PDA

View Full Version : Illegal upsurper in white house to possibly be challenged in court

Knave
14th July 09, 01:51 PM
Greetings.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=103918

BORN IN THE USA?
Eligibility arguments to get court hearing
'For 1st time, we have a judge who's listening'
Posted: July 13, 2009
9:52 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

In what ultimately could prove to be a turning point in the legal challenges to Barack Obama's eligibility to be president, a federal judge in California has planned a hearing on the merits of a federal court case raising those questions.

According to attorney Orly Taitz, who is working on multiple cases alleging Obama is a "usurper" because he doesn't meet the constitutional requirement that only a "natural born citizen" can be president, U.S. District Judge David O. Carter ruled in a hearing today that her case will move forward.

The hearing was on her motion for a default order against Obama, because although Taitz said she notified him of the action, Obama's attorneys did not make an appearance.

Her complaint was filed against the president on Jan. 20, the day of his inauguration, over his actions before he became president.

Taitz has told WND if her motion for default is granted she immediately would request access to Obama's birth records and other documentation
that could determine his eligibility to occupy the Oval Office.

I especially like the video on the page. Should've elected Keyes IMO.

Complicating the situation is Obama's decision to spend sums estimated in the hundreds of thousands of dollars to avoid releasing a state birth certificate that would put to rest all of the questions.

This country is so fucked up beyond belief that people would elect the lying piece of shit. He's the Hannah Montana of politicians.

MrBadGuy
14th July 09, 02:06 PM
I remembered hearing about this for a brief period of time, but then nothing ever happened. I doubt anything is going to happen any way. Though it would show that no one is above the law (lulz if only).

HappyOldGuy
14th July 09, 02:07 PM
When your momma told you you were an amusing troll, she lied.

Cullion
14th July 09, 02:10 PM
Even if Obama wasn't born in the US, the constitution cannot be allowed to survive this judicial assault otherwise there will be no room for President Schwarzenegger to lead you back to your old Glory during WWIII.

Craigypooh
14th July 09, 02:18 PM
http://www.whatisclose.com/u-dabble/adobe/photoshop/commando.jpg

..and Arnie will destroy all your enemies with only a hunting knife....

KO'd N DOA
14th July 09, 02:51 PM
The American Constitution was designed to Keep Canadians from coming and and taking all the top job.

Shatner
Dion
GSP
Trebek
Candy
Akroyd
Nickelback
Buble
Lavinge
Twain

Might be great at entertaining, but do you really want to give them the button? Well maybe Shatner...

Ajamil
14th July 09, 02:59 PM
http://cdn.necn.com/files/2009/05/16/vlcsnap-522570.jpg
Yay!! President!!

http://www.yannone.org/BlogPics2/OrlyTaitz120.jpg
Orly?

kracker
14th July 09, 04:05 PM
This country is so fucked up beyond belief that people would elect the lying piece of shit. He's the Hannah Montana of politicians.

Seems like someone likes the turd sandwich more than the giant douche. Seriously how the hell can you even tell the difference between McCain and Obama? They are both pro police state, pro illegal surveillance, pro illegal war, etc. Calling either a lying piece of shit is flattery.

Plasma
14th July 09, 07:06 PM
Like always snopes wins> http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp

http://msgboard.snopes.com/politics/graphics/birth.jpg

Ka-Bar
14th July 09, 07:58 PM
So when a soldier refuses to deploy because he believes the war in Iraq to be illegal, he's a coward. But when a soldier refuses to deploy because he believes the President isn't a citizen, he's a hero?

taijiamn
14th July 09, 08:26 PM
Nope, he's still an asshole, Obama didn't authorize the war,

danno
14th July 09, 08:27 PM
This country is so fucked up beyond belief

how exactly? you'd prefer mccain?

danno
14th July 09, 08:31 PM
Seems like someone likes the turd sandwich more than the giant douche. Seriously how the hell can you even tell the difference between McCain and Obama? They are both pro police state, pro illegal surveillance, pro illegal war, etc. Calling either a lying piece of shit is flattery.

yeah man, it's practically north korea over there. in fact, if i was american, i'd move to NK. better living standards and freedom and stuff. cos america is a police state. and really bad to live in.

Sophist
14th July 09, 08:35 PM
According to attorney Orly Taitz

http://mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/o_rly.jpg

Knave, you half-wit, had you actually bothered to Google for Orly Taitz, you'd find a blog soliciting donations for aforesaid dubious purpose. Had you bothered to check Snopes, you'd find the page Plasma linked showing that Obama has, unsurprisingly, cleared the very low hurdle of being born in the U.S.A.

