TIME. They want to make sure you've paid enough/not too much.

2. They do not have a right to stop you physically, grab the baskets or trolleys, or otherwise impede you. They are allowed to ask, look threatening (not really, but they could easily get away with it in court), etc etc, but cannot touch you or restrain you or your kids or anything like that. That woman's a dumb bitch for doing that. I suppose they do have the right to say, not open a boom gate if you're on the other side of one, but they can't physically touch you or some extension of you like that.

3. You and your wife are now probably now a suspected thief. Don't expect good customer service at that store again. You don't deserve it anyway.

4. If I was her I would have just followed you and taken down your number plate, and then next time you came in have security hover over you/check your shit carefully every time you come in since.

Experiences? I get people like you all the time. It's really quite frustrating and for a lot of women at my work quite upsetting, especially when they get threatening like you did. One guy nearly accused me of racism because he was African and he didn't see me check anyone else (I subsequently checked 3 white people and he capitulated). One guy got all up in my grill and was like "Fuck you, you don't have the right to stop me, so you can just go fuck yourself". Another just ignored me.

I seriously wish I could RNC motherfuckers like you. "I'm just doing my job you piece of shit! SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING RECIEPT!"

billy sol hurok
9th November 09, 07:40 AM
MOM34 needs to shop somewhere else. What with old, underpaid people being beneath her and all.

socratic
9th November 09, 07:45 AM
MOM34 needs to shop somewhere else. What with old, underpaid people being beneath her and all.She needs to be less of a bitch is what she needs to be... I suppose that was the inference though.

syberia
9th November 09, 07:49 AM
My question is, was MOM34 in the right by not stopping? There is no written or posted poilcy that you have to show them a receipt.
How hard is it to wave a piece of paper at her? How busy does this walmart get? Seriously, can you imagine how easy it would be to wander out of there with merchandise when its packed?

I'm not 100% disagreeing with you, tho, if you've gone through the checkout you really shouldn't need to be checked, In aus they only check them if you dont go through the checkout, but there is usually an alarm system on exits to detect unscanned merch. This policy is written next to the exits on stores. If its store policy it should be displayed, surely?

Was the lady in the wrong for grabbing and yanking a basket with my two small children in it?
Yes, bitch need to keep her hands off you and your shit.

socratic
9th November 09, 08:09 AM
How hard is it to wave a piece of paper at her? How busy does this walmart get? Seriously, can you imagine how easy it would be to wander out of there with merchandise when its packed? Yes.

I'm not 100% disagreeing with you, tho, if you've gone through the checkout you really shouldn't need to be checked, In aus they only check them if you dont go through the checkout, but there is usually an alarm system on exits to detect unscanned merch. No, not always.
This policy is written next to the exits on stores. If its store policy it should be displayed, surely? Yes.

Yes, bitch need to keep her hands off you and your shit. Very yes.

Shotgun Christening
9th November 09, 08:29 AM
Okay, I work at a very big hardware store chain (features of which would be very similar to walmart) and I can vouch that you and your wife were both being dick peices of shit and are both going to rot in a special hell designed for shitty customers. Good work ruining that woman's day for just doing her job (poorly) because you're too uppity to prove you paid.

Eat me.

I stopped and waited for MOM34 to show her the receipt. I didnt keep walking out the door.

1. It is very common for stores to request to check to see if you've purchased something. As part of my job I do this all the goddamn time, and only the most special kind of shitheads and thieves refuse. The reason for this is because THEFT IS FUCKING ENORMOUS IN THE SERVICE INDUSTRY. The number of times people go "oh yeah, I totally forgot to pay for that $500 drill. My bad." is astounding. The second reason they check even if you were in the cue is because CASHIERS FUCK UP ALL THE TIME. They want to make sure you've paid enough/not too much.

Theft and cashier fuck ups arent my responsibility.

2. They do not have a right to stop you physically, grab the baskets or trolleys, or otherwise impede you. They are allowed to ask, look threatening (not really, but they could easily get away with it in court), etc etc, but cannot touch you or restrain you or your kids or anything like that. That woman's a dumb bitch for doing that. I suppose they do have the right to say, not open a boom gate if you're on the other side of one, but they can't physically touch you or some extension of you like that.

Agreed. That was my only problem.

3. You and your wife are now probably now a suspected thief. Don't expect good customer service at that store again. You don't deserve it anyway.

At Walmart? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Ever been to one?
I didnt think so.

4. If I was her I would have just followed you and taken down your number plate, and then next time you came in have security hover over you/check your shit carefully every time you come in since.

They dont rememebr people from trip to trip. Nice in theory, impossible without wasting resources on non thieves.

Experiences? I get people like you all the time. It's really quite frustrating and for a lot of women at my work quite upsetting, especially when they get threatening like you did. One guy nearly accused me of racism because he was African and he didn't see me check anyone else (I subsequently checked 3 white people and he capitulated). One guy got all up in my grill and was like "Fuck you, you don't have the right to stop me, so you can just go fuck yourself". Another just ignored me.

I seriously wish I could RNC motherfuckers like you. "I'm just doing my job you piece of shit! SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING RECIEPT!"

I think you didnt read my OP. I usually show them my receipt or make sure that a bag is over the merchandise as much as possible if it will fit in one.
Maybe Walmart should provide bigger bags for large items.

As for threatening ,a few points....
1)when my children become involved most of my civility goes out the window.
You must not have children, or at least any you care about. Thats a line you dont cross with me. Touching or attempting to touch or interfere with my kids.
2) I simply used my no nonsense, you fucked up voice, which was not raised above a normal level. MOM34 calls it my Cop voice.
3)I had stopped to wait for MOM34 to catch up.

MOM34 needs to shop somewhere else. What with old, underpaid people being beneath her and all.

Read the below post from socratic...

She needs to be less of a bitch is what she needs to be... I suppose that was the inference though.

That was the inference.

How hard is it to wave a piece of paper at her? How busy does this walmart get? Seriously, can you imagine how easy it would be to wander out of there with merchandise when its packed?

You dont really wave it at them. They take it from you and go over the entire receipt looking for said item. Sometimes they cant find it and you have to point out the item on the receipt.

I'm not 100% disagreeing with you, tho, if you've gone through the checkout you really shouldn't need to be checked, In aus they only check them if you dont go through the checkout, but there is usually an alarm system on exits to detect unscanned merch. This policy is written next to the exits on stores. If its store policy it should be displayed, surely?

Every walmart has an alarm system but not everything has an alarm tag on it.
There is no posted policy on this, despite the numerous problems it causes Walmart.
No Walmart I have ever been in has this posted.

syberia
9th November 09, 08:29 AM
No, not always.

I often set off the scanners going into a store, never out. I have no idea why. K-Mart ladies hate me.

billy sol hurok
9th November 09, 08:40 AM
I have no idea why. K-Mart ladies hate me.
hz8ul-gmLyA

socratic
9th November 09, 08:42 AM
I often set off the scanners going into a store, never out. I have no idea why. K-Mart ladies hate me.Depends on the sore. You probably wear clothes that are chipped (ASIO is spying on you).

Don't get defensive, Oldman, just accept that you're a dick, so's your woman, and move on.

Nothing you said the Walmart people did is anything beyond standard procedure, except for when she intercepted you. Dumb bitch should have known better. Next time control your woman, or she'll be wanting a spending card and time outside the kitchen without a chaperone!

syberia
9th November 09, 08:48 AM
Depends on the sore. You probably wear clothes that are chipped (ASIO is spying on you).

This is possible. Why ASIO would care what i do mystifies me. But then, that's their job, isn't it...

socratic
9th November 09, 09:08 AM
This is possible. Why ASIO would care what i do mystifies me. But then, that's their job, isn't it...They're bored with doing nothing in Indonesia.

Kid Miracleman
9th November 09, 09:09 AM
socratic be cold as ice, yo.

Also, I betcha oldman34 is the kinda guy who always leaves his empty food containers at his seat whenever he leaves movie theaters or sporting events or what-have-you.

socratic
9th November 09, 09:12 AM
socratic be cold as ice, yo. Homie was trippin', playa, gotta put that ho back in line, nah mean?

Also, I betcha oldman34 is the kinda guy who always leaves his empty food containers at his seat whenever he leaves movie theaters or sporting events or what-have-you.Mom34 probably empties any remaining foodstuffs onto the floor.

socratic
9th November 09, 09:13 AM
I knew a chick that did that when I took her to the movies. I'm never going to take her to the movies again. Or anywhere else.

Ajamil
9th November 09, 09:40 AM
This is possible. Why ASIO would care what i do mystifies me. But then, that's their job, isn't it...

You are a bisexual woman. I assume that acronym is a large group of men who work too hard and have the ability to spy on you. Whether there is anything to see is purely academic.

Spade: The Real Snake
9th November 09, 10:55 AM
The local Wal-Mart only stops you and asks for a receipt if the alarm sounds or if they see you exiting somewhere like automotive or the garden section with goods not purchased at that cashier.

I usually don't have a problem with this

Lebell
9th November 09, 11:20 AM
it's simple, mom34 is right.
if it's not an official rule of the store it's rude towards the customers because by asking the receipt you are basically saying to your customers: ' we don't trust you.'
its double stupid since the people checking receipts can just use their eyes and see who has been standing in line.

so wallmart is wrong, quite simple.
they either make a rule that you have to show receipts when asked by wallmart personel or drop those checkups.

shitty rules and shitty guidelines create shitty customers.
if you run a bussiness you make your money from your customers so you better treat them fair.

always remember that the customer provides your salary, it doesnt mean you have to be spineless slave to an unreeasonable customer, but until then you better be real fucking polite.
most storeslaves dont grasp the idea because they just work there, they dont own the bussiness.

in short:mom34 has teh korrekt.

EuropIan
9th November 09, 11:32 AM
they either make a rule that you have to show receipts when asked by wallmart personel

That is their rule.

Walmart is a store that caters primarily to the poor and You can't trust poor people, you know that.

Next time, staple your receipts to the bag/box so you can point to it without need to verbally acknowledge the lowly wage serf.

9th November 09, 11:37 AM
That is their rule.

Walmart is a store that caters primarily to the poor and You can't trust poor people, you know that.

Next time, staple your receipts to the bag/box so you can point to it without need to verbally acknowledge the lowly wage serf.

I like the cut of your jib

Lebell
9th November 09, 11:38 AM
That is their rule.

what is it?
is there such a rule or isnt there?
if there is a rule then mom34 is inkorrekt.

goddamnit people dont make it so difficult.

