PDA

View Full Version : Buying Jewellery for women

Harpy
22nd July 09, 01:28 AM
1. It is not necessary. Really.

2. If you're going to do it, please don't be cheap and do it only because you love her. Not as a way to get favours.

3. Don't buy created gemstones. Pearls are a no-no.

4. 18 carat gold is the minimum standard, nothing lesser

5. Do not allow the sales people at the counter to pressure you or embarrass you into buying something. You do not need to pretend that you're wealthy. Remember, they are just glorified checkout chicks and earn less than you. Yes you can ask them about price (know your gold price/gram before you shop) however don't forget details such as workmanship, setting, suitability for the person you are buying it for.

6. Classic, white gold and diamonds, you can't go wrong.

7. Check out some websites like Harry Winston, Bvlgari, Boucheron, Tiffany's (not great in my book) for ideas and designs before you hit the shops just so you know what's in style.

<----- Tiaras are a winner

http://reneeashleybaker.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/harry-winston.jpg

Steve
22nd July 09, 01:36 AM
*unsubscribe*

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
22nd July 09, 01:46 AM
so you just thought you'd throw out there that you knew a thing or two about jewelry? no dice sister

jvjim
22nd July 09, 02:31 AM
Diamonds, that'll shut her up... for about a minute.

100xobm
22nd July 09, 03:37 AM
This is bullshit lily. You know nothing about wimminz

http://avikingsdream.com/sitebuilder/images/ears1label-300x405.jpg

As seen on Ivan Drego

jvjim
22nd July 09, 03:38 AM
Diamonds, she'll pretty much HAVE to give you deep d.

resolve
22nd July 09, 06:02 AM
I have some experience as an amateur jeweller. It's actually quite fun. The biggest problem is having a place to set up facilities... oh and the cost of the raw materials. Shelling out $90-200 just for the silver (I don't even work with gold... hell no... acquiring workable gold today at these prices?) to get started on a slightly larger project is rough.

I've made pendants, cast rings, forged rings, bracelets, and experimented with setting stones. I always admire a professionals' work when I see those ultra tiny diamonds that are used for decoration in jewellery... knowing how hard it is just to set a large stone with a bevel I can't even begin to imagine setting those tiny ones with no bevel at all. At least the big gaudy diamonds have those easy to use (and make) crown settings that are popular nowadays.

My favorite metal to work with is silver obviously. But if you just need practice copper is a good alternative. Just hope that nobody that's allergic to it touches your stuff... or else they'll get pissed at you for turning them green :(

I bought my sister a silver necklace with onyx rounds a while back that I found at a clearance price from a jeweller for $70. It's a really nice piece. She's been bugging me to make her some chandelier earrings to go with it though (I've searched everywhere for a matching set; no go) I can't seem to get the hang of making the ultra-small chain links to set up the onyx placements.

One of these days I'll have the skill to do it.

partyboy
22nd July 09, 07:43 AM
5Ur2er-STls

Lebell
22nd July 09, 09:58 AM
a woman is lucky enough to have all this and play with my pen0r and i should buy her diamonds on top?

luckily most women know their place with me, btw got several golden chains up for sale.

for those who are interested, pm me.

syberia
22nd July 09, 10:42 AM
Pearls are a no-no.

?! My mother adores pearls. Its a shame my dad has about as much romantic ability as a rock.

I got that from him.

Spade: The Real Snake
22nd July 09, 11:04 AM
1. It is not necessary. Really. For decent women, this is true. For shallow slags, it is expected and demanded.

2. If you're going to do it, please don't be cheap and do it only because you love her. Not as a way to get favours.
One of my wife's co-workers asked her why I never send her flowers to work. She said "because he isn't shallow. He brings me coffee almost daily and lunch often, all of which cost more then flowers and come more often then flowers once every six months."

3. Don't buy created gemstones. Pearls are a no-no. I disagree. One of my wife's favorite pieces of jewelry I purchased was a set of Black Pearls and Titanium. I bought a choker and bracelet and a set of earrings.
They were definitely unique and stand out. She likes them, they look great on her and she usually is complimented on them.

4. 18 carat gold is the minimum standard, nothing lesser She only wears silver, white gold, titanium and platinum.
Make sure you know her coloring and preference before purchasing.
The missus does not wear yellow gold. She will wear pink gold as an accent with a white metal, but not pure yellow gold.

5. Do not allow the sales people at the counter to pressure you or embarrass you into buying something. You do not need to pretend that you're wealthy. Remember, they are just glorified checkout chicks and earn less than you. Yes you can ask them about price (know your gold price/gram before you shop) however don't forget details such as workmanship, setting, suitability for the person you are buying it for. Better suggestion, bring in or take a photo of a couple of pieces she likes and try to get something in a similar vein.

6. Classic, white gold and diamonds, you can't go wrong. Pretty much.

7. Check out some websites like Harry Winston, Bvlgari, Boucheron, Tiffany's (not great in my book) for ideas and designs before you hit the shops just so you know what's in style. No.
You just suggested they go with a timless classic piece, then suggest they go for "what's in style"?
Fuck why don't you suggest they buy their gals 15 Swatches with the bitchin' rubbery face guards and 10 lbs of bangle bracelets?

<----- Tiaras are a winner They aren't
Unless you are looking to date a 15 y/o pageant girl (DAGON??)

http://reneeashleybaker.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/harry-winston.jpg

^^^
This is unrealistic for most people's budgets. Really. Be realistic.
Buy one nice piece but keep the receipt and be understanding if she wants to take it back for something that is more her style.

Kein Haar
22nd July 09, 11:11 AM
Pearl necklaces, yes.

22nd July 09, 11:18 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Quizno's Torpedo Sammichs YES

Steve
22nd July 09, 11:20 AM
Kein wins the thread, though it was obvious.

Lebell
22nd July 09, 11:46 AM
?! My mother adores pearls. Its a shame my dad has about as much romantic ability as a rock.

I got that from him.

you just havent met the right one yet.
Want me to hook you up?
i know people..

syberia
22nd July 09, 12:08 PM
you just havent met the right one yet.
Want me to hook you up?
i know people..

Look, it worked out with the Job, but i'm really not sure i want to be set up on a blind date over the internet.

Unless the people you know are really hot.

The missus does not wear yellow gold. She will wear pink gold as an accent with a white metal, but not pure yellow gold.