Do you fall for Nigerian 419 emails too? Wishful thinking is a horrible way to run a personal belief system.

kracker
14th July 09, 08:43 PM
yeah man, it's practically north korea over there. in fact, if i was american, i'd move to NK. better living standards and freedom and stuff. cos america is a police state. and really bad to live in.

Yeah yeah NK sucks obviously. However, just because thing B is worse doesn't mean thing A isn't still bad. For example, being a quadrepalegic would suck more than anything in the world, however, just because that exists doesn't mean it wouldn't also kind of suck to go through life with one eye. If you compare the state of freedom in the US right now to the intentions of the founders it's actually pretty bad.

WarPhalange
14th July 09, 08:52 PM

You honestly think that someone would run for President thinking nobody would ever check if they are actually a natural born citizen? This is the man who used Youtube to his advantage. You honestly think he had no idea what he was getting himself into? That he hadn't browsed Youtube ever? The people who argue whether or not the banana was specifically created by God or not?

This is a man who went to Harvard, by the way. He's no physicist, of course, but it still takes a lot of smarts and even more effort to get through Harvard. But you think he'd be dumb enough to just not care about not being born in the US? Bush cleverly covered up the fact that he used to do coke. Nobody seemed to care. It doesn't bar you from the Presidency. Not being born here does, though. Don't you think that would have been something he would have thought of before he became extremely popular? A few years ago nobody knew who Obama was. You think he was sitting on the toilet one day and said to himself "God dammit, I don't care if I wasn't born here, I wanna be President!"?

Zendetta
14th July 09, 09:10 PM
I'm not a Retard, but I play one on the Internet!

Kracker, you aren't really this stupid in real life... are you?

Have you ever lived, or even travelled, abroad?

elipson
14th July 09, 09:54 PM
No. He hasn't. I think we've discussed this so far.

I think the definition of a police state for Kracker and TLH is any state that actually uses police to enforce any law whatsoever. I guess the only non-police state would be Somalia.

Ajamil
14th July 09, 10:42 PM
My O RLY joke was better. I took the time to find a pic of the attorney doing the face...

Ka-Bar
14th July 09, 11:11 PM
My O RLY joke was better. I took the time to find a pic of the attorney doing the face...

It sure was, champ. It's not your fault no one new what the hell the nutty looking blonde lady was doing in your post, while everyone knows about the O RLY owl.

You're number one, buddy.

Ajamil
14th July 09, 11:15 PM
Well forgive me for being subtle!! Waaaahhh!!!

TheLordHumungus
15th July 09, 12:13 AM
Kracker, you aren't really this stupid in real life... are you?

Have you ever lived, or even travelled, abroad?

How would that change his mind. He's already said that because some other countries may have worse governments, that hardly makes ours good. So aside from showing him more awful totalitarian states, what are you thinking he'll se that'll change his mind?

danno
15th July 09, 12:20 AM
I guess the only non-police state would be Somalia.

somalia is awesome. you can do whatever you want over there. total freedom. a shining example for us all.

bob
15th July 09, 02:49 AM
Are black people automatically granted US citizenship just because of their place of birth? That is the question.

JohnnyCache
15th July 09, 03:24 AM
Jesus this, again? Dude, birth records aren't fucking confidential.

Obama was born in hawaii and his birth paperwork has been circulated extensively. What obama's legal team doesn't want released to these nutbars is a fully certified copy of his birth certificate, the kind that you can use to establish ID, etc.

JohnnyCache
15th July 09, 03:27 AM
No. He hasn't. I think we've discussed this so far.

I think the definition of a police state for Kracker and TLH is any state that actually uses police to enforce any law whatsoever. I guess the only non-police state would be Somalia.

in fairness, countering an argument about the domestic policy of the US by saying it's simply worse somewhere else is a logically bizarre argument, tantamount to saying a car with a broken windshield could have a busted axle, so don't try to fix the windshield.

kracker
15th July 09, 09:44 AM
I'm not going to say Somalia is better than America. America is better than Somalia for reasons that should be obvious to anyone with a higher IQ than a tomato (wealth, resources, infrastructure etc.). Hence, a comparison between America and Somalia is ridiculously unfair. However, when compared to most other countries in the region, government-free Somalia is doing pretty good all things considered. http://mises.org/story/2066

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
15th July 09, 09:45 AM
Kracker, are you fourteen? no hate.