EuropIan
9th November 09, 11:42 AM
There is such a rule.

They just have no real way of enforcing it since, as Socratic pointed out, they have no way of restraining a person should they chose not to comply.

jkdbuck76
9th November 09, 12:09 PM
Homie was trippin', playa, gotta put that ho back in line, nah mean?

Oldman34 probably empties his butt onto the floor if the movie is really bad.

Fixed.

Oldman34, I think you and I married the same woman. Mrs. Jkdbuck76 is just like that. And I swear to gawd I want to just slug the immortal sheet out of her for being that way. I just hope one day her temper lands her in jail so she'll learn her lesson.

Just like the time she and some sistah got into it at the Meijer Deli. In principle, my wife was correct, but her reaction to da sistah was all wrong. But I was in a real dilemma: what if sistah got fed up with my wife's mouth and started beating on my wife? Do I jump in? Or do I let this be a lesson to my wife in how to SHUT THE FUCKING GAWDDAMN MOTHERFUCKING HELL UP!?

I mean, even when you're right, there is something to be said for "live and let live" and being courteous.

And if any of you want the play-by-play of what happened, PM me.

Oldman34, don't EVAR let anyone jostle your kids! In that, you did right.

Doritosaurus Chex
9th November 09, 12:09 PM
That is their rule.

Quit discriminating against the poor and unfortunate. They are a classier bunch of people than your average Walmart shopper. There is no way in hell poor people would ever dress like this:

http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/510.jpg

http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/513.jpg

http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/431.jpg

http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/425.jpg

http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/416.jpg

http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/151.jpg

http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/155.jpg

jkdbuck76
9th November 09, 12:15 PM
http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

WarPhalange
9th November 09, 01:19 PM
Every walmart has an alarm system but not everything has an alarm tag on it.
There is no posted policy on this, despite the numerous problems it causes Walmart.
No Walmart I have ever been in has this posted.

I'm pretty sure they figure it's useless, seeing as most Wal-Mart customers probably can't read anyway.

Steve
9th November 09, 01:53 PM
I knew a chick that did that when I took her to the movies. I'm never going to take her to the movies again. Or anywhere else.

I hear ya, if the mystery of if they spit or swallow is revealed too soon it's kinda like what's the point of the date, ya know?

Kid Miracleman
9th November 09, 01:56 PM
Frankly, I prefer avoiding confusion and receipt-checking-mayhem altogether by shopping at Super Target.

KO'd N DOA
9th November 09, 02:21 PM
Walmart sucks. Well, the small walmarts are just stores, but the Massive mega Walmarts that are like a small city beaconing cross boarder shopping, are a nightmare to leave.

The crossing guard applicant rejects are manning the gates, and go through everything. Messing things up for the boarder guards (police academy rejects) and causing delays.

Cosco has the correct - no bags- only boxes, and they initial everything.

Feryk
9th November 09, 04:09 PM
1.) Congrats Oldman 34, you just intimidated an old lady. I'm sure you are proud.

2.) She deserved it, even if it wasn't your best moment. NO ONE touches your kids without your consent.

3.) Walmart is fucking annoying, and if it's a policy for one, its a policy for all. Fuck this 'randomly selected' shit.

4.) Socratic is being a douchebag.

Shotgun Christening
9th November 09, 04:37 PM
socratic be cold as ice, yo.

Also, I betcha oldman34 is the kinda guy who always leaves his empty food containers at his seat whenever he leaves movie theaters or sporting events or what-have-you.

Not me. I hate litter. I also recycle.

9th November 09, 04:42 PM
MOM34 pushing another in the basket which contained my two small children.

Remember that my two small children are in this basket.

This was, of course, one of those properly designed carts created to accomodate two small children and you weren't using this shopping cart as some manner of Hillbilly Circus Wagon, correct?

9th November 09, 04:42 PM
and I thought you Hillbillys called shopping carts: "buggys"

tom.f
9th November 09, 04:46 PM
One of the reasons Wal-Mart uses small defenseless ol-wimmen to perform this function is that customers then have someone to take out their agression on, after standing in the one open lane of a fifty lane store with 300 other dissatisfied customers.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
9th November 09, 04:49 PM
Walmart exclusively carries crap merchandise, that ends up costing more because you'll just have to replace it next year. Why are you shopping there?

Shotgun Christening
9th November 09, 04:51 PM
Fixed.

Oldman34, I think you and I married the same woman. Mrs. Jkdbuck76 is just like that. And I swear to gawd I want to just slug the immortal sheet out of her for being that way. I just hope one day her temper lands her in jail so she'll learn her lesson.

Agreed.

Just like the time she and some sistah got into it at the Meijer Deli. In principle, my wife was correct, but her reaction to da sistah was all wrong. But I was in a real dilemma: what if sistah got fed up with my wife's mouth and started beating on my wife? Do I jump in? Or do I let this be a lesson to my wife in how to SHUT THE FUCKING GAWDDAMN MOTHERFUCKING HELL UP!?

You HAVE to jump in. It sucks but she is the love of your life.

I mean, even when you're right, there is something to be said for "live and let live" and being courteous.

I try courtesy first.

And if any of you want the play-by-play of what happened, PM me.

THIS I gotta hear.

Oldman34, don't EVAR let anyone jostle your kids! In that, you did right.

I knew they were going to ask for the receipt thats why I told her my wife had it and nodded at the person I was talking to. The shelves were big and didnt fit in the basket so I was pushing with one hand oand holding on with the other.

1.) Congrats Oldman 34, you just intimidated an old lady. I'm sure you are proud.

2.) She deserved it, even if it wasn't your best moment. NO ONE touches your kids without your consent.

3.) Walmart is fucking annoying, and if it's a policy for one, its a policy for all. Fuck this 'randomly selected' shit.

4.) Socratic is being a douchebag.

Yeah, seeing the womans reaction made me feel kind of bad, but she should have expected it when she fucked with someones kids.

what is it?
is there such a rule or isnt there?
if there is a rule then mom34 is inkorrekt.

The policy isnt posted anywhere and they dont check everybody.

MOM34 doesnt have this problem with Sams Club ( a Walmart wholesale club) because the policy is posted and they check EVERYONE.

They (walmart) only provides one size bag. If it is something like a large box of diapers, electronics equipment or something large then it doesnt fit in a bag.

She should have stopped out of courtesy and simply shown her receipt. I told her as much after we left.

Shotgun Christening
9th November 09, 04:56 PM
This was, of course, one of those properly designed carts created to accomodate two small children and you weren't using this shopping cart as some manner of Hillbilly Circus Wagon, correct?

Properly designed for two children. Only yankees call them buggys.

Walmart exclusively carries crap merchandise, that ends up costing more because you'll just have to replace it next year. Why are you shopping there?

Groceries are cheaper there.We spend around 1k a month on groceries and have found that they are 10% cheaoer than any other place. I hate the place. Usually we go to Target for household stuff and kids clothes, or Kohls, but the Super Target is farther away than Walmart.

9th November 09, 04:57 PM
YOU WANT TKD?

Shotgun Christening
9th November 09, 05:00 PM
YOU WANT TKD?

A jump spinning 360 hook kick would have taught that lady a lesson.

FUCK YEAH!

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
9th November 09, 05:01 PM
Usually we go to Target for household stuff and kids clothes, or Kohls, but the Super Target is farther away than Walmart.

This isn't a good defense, you do not get good deals at large chains like WalMart, Target, or Kohl's because they only stock brands with large markups, usually 2.5x or beyond. The prices are lower because of a drop in quality. You have to find an equilibrium in paying a little more for a product that uses quality materials and labor and has a lower markup, which are brands that stores like Walmart won't touch because of the small margins.

9th November 09, 05:02 PM
This isn't a good defense, you do not get good deals at large chains like WalMart, Target, or Kohl's because they only stock brands with large markups, usually 2.5x or beyond. The prices are lower because of a drop in quality. You have to find an equilibrium in paying a little more for a product that uses quality materials and labor and has a lower markup, which are brands that stores like Walmart won't touch because of the small margins.
So their comparatively cheaper blu-ray discs are of a lower quality?

HappyOldGuy
9th November 09, 05:03 PM
Walmart sets the policies for their store. She knew about the policy, but chose to enter the store anyhow.

She was wrong.

So was the lady for stopping the cart, but turning this into a "I waz protectin my yungins" thing against an old lady door greeter is a load of dookie.

9th November 09, 05:04 PM
What if that old bird was the Blair Witch?

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
9th November 09, 05:05 PM
So their comparatively cheaper blu-ray discs are of a lower quality?

That's different, there's only one brand putting out those movies and discs costs pennies to stamp. I'm talking about the food, clothes, furniture, and some of the other things they sell. They're cheaper because they fucking suck.

9th November 09, 05:09 PM
That's different, there's only one brand putting out those movies and discs costs pennies to stamp.
Ok....just making sure.

I'm talking about the food,
No.
Wal-Mart brand to other store brand, perhaps.
But national brands....no.

clothes,
Ew.
They sell CLOTHES?

But, seriously. I will buy workout clothes from Kohls and Target.

furniture,
As far as I know, they only market that pre-fab shit.

and some of the other things they sell. They're cheaper because they fucking suck.
Not so with electronics.

Harpy
9th November 09, 05:14 PM
Shop online.

9th November 09, 05:15 PM
Shop online.

Not all of us are shut-ins.
Shunned and mocked by society.
Afraid to show our face in public.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
9th November 09, 05:18 PM
Shop online.

For food and electronics, or clothing that you're already familiar with. But when you're buying new clothes, furniture, or house wares you really need to see them in person, at least before you hunt for them online.

But shopping online doesn't necessarily save you money because often they have to charge a certain minimum price so that brick&mortar stores will still carry the brand.

Harpy
9th November 09, 05:22 PM
Not all of us are shut-ins.
Shunned and mocked by society.
Afraid to show our face in public.

Actually this reminds me of something.

EVERY single time I walk into Borders bookstore, I set the alarms off. This is before I've even started shopping for the day, all I usually have on me is a small handbag, wallet and keys. WTH? I cringe everytime I walk through that entrance and have now just stopped going there.

9th November 09, 05:24 PM
Actually this reminds me of something.

EVERY single time I walk into Borders bookstore, I set the alarms off. This is before I've even started shopping for the day, all I usually have on me is a small handbag, wallet and keys. WTH? I cringe everytime I walk through that entrance and have now just stopped going there.

There is an anti-theft tag inside your purse or clothing.

Pick an afternoon and search for it.

