PDA

View Full Version : Taco Fraud

Big Dozer
10th August 09, 10:48 PM
Got invited to a "Taco Night" yesterday. It was a vegan party...Those WERE NOT tacos. No meat, beans were off and the cheese wasnt really cheese it was this nasty stuff. Plus the tortillas tasted awful. I tried feeding it to their dog and even he wouldnt eat it. I like vegan food. But those were not tacos.

WarPhalange
10th August 09, 11:00 PM
Why did you stay? Why did you not bring it up with the shitty host?

Trek
10th August 09, 11:04 PM
Shitty Host is Shitty.

Big Dozer
10th August 09, 11:05 PM
The taco bell dog is rolling over in his little grave :(

Ajamil
10th August 09, 11:40 PM
Consider the reverse and you'll know the correct action. If it was the vegan who came to your Taco Night, they would look disdainfully and sickeningly at the "flesh," and depending on their douchiness would launch into how bad that is in as many ways as they take it up the ass, or they would say "no thank you" and not eat.

You should have done similar. If asked why you weren't eating, you should politely but pointedly respond, "There's no food here." If they point to the tacos say, "That's not food."

Big Dozer
10th August 09, 11:43 PM
They shouldve said vegan taco-ettes. It was taco fraud. If I invited a vegan over for tacos they would damn well know there would be meat there. If there wasnt it would be tacos. Plus they could just put veggies in their tacos. No option of meat was available. It was taco fruad plain and simple.

Ajamil
11th August 09, 12:08 AM
You shoulda brought a bag of my delicious new Ham Chips (patent pending)!!

Neildo
11th August 09, 05:00 AM
this reminds me of a friend of mine. he was one of those vegetarians that didn't eat animal products because of the inherant cruelty and torture that is industrialized commercial livestock, not some kind of dietary concern. a few years ago he decided to go on a vacation to mexico. while there he ran out of money and was helped by some people that gave him a place to stay and work. when they learned of his vegetarianism they made him kill a pig and eat the cooked meat. he makes the best damn sausage meat burritos now, i can't even duplicate it.

KO'd N DOA
11th August 09, 10:16 AM
They allowed him to eat it cooked? Where's the win in that.

Ajamil
11th August 09, 10:31 AM
He had to kill it with his teeth though, so it balances out.

WarPhalange
11th August 09, 11:00 AM
this reminds me of a friend of mine. he was one of those vegetarians that didn't eat animal products because of the inherant cruelty and torture that is industrialized commercial livestock, not some kind of dietary concern. a few years ago he decided to go on a vacation to mexico. while there he ran out of money and was helped by some people that gave him a place to stay and work. when they learned of his vegetarianism they made him kill a pig and eat the cooked meat. he makes the best damn sausage meat burritos now, i can't even duplicate it.

He ran out of money? What an idiot.

Big Dozer
11th August 09, 11:07 AM

EPIC WIN FROM SOUTH OF THE BORDER!

KO'd N DOA
12th August 09, 08:56 AM
I think we have the beginnings of a rehabilitation program for Guantanamo guys - rural mexico homestay.

Spade: The Real Snake
12th August 09, 10:23 AM
How many actual Mexicans were there?

Aaranar
12th August 09, 03:35 PM
No option of meat was available.

Sure there was. You said they had a dog...

Big Dozer
12th August 09, 03:42 PM
YOURE RIGHT! DAMN! Opportunity missed! :(

Ka-Bar
12th August 09, 10:09 PM
You should have stood up, spit on the floor, walked out and driven to Jimboy's.

Harpy
12th August 09, 10:22 PM
Big Dozer, wow, that is false advertising.

Who invited you (close friend, acquaintance etc.)? Should you have 'known' or were you taken by surprise?

Ajamil
12th August 09, 11:57 PM
That's true. Vegans are rather vocal about it - no forewarning?

13th August 09, 09:52 AM
(close friend, acquaintance etc.)

Harpy
13th August 09, 05:57 PM
SNAKE I PUT THAT IN JUST 4 U.

By the way, i'm having a taco party tonight, you're invited. BYO.

13th August 09, 06:09 PM
SNAKE I PUT THAT IN JUST 4 U.

By the way, i'm having a taco party tonight, you're invited. BYO.

I don't have a taco so I might need to use yours.

Big Dozer
13th August 09, 07:02 PM
No forewarning at all about the taco fraud douchebaggery. If I had known I wouldnt have gone.

Harpy
13th August 09, 07:32 PM
Big Dozer - you still haven't said who exactly invited you to this party. Did you complain about it to them?

Snake - you put meat in your taco, can't have that in mine.

Big Dozer
13th August 09, 07:57 PM
A friend of mine. He asked me to meet him there for a taco party. He also noshowed! I was stuck speaking to a vass group of snobbish people(with 2 exceptions)

Harpy
13th August 09, 08:06 PM
Vegan's revenge

jubei33
13th August 09, 08:38 PM
there's a start-up company that's been trying to make meat from cloned muscle/fat cells from cows, etc. I was having a conversation with mrs jubei33 and we were wondering if their successes have made vegan ideology obsolete? can you ask some of your friends what their opinions are?

14th August 09, 10:07 AM
A friend of mine. He asked me to meet him there for a taco party. He also noshowed! I was stuck speaking to a vass group of snobbish people(with 2 exceptions)

He is trying to tell you to lose weight.

Big Dozer
14th August 09, 11:31 AM
He is fatter than I am >:(