Ajamil
15th July 09, 10:10 AM
in fairness, countering an argument about the domestic policy of the US by saying it's simply worse somewhere else is a logically bizarre argument, tantamount to saying a car with a broken windshield could have a busted axle, so don't try to fix the windshield.

The argument would be more like someone saying the windshield's cracked so we should scrap the car and walk. Thus the example of a busted axle (as in a car that really needs to be scrapped) works.

Are black people automatically granted US citizenship just because of their place of birth? That is the question. Isn't being born on US soil a grant for Us citizenry for everyone? I thought there used to be an illegal immigrant scheme to get across the border and have a child so the state would have to care for it even if they deported the mother.

Kracker, that link is very interesting, and I wonder how well their system adapts to a world community. Since there is no "Somali govt." per se, how does the US tell "Somalia" to deal with the piracy issues? Are we to go to each and every jilib? Do we just recognize that there is no central entity that will retaliate if we start killing of clans that support piracy (I don't think the UN will like that)?

I DO like how when reading that, one part of my brain is going "But how will they get X without a central govt.?" or "Aha! Laws! They DO have a govt.!" while the other part is exasperated and going "They already have it without a central govt." and "Yes, yes. They have laws, what they don't have is a central govt."

taijiamn
15th July 09, 10:28 AM
Isn't being born on US soil a grant for Us citizenry for everyone? I thought there used to be an illegal immigrant scheme to get across the border and have a child so the state would have to care for it even if they deported the mother...

If I remember right, there's a specific time frame involved too, something like one of the parents must be in the US for five years. There was talk that his mother hadn't been here long enough, but nothing ever seemed to come from that either.

HappyOldGuy
15th July 09, 10:44 AM
If I remember right, there's a specific time frame involved too, something like one of the parents must be in the US for five years. There was talk that his mother hadn't been here long enough, but nothing ever seemed to come from that either.

Nope, some places have rules like that, but in the US, as long as your mom waddles across the borderline before you pop, you are a natural born citizen.

Zendetta
15th July 09, 11:34 AM
How would that change his mind.

Its painfully apparent that he doesn't know how good he has it.

America is better than Somalia for reasons that should be obvious to anyone with a higher IQ than a tomato (wealth, resources, infrastructure etc.).

Do you have any idea WHY America has a better infrastructure than a Third World Anarchist Hellhole?

It's called Rule of Law.

TheLordHumungus
15th July 09, 12:49 PM
Don't forget massive wealth plundered from great swathes of the rest of the world.

HappyOldGuy
15th July 09, 02:19 PM
Don't forget massive wealth plundered from great swathes of the rest of the world.

The US was already wealthy long before it did any plundering.

Which it never actually did that much of, relatively speaking.

Natives excluded of course.

TheLordHumungus
15th July 09, 02:36 PM
The US was already wealthy long before it did any plundering.

Which it never actually did that much of, relatively speaking.

Natives excluded of course.

You're going to discount one of the most successful genocides and land/resource grabs in recorded history?

And we did and still do a massive amount of plundering, especially from Mexico and Central/South America.

HappyOldGuy
15th July 09, 02:40 PM
You're going to discount one of the most successful genocides and land/resource grabs in recorded history?

As the reason for our economic success, absolutely. What we took was for the most part undeveloped and not worth anything until we got it. But you are an idiot who doesn't know the difference between trade and plunder, so I'm not going to waste a huge amount of time trying to explain much with you.

kracker
15th July 09, 02:49 PM
Do you have any idea WHY America has a better infrastructure than a Third World Anarchist Hellhole?

It's called Rule of Law.

Lots of viable farmland and natural resources, educated populace, and enough weapons to completely fuck over all the natives etc.

And unless the rule of law states that no one is above the laws except cops, politicians and the super rich, then no country I have ever heard of has the rule of law.

TheLordHumungus
15th July 09, 03:22 PM
As the reason for our economic success, absolutely. What we took was for the most part undeveloped and not worth anything until we got it. But you are an idiot who doesn't know the difference between trade and plunder, so I'm not going to waste a huge amount of time trying to explain much with you.

It was worth a hell of a lot to those who lived here off of those "undeveloped" resources. But thank god Europeans came along and showed them the proper way to utilize what they had.

And I forgot that shit like this is merely trade. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1954_Guatemalan_coup_d'état) I mistakenly thought that our govt enacting a coup in a foreign nation to further the interests of an American corporation (what a surprise, United Fruit) fell closer to exploitation. Silly me.

Ajamil
15th July 09, 03:24 PM
What we took was for the most part undeveloped and not worth anything until we got it.