Pretend you lost a truffle in there.

Harpy
9th November 09, 05:32 PM
There is nothing in my bag, it's the slimmest little handbag and I'm very tidy, so no rubbish in the bag in the style that many women tend to favour. Maybe I just need to go to Borders carrying nothing but my bank card. Might work.

Shotgun Christening
9th November 09, 05:33 PM
Walmart sets the policies for their store. She knew about the policy, but chose to enter the store anyhow.

Agreed.

She was wrong.

Agreed.

So was the lady for stopping the cart, but turning this into a "I waz protectin my yungins" thing against an old lady door greeter is a load of dookie.

Nobody has said that. You are reading into it more than is actually there.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
9th November 09, 05:33 PM
Eat any good books lately?

Kid Miracleman
9th November 09, 06:29 PM
<Totally Off-Topic>
Mega Jesus-Sama, do you have any opinion regarding the quality of wares sold at Ikea? I'm getting ready to move into a new apartment and need some new furniture; knowing your critical eye, I'd appreciate any insight you may have (or if you'd recommend any other brands/retailers).
</Totally Off-Topic>

On another note, I'm getting a mental image of oldman34 and family clad in neon flip-flops, baggy cargo shorts, and sweat-stained NASCAR t-shirts with the sleeves cut off.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
9th November 09, 06:34 PM
IKEA mostly sucks, but I don't follow furniture enough to recommend where to get great deals on new, hip furniture. The best recommendation I can give you is to find your local antique stores and look for sturdy old furniture in good condition, or at least repairable condition.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
9th November 09, 06:36 PM
But if you don't want dead people's chairs (And I don't blame you) still go and get to know the look and feel of good furniture. It's the same way that you can feel the thickness of good clothes, or the sturdiness of fine glassware, compared to cheap clothes or cheap glass.

EuropIan
9th November 09, 06:44 PM
IKEA is cheap student furniture that won't survive a move.

On the other hand, it's cheap furniture.

Artful Dentures
9th November 09, 06:47 PM
Ikea is a necessary evil.

I hope to God I am nearly out of the Ikea shopping period of my life

Shotgun Christening
9th November 09, 06:59 PM
On another note, I'm getting a mental image of oldman34 and family clad in neon flip-flops, baggy cargo shorts, and sweat-stained NASCAR t-shirts with the sleeves cut off.

Couldnt be more wrong.

Kid Miracleman
9th November 09, 07:01 PM
I may still drop by Ikea in the next few days, but I'll definitely check out some local antique stores and will most definitely NOT shop for furniture at Wal-Mart or Target.

I only make a little over $15 an hour, so hopefully I can find some good deals in my price range...

Kid Miracleman
9th November 09, 07:02 PM
Couldnt be more right. GIT 'R DUN!Fix'd!

socratic
9th November 09, 07:36 PM
4.) Socratic is being a douchebag.I can't help it if MOM34 is a horrific customer who's going to hell. Don't get all shirty with me, son.

What if that old bird was the Blair Witch?Wow, she must have trouble finding work after that documentary then. Really stoopin' if she's working at Walmart.

Couldnt be more wrong.You don't like non-white Americans nor homosexuals. Face it, you're a redneck. You're just a hillbilly who's developed self-awareness.

Yo Kid Miracleman, how much furniture do you need? I mean, are you just trying to outfit your place cheaply/sturdily or are you trying to set up a pimpin' pad? If you're going for the former you should try and check out the second hand circuit. You know, garage sales, 'freecycle' (if you guys have it), classifieds, that sort of thing. Usually there's a services somewhere in most cities where people will literally give away their old shit, furniture beinga good example. It may not be the sexiest stuff in the world but as long as you're a bit selective you'll probably get some half-way decent stuff.

EuropIan
9th November 09, 07:56 PM
always get couches second hand..before they go next to the dumpster.

Harpy
9th November 09, 08:06 PM

Hehehe...best comment of the day. Of course we all know that Oldman and family are nothing like this.

socratic
9th November 09, 08:25 PM
HAY IF YOU DON'T LAK UHMERIKUH, DEN YUU KIN GIT OUT!

DEY DOOK DER JERBS! DURKA DURR

Kid Miracleman
9th November 09, 08:31 PM
socratic, I'm just looking for stuff that's sturdy and will last me a while... I'm fairly minimalist when it comes to furniture. I've already got a secondhand dark brown leather sofa and dark green leather recliner that I managed to snag from my parents, plus a used glass-top coffee table and lamp from my brother. However, I still need a computer desk, dinner table w/ chairs, a small side table to put next to the couch, and a TV stand big enough for a 40+ inch HDTV. I'll be sure to check out the local resale shops and Craigslist in the near future.

Oh, and I've managed to hunt down a photo of oldman34 and the missus "in the wild":

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/1194/515rg.jpg

Classy!

socratic
9th November 09, 08:34 PM
I like how he matched his khaki shorts to his puke-green patterned shirt.

Doritosaurus Chex
9th November 09, 08:34 PM
HAY IF YOU DON'T LAK UHMERIKUH, DEN YUU KIN GIT OUT!

DEY DOOK DER JERBS! DURKA DURR

Someone has a vest just for that.

http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/296.jpg

socratic
10th November 09, 01:01 AM
No kan spik American? GIT OWT

socratic
10th November 09, 01:03 AM
3GRQJiA6JjQ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GRQJiA6JjQ&feature=related)

The Oldman clan commenting on some fine rastlin'

SFGOON
10th November 09, 03:01 AM
So, I would have cracked that old bitches skull against the pavement.

Right after I smashed her arthritic and twisted fingers.

My wife would have wept in horror as the blood started dripping out of the old krone's ears, and she would never risk provoking a confrontation like that in front of me ever, ever again.

Oldman, you rednecks need to think things through. You did the worst possible thing. Now your wife thinks you will protect her in a way she likes, so she will keep it up.

What you NEED to do is protect her in a way she doesn't like. Then you're still standing up for her, but in a way that's just as much a punishment to her as it is the peasant who you brained on the curb.

See what I'm saying?

Lebell
10th November 09, 04:07 AM
now y'all listen to me now, oldman34 and oldmam is good folks now y'hear?

syberia
10th November 09, 04:49 AM

My wife would have wept in horror as the blood started dripping out of the old krone's ears, and she would never risk provoking a confrontation like that in front of me ever, ever again.

Oldman, you rednecks need to think things through. You did the worst possible thing. Now your wife thinks you will protect her in a way she likes, so she will keep it up.

What you NEED to do is protect her in a way she doesn't like. Then you're still standing up for her, but in a way that's just as much a punishment to her as it is the peasant who you brained on the curb.

See what I'm saying?

You're assuming that MOM34 doesn't like the site of random people smashed into the concrete.

Shotgun Christening
10th November 09, 06:38 AM
You don't like non-white Americans nor homosexuals. Face it, you're a redneck. You're just a hillbilly who's developed self-awareness.

Where did you get the idea I dont like non-whites and homosexuals?

Shotgun Christening
10th November 09, 06:40 AM
Oh, and I've managed to hunt down a photo of oldman34 and the missus "in the wild":

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/1194/515rg.jpg

Classy!

Close....Im much bigger than that guy, and MOM34 has the wrong skin color.

Shotgun Christening
10th November 09, 06:58 AM

See what I'm saying?

I agree that in a way I enable her snooty behavior since she doesnt act like this when Im not there. (I dont think).
My past has given her the bravado to know that she and her children ( I say hers because I saw them come out of her, not sure about the "mine" part) will be protected against any verbal or physical confrontation her mouth can get her in.

Maybe next time I need to follow your advice. The next person that jumps in front of her in traffic I need to get out at the red light , pull them out of the car and make sure they spend the rest of their life in a hoveround.

However, there are extenuatiing circumstances besides my self imposed restraint that would prevent me from doing this.

Maybe I need to tell her that next time she gets someone riled up at her that I am either going to beat the ever loving shit out of them, or just walk away...her choice.
I just cant walk away though. Despite my rugged exterior.....I have been with her for 20 years.

You're assuming that MOM34 doesn't like the site of random people smashed into the concrete.

I will have to ask her. She does LOVE MMA.

now y'all listen to me now, oldman34 and oldmam is good folks now y'hear?

way-ull thankee kandly mistah lee bell. we-all thank tha same a yurn fawkes too.

Lebell
10th November 09, 07:01 AM
dude...did you just ask me if i was in for a threesome in french?

NO!

Lebell
10th November 09, 07:01 AM
ehr i meant: NON!

Shotgun Christening
10th November 09, 07:18 AM
dude...did you just ask me if i was in for a threesome in french?

NO!

Ummmm.....

naw, ya gawd dammed fureenar.

jkdbuck76
10th November 09, 09:45 AM
Oldman34, I just PM'd a link to you about how Wal Mart supposedly/reportedly banned a gay couple for life.

Fun fact: they are both lawyers!

Doritosaurus Chex
10th November 09, 10:40 AM
I gotta say, oldman, love the truck:

http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/211.jpg

syberia
10th November 09, 10:57 AM
I just cant walk away though. Despite my rugged exterior.....I have been with her for 20 years.

Habits are hard to break, aren't they? ;)

I will have to ask her. She does LOVE MMA.

But MMA fighters aren't random old ladies on the street or in stores...

10th November 09, 01:22 PM
There is nothing in my bag, it's the slimmest little handbag and I'm very tidy, so no rubbish in the bag in the style that many women tend to favour. Maybe I just need to go to Borders carrying nothing but my bank card. Might work.

They place tags inside the items. Not the big honkin' white plastic things that get taken off at the register, but small tags (http://www.explainthatstuff.com/rfid.html)that still work, despite going through the washer and dryer.....presuming you wash your clothes.

Lebell
10th November 09, 01:36 PM
They place tags inside the items. Not the big honkin' white plastic things that get taken off at the register, but small tags (http://www.explainthatstuff.com/rfid.html)that still work, despite going through the washer and dryer.....presuming you wash your clothes.
yes, its how the alien shadowgovernmet controls our actions and steers our thoughts.

...ehr..why is there blood coming outta my nose and ears?

10th November 09, 01:39 PM
yes, its how the alien shadowgovernmet controls our actions and steers our thoughts.
They should have an easy time with you, then.

...ehr..why is there blood coming outta my nose and ears?
The painters didn't treat you like the delicate flower that you are?

Lebell
10th November 09, 02:13 PM
you know evertime i read the posts on here i cant help but thinking genocide isnt the worst crime against humanity.