I think you'll find a find very few people who suit the wearing of Yellow gold. Silver is much more versatile.

22nd July 09, 12:12 PM
Look, it worked out with the Job, but i'm really not sure i want to be set up on a blind date over the internet.

That rulz out Lubell..........

I think you'll find a find very few people who suit the wearing of Yellow gold. Silver is much more versatile.
In the States, the default metal is yellow gold as opposed to the "White Metals" (raczmbanplz). Walk into any jewelry store near or on Valentine's Day or Christmas and invariably you are to find an ocean of clueless men, last minute shopping for jewelry for their woman (romofobebanplz) needless to say they do a brisk business of 24K yellow gold diamond solitaires that day.

syberia
22nd July 09, 12:14 PM
In the States, the default metal is yellow gold as opposed to the "White Metals" (raczmbanplz). Walk into any jewelry store near or on Valentine's Day or Christmas and invariably you are to find an ocean of clueless men, last minute shopping for jewelry for their woman (romofobebanplz) needless to say they do a brisk business of 24K yellow gold diamond solitaires that day.

Its a shame they dont put in more effort. I mean, plenty of women can wear it, and like it, but IMO silver metals are so much nicer and wearable.

But hey, my jewelery collection is fairly... narrow. So you probably shouldn't listen to me.

KO'd N DOA
22nd July 09, 12:18 PM
Buying Mrs. KO'd trinkets and baubles has been a catastrophic failure since the get go.

What does a farm boy know about sophisticated Urban tastes?

Why did this thread not exist 5 years ago?

I would *unsuscribe*, however I have so much to learn.

22nd July 09, 12:36 PM
Buying Mrs. KO'd trinkets and baubles has been a catastrophic failure since the get go.

What does a farm boy know about sophisticated Urban tastes?

Why did this thread not exist 5 years ago?

I would *unsuscribe*, however I have so much to learn.
LOL

Question:
Does she ever want to take stuff back and if so, are you ever offended?

Lebell
22nd July 09, 12:45 PM

Have moar faith plz.
I know tons of hot people.

And with hot i could mean rich.

Lebell
22nd July 09, 12:46 PM
That rulz out Lubell..........

You just wait for the TD footage...tightest ass of western europe.
Or something.

Either way im totally hotter then you.

22nd July 09, 12:53 PM
You just wait for the TD footage...tightest ass of western europe.
Or something.

Either way im totally hotter then you.

http://i30.tinypic.com/15g5q4h.jpg

Lebell
22nd July 09, 01:07 PM
geez you fap to that one or something?
cant see mai toight ass on it.

22nd July 09, 01:11 PM
geez you fap to that one or something?
NO.
never.

cant see mai toight ass on it.
sometimes imagination is enough.

KO'd N DOA
22nd July 09, 01:12 PM
Question:
Does she ever want to take stuff back and if so, are you ever offended?

Does the engagement ring count as stuff? Does writing about it on the internet years latter indicate that somehow I've completely dealt with it?

But the kicker is that she wont shop with me, I have to buy it for her and surprise her to indicate that I truly understand her and her tastes.

I think Jane Austin must be proud of that romatic legacy.

Cullion
22nd July 09, 01:16 PM
Pearls are a no-no.

* Edit: Fuck it Keinhaar got there first *.

22nd July 09, 01:21 PM
Does the engagement ring count as stuff?
No. Engagement rings are not stuff.

Does writing about it on the internet years latter indicate that somehow I've completely dealt with it?
No, it shows that you care and are trying to do the right thing.

But the kicker is that she wont shop with me
Of course she won't.

I have to buy it for her and surprise her to indicate that I truly understand her and her tastes.
Of course you do, that way you prove you notice and pay attention, dumbass.
Make a fucking list. Everyday write down what she wears. The color metal, the stone. Write down if she is wearing earrings, if so how many and what kind.
Necklace? One or two or three......pendant or no-pendant, chain only.
Watch? Bracelet? What kind.
Rings? How many and what kind....stone/color/size.

Then you have an idea about what she likes on a daily basis and you can make your selection.
"That way, your comment can be: I notice you really like *this kind of jewelry* and wear it often and it really looks nice on you...shows off you slender neck/beautifully manicured hands/whathaveyou and thought this would accent that as well."

And make sure you call out one for me.

I think Jane Austin must be proud of that romatic legacy.
jane austen is a lying deceitful whore.

And when all else fails, go for the diamond tennis bracelet.

Lebell
22nd July 09, 01:28 PM
NO.
never.

sometimes imagination is enough.
no it really is not.
im going to pm you some better shots.
your current one isnt good.

syberia
22nd July 09, 01:41 PM
And with hot i could mean rich.

You think I'm that shallow that i would find people attractive just because they have alot of money?

How rich?

22nd July 09, 01:52 PM
no it really is not.
im going to pm you some better shots.
your current one isnt good.

MSN?

Kiko
22nd July 09, 04:37 PM
Snake has surprised me. He has more of teh correct than most in this thread.

FIND OUT WHAT SHE LIKES.

I did send back my engagement ring, only because the jeweler insisted it be yellow gold. He reset (or re-ordered) my emerald in white.

Pearls are also wonderful!!

HappyOldGuy
22nd July 09, 04:47 PM
You all fail. When she wants jewelry, there is only one correct answer. Here you go.
http://www.bankofamerica.com/creditcards/images/bts/credit_cards_190x152/visa_platinum.jpg
Have fun sweety.

Cullion
22nd July 09, 04:56 PM
Diamonds, that'll shut her up... for about a minute.

http://www.frontrowking.com/Concert_Tickets/Pics/ron-white.jpg

Harpy
22nd July 09, 04:57 PM
Snake and Syberia - I only said 'no pearls' because I knew people like Kein and Cullion would have to make a joke. That being said, they better be set well (of course I don't wear pearls because they are sourced from a living creature).

Snake - by referring people to those sites I am hoping they have good taste and can differentiate between heavy/"look at me I'm a bling whore" and classic tasteful pieces.

Point 1 always stands :)

22nd July 09, 05:26 PM
Snake has surprised me. He has more of teh correct than most in this thread.

FIND OUT WHAT SHE LIKES.

Just because I act like an uncouth, uncultured lout, doesn't mean I actually am.....

resolve
22nd July 09, 05:36 PM
Just because I act like an uncouth, uncultured lout, doesn't mean I actually am.....