Undeveloped - except agriculturally - sure. But not worth anything? We have one of the most resource rich countries in the world. Aren't we still pulling silver from that huge mine in Nevada that was discovered during the gold rush?

HappyOldGuy
15th July 09, 03:32 PM
And we did and still do a massive amount of plundering, especially from Mexico and Central/South America.
You're living in 1954? Much is explained.

HappyOldGuy
15th July 09, 03:33 PM
Undeveloped - except agriculturally - sure. But not worth anything? We have one of the most resource rich countries in the world. Aren't we still pulling silver from that huge mine in Nevada that was discovered during the gold rush?

Point being, it would still be in the ground.

TheLordHumungus
15th July 09, 03:39 PM
You're living in 1954? Much is explained.

So exploiting our neighboring countries throughout our history has done nothing to explain our current wealth? Only resources we're stealing right now count?

Then maybe we should talk about our recent military interests and how they relate to petroleum.

HappyOldGuy
15th July 09, 03:43 PM
So exploiting our neighboring countries throughout our history has done nothing to explain our current wealth? Only resources we're stealing right now count?

Resources we started stealing in the late 19th, early 20th century at which point we were already the worlds richest power don't. no.

socratic
16th July 09, 10:43 PM
*puts on the TLH hat* Well how do ya explain the Phillippines then, huh smart guy? Thought the evil US would just try it's hand at empire, eh? I say shame and a pox on ye!

Sun Wukong
16th July 09, 11:26 PM
At this point, I don't know which one is dumber-er. Knave or Kracker.

TheLordHumungus
16th July 09, 11:47 PM
I can't believe my hat fits you, socratic. I shit you not, I have a massive head.

TR932Qv9bYo

socratic
17th July 09, 05:36 AM
*still proudly wearing the TLH hat, even if it is somewhat oversized from TLH's gargantuan, deformed melon* And the Bikini Atoll. How do you explain that one away, smart guy?

Sun Wukong
18th July 09, 05:35 PM
UxJLUZWPEb8

Toby Christensen
18th July 09, 06:17 PM
I can't believe my hat fits you, socratic. I shit you not, I have a massive head.

TR932Qv9bYo

It does NOT match my 26" monster, I'm sure.

Robot Jesus
18th July 09, 06:36 PM
I was sitting on my balcony reading livy last night and I was think about how wonderful economic development is. America doesn’t need to raise an army to go plunder other nations to get their wealth because it’s just easier to make an honest dollar then to steal it. Iraq is a perfect example of this, the old model of “take though force” was attempted and it failed horribly. Even in regions that are being “exploited” the “oppressed masses” are lining up ten deep to get a chance to be “exploited”. People WANT to work in sweatshops. I’m not saying that the system is perfect, many multi nationals manipulate the market to their own benefit (a good example is a monopsony keeping independently produced primary industry products artificially cheap). In the long run this hurts everyone, obviously the third world the worst. I support trade regulations that break the backs of these companies.

And yes we can discount the extermination of the Indians, especially in the early stages. It’s what they were doing before we showed up, we just were better at it. With few exceptions the Indian nations were in a state of near constant warfare.

Sun Wukong
18th July 09, 07:29 PM
they still are politically. India I mean. Talk about back biting crooked politicians man.

TheLordHumungus
19th July 09, 12:53 AM
It does NOT match my 26" monster, I'm sure.

Don't be so sure. +29 inches. I swear it.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
19th July 09, 03:01 AM
Do you keep your lunch in there?

Craigypooh
19th July 09, 07:13 AM
Don't be so sure. +29 inches. I swear it.

That's just 6 inches shy of Joseph Merrick!

According to the chart below you're well over the 97th percentile - in fact the chart only goes up to 65cm whereas your +29 inches works out at 74cm.

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/pagerender.fcgi?artid=1793909&pageindex=1

You should definitely be leaving your body to medical science.

socratic
19th July 09, 08:07 AM
After you make contact with aliens psychically with your mutatedly huge brain

TheLordHumungus
19th July 09, 06:51 PM
Do you keep your lunch in there?

Until I swallow.

TheLordHumungus
19th July 09, 06:53 PM
That's just 6 inches shy of Joseph Merrick!

According to the chart below you're well over the 97th percentile - in fact the chart only goes up to 65cm whereas your +29 inches works out at 74cm.

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/pagerender.fcgi?artid=1793909&pageindex=1

You should definitely be leaving your body to medical science.