EuropIan
10th November 09, 02:18 PM
you know evertime i read the posts on here i cant help but thinking genocide isnt the worst crime against humanity.
you should try reading youtube comments.

tom.f
10th November 09, 02:33 PM

I was setting off the security in stores and finally found a small piece of waxed paper looking thing with a printed circuit looking design on it. It was hidden in a small pocket in my wallet. I threw that away and don't have the problem anymore. The stores that seemed to notice it were a Barnes and Nobles, Target, and Kohls.

Harpy
10th November 09, 04:14 PM
I just need to go shopping nekkid.

Thanks for the pro-tip though Snake, you're the best :)

JohnnyCache
10th November 09, 05:39 PM
I think it's hilarious how this was posted in the guise of actually looking for feedback. You were a dick. Did you think the have-crippled wal-mart lady was going to kidnap/molest your precious kids? Oh man, you put some bass in your voice with an old lady how cool.

Your wife WAS being an utter snob. It does not matter at all that you were in a line - people steal by wearing things out, by putting them inside other merch, by altering boxes...CASHIERS also make mistakes and steal by under or over ringing sometimes. People also steal unattended carts between checkout and the door sometimes, or just put large merch on a dolly and walk confidently out the door with it.

also, socratic, what store personnel can and can't do to customers actually varies pretty widely in the US. Some places, employees can bar people or hold them for short periods physically.

mjs: markup at big box stores is certainly not "2.5x" and more expensive "quality" products do not have lower markups than big box stores. You are utterly confused about their business model. Walmart has a varible markup, just like every place that sells things from more than one category - obviously. Typical markup at a small mom and pop is double - 100%. Buy for 5, sell for 10. I assume this would be "2x" in your example. This is how most msrps are set. What walmart does is keep broad pricing low by having some high markup lines, and by owning supply chains so that they have fewer steps of markup and keep a higher percentage of competitve msrp.

IE, the reason walmart markup is higher on some items on paper is because they own the supply chain - they get the product to retail in fewer steps. You're comparing cost to manufacture to retail cost as though it was the soul form of and factor in markup. You're also flatly comparing things to other things that simply cost more, ie "A ten dollar table from walmart isn't as nice as a 50 one from The Local Table Store" - well of course not. Cheap shit has a role in our lives. AVERAGE walmart markup - their real, total margin - ends up being something like 15%. Which is to say, about the same as other big boxes. Walmart skimps in other areas - fixtures is a huge one, total labor cost another - and also drives wholesale demand and takes a cradle-to-shelf approach with many products.

Finally, they have a duty only to be competitive with their pricing - how much of it they than keep is a matter of how well they run their company. They don't have any particular duty to limit their profit. The right price to charge is one cent less then your competition.

There's a tendency to berate walmart shoppers as though they're simply too fucking dumb to understand that there's nicer stuff out there. They might also be accepting lower quality because, you know, they don't have any fucking money.

Fearless Ukemi
10th November 09, 05:56 PM
So Oldman.... is there something we should know about you and "MOM"?

Walmart levies lifetime ban against gay couple (http://www.dailyfinance.com/2009/11/09/walmart-levies-lifetime-ban-against-gay-couple/?icid=main|main|dl3|link6|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailyfi nance.com%2F2009%2F11%2F09%2Fwalmart-levies-lifetime-ban-against-gay-couple%2F)

socratic
10th November 09, 10:44 PM
Where did you get the idea I dont like non-whites and homosexuals?
YOU ADMITTED TO IT YOURSELF. You said you wouldn't be comfortable with your daughter marrying a non-white (but don't mind a little 'sexual imperialism' if the shoe's on the other foot, of course) and you said you instinctively dislike homosexuals, all because of your up-bringing.

socratic
10th November 09, 10:48 PM

Walmart levies lifetime ban against gay couple (http://www.dailyfinance.com/2009/11/09/walmart-levies-lifetime-ban-against-gay-couple/?icid=main|main|dl3|link6|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailyfi nance.com%2F2009%2F11%2F09%2Fwalmart-levies-lifetime-ban-against-gay-couple%2F)
Wow, that's fucked up. They took the parents away and put the children in the custody of store employees? WHAT THE FUCK?

Shotgun Christening
11th November 09, 06:51 AM
YOU ADMITTED TO IT YOURSELF. You said you wouldn't be comfortable with your daughter marrying a non-white (but don't mind a little 'sexual imperialism' if the shoe's on the other foot, of course) and you said you instinctively dislike homosexuals, all because of your up-bringing.

Not precisely what I said....besides I have reasons I wont discuss here for it.

*HINT*...my wife is black. More like a Vanessa Williams black. Maybe thats why I can undersand my son marrying a black woman.

I think it's hilarious how this was posted in the guise of actually looking for feedback. You were a dick. Did you think the have-crippled wal-mart lady was going to kidnap/molest your precious kids? Oh man, you put some bass in your voice with an old lady how cool.

Your wife WAS being an utter snob. It does not matter at all that you were in a line - people steal by wearing things out, by putting them inside other merch, by altering boxes...CASHIERS also make mistakes and steal by under or over ringing sometimes. People also steal unattended carts between checkout and the door sometimes, or just put large merch on a dolly and walk confidently out the door with it.

Hey JC....do you work hard at being a complete illiterate dumbfuck or does someone dictate your posts?

I asked if anyone else had problems with the stopping thing.

As for me being a dick. She wasnt old, she wasnt crippled, she wasnt your mother. ( I guess that is a redundant statement given that your mother falls into both of the former categories)
The point was....

Did the employee overstep their bounds by grabbing the cart with my kids in it?

Am I being unfair when I say that MOM34 is being a bitch ( I infered that she was being one in the OP but I guess you missed that)

Has anyone else had similar run ins.

I only put my reaction in there so people could get the WHOLE story. Unlike you, when I tell a story I dont leave out the parts that make me look bad. Its hard to get peoples true reaction if you dont disclose all the info. I knew someone was going to ask what my response was.

As for my wife being a snob....she wasnt being a snob. She was being a BITCH. I think I covered this once or twice. I also said that I stop and let them check my receipt when it is just me.
I guess in your haste to "tell oldman34 off ", your already weak reading comprehension skills failed you again.

Shotgun Christening
11th November 09, 06:53 AM

Nah....wasnt me and MOM34. Not enough kids.

Shotgun Christening
11th November 09, 06:53 AM
Wow, that's fucked up. They took the parents away and put the children in the custody of store employees? WHAT THE FUCK?

This was the kind of thing I was wondering about.

Lebell
11th November 09, 08:13 AM
you should try reading youtube comments.

i comment on youtube videos.
especially on the ones of teenage girls singing in front of a cam.
i'll be like: i really love your voice, but i work in the industry myself and you'll really need to lose weight.

or:' great voice, but are you planning to keep your nose the way it is?'

ive trolled katy perry's youtube channel by remarking her forehead is twice the size of her chin, eventually other people ' noticed' it too!

lolol!

Lebell
11th November 09, 08:16 AM

heheh, you seem to know a lot about these things...

11th November 09, 10:26 AM
heheh, you seem to know a lot about these things...

When he passes out the smiley face stickers and demands to see a receipt you will respect his blue-vested authority.

Ajamil
11th November 09, 02:34 PM

Success!

socratic
11th November 09, 06:38 PM
Success!No one likes a fat chick in a book store.

socratic
11th November 09, 06:40 PM
Not precisely what I said....besides I have reasons I wont discuss here for it. You did, actually. You said your upbring was to blame.

*HINT*...my wife is black. More like a Vanessa Williams black. Maybe thats why I can undersand my son marrying a black woman. But you couldn't understand your daughter marrying a black person even though you did. That's racist, duderino, just sayin'.

11th November 09, 06:40 PM
I'm just shocked Lulzy can read.
I figured books were he Kryptonite and merely setting hoof foot in a bookstore would fell her.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
11th November 09, 06:47 PM
mjs: markup at big box stores is certainly not "2.5x" and more expensive "quality" products do not have lower markups than big box stores. You are utterly confused about their business model. Walmart has a varible markup, just like every place that sells things from more than one category - obviously. Typical markup at a small mom and pop is double - 100%. Buy for 5, sell for 10. I assume this would be "2x" in your example. This is how most msrps are set. What walmart does is keep broad pricing low by having some high markup lines, and by owning supply chains so that they have fewer steps of markup and keep a higher percentage of competitve msrp.

IE, the reason walmart markup is higher on some items on paper is because they own the supply chain - they get the product to retail in fewer steps. You're comparing cost to manufacture to retail cost as though it was the soul form of and factor in markup. You're also flatly comparing things to other things that simply cost more, ie "A ten dollar table from walmart isn't as nice as a 50 one from The Local Table Store" - well of course not. Cheap shit has a role in our lives. AVERAGE walmart markup - their real, total margin - ends up being something like 15%. Which is to say, about the same as other big boxes. Walmart skimps in other areas - fixtures is a huge one, total labor cost another - and also drives wholesale demand and takes a cradle-to-shelf approach with many products.

Finally, they have a duty only to be competitive with their pricing - how much of it they than keep is a matter of how well they run their company. They don't have any particular duty to limit their profit. The right price to charge is one cent less then your competition.

There's a tendency to berate walmart shoppers as though they're simply too fucking dumb to understand that there's nicer stuff out there. They might also be accepting lower quality because, you know, they don't have any fucking money.

The 100-150% markup is what I know from the clothing industry, and I was only applying it to WalMart's clothes (which are about %150), furniture, and some other things, not their entire stock.

JohnnyCache
11th November 09, 06:50 PM
Not precisely what I said....besides I have reasons I wont discuss here for it.

*HINT*...my wife is black. More like a Vanessa Williams black. Maybe thats why I can undersand my son marrying a black woman.

Hey JC....do you work hard at being a complete illiterate dumbfuck or does someone dictate your posts?

I asked if anyone else had problems with the stopping thing.

As for me being a dick. She wasnt old, she wasnt crippled, she wasnt your mother. ( I guess that is a redundant statement given that your mother falls into both of the former categories)
The point was....

Did the employee overstep their bounds by grabbing the cart with my kids in it?

Am I being unfair when I say that MOM34 is being a bitch ( I infered that she was being one in the OP but I guess you missed that)

Has anyone else had similar run ins.

I only put my reaction in there so people could get the WHOLE story. Unlike you, when I tell a story I dont leave out the parts that make me look bad. Its hard to get peoples true reaction if you dont disclose all the info. I knew someone was going to ask what my response was.