That shit is confusing!

2OBPaenkxdg

Starts at 0:50...

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
22nd July 09, 05:46 PM
(of course I don't wear pearls because they are sourced from a living creature).

i'm touching my leather sneakers to this post

Ajamil
22nd July 09, 08:51 PM
of course I don't wear pearls because they are sourced from a living creature.
I admire your conviction. Do you also take the pains to make sure your mineral jewelry is slave free?

Harpy
22nd July 09, 09:19 PM
A lot of jewellery I have is inherited or were given as gifts so I can't exactly question their source. However to be on the safe side, some years ago, I told these people that 1) I don't need jewellery 2) that I want my jewellery to be ethically sourced and not animal sourced if at all 3) I can buy my own.

resolve
22nd July 09, 10:12 PM
Aside from pearls and leather... there are no animal products used in Jewelry making.

A jeweller will use:
* various steel and carbide jeweller's saws with wooden handles and frames of steel.
* various gems and jewels mined from the earth.
* various metals mined from the earth.
* chemicals to produce flux and solder-metal: borax, ethyl alcohol, boric acid.

Unless you find issue with wood being used (which destroys habitats), mineral mining which causes the most toxic environment hazards known to man, the byproducts of soldering/melting/smelting metals put out in the atmosphere, or the use of wax to produce molds from (virtually every form of casting uses wax and every professional piece of jewelry will have at least 1 cast part in it) due to questionable bee content then you should be good to go with virtually all jewelry.

Ajamil
22nd July 09, 11:01 PM
I meant the exploitation of human labor used to mine the minerals.

Lebell
23rd July 09, 04:42 AM
You think I'm that shallow that i would find people attractive just because they have alot of money?

How rich?

Like 'totally loaded i come from aristocracy and my dad is head of surgery at a hospital' rich.

don't say no more, i'll set it up for you.

syberia
23rd July 09, 05:03 AM
Like 'totally loaded i come from aristocracy and my dad is head of surgery at a hospital' rich.

Sounds like a real catch...

Lol.

Lebell
23rd July 09, 05:05 AM
Sounds like a real catch...

Lol.

yes, so here's the sceme, you go all out with him and marriage and stuff, after 4 years you divorce and i get 20% of the dicorcecash.

i might be able to take one or two kids of your hands, i got buyers for those aswell. (no pedo)

syberia
23rd July 09, 05:20 AM
yes, so here's the sceme, you go all out with him and marriage and stuff, after 4 years you divorce and i get 20% of the dicorcecash.

i might be able to take one or two kids of your hands, i got buyers for those aswell. (no pedo)

Four years? Bah, I'll do it in two. No kids though. Dont want to ruin my figure. Or supply you with such stock, for that matter.

Lebell
23rd July 09, 05:27 AM
Four years? Bah, I'll do it in two. No kids though. Dont want to ruin my figure. Or supply you with such stock, for that matter.

two is not enough to get a good divorce settlement.
at least 4 years.

im really good with kids, don't worry i wont keep them.
loads of childless couples who cant wait for the regular procedures.
chuchiiingggg!

no seriously, human trafficing is never funny.
but it is very profitable.

Ajamil
23rd July 09, 07:15 AM
http://www.imeem.com/people/QrFGqK9/music/Jj9f0NwV/you-dont-hear-jack-black-market-baby-roadshow/

How do embed html?

syberia
23rd July 09, 07:29 AM
http://www.imeem.com/people/QrFGqK9/music/Jj9f0NwV/you-dont-hear-jack-black-market-baby-roadshow/

How do embed html?

-He's actaully a distant relative of the Royal family, and worth several hundred thousand dollars.
-Why, I had no idea!!

Lol.

23rd July 09, 10:17 AM
A lot of jewellery I have is inherited or were given as gifts so I can't exactly question their source. However to be on the safe side, some years ago, I told these people that 1) I don't need jewellery 2) that I want my jewellery to be ethically sourced and not animal sourced if at all 3) I can buy my own.
carbon is the building block of life

KO'd N DOA
23rd July 09, 10:57 AM
- And I'm takin Snake on my next shopping (mis?)adventure, as he obviously knows what he is doing.

Tried following Snakes advice on seeing what Mrs. KO'd has, it is so varied from plastic, to costume to antique, and all pieces are emotionally picked, there is no set rule or theme.

23rd July 09, 11:04 AM
- And I'm takin Snake on my next shopping (mis?)adventure, as he obviously knows what he is doing.
I kinda know a little about what I am doing with my wife.

At least that is what she tells me as I weep softly into her warm soft bossom.

Tried following Snakes advice on seeing what Mrs. KO'd has, it is so varied from plastic, to costume to antique, and all pieces are emotionally picked, there is no set rule or theme.
So your wife likes funky jewelry?

Antique Store/Antique Mall and find something with a unique history.....like it was worn by a woman who fought for women's suffrage? Or was brought over by Russian immigrants?

Something like this is kinda cool:
http://www.urbanbody.com/style/CruzAzur/SHIPWRECK
Shipwreck jewelry brought up from the ocean floor.

Or this, a ring from an antique Greek coin:
http://www.tias.com/cgi-bin/google.fcgi/itemKey=3923246273

Something handmade by an artisian? Like Bullshido's Hedgehogey hand makes "steampunk" jewelry. Hit him up on PM and ask him about his jewelry.

Go to the local college and see if there are any lapidary classes and maybe take a class and make it yourself or see if they sell stuff?

Whatever, stress that it wasn't just "bought off the rack" that you notice she has her own unique style and flair and you wanted something that nobody else had....that would reflect her individuality and personality.

EuropIan
24th July 09, 02:19 PM
fzLWn3xTGL4

Ajamil
24th July 09, 03:35 PM
I notice she's still got some bling round her neck.

EuropIan
24th July 09, 05:38 PM
Irony bling!

Ajamil
24th July 09, 07:31 PM
She jilled off in the green room while staring at how the makeup lights sparkled in it.

DAYoung
24th July 09, 07:52 PM
That was actually funny.

Now, on jewellery. If you have an off-the-shelf wife, then off-the-shelf bling is fine. Hell, it worked with the personalised iPod you got her, right? And the custom Nike + runners. Go straight to that mall, and flirtatiously ask the twenty-something salesgirl for 'something classy'.

