PDA

View Full Version : my former neighbour is a douchebag!!!

Lebell
20th July 09, 07:53 AM
I totally forgot to post this.

A month ago news got out that a 57 year old police officer is arrested for having sexual contact with at least 7 women.

Two of them filed a complaint against him, he is under arrest and is fired as a policeofficer.
The trial will be sometime soon.

Turns out this is the guy who lived down our street when i was young, i know his kids aswell, used to play with them.
They're my age.

This guy always was a dick, and a backstabber, pushing his weight around amonst other neighbours and his kids were little snatching weasels, whenever one of us had a bb-gun or stolen something they would go and tell their dad.
assholes...

So i know some people from the inside and a former cop told me some juicy details: the women he molested (he forced them to have sex) are mildly retarded and he knew them through his policework.

During shifts he'd pop by and do them.

The stupid fucker is 57, and at 65 you can retire..he threw it all away for some retarded pussy!
LOL!

Somehow it didnt come as a surprise, he was one of those 'pig-cops' types.

Virus
20th July 09, 08:01 AM
Kraker will have a field day.

Kein Haar
20th July 09, 08:08 AM
I had a (former) boss like that.

When he was the resident officer in a high school, he impegnated a teacher while he and his real wife were also trying to have a kid.

To add insult to injury, the illegmate child was a 'tard.

His partner-in-literal-crime (also now fired...former deputy chief) also had a retarded kid.

A pretty solid theme is developing.

Lebell
20th July 09, 08:50 AM
i hated that guy, most people did.

one time we found a box from ww2 with a luger in it and other papers and stuff and my friend had to turn it in.

he got ratted out by his son.

Ajamil
20th July 09, 09:35 AM

The tard gene is dominant in cops?

KO'd N DOA
20th July 09, 01:08 PM
You should get blood work. Isn't everyone on your street 'mildly retarded'?

Cullion
20th July 09, 02:45 PM
I had a (former) boss like that.

When he was the resident officer in a high school, he impegnated a teacher while he and his real wife were also trying to have a kid.

To add insult to injury, the illegmate child was a 'tard.

His partner-in-literal-crime (also now fired...former deputy chief) also had a retarded kid.

I never thought to ask.. Keinhaar, do you have children ?

kracker
20th July 09, 04:13 PM
The only thing about this story that surprises me is that the pig in question was arrested and lost his job after amassing only 7 victims.

EDIT: Actually I'm not quite surprised yet. Is he going to be given preferential treatment and protective custody or is he going to gen pop in a standard assraping facility where he belongs?

Kein Haar
20th July 09, 04:27 PM
The tard gene is dominant in cops?

Sort of.

Dark Helmet
20th July 09, 04:35 PM
I totally forgot to post this.

A month ago news got out that a 57 year old police officer is arrested for having sexual contact with at least 7 women. I was gonna ask if heterosexuality was illegal in the Lowlands.

But that's a fucked up story.

Turns out this is the guy who lived down our street when i was young, i know his kids aswell, used to play with them.
They're my age.

This guy always was a dick, and a backstabber, pushing his weight around amonst other neighbours and his kids were little snatching weasels, whenever one of us had a bb-gun or stolen something they would go and tell their dad.
assholes...

What are the kids up to know? Are they going to get ready for the Police Academy anytime soon?

jubei33
20th July 09, 05:20 PM
Sort of.
are we talking downs? some hot XXX trisomy 21 action? That used to be illegal in Virginia, those prudes.

Toby Christensen
20th July 09, 06:07 PM
What's so special about police? I've been assaulted by police before.

Plus I got overpowered when I threatened to hit MY neighbour.

They didn't arrest ME though.

Kein Haar
20th July 09, 06:59 PM
wot

lol

Kein Haar
20th July 09, 07:02 PM
are we talking downs? some hot XXX trisomy 21 action? That used to be illegal in Virginia, those prudes.

I don't know exactly.

I actually accompanied the paramedics to the mother's house when the kid was having an asthma problem, before I even knew of the errant seed of the patrol commander.

The kid was basically an immobile bologna-loaf hooked up to an assortment of machines.

Kind of a distressing scene.

WarPhalange
21st July 09, 01:02 AM
Was the cop drunk at the time when he was porking (lol) the teacher?

Lebell
21st July 09, 04:33 AM
I was gonna ask if heterosexuality was illegal in the Lowlands.

But that's a fucked up story.

What are the kids up to know? Are they going to get ready for the Police Academy anytime soon?

I have no idea but i can find out.
one kid is a cop nowadays, he used to live right next to us, his dad was some salesguy and they were all really religious.

he was a small annoying boy and a crybaby, as kids we played rough and didnt want him in our team, then his mom would come out and make us play with him.

the thing was, she also made him a special suit, like a superman suit...it was totally gay.

one time we were playing football on a field, he is wearing his suit and this guy walks his dog, a big white dog, dont know the name of the breed.

so the boy is on hands and knees for some reason and the dog sees him, runs towards him and secures a fucking backmount!!!

the boy was pinned and screaming for his life while the dog was dryhumping him in the asscrack.

we had tears in our eyes laughing, i nearly pissed my pants when the dog was dragged away by the owner and the boy had a big wetspot on his ass!

so yeah, he's a cop now.

Doritosaurus Chex
21st July 09, 07:48 AM
Lebell, please tell me you guys gave him a nickname after that incident.

Kein Haar
21st July 09, 08:34 AM
Was the cop drunk at the time when he was porking (lol) the teacher?

Why is THAT relevant?

Lebell
21st July 09, 08:39 AM
Lebell, please tell me you guys gave him a nickname after that incident.

not really, we were 10 back then.

my brother told me he's a cop nowadays, i dont live in my hometown anymore.
he was always the kid that went: 'hey guiz u shouldnt be doing that..'

or when we would pull something he would be the one caught eventhough he was just passing by.

bad karma.

one time he was being a dick again during summer, the supersoakercraze was just new and he had one of those fake lame thingies so we wouldnt let him play.
his mom came out and forced us to let him play aswell.
bad idea.

everyone was on flipflops and wearing those really tiny swimmingpants (it was the 80ies-early 90ies, sue me)

so we sorta made him prisoner of war and tossed him into a field of..ehr..whats the name, those green plants that sting like a bitch but are quite harmless.

god that was funny.

for us at least.

KO'd N DOA
21st July 09, 08:54 AM
so we sorta made him prisoner of war and tossed him into a field of..ehr..whats the name, those green plants that sting like a bitch but are quite harmless.

- Triffids ? -

Lebell
21st July 09, 09:09 AM
http://www.sjamaanrudy.be/img/Brandnetels.jpg

KO'd N DOA
21st July 09, 09:36 AM
Ahh...Tea leaves.

Ajamil
21st July 09, 09:58 AM
http://www.fortunecity.com/lavender/hawkslane/149/chuckie.jpg

Did he ever think that something wasn't such a good idea?

WarPhalange
21st July 09, 11:43 AM
Why is THAT relevant?

I thought conceiving a kid while shit faced had a higher chance of your kid becoming a Repu-- I mean retarded.

Kein Haar
21st July 09, 11:55 AM
If I had to guess, I'd say no.

But one can't be sure.

bob
21st July 09, 04:24 PM
Could be true. But only because conceiving a kid while pissed is a retarded thing to do.