As for my wife being a snob....she wasnt being a snob. She was being a BITCH. I think I covered this once or twice. I also said that I stop and let them check my receipt when it is just me.
I guess in your haste to "tell oldman34 off ", your already weak reading comprehension skills failed you again.

You're a real fucking punk. Is everyone from Dog Cock Holler stupid or do they just send you out into the world so everyone will think so and leave their little slice of heaven unfucked with?

You asked what we thought of the situation and I told you - your wife was a bitch, you over-reacted. Since that seems to be what you think yourself, the fact that you worked so hard to find fault with my answer speaks volumes about the roots and validity of said fault.

JohnnyCache
11th November 09, 06:52 PM
Unlike you, when I tell a story I dont leave out the parts that make me look bad.\.

please specify EXACTLY what incident or story you're talking about or redact your statement

JohnnyCache
11th November 09, 06:54 PM
As far as the detaining the kids goes, I don't think the woman putting her hand on your wife's cart was out of line. Children would be a license to steal if you couldn't so much as slow a mother on her way out the door. The thing with the gay couple? Bullshit. That store and that police department were totally fucking out of line.

As far as other incidents go, walmart has a pretty spotty track record with store police - I remember once incident in the news where some walmart LP's tackled and restrained a guy until he suffocated.

Shotgun Christening
11th November 09, 07:46 PM
please specify EXACTLY what incident or story you're talking about or redact your statement

Im not redacting anything.

Are you playing MW2 or not?

Shotgun Christening
11th November 09, 07:51 PM
As far as the detaining the kids goes, I don't think the woman putting her hand on your wife's cart was out of line. Children would be a license to steal if you couldn't so much as slow a mother on her way out the door. The thing with the gay couple? Bullshit. That store and that police department were totally fucking out of line.

No it wasnt on the cart it was across one of the kids chests. I cant really explain how she was standing. Kind of like she stepped in fromt of my wife and pulled the basket to her seperating her from the basket. Id almsot ahve to show you.
I understand about people using their kids as a way of stealing. I once saw a lady who put stuff under her baby in the baby carrier.
I tried that but the bookshelf wouldnt fit.

As far as other incidents go, walmart has a pretty spotty track record with store police - I remember once incident in the news where some walmart LP's tackled and restrained a guy until he suffocated.

Suffocated? Was he actually stealing anything ( not that that makes it allright)

your wife was a bitch, you over-reacted

One day you will have kids. Youll understand better then. Maybe.

Oh and isnt WAS being.....she IS one.

Phrost
11th November 09, 08:36 PM
I once dated a chick who got angry at me for blowing off the door greeter at Walmart.

Of course, this was a few minutes after me blowing her off when she was hinting I should buy her a stereo.

Fucking California women.

Shotgun Christening
11th November 09, 08:39 PM
I once dated a chick who got angry at me for blowing off the door greeter at Walmart.

Of course, this was a few minutes after me blowing her off when she was hinting I should buy her a stereo.

Fucking California women.

YOU ASSHOLE...HOW DARE YOU NOT STOP FOR THE OLD LADY AND SHOW HER YOUR FUCKING RECEIPT? DICK FACE COW FUCKERS LIKE YOU ARE WHAT IS MAKING THIS COUNTRY GO TO HELL IN A HANDBASKET.

On a lighter note....did you get MW2 yet or are you being a cheap ass.

Phrost
11th November 09, 09:12 PM
It was a 50 year old Filipino dude.

I'll probably wait until it's on the bargain rack.

socratic
11th November 09, 09:32 PM

I'll probably wait until it's on the bargain rack.It's amazing you didn't get bolo'd.

JohnnyCache
12th November 09, 03:09 AM
No it wasnt on the cart it was across one of the kids chests. I cant really explain how she was standing. Kind of like she stepped in fromt of my wife and pulled the basket to her seperating her from the basket. Id almsot ahve to show you.
I understand about people using their kids as a way of stealing. I once saw a lady who put stuff under her baby in the baby carrier.
I tried that but the bookshelf wouldnt fit.

Suffocated? Was he actually stealing anything ( not that that makes it allright)

One day you will have kids. Youll understand better then. Maybe.

Oh and isnt WAS being.....she IS one.

if she touched your kids she was out of line. That's a little different.

shoplifter details:

http://www.homelandstupidity.us/2005/08/10/wal-mart-employees-kill-suspected-shoplifter/

re mw

gamertag is johnnycachetbk

disclaimer: I suck. I'm worse than Stick. I wish Asia wasn't shooting actual terrorists because he's a pimp at it.

re kids: my strategy is to have many but let the husbands raise them.

re: the internet: seriously none of this stuff bothers me that much. Being all sweary and dickish is just how we post here as far as I'm concerned.

JohnnyCache
12th November 09, 03:10 AM

gamestop is doing 25% bonus trade on it

Shotgun Christening
12th November 09, 06:55 AM
if she touched your kids she was out of line. That's a little different.

I thought so too.

shoplifter details:

http://www.homelandstupidity.us/2005/08/10/wal-mart-employees-kill-suspected-shoplifter/

Damn.

re mw

gamertag is johnnycachetbk

disclaimer: I suck. I'm worse than Stick. I wish Asia wasn't shooting actual terrorists because he's a pimp at it.

I wish I had seen this last night. Ill hit you up next time we are on. No worries about sucking though, we can fix that.

re kids: my strategy is to have many but let the husbands raise them.

Is that why I have so many? Next time dont be so generous with my wife.

re: the internet: seriously none of this stuff bothers me that much. Being all sweary and dickish is just how we post here as far as I'm concerned.

It doesnt bother me at all. Everybody has their opinion. I like to give you grief.

Like I said, I will hit you up when Im on. Probably tonight.

Shotgun Christening
12th November 09, 06:58 AM

Dont be such a pussy. We dont care if you suck. Im going to give you loads of shit for it, but I am not that worried about my stats.

Now trade in some games and get to playing.

Lebell
12th November 09, 07:21 AM
hey i got an idea, just dont shop at wallmart!

you guys might be suroprised to learn im an european version of amerikun white trash, well moneywise that is.
so i have to shop at a slightly similar type of 'supermarket', it's called the Aldi or Lidl, everything is relatively cheap as fuck cos they buy their products from the tjernobyl region or something.
now if i know im going to a store where everything is some 40 to 50% cheaper then other stores im not going to expect to encounter any friendly civilised personel, that would be unrealistic.

no my friends, im going to asccept the fact im a poor dude along with the rest of the por fuckers shopping and working in that store.
i get in line, bag my own stuff, ignore the barking cassiere woman wth the alcoholic face and get the hell out of there.

this reminds me, i need to go there today cos im almost outta kool-aid.

EuropIan
12th November 09, 08:34 AM
you can't compare lidl and Aldi to walmart

Phrost
12th November 09, 10:13 AM
gamestop is doing 25% bonus trade on it

So does that mean I could just bring in the 25 games I already own and trade it in for MW2, or they'll give me a full 25% of the value of each game I trade in towards it?

In a related story, I once ran an annoying chav out of team chat in MW1 by making fun of his cock garbling accent and inability to speak his own fucking native language, with a side dish of feigned surprise at the UK extending his teenage mom's dole to cover an internet connection and Xbox live account.

Then I threw two grenades in a random direction and logged out.

Kid Miracleman
12th November 09, 10:38 AM
shoplifter details:

http://www.homelandstupidity.us/2005/08/10/wal-mart-employees-kill-suspected-shoplifter/Huh... I used to shop at that Wal-Mart a few summers ago when I was living with my brother and commuting to Houston for an internship.

Kein Haar
12th November 09, 10:39 AM
Costco has a policy of checking every receipt of every person who leaves.

I go there pretty frequently which means...

My pimp-hand has tremendous callouses.

Lebell
12th November 09, 10:39 AM
In a related story, I once ran an annoying chav out of team chat in MW1 by making fun of his cock garbling accent and inability to speak his own fucking native language, with a side dish of feigned surprise at the UK extending his teenage mom's dole to cover an internet connection and Xbox live account.

Try moaning and heavy breathing, that really annoys people.

' mmmm yeah...yeah give it to me...'

' nnngggg...oh yeah thats it!'

etc.

I used to do it while playing cod3 on xboxlive.

Kein Haar
12th November 09, 11:06 AM
Johnny Cache,

Mules only go about 20 miles a day before they need R&R, so a 10 mile radius is about the geographical limit of those from Possum Holler....if you plan to return home.

But seriously folks, this is a good example of a vague complaint I always make about the shiftless, fucking morons who make MY life difficult. It's only been kinda recently that I've been able to put it into words.

It's about those who don't understand the appetite of administrations and beaurocracies.

For most of us, it starts when we go to school and experience mysterious things like "teacher institute days" or we're subjected to rules and policies which we may not agree with, and may never get a direct explanation for.

So then we grow up...get driver licenses, insurance, go to college, deal with student aid, get a job etc. The job may very well be a cog in some beaurocratic wheel. Then we start "getting it". Ah, yes...this is why such-and-such person needs X piece of paper. Ok.

So when many of us, are say, arrested....or have to show a receipt at Wal-Mart we understand on an immediate and instinctual level that there is a back-story to the process. We just "get it", immediately.

So the following possibilities exist for the morans who don't "get it" like the rest of the world:

-They are poor [______ ] trash who's never had a driver's license, never had a job, skipped school, never had enough money to warrant dealing with a bank, never had private insurance, real estate worries, no need for an accountant etc etc etc.

And that applies to some people. They literally DO NOT "GET IT".

"I was just here. Whyz you gotz to fingerprint me AGAIN?"

"Because part of this confirms your I.D. when we get an A.F.I.S. response, and...."

"Main, you know who I am."

And that can go on and on....

With some of these assholes you'd have to start with the clay accounting tablets in cuneiform. Zero concept of the need for "stuff" beyond immediate gratification.

-The other possiblity is that the person REFUSES to "get it", even though they fully freak-out when people get in the way of THEIR OWN admin processes. Oh, I'm sure Mrs. 34 bitches about the incompetent assholes she deals with at work.

And I'd love to see her drive.

Narcissistic bitch.

Edit: I read everything more carefully after I posted this. She wasn't "being" a bitch, as you implied. She IS a bitch.

And hey, Mr. OCD, maybe you should think about trimming your explanations before yout start freaking out about everyone else's "reading comprehension". This isn't the first time by a long shot. People are reduced to distilling the jist of your encyclopedic pointlessness....and then you get on someone's ass about missing one thing you "implied".