If your wife is a little more of a...how to put it...more of a person, then you might have to shop second-hand, or have something made. My wife and I actually made each other rings.

Lebell
25th July 09, 03:43 AM
If your wife is a little more of a...how to put it...more of a person, then you might have to shop second-hand, or have something made. My wife and I actually made each other rings.

omg...LAME.

let me guess, you also wrote eachother personalised weddingvows and crap like that?

*nods head*

DAYoung
25th July 09, 04:21 AM
Damn shame, when my splendid reality won't accommodate someone'e little fantasy.

By the way, what's wrong with metalcraft? Too much like hard work for nihilistic Eurotrash?

Lebell
25th July 09, 04:24 AM
Damn shame, when my splendid reality won't accommodate someone'e little fantasy.

splendid?!
you got married dude!

By the way, what's wrong with metalcraft? Too much like hard work for nihilistic Eurotrash?

no nothing wrong with metalcraft, we got castles full of awesome metalcraft over here.
it's more like the mushy stuff when you go making your own ring, fooling yourself that somehow it will make it different.

10 years down the road the sexlife will suck, it will be boring and despite and intimicy of having someone who knows you for years you cant keep from wondering how it would have been with another woman.

that is the tragedy that is life and the human psyche.

indulge in the tragedy instead of crafting weddingrings.

DAYoung
25th July 09, 04:30 AM
It is ten years later, dear, short-sighted boy.

You're doing it all wrong, tiger.

bob
25th July 09, 05:29 AM
Jewellery, and precious metals and gems, are the biggest scams known to mankind.

Your average diamond is ridiculously inflated in price through the actions of the cartels and probably has some mine worker blood on it. I can appreciate that some pieces have fine workmanship but beyond that most jewellery is just a particularly silly way to demonstrate how much money you have, or want people to think you have.

DAYoung
25th July 09, 05:35 AM
Some gems or jewellery works are overpriced. This doesn't mean THE point of jewellery is displaying wealth, and more than it's the point of art.

We can distinguish between sentimental or aesthetic value on one hand, and economic on the other.

You might well agree with this, and perhaps you're rightly lamenting the market. I agree.

socratic
25th July 09, 06:02 AM
That said there's jewelry for purposes beyond "I'm a rich fucker". There's "Look at my tits" jewelry too, ya know.

I bought my last girlfriend some random jewelry. Shanghainese pearl necklace [with complimentary loose pearl, random]; no doubt artificial but a pretty damn big pearl on it. Also a diamond ring, gold band a few small stones. It was small [I work for a living] but nice.

No wonder she left me.

bob
25th July 09, 06:08 AM
One of the most hilariously ironic moments in advertising - some years back you may remember a cheapo jewellery chain used Janis Joplin's Mercedes Benz with the lyrics slightly altered to name their own stores in the 'buy me a sweet diamond ring' bit.

In fact I think Mercedes Benz used the lyrics themselves. Just as well she's dead the poor girl.

socratic
25th July 09, 06:16 AM
One of the most hilariously ironic moments in advertising - some years back you may remember a cheapo jewellery chain used Janis Joplin's Mercedes Benz with the lyrics slightly altered to name their own stores in the 'buy me a sweet diamond ring' bit.

In fact I think Mercedes Benz used the lyrics themselves. Just as well she's dead the poor girl.

Naw man, I don't remember it. Was it for Zamels or something, those over-priced-carbon-copy-of-every-other-store motherfuckers?

Lebell
25th July 09, 07:51 AM
It is ten years later, dear, short-sighted boy.

You're doing it all wrong, tiger.

im not doing it wrong, I'M not married.

so how's the sexlife?

you attending wifeswapping parties yet?

if not, it will come.

we are corruptable bastards Day, the sooner you realise that the sooner you'll be free.

DAYoung
25th July 09, 05:54 PM
Good grief.

Look, Lebell, I know styles and fashions sometimes take a while to get to the Old World.

So, maybe the sitcom Two and a Half Men has only just made it do Basland.

But picking this outdated character as your life persona is a bit silly.

DAYoung
25th July 09, 06:49 PM
Sure.

25th July 09, 06:52 PM
I had it engraved with 'To the beautiful song always stuck in my head' She adores it.

This was good.
So when she kicks you to the curb, she can sell it on Ebay and not have the pesky "name" engraved on it.

Lebell
26th July 09, 02:47 AM
Good grief.

Look, Lebell, I know styles and fashions sometimes take a while to get to the Old World.

So, maybe the sitcom Two and a Half Men has only just made it do Basland.

But picking this outdated character as your life persona is a bit silly.

dude....you live in australia......AUSTRALIA!

LOL.
we are lightyears ahead of you hicks!

the character charlie in two and a half men is a hedonistic character.

i can assure you im not hedonistic at all.

i do advocate a more honest and to the point life.

you are married for ten years and you write books.

why?

you don't have a garage like other men?

Lebell
26th July 09, 02:48 AM
She started going to the gym and needed an iPod. t.

This.

Mark my words, this marriage will end very very wrong.

DAYoung
26th July 09, 03:28 AM
no U

Look, I'm sorry my happiness frustrates you.

But it's nice that you're trying so hard to look after my best interests.

You're a sweet little fellow. I'll tell the meaner boys to be a bit nicer too you.

(Did you hear/me Reese, Cullion? He's not up to your grownup games.)

EuropIan
26th July 09, 03:39 AM
Lebell can't wrap his head around successfull long term relationships with women...

That's ok, neither can I.

DAYoung
26th July 09, 03:40 AM
When he grows up, he'll be a good kid.

Mark me words, Ian.

Lebell
26th July 09, 03:42 AM
Look, I'm sorry my happiness frustrates you.

But it's nice that you're trying so hard to look after my best interests.

You're a sweet little fellow. I'll tell the meaner boys to be a bit nicer too you.

(Did you hear/me Reese, Cullion? He's not up to your grownup games.)

well played good sir, but you and i know im right.
that feeling of emptiness that creeps upon you at night...you look to the woman beside you and you can't help but thinking:' is this how im supposed to grow old?
what happened? how did i end up here,like this?'

Lebell
26th July 09, 03:43 AM
Lebell can't wrap his head around successfull long term relationships with women...

That's ok, neither can I.

i met an awesome woman last night.
except she wasnt white.
we're probably seeing eachother today again.

DAYoung
26th July 09, 03:51 AM
Listen, Shortround, if this fantasy makes you feel better, hurl yourself into it.

