PDA

View Full Version : get high/get off/get high off VULVA perfume

partyboy
27th October 09, 08:24 PM
Vulva Original is a scented product with a vaginal odor that is specifically described as not being a perfume. The scent is intended to stimulate the one who wears it rather than someone else. While most perfume products act as "odor cues" and are used to improve ones personal odor in order to become more attractive or social acceptable, Vulva Original is designed to be consumed by its owner by applying a drop of it to skin for sniffing it immediately after.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulva_Original

full NSFW site here: http://smellmeand.com/index_2.html

the intro video (in the link above) is bloody well epic! I'm getting 3.

crappy british review -
hVff661pytI

Harpy
27th October 09, 08:26 PM
I guess you'll be smearing yourself in it.

Zendetta
27th October 09, 08:39 PM
Nice name. What , was Eau de Cooch already taken?

WarPhalange
27th October 09, 08:44 PM
So, how do they get this "perfume"? Do they just wring them out, or throw them in something like a fruit juicer?

Toby Christensen
27th October 09, 08:55 PM
Wow.

Now that they're bottling it, I don't need to drink the juice from the source!

Zendetta
27th October 09, 09:54 PM
lol.

The company's website broadly implies that these are in fact the authentic crotch drippings of breathtakingly gorgeous nymphomaniacs.

Having seen a TV special about what real phone sex operators look like (think: face made for radio... and body to match), I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that the reality is a little less glamorous.

partyboy
27th October 09, 10:21 PM
lol.

The company's website broadly implies that these are in fact the authentic crotch drippings of breathtakingly gorgeous nymphomaniacs.

Having seen a TV special about what real phone sex operators look like (think: face made for radio... and body to match), I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that the reality is a little less glamorous.

male crotch drippings?

Spade: The Real Snake
27th October 09, 10:23 PM
Smegma. For Her.

Zendetta
27th October 09, 10:34 PM
male crotch drippings?

Maybe, but you'd think their discriminating customers* could tell the difference. More likely, they have a warehouse full of beefy eastern european women.

I shudder to think how it is "extracted".

* I love how the website has this smooth mutherfucker sniffing his stuff while a couple of hotties make out in the background - because you know the average user will be a bloated basement dweller rubbing this stuff all over his RealDoll.

nihilist
27th October 09, 11:40 PM
Wow.

Now that they're bottling it, I don't need to drink the juice from the source!

You mother will be so disappointed.

WarPhalange
28th October 09, 02:13 AM
Ouch, that's harsh, Reese.

Sun Wukong
28th October 09, 04:28 AM
oh man, the first perfume that transmits STD's. glorious.

bob
28th October 09, 04:38 AM
Maybe, but you'd think their discriminating customers* could tell the difference. More likely, they have a warehouse full of beefy eastern european women.

I shudder to think how it is "extracted".

I figure they just wring out some wrappers from the seafood markets.

Toby Christensen
28th October 09, 10:26 AM
You mother will be so disappointed.

I'm not a Tasmanian!

Ajamil
28th October 09, 01:08 PM
While most perfume products act as "odor cues" and are used to improve ones personal odor in order to become more attractive or social acceptable, Vulva Original is designed to be consumed by its owner by applying a drop of it to skin for sniffing it immediately after.

Amazing. They're specifically saying this is for people who are smelling themselves and not for societal activities. They should have on the box: For basment dwellers 25 years and up.

nihilist
28th October 09, 02:42 PM
I'm not a Tasmanian! I'm just a devil who's daily protein drink is slurped from his mother's vagina

socratic
29th October 09, 07:12 AM
If I wanted fish-stank-perfume I'd get a lap dance

socratic
29th October 09, 07:13 AM
How long 'till they have 'cream of sum yung gai' perfume?

Spade: The Real Snake
29th October 09, 10:53 AM
How long 'till they have 'cream of sum yung gai' perfume?

Oniony Ballsack.

WhiteShark
30th October 09, 06:36 AM
I prefer Stripper scented candles:
http://www.hotwicks.com/stripper-candles-a/150.htm

meataxe
30th October 09, 05:46 PM
Have you tried the new fragrance, "Anders"?

Lights Out
1st November 09, 10:11 AM
Have you tried the new fragrance, "Anders"?

Yes, works like Lynx on steroids.