O, pix of ur wife plz thnx.

EuropIan
12th November 09, 12:01 PM
It has also something to do with "you can't tell me what to do"ism

Kein Haar
12th November 09, 12:08 PM
That's common, yes. But still, a lot of people aren't exactly being defiant. They go along with the process as long as they get some sort of explanation. Point is, I can't believe a lot of the stuff I have to actually explain.

Oldfuck's wife...she knows better. So, she's definately just the defiant variety. I doubt she'd even want an explanation, even if the greeter has every rational reason ready to recite.

EuropIan
12th November 09, 12:12 PM
I always ask if there is something else I should know if I have to fill out a form I'm not familiar with.

Stuff, like, say is there a second form I need to fill out after the first one.

Most public administrators usually know what the common pitfalls are.

Shotgun Christening
12th November 09, 04:18 PM
So does that mean I could just bring in the 25 games I already own and trade it in for MW2, or they'll give me a full 25% of the value of each game I trade in towards it?

You trade in 25 games and you will have cash left to spend.

They are giving an additional 25% more for them. a 10 dollar trade in is now 12.50.

I traded in 3 games and got 10 extra bucks. I paid a toal of 15.26 for mine and that was with the $3 warranty in case one of MOM34s crumb grinders scratched the disk.

Shotgun Christening
12th November 09, 04:25 PM
So the following possibilities exist for the morans who don't "get it" like the rest of the world:

The irony is palpable.

EuropIan
12th November 09, 04:26 PM
Doubly so

12th November 09, 04:38 PM
You trade in 25 games and you will have cash left to spend.

They are giving an additional 25% more for them. a 10 dollar trade in is now 12.50.

I traded in 3 games and got 10 extra bucks. I paid a toal of 15.26 for mine
Why does this stink of some manner of Bizarro Universe Hillbilly Arithmetic?

and that was with the $3 warranty in case one of MOM34s crumb grinders scratched the disk.
Don't you mean one of JC's?

Harpy
12th November 09, 04:49 PM
http://northhigh73.com/Really%20Old/Televison/The%20Beverly%20Hillbillies.jpg

Shotgun Christening
12th November 09, 05:55 PM
Don't you mean one of JC's?

He owes me some money, and his girlfriends a bitch.

Kein Haar
12th November 09, 06:08 PM
The irony is palpable.

Do you know where "moran" came from?

Look it up.

Shotgun Christening
12th November 09, 06:13 PM
Do you know where "moran" came from?

Look it up.

Youre middle name?

Harpy
12th November 09, 06:44 PM
Stay tuned for the American National Spelling Championships!

Doritosaurus Chex
12th November 09, 07:08 PM
You people...

http://memewatch.com/thelist/archives/pix/morans.jpg

EuropIan
12th November 09, 07:12 PM
way to give it away, Sunchips

Doritosaurus Chex
12th November 09, 07:29 PM
It had to be done. morans is the basics of the basics.

EuropIan
12th November 09, 07:43 PM
Yeah, but now we get that post from odlman34 about how he knew that all along, cuz he said irony

socratic
13th November 09, 07:48 AM
It has also something to do with "you can't tell me what to do"ismThis is why I hate working in the service industry. Because store owners and managers do have a pimp-hand but it's phenomenally bad business to use it. So as much as they spend money trying to have efficient, capable and stable workers, it's way better for the bottom line to just let your workers take shit than turf out a motherfucker for being a motherfucker. "Wanna swear and scream at my workers, eh? Get the fuck out of my store. Go now before I have you arrested for tresspassing." You will never hear that in the sweeping majority of stores.

hey i got an idea, just dont shop at wallmart!

you guys might be suroprised to learn im an european version of amerikun white trash, well moneywise that is.
so i have to shop at a slightly similar type of 'supermarket', it's called the Aldi or Lidl, everything is relatively cheap as fuck cos they buy their products from the tjernobyl region or something.
now if i know im going to a store where everything is some 40 to 50% cheaper then other stores im not going to expect to encounter any friendly civilised personel, that would be unrealistic.Heh, we have Aldi here too. The funny thing is though that despit being a super-duper discount type place they pay their workers crazy amounts of money for the simplest of labours.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
13th November 09, 03:40 PM
This is why I hate working in the service industry. Because store owners and managers do have a pimp-hand but it's phenomenally bad business to use it. So as much as they spend money trying to have efficient, capable and stable workers, it's way better for the bottom line to just let your workers take shit than turf out a motherfucker for being a motherfucker. "Wanna swear and scream at my workers, eh? Get the fuck out of my store. Go now before I have you arrested for tresspassing." You will never hear that in the sweeping majority of stores.

This exact thing actually happened with the first owner of my previous pizza job. Some biker type dude took offense of my face or something, and the boss told him to get the fuck out of his store.

socratic
13th November 09, 05:05 PM
This exact thing actually happened with the first owner of my previous pizza job. Some biker type dude took offense of my face or something, and the boss told him to get the fuck out of his store.Oh snap. I have never seen that happen and I've been working in the service industry for 6 years now.

bob
13th November 09, 05:54 PM
I don't see how it's bad business. Particularly if you work in a store where you value good staff and want to keep them and, even more important, you want to encourage a certain type of customer and environment. I mean, I wouldn't want to shop somewhere that tolerates people abusing staff without turfing them out.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
13th November 09, 05:57 PM
That boss could be an asshole, but he knew how to get rid of problem customers and how to act like the good customers were a heavenly gift from the Lord on High.

There was another instance where this absolute bitch was demanding a refill and he lied and told her that refills were full price. He even claimed that the other tables had pre-paid for refills when she pointed them out. She left in a fuss and all the customers exchanged knowing grins because they didn't want her around either.

socratic
14th November 09, 06:23 AM
I don't see how it's bad business. Particularly if you work in a store where you value good staff and want to keep them and, even more important, you want to encourage a certain type of customer and environment. I mean, I wouldn't want to shop somewhere that tolerates people abusing staff without turfing them out.Because your business doesn't need a reputation that it fails to serve people adequately and then throws them out when they complain.

It's all about what the asshole who gets turfed out is going to tell 200 of his friends and loved ones, and who they're going to tell, etc. Reputation is everything. This is sort of the ideas my bosses have espoused. Also why I can be fired for wearing my uniform whilst consuming alcohol.

bob
14th November 09, 07:51 AM
I'd be very surprised if your business has a policy which tolerates abusive behaviour towards staff members. Particularly as any policy which didn't actively discourage it would contravene workplace health and safety regulations.

14th November 09, 09:41 AM
I'd be very surprised if your business has a policy which tolerates abusive behaviour towards staff members. Particularly as any policy which didn't actively discourage it would contravene workplace health and safety regulations.

Honestly, it depends on the customer, the staff member and how much money the customer is/has/will be spending.

Ajamil
14th November 09, 01:37 PM
I know for a fact that if you spend over 50,000 dollars at one time in a Macy's, you're allowed to rape the perfume counter girl. It's a fact.

socratic
14th November 09, 07:10 PM

Not so much as in the dude's beating you up sort of abusive, but you could get pretty fuckin' hostile before you got asked to leave. It's not so much a written policy as it is how the higher ups will behave. If you're hostile/obviously doing something sneaky/whatever they're more likely to appease you when you get angry than they are to ask you to leave. I saw a customer threaten to attack one of my bosses 3 times before the Big Boss turfed the customer out.

socratic
14th November 09, 07:10 PM
I know for a fact that if you spend over 50,000 dollars at one time in a Macy's, you're allowed to rape the perfume counter girl. It's a fact.Is that a right in perpituity or a one-off raping?

Shotgun Christening
14th November 09, 07:25 PM
Is that a right in perpituity or a one-off raping?

Depends on the sale they are having.

socratic
14th November 09, 10:20 PM
Depends on the sale they are having.10% off all violent sexual assaults

FickleFingerOfFate
14th November 09, 10:32 PM
A 'get out of jail free' card for the first 3 customers.

Ajamil
15th November 09, 01:04 AM
As a diamond member, you get your pick of counter girl.

socratic
15th November 09, 03:20 AM
As a diamond member, you get your pick of counter girl.Otherwise you have to ravenously ravage the first one you lay eyes on. Have to pay an additional 5 dollars if you rip or otherwise damage the stockings.

Lebell
15th November 09, 05:35 AM
Heh, we have Aldi here too. The funny thing is though that despit being a super-duper discount type place they pay their workers crazy amounts of money for the simplest of labours.

huh?
crazy amount of money as in a lot?
over here aldi is known to be a bunch of slavedrivers.
you dont work for aldi unless you absolutely need to.
everything is cheap about that place.
i like going there because it makes me feel overdressed in comparison to the other shoppers, and i don't get that a lot of times.
:-(

socratic
15th November 09, 06:39 AM
huh?
crazy amount of money as in a lot?
over here aldi is known to be a bunch of slavedrivers.
you dont work for aldi unless you absolutely need to.
everything is cheap about that place.
i like going there because it makes me feel overdressed in comparison to the other shoppers, and i don't get that a lot of times.
:-(

A lot as in $24/hr to stack shelves. They'll work you fucking hard but they'll pay you heaps is what I heard. 24 an hour is a FUCKLOAD for unskilled labour in a store. Like 5/3rds more than another store to do the same job.

Aldi has the market cornered here for 'really fucking cheap carbon copies of other's goods' so I think they're rollin' in dough in these parts.

Lebell
15th November 09, 07:09 AM
that is indeed a lot of money, i wonder if the same goes for the people over here.

socratic
15th November 09, 07:19 AM
that is indeed a lot of money, i wonder if the same goes for the people over here.I was tempted to join but the 'working you really hard' bit didn't appeal too much.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
15th November 09, 07:40 AM
$24 in Australian fun money doesn't come out to like $3.50 USD does it? I'd work pretty hard for $24 USD/hr.

Ajamil
15th November 09, 01:23 PM
To stack shelves? Basically to lift things all day? They'll pay me $24/hr for a gym membership? Do you have to deal with people? Probably a lot less than the amo0unt I deal with them now...and that pig hunt is coming up...movin to Aus is lookin good for a man with no ties to his current residence.

Cullion
15th November 09, 07:05 PM
24 Australian dollars is just over 22 US dollars right now. Personal income and payroll taxes don't look too high either (way less than in the UK, for sure).

You better be good with a bowie knife though. The place is full of venomous insect/reptile/sabre-toothed mutants and crazed desert nomads who will gut you for the contents of your petrol tank.

And all the houses are underground because of Kangaroo stampedes and dust storms, and there's no ozone layer.