I want you to be happy, and you might need a few lies for scaffolding - at least until you're more confident about your life.

well played good sir, but you and i know im right.
that feeling of emptiness that creeps upon you at night...you look to the woman beside you and you can't help but thinking:' is this how im supposed to grow old?
what happened? how did i end up here,like this?'

EuropIan
26th July 09, 03:52 AM
i met an awesome woman last night.
except she wasnt white.
we're probably seeing eachother today again.
ZOMG!!!! LONG TERM!!!!!!

Lebell
26th July 09, 04:25 AM
Listen, Shortround, if this fantasy makes you feel better, hurl yourself into it.

I want you to be happy, and you might need a few lies for scaffolding - at least until you're more confident about your life.

Good post!

Now go stand in front of a mirror and read it out loud.

Lebell
26th July 09, 04:25 AM
ZOMG!!!! LONG TERM!!!!!!

yesh and i dont even mind.

veerd huh.

DAYoung
26th July 09, 04:39 AM
Good post!

Now go stand in front of a mirror and read it out loud.

You're doing this wrong.

'no U' is no longer good enough.

FAIL.

Lebell
26th July 09, 04:53 AM
no you is exactly what the doctor prescribed when it comes to your logic.
thats what you get for projecting.

DAYoung
26th July 09, 05:02 AM
4/10

Lebell
26th July 09, 05:07 AM
its a 0/10 for trolling and a 10/10 for accurate assesment of my part.

try again.

DAYoung
26th July 09, 05:09 AM
I don't want to talk about your part.

Lebell
26th July 09, 05:12 AM
^projecting marriage.

point proven.

Ajamil
26th July 09, 11:55 AM
Huh, seems the way to troll Lebell is to get under his skin about his trolling.

Lebell
26th July 09, 02:59 PM
im not trolling.

im making good points.

you people say you want the truth, but you cant handle the truth.

DAYoung
26th July 09, 05:30 PM
Again, he's making the same 'no U' argument.

One-trick pony.

Harpy
26th July 09, 05:37 PM
DA - did you and your bride make your wedding rings together or surprise each other at the ceremony? I recall seeing the ring you were wearing...

DAYoung
26th July 09, 05:51 PM
We sat down with my sister in law (who was learning jewellerycraft) and made them.

I lost mine long before the throwdone.

(Oops.)

Harpy
26th July 09, 05:55 PM
Were you wearing something else then?

Don't worry, I actually lost my wedding ring a few weeks before the throwdown. Haven't replaced it yet as I want the EXACT SAME ONE!!! :(

EuropIan
26th July 09, 06:02 PM
Again, he's making the same 'no U' argument.

One-trick pony.
DonÝt forget claiming VICTOLY

DAYoung
26th July 09, 06:03 PM
Sssssh, Lily.

The Sociociders are suspicious.

Once they know we both conveniently 'lost' our rings before the throwdown...

(And no, I wasn't wearing a replacement.)

EuropIan
26th July 09, 06:04 PM
Yes, I am drunk

DAYoung
26th July 09, 06:06 PM
DonÝt forget claiming VICTOLY

Yes, Lebell is full of victoly.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
26th July 09, 06:08 PM
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t67/BullshidoTrail/victoly.gif

Harpy
26th July 09, 06:09 PM
Sssssh, Lily.

The Sociociders are suspicious.

Once they know we both conveniently 'lost' our rings before the throwdown...

(And no, I wasn't wearing a replacement.)

You told me you didn't like chubby blonds.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
26th July 09, 06:11 PM
i thought you were a redhead
can't even keep your story straight
you sure you aren't a DUDE

EuropIan
26th July 09, 06:14 PM
I owe MJS rep

DAYoung
26th July 09, 06:19 PM
You told me you didn't like chubby blonds.

It's true - I much prefer slim, dark-haired ladies.

But the way you ate that Chiko Roll, and guzzled that strawberry Big M. Magic. No red-blooded man could avert his gaze...

DAYoung
26th July 09, 06:21 PM
i thought you were a redhead
can't even keep your story straight
you sure you aren't a DUDE

Strawberry blonde.

So lighting, colouring, etc etc

Same, same.

Harpy
26th July 09, 06:22 PM
Dammit, I asked you if you wanted a bite of the Chiko roll but nooooooo, you said you weren't hungry and now you turn on me for that?!

Cullion
26th July 09, 06:24 PM
If Lily is a dude, like really a dude, then I have no shame in being gay.

That giggling full-breasted little red-head is seriously that hot. God damn.

DAYoung
26th July 09, 06:28 PM
Dammit, I asked you if you wanted a bite of the Chiko roll but nooooooo, you said you weren't hungry and now you turn on me for that?!

Who, me?

I was too transfixed to speak.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
26th July 09, 06:29 PM
If Lily is a dude, like really a dude, then I have no shame in being gay.

That giggling full-breasted little red-head is seriously that hot. God damn.

you said that about me before you realized i was a 40 yo wearing a trenchcoat and a smile

DAYoung
26th July 09, 06:30 PM
I have no shame in being gay.

Omg lulwot?

Anecdotal evidence ftw!

Harpy
26th July 09, 06:37 PM
Isn't it Cullion's birthday today? I had a photo montage all ready to send him but I dropped raspberry jam all over it.

DAYoung
26th July 09, 06:39 PM
It's not yet Monday in Meatnfatland.

Lebell
27th July 09, 03:56 AM
Yes, Lebell is full of victoly.

i got your victoloy right here fatboy...

DAYoung
27th July 09, 04:13 AM
i got your victoloy right here fatboy...

Cool. Well, you hold on to it, sonny jim.

You seem to enjoy it.

Lebell
27th July 09, 04:38 AM
i do not enjoy, nor do i suffer.

i am somewhere else.

DAYoung
27th July 09, 04:42 AM
No-one's home, that's for sure.

Lebell
27th July 09, 05:27 AM
there is no home in this life Dayoung.

does that scare you?

DAYoung
27th July 09, 05:30 AM
Yes, I'm terrified.

But I have your big, vacant house to console me, Lebell.

Thanks for being so strong.

Lebell
27th July 09, 06:31 AM
Yes, I'm terrified.

But I have your big, vacant house to console me, Lebell.

Thanks for being so strong.

I have no big vacant house.

yet it is everywhere.

you won't find it if you look for it though.

