PDA

View Full Version : Oregon fb player KOs Boise St player with cheap shot

partyboy
4th September 09, 01:44 PM
p0kk-LQ5IgI

so basically the Oregon player, Blount, throws a cheap jab at the boise st player who wasn't even looking at him, then instead of being ejected or anything, Blount walks off the field and almost charges a fan yelling at him ala Ron Artest. And even after THAT, with the police literally dragging him away, he still tries to be all tough and take down the police officer.

seriously, wtf... I don't care how much shit they talked or how bad you lost (they didn't lose bad at all) but this kind of crap is just ridiculous. the commentators were talking about not letting him play the next game, screw that, this guy should be off the team. if you're going to do something that retarded it should cost you your sports career for at least that school

vid - "blount had transformed himself into a more mature player" - riiiiiiight.

Kein Haar
4th September 09, 01:57 PM
Hmmm...with that impulse control, I wonder what that guy would be doing without athletics.

Zendetta
4th September 09, 02:42 PM
That was a cheap cross imo.

partyboy
4th September 09, 02:48 PM
That was a cheap cross imo.

good call -

"As a Broncos assistant coach moved to separate Hout from Blount, the Oregon senior threw a right cross that connected with Hout's right jaw. Hout went down and popped right back up."

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4445891

G-Off
4th September 09, 04:14 PM
I think what pisses me off most was that he backpedaled like a bitch to avoid the wrath of the Boise St. team. I'm surprised and semi-disappointed they didn't chase him down and punch the stupid out of him.

Sun Wukong
4th September 09, 08:40 PM
Well, there's some all-star bullshit right there.

Ajamil
5th September 09, 02:24 AM
Instead of the marching band, they should've had keyboard cat play him off. What are those things on his cheeks? They look like cat eye decals.

OZZ
6th September 09, 11:06 AM
Wow, major cheap shot...then he jumps around like Rocky afterwards.
Fuckin' cheapass punk..

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
6th September 09, 11:08 AM
i read oregon hoping it would be followed by trail
thread is whack