It's like Tatooine without the advanced technology.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
15th November 09, 07:28 PM
Telling me that Australia is like Star Wars is not a good disincentive.
A better disincentive would be the high cost of getting anything that isn't Australian there. Don't Levi's cost a cool $100? And you have to import video games and walk uphill both ways to the post office to get them?

Cullion
15th November 09, 07:31 PM
You won't need, or have time, for any silly distraction that isn't Australian. You'll be too busy patching up the holes in your radiation shelter and scavenging spare parts for your truck before the alcohol-soaked zombies smash their way in and beat you to death with cricket bats.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
15th November 09, 07:34 PM
Let me know when they get landspeeders and space ports and I'll be on the first YT-1300 for Mos Sydney.

Cullion
15th November 09, 07:34 PM
See this foreboding brown rock in the midst of radiation baked scrubland?

http://www.duatravel.com/site_images/destinations/locations/ayers_rock.jpg

Australians think this is a remarkable place of outstanding natural beauty. To some of them it even has 'spiritual' significance.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Cullion
15th November 09, 07:36 PM
This was the first hit on google images when I searched on 'Australian culture'. I'm not shitting you, try it yourself:-

http://www.inkcinct.com.au/Web/CARTOONS/2007/2007-679-Australian-culture-tuckerbox-dog.jpg

Cullion
15th November 09, 07:37 PM
This was also on the first page for 'Australian culture'

http://www.thylazine.org/gallery/roadroos/Roo01-2034a.jpg

These people, they.. they're not like us.

Arjuna, MJS, be safe guys. Be safe.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
16th November 09, 12:31 AM
Look, I can handle myself now. I'm going out West, to make my fortune, and you can't stop me.

nihilist
16th November 09, 12:50 AM
My question is, was MOM34 in the right by not stopping?

Not sure, but how long has it been since she, you know... arrived?

Judging by her behavior it would seem that you need to spend a little more time downtown.

socratic
16th November 09, 02:33 AM
Telling me that Australia is like Star Wars is not a good disincentive.
A better disincentive would be the high cost of getting anything that isn't Australian there. Don't Levi's cost a cool $100? And you have to import video games and walk uphill both ways to the post office to get them?

A. Yes, Levis are fucking expensive. B. Yes, but that just means new games are like 90 bucks. C. No, you have to hike up Mt Doom.

Hitting wildlife with our cars is a national passtime, right up there with drinking beer, saying "g'day" and cricket.

CRICKEY.

socratic
16th November 09, 02:45 AM
Just remember the no 1 reason for a day off work in Australia: 9k0ety5Vado

You gotta be fucking tough to live here.

Ajamil
16th November 09, 04:45 AM
Possum's no big deal. Used to have them in Mississippi. And I hear that Aussie's and the Krishna cult get along well.

socratic
16th November 09, 06:21 AM
Possum's no big deal. Used to have them in Mississippi. And I hear that Aussie's and the Krishna cult get along well.You're the first Hari Krishna I have ever spoken to. I had no idea what Hare Krishna really was until I spoke to you.

I know there's temples around but it's still a very small movement, at least in terms of public awareness. Really you'd only know about it if you were already into Indian religion methinks

socratic
16th November 09, 06:22 AM
Our possums look a little bit more like cats than American possums. Ours are also marsupial.

http://www.redorbit.com/modules/reflib/article_images/42_b9b3635c9420efc3635866106dca9286.jpg

Shotgun Christening
16th November 09, 06:39 AM
Possum's no big deal. Used to have them in Mississippi. And I hear that Aussie's and the Krishna cult get along well.

We still have them.

Shotgun Christening
16th November 09, 06:40 AM
Our possums look a little bit more like cats than American possums. Ours are also marsupial.

http://www.redorbit.com/modules/reflib/article_images/42_b9b3635c9420efc3635866106dca9286.jpg

Ya'lls cats must be fucked up then.

Ajamil
16th November 09, 07:36 AM
We still have them. True. More accurate to say Miss. used to have me. Aren't all possum marsupials? I thought it was the only marsupial native to the Americas.

You're the first Hari Krishna I have ever spoken to. I had no idea what Hare Krishna really was until I spoke to you. And we get along, don't we? See?

Edit: Finally got to see the possum pic you put up. Those are cute! Our possum are the Nightbreed version of yours.

http://www-tc.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/bonediggers/images/evol-opossum-l.jpg

socratic
16th November 09, 07:59 AM
And we get along, don't we? See? I'm going to find every Indian temple in my city one day and cheat my way into a free communal meal from all of them. Also yes, I think you're one rad dood. When I inevitably come to the US I'll have to look you up.

Edit: Finally got to see the possum pic you put up. Those are cute! Our possum are the Nightbreed version of yours.
They're really cute and scary as fuck to listen to.They literally scream, like, a fucking banshee from hell fortelling the end of the world. It's insane. You'll be out camping with your dog and you hear "KRYEAAAAAAAAH!!! SCREAAAAAAAAAAH!

I see them around every now and again because my city's got a lot of bushland. One came into my front yard once。My friend and I were sitting on my driveway chatting at night… And along comes what looks like my cat. Turns out it's a very friendly possum who then, upon being spotted, runs up my tree to about waist-height, waits there, And then periodically tries to approach, then flees up the tree again.

I saw a possum once slowly, quietly creeping across a beam at a resteraunt。It was way up on the beams supporting the veranda roof and the possum was doing it's damn best ninja impression. Funny as hell.

socratic
16th November 09, 08:05 AM
Ya'lls cats must be fucked up then.I said 'more like', not 'Identical to'. Your possums are rats, ours are like cat-monkeys with pouches.

Kein Haar
16th November 09, 09:46 AM
Ours are probably the most disturbing species of suburban wildlife ever.

They have naked prehensile tails, they eat other's road-kill corpses, they get into garages and then hiss and refuse to budge. And then once you're convinced they are these slow, plodding morons, you'll see one turn on the jets and you realize they could wtfpwn you if they were inclined.

Fuck...opossums.

nihilist
16th November 09, 01:15 PM
When cornered Opossums will hiss and show their teeth but this is just an act they are very placid.

If threat continues Opossums will “play possum” It will go into a coma like state and appear dead.
It even secretes a smell similar to the smell of a dead animal.

Opossums are immune to most diseases including Rabies

Opossums have an Opposable Thumb

Opossums are omnivorous. they will eat any dead, rotting thing in your yard.

Opossums will not attack your pets.

Opossums are awesome.

Kein Haar
16th November 09, 01:19 PM
You speak with a forked tongue, Father of lies.

16th November 09, 01:22 PM
Wal-Catraz sells Possum?

nihilist
16th November 09, 01:32 PM
It's a sad day when the misunderstood misfits of marsupialism are rejected by sociociders.

Ajamil
16th November 09, 01:41 PM
By being immune to rabies, that means they can spread the disease without ever succumbing to it themselves.

nihilist
16th November 09, 01:46 PM
They cannot carry the disease, no.

16th November 09, 01:52 PM
Much like Reese with homosexuality, they cannot carry the disease only transmit it.

nihilist
16th November 09, 02:06 PM
That doesn't make any sense, dude.

FickleFingerOfFate
16th November 09, 02:12 PM
The rampant syphilis is starting to effect his mental acuity.

Kein Haar
16th November 09, 03:27 PM
Raccoons do everything opossums do, but they don't stink, they are cute, they are man enough to not play dead and have fuzzy tails.

Cullion
16th November 09, 03:36 PM
Should I have gone ahead and skull fucked her just to prove a point?

This isnt the first time something like this has happened. I hear lots of other stories from people.

Please share your stories. If you feel the need to make a story up to fit in then please seek the psycho anal ize forums for help.

It doesn't matter that there isn't a sign. They ask everybody the same question. It's their job. They're usually elderly and not being paid alot. They might get fired if they don't ask.

Pretending the person isn't there is just plain rude bro.

If your wife thinks she's too important to pull a paper ticket out of her pocket unless there's a written sign instructing her to do so, then I think she needs to switch to decaf.

nihilist
16th November 09, 04:03 PM
Raccoons do everything opossums do, but they don't stink, they are cute, they are man enough to not play dead and have fuzzy tails.

Racoons were cute when they came in the pet door and killed my friend's
dog.

Racoons were cute when they tore up my landscaping and used the water feature to wash their ass.

Racoons were cute when they sent people to the ER and gave them rabies.

Yeah, real fucking cute.

BTW, have you seen my new coonskin cap?

It's kinda cute.

KO'd N DOA
16th November 09, 04:11 PM
People only have authority over you when you give it to them.

The little blue vest with that sardonic yellow face button - hollow zombie eyes on the once-was-human...how do you surrender to that?

nihilist
16th November 09, 04:13 PM
People only have authority over you when you give it to them.

The little blue vest with that sardonic yellow face button - hollow zombie eyes on the once-was-human...how do you surrender to that?

Crush the enemy
See them driven before you
Hear the lamentation of their children

KO'd N DOA
16th November 09, 04:14 PM
Racoons were cute when they came in the pet door and killed my friend's
dog.

Racoons were cute when they tore up my landscaping and used the water feature to wash their ass.

What kinda 'dog' gets hunted by Racoons?

Racoons are hygenic, they was their food before eating. I raised a baby racoon by bottle. Way cuter than a kitten...

16th November 09, 04:15 PM
Greet the customer
See them smiley-faced stickered before you
See the documentation of their purchase

nihilist
16th November 09, 04:17 PM
Do not wield the opossum crystal at castle Walmart

Rather, don the racoonsuit and fuck shit up.

nihilist
16th November 09, 04:22 PM
What kinda 'dog' gets hunted by Racoons?

Dead ones.

Racoons are hygenic

What is hygenic about rabies?

they was their food before eating.

English plz.

I raised a baby racoon by bottle. Way cuter than a kitten...

Oh? does he sleep next to you?

He's standing right next to you with a knife to your throat making you repeat these lies, isn't he?

nihilist
16th November 09, 04:36 PM
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/392/31806403.jpg

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/3429/1raccoonattackzp.jpg

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/8448/rabiesalertstanleyparkv.jpg

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/7054/raccoon1.jpg

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2272/funnypicturesraccooncam.jpg

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/7030/raccoon.jpg

KO'd N DOA
16th November 09, 05:22 PM
They wash their food....Laver Raton...

Shotgun Christening
16th November 09, 06:16 PM
I said 'more like', not 'Identical to'. Your possums are rats, ours are like cat-monkeys with pouches.