DAYoung
27th July 09, 06:42 AM
Lebell: the sound of one hand slapping a forehead.

bob
27th July 09, 07:33 AM
Lebell: the sound of one hand fapping.

Lebell
27th July 09, 07:35 AM
oh it's going to be like that huh?

as soon as it goes over your heads you resort to juvenile remarks.

oh well.

socratic
28th July 09, 06:43 AM
oh it's going to be like that huh?

as soon as it goes over your heads you resort to juvenile remarks.

oh well.

Your desire for kama has led you unto samsara. Your primordial ignorance has deluded your atman into investing itself totally in maya, and you shall never in your current state know the true Brahman. I recommend a steady course of vedic understanding, in which you will gain only fleeting grasps of the true brahman reality, after which you shall eventually through meditative experience and deep introspection realise that indeed, neti neti, and that your atman is brahman. Once you can discern the falsehood of maya from brahman your rebirth is assuredly halted.

Samkara ftw! Vaishnava up in this bitch!

socratic
28th July 09, 06:45 AM
It's true - I much prefer slim, dark-haired ladies.

But the way you ate that Chiko Roll, and guzzled that strawberry Big M. Magic. No red-blooded man could avert his gaze...
I used to eat that when I was like 15. That's kid's food. And really-bad-for-you-food. And hey, what the hell is a vegan doing drinking milk and eating chicken?

Lebell
28th July 09, 07:59 AM
Your desire for kama has led you unto samsara. Your primordial ignorance has deluded your atman into investing itself totally in maya, and you shall never in your current state know the true Brahman. I recommend a steady course of vedic understanding, in which you will gain only fleeting grasps of the true brahman reality, after which you shall eventually through meditative experience and deep introspection realise that indeed, neti neti, and that your atman is brahman. Once you can discern the falsehood of maya from brahman your rebirth is assuredly halted.

Samkara ftw! Vaishnava up in this bitch!

Brahman was right about you...you are a asshat.

DAYoung
28th July 09, 04:42 PM
I used to eat that when I was like 15. That's kid's food. And really-bad-for-you-food. And hey, what the hell is a vegan doing drinking milk and eating chicken?

If I remember, she was having a rough week.

Kiko
28th July 09, 04:54 PM
There's a distinct lack of gemstones and precious metals in the last couple of pages here.....

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/56/189706634_3eda80e899.jpg

DAYoung
28th July 09, 05:12 PM
Fine. Cop this, Kiko.

http://www.artquotes.net/masters/hirst/diamond-skull.jpg

Ajamil
28th July 09, 10:39 PM
What would anyone think on getting precious stone/metal sculptures and pieces rather than something to wear?
http://www.towercrystals.com/amethyst/table/images/table4_jpg.jpg

Or one of my personal favorites:
http://www.1ststoptravelstore.com/Kalifano/Galleon-Gemstone-Globe/Gemstone-globe-GxxxG-OPL.jpg
http://www.1ststoptravelstore.com/Kalifano/Paperweights%20Gemstone/GPW110G-MotherOfPearlDiamondCut.jpg

Am I thinking too much like a guy? Is there really something for women on small pieces you can wear around? Because I've seen some absolutely incredible gem and mineral work.

Harpy
28th July 09, 10:44 PM
You are thinking like a man.

I want to wear it:

http://www.windsorfinejewelers.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image//e/m/emerald-neck-c_1.jpg
http://www.diamond-jewelry-india.com/antique_diamond_jewelry/antique_diamond_jewelry/antique_diamond_jewelry-1.jpg

Yellow sapphire *swoon*
https://www.allwebjewelry.com/uploads1/jewelry3/l/C1ER121-LQ-L.jpg

Lebell
29th July 09, 03:50 AM
^^^

geez what are you?
got gipsy or indian genes or something?

thats completely over the top and tasteless.

jewelry that is so much over the top is usually worn to take the attention of less flattering features such as a big ass or a big nose.

DAYoung
29th July 09, 03:52 AM
^

Classic.

Lebell
29th July 09, 03:58 AM
it's true.

simple jewelry without that many sparkles and glitters will add way more to a woman then this shiny carnavale stuff.

one time i was drinking with a russian ganster at a poolparty in a 5 star hotel.
awesome guy, he says: my name is ....(i forgot actually) and this is Y, my wife, and this is X my girlfriend.

they were sitting next to eachother!
coolest thing i ever saw.

point is, he had no taste, bright coloured blouse,hairy chest, rolex, big golden chain, his women totally hung with over the top jewelry.

trust me it didnt make em look any more prettier or even less ugly.
they looked like discopigs or something.

DAYoung
29th July 09, 04:01 AM
Wow. This-...you...-

What have you done with Lebell?

Lebell
29th July 09, 04:03 AM
Wow. This-...you...-

What have you done with Lebell?

This is the intelligent, sane and softspoken part of Lebell, i get two days a week, the rest of that week the ' other Lebell' is in charge.

Have i ever told you how much i appreciate you as a poster?

DAYoung
29th July 09, 04:05 AM
This is the intelligent, sane and softspoken part of Lebell, i get two days a week, the rest of that week the ' other Lebell' is in charge.

Have i ever told you how much i appreciate you as a poster?

I am literally laughing out loud.

You have made me laugh, in Da Reel Verld.

Lebell
29th July 09, 04:05 AM
There's a distinct lack of gemstones and precious metals in the last couple of pages here.....

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/56/189706634_3eda80e899.jpg

^this.

perfect example of lack of taste.
the gem itself is beautiful enough, it should be supported by a simple golden frame, so it would bring out the stone even better, istead the idiot who made this thought it would be tastefull to also add an over the top frame to accompany perfection, thus ruining the jewel.

EuropIan
29th July 09, 04:06 AM
Lebell hides his more salient pioints like so many prison shivs

Lebell
29th July 09, 04:08 AM
I am literally laughing out loud.

You have made me laugh, in Da Reel Verld.

I'm glad i could contribute to a smile and a laugh in real life.

In fact many of your witty remarks have made me laugh while i was lurking in the subconcious, being surpressed by the ' other Lebell'.

I'm glad we can finally talk like this, it's like i've known you for years but never had the change to communicate with you.

DAYoung
29th July 09, 04:16 AM
Please stop.

Lebell
29th July 09, 04:21 AM
stop what?

