PDA

View Full Version : Mormon Underwear - why can't all religions be this great?

Harpy
25th August 09, 12:10 AM
Get your temple garments while they're hot!

Did you know that it was only in 1923 that modifications were made to this special underwear that allowed the crotch to be closed?

P.S. - does this belong in FunkyMJSZeit?

Yiktin Voxbane
25th August 09, 04:20 AM
Gawd bless John Saffron, for he shall lead us to the light ......

bnVOK42o4E0

MSphinx
25th August 09, 05:48 AM
These are far more stylish than Aikido's Magic Pants.

Kiko
25th August 09, 06:01 AM
P.S. - does this belong in FunkyMJSZeit?

Why, yes, Lily, I believe it does!!

socratic
25th August 09, 11:57 PM
Crotchless underwear eh? Those pre-1923 Mormons had their priorities right. Easy access!

WarPhalange
26th August 09, 02:23 AM
Why can't all religions be this great?

I know, I love molesting multiple underage girls simultaneously.

Hmm.... sometimes I think I shouldn't say shit this stupid. It's starting to bleed into my IRL and I am now saying stupid shit on a daily basis to REAL people.

I hope I don't get expelled or worse. :(

Spade: The Real Snake
26th August 09, 10:32 AM
I will be praying to Heavenly Father for all of you.

May it strengthen and nourish our bodies.

AAAhmed46
26th August 09, 05:03 PM
Why are youtube atheists so fucking crazy?

WarPhalange
26th August 09, 07:01 PM
Cuz it's Youtube.

resolve
2nd September 09, 10:26 PM
Why is anyone on YouTube crazy?

I used to think it was just the atheists too. That is until I found the conspiracy videos. And then the UFC highlight videos.

Lesnar fans are one of the worst. I hadn't been threatened physical violence in quite a while until I commented on his lay on top and hit with fistodoom technique... Can't wait for the overly skinny or obese guys to come to my house and try to suplex me.

Oh and WoWfags and Quake fans are up there too...

2nd September 09, 10:28 PM
Anyone remember that old Whodini jam with the lyrics:

Gavin MacLeod is a friend of mine
He let's me wear his magic underwear
On my behind

resolve
2nd September 09, 11:52 PM
I bet you 10 to 1 that NoB's wife makes him still wear the special underwear.

3rd September 09, 11:34 AM
I bet you 10 to 1 that NoB's wife makes him still wear the special underwear.

And use the jew sheet.

no hole.

Ajamil
4th September 09, 01:09 AM
You've got a blanket over you, people! Unless it's cold and like me hate to waste energy on something as silly as heat, there's no need for clothing in bed.

resolve
5th September 09, 07:00 PM
All I have to say is, spiders.

So long as I live in this banishment wasteland where the brown recluse delights in stalking its way up and into my bedsheets (how I got bit last time) I will deign to wear boxer-briefs. Necrosis of the balls is like my worst nightmare.

When I move to the shores again I will happily go back to nudity under the covers.

Ajamil
5th September 09, 09:49 PM
Ever try the bedposts in buckets of water trick? I keeps the scorpions away.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
6th September 09, 08:30 PM
You've got a blanket over you, people! Unless it's cold and like me hate to waste energy on something as silly as heat, there's no need for clothing in bed.

I always thought PJs were to keep you warm before and after sleeping and if you threw the covers off yourself. I mean, I don't wear slippers to bed either.

AAAhmed46
6th September 09, 09:10 PM
Why is anyone on YouTube crazy?

I used to think it was just the atheists too. That is until I found the conspiracy videos. And then the UFC highlight videos.

Lesnar fans are one of the worst. I hadn't been threatened physical violence in quite a while until I commented on his lay on top and hit with fistodoom technique... Can't wait for the overly skinny or obese guys to come to my house and try to suplex me.

Oh and WoWfags and Quake fans are up there too...

It's like Youtube and forums brings out the worst in people.

Ajamil
6th September 09, 10:15 PM
I always thought PJs were to keep you warm before and after sleeping and if you threw the covers off yourself. I mean, I don't wear slippers to bed either.

Ahh - robes. But Pj's make sense then, ok. And there's always lingerie, though there shouldn't be much sleeping in that.

Harpy
6th September 09, 10:45 PM
My PJ bottoms are usually from CottonOn Body. Tops are various MA t-shirts.

WarPhalange
7th September 09, 02:52 AM
I used to wear PJ bottoms and PJ shirts. During the summer that would go to PJ shirt plus PJ shorts. Now it's just PJ shorts - blanket. God damn it's hot in SoCal. :(

Kiko
7th September 09, 05:32 AM
T-shirt and panties, even in winter. Mr. K likes the AC on in summer and we try to save money on oil in winter. Lingerie is usually not very comfy to actually sleep in.

Oh, and the T-shirt gotta be the really comfy worn out thin sort. I think there was a Seinfeld episode about what I mean.

PL, our genes didn't evolve for heat or humidity, I love fall and winter and spring a bit.

Xioxou
7th September 09, 07:36 AM
You've got a blanket over you, people! Unless it's cold and like me hate to waste energy on something as silly as heat, there's no need for clothing in bed.I've been told wearing undies in bed helps with certain dangly bits not getting stuck to your leg.

I guess if your dangly bit doesn't reach over the lower dangly bits you wouldn't have this problem, you noodie sleeper, you.

Kiko
7th September 09, 07:46 AM
I hear it's nasty when they get twisted, too.

7th September 09, 09:18 AM
I used to wear PJ bottoms and PJ shirts. During the summer that would go to PJ shirt plus PJ shorts. Now it's just PJ shorts - blanket. God damn it's hot in SoCal. :(

^^^^
Jimmy Neutron footie-pjs.

Complete with little flap in the back.

Open, of course.

Ajamil
7th September 09, 01:37 PM
I used to wear PJ shirts but we no longer are friends and he took them back.

resolve
8th September 09, 12:54 AM
I hear it's nasty when they get twisted, too.

That's when the good dreams start....

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
8th September 09, 01:06 AM
I've been told wearing undies in bed helps with certain dangly bits not getting stuck to your leg.

How does it get stuck? Do you blow loads in your sleep?

EuropIan
8th September 09, 01:23 AM
Xioxou is a woman, MJS

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
8th September 09, 01:26 AM
That's what you told me about Lebell before I took "her" to my room.

EuropIan
8th September 09, 01:38 AM
We both know that Lebell is a futanari

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
8th September 09, 01:39 AM
dick = no girl
i don't care if there's a vagina under it or some crazy shit like that

Kein Haar
8th September 09, 02:17 AM
Then what dangly bits is she talking about?

Beef drapes?