WTF kind of fucked up cat-monkeys y'all got?

socratic
16th November 09, 06:38 PM
WTF kind of fucked up cat-monkeys y'all got?
Like this:t1H2Vw2QkU4

Kein Haar
18th November 09, 11:31 AM
I've never seen Reese this fired up.

I'm going to start a captive breeding program, and feed them all sorts of supplements to make them super strong and mega cute/fuzzy.

And then put toothpicks in their eyelids and make them watch oppossums performing genocide on their kind.

And then release them en masse.

nihilist
18th November 09, 12:41 PM
Alright, that's it. I'm deploying adolescent radioactive blackbelt opossums to your location.

Harpy
18th November 09, 08:18 PM
Who knew A was so 'into' animals!? A true brother of world harmony. I suggest you strip down for a PETA ad highlighting the cuteness of raccoons.

Kein Haar
18th November 09, 08:43 PM
They're only cute compared to oppossums. And firebush lebs.

Vieux Normand
18th November 09, 08:46 PM
I've never seen Reese this fired up.

Seems every sociocider is all cool, calm and laid-back when discussing any subject...until one particular topic is brought up which gets them all emotional and shit, and one can see their self-control go into the shitter.

Cullion? The monarchy.

HappyOldGuy? Affirmative action.

Reese? Raccoons.

Not having been on this forum very long, I wonder if veterans might point out what single issue sets off some of the other longtime regulars--what really turns the thumbscrews on their genitalia...

...'cause nothing is more entertaining than pushing somebody's buttons.

Harpy
18th November 09, 08:51 PM
Great idea for a thread Vieux, WHAT BUTTON TO PUSH ON A SOCIOCIDER (and how hard).

Vieux Normand
18th November 09, 08:54 PM
^ It's all yours, Lily.

*just on the off-chance that "getting delegated" REALLY PISSES LILY OFF*

HappyOldGuy
18th November 09, 09:20 PM
Hey, I missed this.

Say hello to my downstairs neighbor.http://server2.uploadit.org/files/cdesmarais-raccoon.jpg

socratic
18th November 09, 10:02 PM
Seems every sociocider is all cool, calm and laid-back when discussing any subject...until one particular topic is brought up which gets them all emotional and shit, and one can see their self-control go into the shitter.

Cullion? The monarchy.

HappyOldGuy? Affirmative action.

Reese? Raccoons.

Not having been on this forum very long, I wonder if veterans might point out what single issue sets off some of the other longtime regulars--what really turns the thumbscrews on their genitalia...

...'cause nothing is more entertaining than pushing somebody's buttons. Oldman will lose his shit if you make a 'lol southern racists' joke.

Kein Haar
19th November 09, 01:19 AM
Hey Abbo,

It just occurred to me that the King's Crossing chick did that "hey" thing...or was imitating people who did.

"Oi, bro, I heard you slept with my cousin, hey!"
"Naw man, I didn't for shit, hey!"

nihilist
19th November 09, 01:40 AM
They're only cute compared to oppossums. And firebush lebs.

That's like saying a girl is cute when you compare her to Lily.

Shotgun Christening
19th November 09, 07:38 AM
Oldman will lose his shit if you make a 'lol southern racists' joke.

Wrong.

socratic gets upset when you remind him how his great grandaddy raped an aboriginal woman and she showed up with a little mixed baby.
In an attempt to prove how white he was he took his friends and family out on a skull bashing trip in the outback.

So how many abo children did he end up killing? I think he missed the important one.

socratic
19th November 09, 08:54 AM
Hey Abbo,

It just occurred to me that the King's Crossing chick did that "hey" thing...or was imitating people who did.

"Oi, bro, I heard you slept with my cousin, hey!"
"Naw man, I didn't for shit, hey!"Hey dood,
That's more a wog thing. Although on paper it sounds very New Zealander.

socratic
19th November 09, 08:55 AM
Wrong.

socratic gets upset when you remind him how his great grandaddy raped an aboriginal woman and she showed up with a little mixed baby.
In an attempt to prove how white he was he took his friends and family out on a skull bashing trip in the outback.

So how many abo children did he end up killing? I think he missed the important one.Can you at least stop fucking your sister long enough to type your message clearly?

Kein Haar
19th November 09, 09:57 AM
I thought it was a Queensland thing. One of you people said that.

Shotgun Christening
19th November 09, 10:10 AM
Can you at least stop fucking your sister long enough to type your message clearly?

Im sorry, I couldnt hear you for the sound of baby abo skulls being crushed behind you. What did you say?

Oops, you got some blood on you.

billy sol hurok
19th November 09, 12:36 PM
I thought it was a Queensland thing. One of you people said that.
http://www.filmofilia.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/robertdjr.jpg

Kein Haar
19th November 09, 03:15 PM
I don't get it.

19th November 09, 03:19 PM
I don't get it (http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=what+you+mean+you+people).

Kein Haar
19th November 09, 03:54 PM
Ok...what should I type into the google search engine?

FickleFingerOfFate
19th November 09, 03:58 PM

Patience is not one of your strong points, is it.

billy sol hurok
19th November 09, 03:58 PM

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Snake Plissken again."

<Enter>

Kein Haar
19th November 09, 06:13 PM
Here's what it gave me.

http://forums.49ers.com/messageboard/showthread.php?t=71562&page=2

Vieux Normand
19th November 09, 07:31 PM
Oldman will lose his shit if you make a 'lol southern racists' joke.

Why? What's wrong with southern racists?

Some of them, for example, prefer the Confederate Flag over the Stars 'n' Stripes.

This shows a refined sense of aesthetics: the former--due to such qualities as symmetry--is far more appealing than the latter. It goes much better on a t-shirt, the back of a jacket or on a cap.

nihilist
19th November 09, 09:02 PM
Looks great as a backdrop to a hangin'.

socratic
19th November 09, 10:23 PM
I thought it was a Queensland thing. One of you people said that.I said that, and it is a Queenslander thing, but it isn't just a Queenslander thing. It's also a lower-class thing. And a wog thing. And a New Zealander thing. I think Queenslanders say it a lot more often though. I worked with a Queenslander chick who said it so much everything she said sounded like a rhetorical question.

Sort of like how anyone can and does say 'y'all' but it's most typically spoken by people from the South.

Im sorry, I couldnt hear you for the sound of baby abo skulls being crushed behind you. What did you say?

Oops, you got some blood on you.If you're trying to annoy me you're going to have to try harder.

I find it ironic you accuse me of racism when you openly admitted you don't trust blacks, mexicans or gays are much as you would white straights, and that you would be uncomfortable with your daughter marying a non-white man. You openly admitted your upbringing was unabashedly racist. I don't even have to make things up to make fun of you. Were your parents part of the Klan or did they just dislike coloureds anyway?

I just wish it was easier for you to understand mixed-race children like me. I'm sorry that my ancestry offends you.

Harpy
19th November 09, 10:40 PM
Who was it on Sociocide that posted this gem of a site (People of Walmart)?

http://chikamuna.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/people-of-walmart1.jpg

http://www.slappingthebox.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/211.jpg

19th November 09, 11:46 PM
^^^^
I didn't know they had Wal-Catraz in Australia

Harpy
19th November 09, 11:47 PM
Unfortunately those pictures are all from your homeland. Walmart makes me want to laugh and cry.

19th November 09, 11:50 PM
http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,6101816,00.jpg

socratic
19th November 09, 11:51 PM
We aren't actually the fattest by percentage of population. I challenge you to find a skinny person in Samoa.

Kein Haar
20th November 09, 12:06 AM
I've been told German Samoa has hotties. U.S. Samoa...not so much.

nihilist
20th November 09, 12:39 AM
http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,6101816,00.jpg

Wow, she did that all by herself?

CONGRATULATIONS LILY!!!

Harpy
20th November 09, 12:43 AM
Reese, do you sit there and smile or smirk everytime you bang out a pretty good insult?

nihilist
20th November 09, 12:45 AM
Ask Ian.

EuropIan
20th November 09, 12:45 AM
He also high fives random people near by

Harpy
20th November 09, 12:46 AM
I think I laugh way too much at stuff that's posted on Sociocide, even Reese's insults.

nihilist
20th November 09, 12:47 AM
Shit.

And here I was hoping to read about a suicide.

Harpy
20th November 09, 12:50 AM
I like to laugh at others and myself, no suicidal feelings.

nihilist
20th November 09, 02:45 AM
We like to laugh at you too!
See? we do have stuff in common!
:lovey: :icon_rofl: :wink: :aetsch: :lame: :smile: :smiley-byewhore:

Shotgun Christening
20th November 09, 06:59 AM
You openly admitted your upbringing was unabashedly racist. I don't even have to make things up to make fun of you. Were your parents part of the Klan or did they just dislike coloureds anyway?

I never said that my upbringing was unabashedly racist. You are reading things into it to justify your dislike.
Why would my Mom dislike coloreds? She MARRIED one on her second marriage after my biological father died in Vietnam. He was my "father" for about 10 years until the divorce. I saw how white women are treated by black men in the south. Thats why I have reservations.

I just wish it was easier for you to understand mixed-race children like me. I'm sorry that my ancestry offends you.

Being as I live in a house full of mixed children its pretty easy for me to understand.

Are you dumb or is someone else signed in on your account?

Cullion
20th November 09, 07:17 AM
Don't you lecture Socratic on race/ethnicity/phenotype/whatever he thinks we're supposed to call it this week. He's one 32nd aboriginal, and he's at university.

20th November 09, 10:14 AM
Don't you lecture Socratic on race/ethnicity/phenotype/whatever he thinks we're supposed to call it this week. He's one 32nd aboriginal, and he's at university.

and of course, being Australian, he is properly qualified to lecture us on American race relations.

Kein Haar
20th November 09, 10:36 AM
Don't let Socratic hog the podium.

Shawarma has strong feelings about United States race relations too.

We're listening guyz. Halp!11

Feryk
20th November 09, 11:10 AM
I
Why would my Mom dislike coloreds? She MARRIED one on her second marriage after my biological father died in Vietnam. He was my "father" for about 10 years until the divorce. I saw how white women are treated by black men in the south. Thats why I have reservations.

I'm inferring then that this guy was a douchebag to your mom. Does that mean ALL the black men in the south are this way? 'Cause if that is what you are saying, either I'm missing something or there is a white sheet with your name on it.

Cullion
20th November 09, 11:13 AM
Because making ethnic generalisations based on bad personal experiences really is just a cover for being a violent white supremacist.