DAYoung
29th July 09, 04:28 AM
Being articulate and sincere.

Lebell
29th July 09, 04:34 AM
well, it won't last forever you know, soon the moon will move towards it's full cyccle and the other Lebell will take over again.

it's a shame really.

Lebell
29th July 09, 04:35 AM
i really wish we had more time together like this.

i really do.

Harpy
29th July 09, 11:38 PM
DA - I'm going to have to ask you to stop homo-ing up another thread.

Lebell
30th July 09, 04:32 AM
yeah lilai gets jealous as soon as its not about her.
is anyone else getting her stupid pm's with her pictures aswell?
quite the busy girl.

Harpy
30th July 09, 05:52 PM
Lebell - this is about the 100th time you've lied about getting pictures from me. Go get your eyebrows tweezed just like your true love's or whatever it is you've been moaning about this week.

Lebell
31st July 09, 07:24 AM
Lebell - this is about the 100th time you've lied about getting pictures from me. Go get your eyebrows tweezed just like your true love's or whatever it is you've been moaning about this week.

but lilai u iz meh true love.
i want to make chocolate babies witchu.

xxx

Kiko
1st August 09, 08:47 AM
Sorry, it's the Hooker Emerald. Mine are much smaller and quite subtle. I just don't like 'em in yellow gold. My ring is a simple oval with small diamonds in sort of S swirls around it and earrings are emerald cut studs. Not huge stones, but nice quality.

Lebell
1st August 09, 08:49 AM
kiko, i hate to think what ungodly acts you had to perform in order to get such expensive jewelry.

Kiko
1st August 09, 08:51 AM
No you don't. And I'm not gonna tell you what they may have been.

You don't have to worry, Lebell. Jewelry is only an issue if you find a woman to give it to, right?

Lebell
1st August 09, 09:07 AM
good point kiko.

*cries*

syberia
1st August 09, 09:31 AM
Kiko, how do wear such expensive things?

I'd be constantly checking to see if they're still on, and not broken or stolen or something equally terrible.

Kiko
1st August 09, 02:52 PM
If your ring falls off, it's the wrong size. To be fair I don't wear it everyday since it's been semi-replaced with a platinum every day band. (had the engagement/wedding rings soldered together at the base because they were sliding enough to wear part of one setting away) And if your earrings aren't on securely... um.. you can get those plastic things for hooks and well, posts gotta have secure backs, don't they? I don't allow strangers to kiss my hands or earlobes!

JohnnyCache
2nd August 09, 02:01 PM
so I haven't read the thread. Is it about lily being jealous of something some guy gave some "vacuous young thing" that could "never please him intellectually" ?

2nd August 09, 02:08 PM
so I haven't read the thread. Is it about lily being jealous of something some guy gave some "vacuous young thing" that could "never please him intellectually" ?

She is going through a dry spell, so if you mean sex, then yes.

JohnnyCache
2nd August 09, 02:11 PM
She is going through a dry spell, so if you mean sex, then yes.

It's funny, she obviously can't drag real people around by the little finger as easily as she does the schmucks around here, but she just teases the internet while failing to be loved offline.

Lilly: Just give these guys your number/address. Hell, put them in your sig. It will end WELL I'm sure.

2nd August 09, 02:13 PM
But set up an Amazon.com Gift List, first.

Lebell
2nd August 09, 03:27 PM
JC knows women.

Harpy
2nd August 09, 09:32 PM

Aren't you the cynic. Just read the first few lines of the opening post.

This is the 'Funkyzeit' forum so wanted to get a consensus on some basic guidelines for the men on the forum.

P.S. - on the topic of being loved in real life, I feel blessed everyday that I have so many people that care for me. I don't know what I did to deserve them.

2nd August 09, 10:47 PM
You bought them jewelry, that's what.

Lebell
3rd August 09, 03:57 AM
leave lily alone you guiz.

Harpy
15th November 09, 11:47 PM
All I want for Christmas, is you.......

http://www.langantiques.com/images/external/20/1209862849_20-1-1679.jpg

Lebell
16th November 09, 06:30 AM
you better start working on your sucking skills if you want me to buy that for you.

syberia
16th November 09, 11:20 AM
Lily, those are some ugly ass earings, why would you wear them? I mean beside the giant shiny and expensive factor.

Kein Haar
16th November 09, 12:20 PM
Syberia,

Are you some sort of gapper scumbag?

Explain your travels.

Ajamil
16th November 09, 12:49 PM
They could be nice if tastefully small and with a deep blue dress that left the shoulders bare.

Kiko
16th November 09, 03:41 PM
Lily, those are some ugly ass earings, why would you wear them? I mean beside the giant shiny and expensive factor.

Sybs is right. Those are tacky ugly!

Harpy
16th November 09, 04:34 PM
Syberia, Kiko...what are you people thinking?! Imagine this, black cocktail dress (one shoulder), hair swept up in an elegant chignon, nude lip gloss and just a sweep of mascara + those earrings.

Steve
16th November 09, 04:34 PM
They might be acceptable as pasties...

That is if we weren't talking about Lily.

Harpy
16th November 09, 04:35 PM
Pasties as is in the food?

16th November 09, 04:37 PM
They might be acceptable as pasties...

That is if we weren't talking about Lily (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=balonga+nipples).

Steve
16th November 09, 04:41 PM
Pasties as is in the food?

I really wish that was what I was talking about.

Harpy
16th November 09, 04:45 PM
Oh damn! You people don't know what it means to live the good life!

HappyOldGuy
16th November 09, 04:47 PM
My good life does not include high maintenance mistresses. Thanks to the wonders of modern technology and the demise of the former soviet union, it's quite easy to get ahold of surplus ukranian models that still operate reliably even after being buried in mud for two days.

resolve
16th November 09, 06:19 PM
My good life does not include high maintenance mistresses. Thanks to the wonders of modern technology and the demise of the former soviet union, it's quite easy to get ahold of surplus ukranian models that still operate reliably even after being buried in mud for two days.

Normally, I'd say something about this. But it's actually true :-/

Lebell
16th November 09, 08:01 PM
i like the earrings, then i again i like women who look like total whores..

Harpy
17th November 09, 12:06 AM
Sybs, the earrings are not as big as they look in the picture. What do you think I am?