After you make contact with aliens psychically with your mutatedly huge brain

Thanks. Or I hate you all. Not sure which.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
19th July 09, 07:00 PM
my head is like 97th percentile

TheLordHumungus
19th July 09, 11:10 PM
Big or small?

socratic
20th July 09, 12:45 AM
Big or small?

Small. Why else would he weigh so little?

Toby Christensen
20th July 09, 06:12 PM
Well then the Lord Humungus understands the usefulness of the Headbutt Proficiency and head at about AC 8 as a natural.

Fuck you small heads.

TheLordHumungus
20th July 09, 10:03 PM
Well then the Lord Humungus understands the usefulness of the Headbutt Proficiency and head at about AC 8 as a natural.

Fuck you small heads.

Damn right!

socratic
21st July 09, 04:23 AM
Damn right!

When your freakazoid melon manages to finally erode your thoracic spinal discs can I have your boots?

Ajamil
21st July 09, 09:24 AM
http://gamesnet.vo.llnwd.net/o1/gamestar/objects/143984_main.jpg

Is it wrong that I only saw this movie because I thought it was about the cartoon show?

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
21st July 09, 05:58 PM
big
i measured out 23", am 5'6. i never thought my head was that big :/

Toby Christensen
21st July 09, 05:59 PM
Wow, you are a shortarse!

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
21st July 09, 06:04 PM
shut your damn mouth
do you see this stick
this is an aboriginese walking stick
i'm going to shove it up your ass and beat you against a wall with it

Toby Christensen
21st July 09, 08:05 PM
The abbos gave you a waddy?
Not likely.

Besides, it's used to hit the head, ironically enough.

P.S. The average height of the coastal males was by any accounts I've read 5ft6

TheLordHumungus
21st July 09, 11:17 PM
When your freakazoid melon manages to finally erode your thoracic spinal discs can I have your boots?

If you can fit them. They happen to also be freakishly huge. 15 EE.

Was that coincidence, or did for some reason know my boots are also gargantuan?

Toby Christensen
21st July 09, 11:20 PM
My boots are tiny.

God was having an ironic day.

WarPhalange
21st July 09, 11:39 PM
God was having an ironic day.

What the hell does that mean?

Ajamil
22nd July 09, 12:04 AM
My guess is it means an all-knowing being didn't see it coming. Which is like the superlative of irony.

TheLordHumungus
22nd July 09, 12:04 AM
What's important is that a thread with a premise as mind bogglingly idiotic as this one is now focused on something much more important.

My measurements.

I got your illegal usurper right here.

Toby Christensen
22nd July 09, 12:07 AM
What the hell does that mean?

He put in work on me for His enjoyment. Blackly humorous, even.

I'm personally not impressed.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
22nd July 09, 12:08 AM
Does this hat make my head look big?

Toby Christensen
22nd July 09, 12:11 AM
Can I have it? I can't find a decent one.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
22nd July 09, 12:13 AM
i aint given you shit

Ajamil
22nd July 09, 12:17 AM
That's OK - he wants the hat. Scat play is the next NOB's wife thread.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
22nd July 09, 12:19 AM
i actually own a couple of nice hats, cause i'm the type of guy that sees something nice at a 90% discount and can't help but buy it. then i realized i look stupid in fedoras.
but toby, your head is three inches wider. Get a less fat head and maybe I'll sell one to you.

Toby Christensen
22nd July 09, 12:56 AM
I have EXTRA BONE on my skull you Eurasian ablation.

Harpy
22nd July 09, 01:02 AM
MJS, we could share clothes.

Toby Christensen
22nd July 09, 01:06 AM
How? Don't you weigh about 15 stone?

MJ s a waif.

TheLordHumungus
22nd July 09, 01:44 AM
Can I have it? I can't find a decent one.

I have a 29 inch civil war era fedora that's just a smidgen too small. I'd be willing to part with it for a massive craniumed bretheren.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
22nd July 09, 01:47 AM
MJS, we could share clothes.

I wouldn't let you in my clothes even if you did fit in them.

TheLordHumungus
22nd July 09, 01:51 AM
Lily, as ladylike as you are, MJS's clothes would be way too 'pre pubescent girl' for you. I'd reconsider.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
22nd July 09, 01:53 AM
hey
i wear MAN's clothes

Ajamil
22nd July 09, 12:39 PM
Just cause they're in the men's section of TJ Max doesn't make them man clothes.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
22nd July 09, 04:08 PM
i've never been inside a tj maxx, is there something to that joke i'm missing?

Ajamil
22nd July 09, 04:24 PM
The men's section was the joke, I just threw TJ Max on there to jab at your designer tastes. I shall go flog myself for failing to be funny.