PDA

View Full Version : Cannot start a thread in Reviews section

resolve
23rd July 09, 02:21 AM
Apparently, I don't have the privilege of writing a topic in the Reviews section; or so the disambiguation of error message informs me.

Do you have to have a certain post count to post in that forum or something? What gives?

I read my favorite book again that I read every year and I just wanted to share my joy :)

bob
23rd July 09, 02:37 AM
Stump up $20 freeloader.

Steve
23rd July 09, 03:08 AM
MMM

resolve
23rd July 09, 11:03 AM
Lol, lame.

And when the site becomes worth $20... I'll think about it :P

Spade: The Real Snake
23rd July 09, 11:22 AM
Are your opinions valid?
Perhaps the "Review" sections is sentient and enacting Sociocidic Natural Selection.

Steve
23rd July 09, 11:43 AM
Alright, I fixed your problem.

I'm assuming the site is now worth $20 (that would include it's butch big sister, Bullshido).

resolve
23rd July 09, 01:51 PM
Bullshido is worth $20 by saving me from bad kung-fu. But I have to wait until I am not brokeass to support in any way outside clicking ads :)

$20 can buy me 3/4 of a tank of gas, 20 of those "buy 5 for $5" frozen dinners at the local grocery store, 1/3 of utilities bill, a crapton of rice/noodles/sauce, enough frozen meat and veggies to last me a month, or a month's dose of flea medication for my dog.

I still have no idea how I'm paying rent... Ebay has been kind to me. But running out of stuff...

23rd July 09, 02:02 PM
Bullshido is worth $20 by saving me from bad kung-fu. But I have to wait until I am not brokeass to support in any way outside clicking ads :)

$20 can buy me 3/4 of a tank of gas, 20 of those "buy 5 for $5" frozen dinners at the local grocery store, 1/3 of utilities bill, a crapton of rice/noodles/sauce, enough frozen meat and veggies to last me a month, or a month's dose of flea medication for my dog.

I still have no idea how I'm paying rent... Ebay has been kind to me. But running out of stuff...

Have you considered whoring out your ripe ass on Craig's List

Steve
23rd July 09, 02:28 PM

All that text and not a single 'thank you' for fixing your thread posting problem.

Forget it, we don't want your $20.

FickleFingerOfFate
23rd July 09, 02:34 PM
I still have no idea how I'm paying Moose's Mom... Ebay has been kind to me. But running out of stuff...

When did she start charging?

resolve
23rd July 09, 04:10 PM
LULZ

Also, thank you Steve for fixing the problem at hand.

I thought being thankless was what drew you to the job of moderator/admin?

Steve
23rd July 09, 04:20 PM
For most, but I crave adoration and attention like Moose does.

I'm just less slutty (just a bit).

23rd July 09, 04:35 PM
For most, but I crave adoration and attention like Moose does.

I'm just less slutty (just a bit).

STEEV likes being a big deal around here.

Ajamil
23rd July 09, 04:58 PM
STEEV is serious business.

23rd July 09, 05:02 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/in-ur-baftub-waitin-fer-scooba-steev.jpg

resolve
23rd July 09, 10:59 PM
What is it with guys named Steve putting Scuba in front of their name?

I've literally met 6 Scuba Steve's now... :(

24th July 09, 08:07 AM
SKOOBA STEEV