I am partial to sapphires, aquamarines and diamonds but these ruby earrings are okay too...

http://maxjewelryinc.com/images1%5CERPP.jpg

Angelina has sort of got it right (except the stones are way too big and she needs to lose that ring):

http://stylewithanna.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/angelina-jolie-emerald-earrings-and-ring.jpg

nihilist
17th November 09, 02:29 AM
1. It is not necessary. Really.

In that case you have nothing to worry about.

Lebell
17th November 09, 06:31 AM
the colour isnt good for angelina, deep blue would make her eyesc ome out better.

Kiko
17th November 09, 11:08 AM
the colour isnt good for angelina, deep blue would make her eyesc ome out better.

I can't believe I'm saying this.. Lebell is right.

Angelina has enough money for classier jewelry, geeze!

Aquamarine you say? Try these, Lily...

http://www.bridalwave.tv/tiffany-earrings.jpg

Delicate is better than gaudy, don't you think?

FickleFingerOfFate
17th November 09, 11:37 AM

So would a small mellon scoop.

Kiko
17th November 09, 11:51 AM
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to FickleFingerOfFate again."

Or a grapefruit spoon?

Ajamil
17th November 09, 12:20 PM
There're these nasty looking serrated spoons we have at work for coring strawberries.

nihilist
17th November 09, 12:53 PM
I think a spork would really bring out the red in your eyes.

Harpy
17th November 09, 06:47 PM
I can't believe I'm saying this.. Lebell is right.

Angelina has enough money for classier jewelry, geeze!

Aquamarine you say? Try these, Lily...

http://www.bridalwave.tv/tiffany-earrings.jpg

Delicate is better than gaudy, don't you think?

Pretty :) Please note that I emphasise the importance of a piece of jewellery relative to the whole outfit.

http://cdn.overstock.com/images/products/P10875982.jpg

http://www.arullmann.com/images/jewellery/J69004A_large.jpg

Kiko
19th November 09, 03:25 PM
I think you just like huge rocks...

FickleFingerOfFate
19th November 09, 03:51 PM

Close...

FickleFingerOfFate
19th November 09, 03:56 PM
Coy subtleties are a lost cause with NOB around.

Harpy
19th November 09, 03:59 PM

I like finely crafted jewellery too. However, given that I dress quite simply, jewellery is my accessory of choice. It doesn't always have to be diamonds and gold, today it's a silverand painted glass bead bracelet I got from a friend from her travels in Ukraine.

EvilSteve
19th November 09, 04:05 PM
I can't believe no one has mention Seaman Schepps:

http://www.travellady.com/issues/December04/images/1116%2015RUBYFISH.jpg

http://www.luxuryculture.com/materials/media/objects/articles/00/01/0001753/thumbnail

http://antiquesandthearts.com/Archives/Images%5C2007-06-05__09-25-32Image1.GIF

Harpy
19th November 09, 04:06 PM
Just no.

EvilSteve
19th November 09, 04:08 PM
Just no to Schepps? Your loss.

FickleFingerOfFate
19th November 09, 04:10 PM
I've seen similar items in K-mart, and other fine retailers.

EvilSteve
19th November 09, 04:16 PM
Okay, so I stumbled onto a jewelry thread populated by folks who don't know jewelry. Never mind.

FickleFingerOfFate
19th November 09, 04:19 PM
Okay, so I stumbled onto an exotic car thread populated by folks who don't appreciate Yugos. Never mind.

Harpy
19th November 09, 04:19 PM
Tell me this mojo....would you wear that shit?

I don't care how 'artistic' and 'creative' someone is if they make a pile of bling that I wouldn't be caught dead in.

EvilSteve
19th November 09, 04:30 PM
Well, I wouldn't wear women's jewelry, but I would wear his cufflinks. Personally, I find jewelry that's nothing but big rocks pretty soulless. One thing I've always appreciated about his jewelry is its use of color and form as well as just carats.

And sorry FFF, but if you're comparing Schepps to a Yugo then no, you don't know jewelry.

Harpy
19th November 09, 04:38 PM
sorry mojo....let me start again. I'm starting to sound like everyone else on this thread. Glad you have your own taste and enjoy the varied ways in which jewellery can be created.

I'll have a look at more of Schepps' designs :)

EvilSteve
19th November 09, 04:42 PM
Eh, and for my part, I'll admit that his work can be a bit out there and may not be for everyone. I'm just personally fond of organic forms and jewelry that is unconventional.

A couple of years back there was an exhibition of his (and others') work a the American Craft Museum in NYC. Some really beautiful pieces. They also had a really stunning example of a VC&A invisible setting (wish I could find a pic)- looked like the piece was covered with a layer of solid ruby.

Steve
19th November 09, 04:43 PM
And sorry FFF, but if you're comparing Schepps to a Yugo then no, you don't know jewelry.

I don't know jewlery and I can tell you those things def don't make me want to find out what I'm missing.

FickleFingerOfFate
19th November 09, 04:46 PM
Expensive ≠ Tasteful.

http://55secretstreet.typepad.com/photos/ne_plus_ultra/neplusultratiffanyconaturedragonflyearri.jpg

This is tasteful.

EvilSteve
19th November 09, 05:00 PM
They're cool- I like the dragonfly design, but personally I'd prefer something with a bit more color to it. Diamonds are great for sparkle, and a big one is certainly impressive, but colored stones to me have personality.

Yes, expensive != tasteful, but then again, tasteful != exceptional.

Been searching all over the stupid web for better Schepps designs, but largely all I'm finding is the newer Trianon stuff which is a bit gaudy. Schepps the man is still probably my favorite designer, but I'm really only seeing his stuff in my books.

FickleFingerOfFate
19th November 09, 05:03 PM
I have always been a fan of minimalist jewelry, such as Paloma Picasso's work.

EvilSteve
19th November 09, 05:11 PM
I have always been a fan of minimalist jewelry, such as Paloma Picasso's work.

Aha- yeah, I can see where our disagreement stems from. My friend Lily (different Lily) used to design stuff like that (though with a more industrial feel to it). Was never my thing aesthetically but it looked good on her.

19th November 09, 05:53 PM
Tell me this mojo....would you wear that shit?
mojo LOVES Seaman.

EvilSteve
19th November 09, 06:07 PM
Well, you know, if I'm wearing the cufflinks and someone says "hey- you've got Seaman on your sleeve" at least I've got a good excuse.

Kiko
19th December 09, 09:41 AM
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/12/18/129056350120707385.jpg