PDA

View Full Version : False Rape Report = 127 Days in Jail

Fearless Ukemi
10th July 09, 01:44 PM
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/prosecutors-coetzee-victim-2488152-raped-money

The US justice system is a load of shit. You can potentially have to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for downloading music on the internet, but go ahead and ruin someones life and reputation by lying about rape and get hardly anything.

She should get be getting what he would have gotten if he was convicted of the charge. I'm so pissed off right now after reading about this bullshit.

Lohff
10th July 09, 01:51 PM
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/prosecutors-coetzee-victim-2488152-raped-money

The US justice system is a load of shit. You can potentially have to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for downloading music on the internet, but go ahead and ruin someones life and reputation by lying about rape and get hardly anything.

She should get be getting what he would have gotten if he was convicted of the charge. I'm so pissed off right now after reading about this bullshit.

So, are you "Just Bleed" or just rewriting what he wrote?

Fearless Ukemi
10th July 09, 02:04 PM
Paraphrasing what he said. I don't have much else to say about it.

That thread almost made me register.

partyboy
10th July 09, 02:06 PM
they should just let the guy rape her.

Fearless Ukemi
10th July 09, 02:09 PM
Why? He already had her. I'd rather punch her in the face if it was me.

Lohff
10th July 09, 02:18 PM
Paraphrasing what he said. I don't have much else to say about it.

That thread almost made me register.

Fair enough. I'm still curious as to how rape shield laws will deal with her should she bring another rape claim in the future.

partyboy
10th July 09, 02:19 PM
Why? He already had her. I'd rather punch her in the face if it was me.

anal?

Shawarma
10th July 09, 08:18 PM
"Coetzee then sent several dozen text messages demanding the money from the victim over the next two weeks, prosecutors said. She said she would not proceed with the rape report if he gave her the money."

The dumb is reaching critical levels here.

Aaranar
10th July 09, 10:21 PM
Is that better or worse than 24 days for driving drunk and planting a guy who's jaywalking?

Kein Haar
10th July 09, 10:23 PM
Is anyone suggesting mandatory sentences?

jubei33
11th July 09, 12:23 AM
I thought blackmail or conspiracy were mandatory sentencers?

misdemeanors !?

Kein Haar
11th July 09, 11:06 AM
I should say, mandatory minimum sentences.

Dark Helmet
11th July 09, 11:08 AM
I thought blackmail or conspiracy were mandatory sentencers?

misdemeanors !?
Which, normally is how much time is that is the state pen?

kracker
11th July 09, 06:51 PM
Being proven as a lying bitch in front of the world is punishment enough. No dude with his head on straight will touch her now, no sane employer will hire her, and no one will believe her if she actually does get raped in the future.

Zendetta
11th July 09, 06:56 PM
Being proven as a lying bitch in front of the world is punishment enough.

No, its not. Not even close.

Fearless Ukemi
12th July 09, 04:18 PM
It is not enough. She raised the stakes pretty high for that guy and it would have destroyed his life even after he had finished spending years in a state pen. Her punishment should at leat come remotely close to matching the crime she falsely accused him of.

TheLordHumungus
13th July 09, 02:40 AM
anal?

Sure. Are you gonna need lube or can you take it like a man?

jkdbuck76
13th July 09, 11:37 AM
Will this accusation be on the man's record?

How much damage has she done?

Domite
13th July 09, 01:35 PM
Fair enough. I'm still curious as to how rape shield laws will deal with her should she bring another rape claim in the future.

Yeah, thats what I was wondering. Surely the judge would be allowed to waive that if this whole matter was brought up beforehand.

Well, thats how it works on the TV.

Sun Wukong
13th July 09, 01:58 PM

Dude, there ain't nothing anyone can do about this kind of shit. Our justice system is fucked.

Sun Wukong
13th July 09, 02:01 PM
No, its not. Not even close.

Yeah, last time I checked there's no state supported "Lying Bitch" registry that makes this woman have to go around her neighborhood telling everyone what she did.

Spade: The Real Snake
13th July 09, 03:07 PM
I just think she should have been thrown in an all male jail. Then the short sentence would have been fine.

Oh, you would just love that punishment.

You would request a delayed sentence for a manicure, pedicure, hair-styling and waxing appointment.

Zendetta
13th July 09, 06:10 PM
Yeah, last time I checked there's no state supported "Lying Bitch" registry that makes this woman have to go around her neighborhood telling everyone what she did.

WOW. I know a good idea when I hear one. You are good with databases, right?

Ka-Bar
14th July 09, 11:17 PM
All of Orange County should just be napalmed.

TheLordHumungus
14th July 09, 11:26 PM
As long as Texas is next.

Ajamil
14th July 09, 11:28 PM
We could give Texas what it wants - its own sovereignty - and let them deal with Mexico.

TheLordHumungus
14th July 09, 11:43 PM
That's a beautiful idea, I'm in.

Remember the Alamo, bitches?

OZZ
15th July 09, 02:40 PM
He should have been allowed to fuck her up the ass as part of her sentence.
With no lube.

TheLordHumungus
15th July 09, 02:59 PM
Yeah, that'd be great. Then he could actually be a rapist. And isn't that what any man would want?

Maybe if a dude is falsely accused of child molestation, we could let him rape a kid. What an awesome idea.

OZZ
15th July 09, 03:05 PM
Yeah, that'd be great. Then he could actually be a rapist. And isn't that what any man would want?

Maybe if a dude is falsely accused of child molestation, we could let him rape a kid. What an awesome idea.

It was joke ..mr.serious !

15th July 09, 03:09 PM

It was joke ..mr.serious !

You hear that, NOB?
Take off the Little Lord Fauntleroy outfit.

TheLordHumungus
15th July 09, 03:29 PM
You hear that, NOB?
Take off the Little Lord Fauntleroy outfit.

He was already taking it off.

Ever so slowly.

While dancing to bubblegum pop.

Zendetta
15th July 09, 03:31 PM
Li'l Lord FondleRoy, amirite?

15th July 09, 03:34 PM
He was already taking it off.

Ever so slowly.

While dancing to bubblegum pop.
8hTOXJmpo7c

TheLordHumungus
15th July 09, 03:42 PM
What's fucked up is that Candy Girl was exactly the song I was thinking of. I blame Kevin Smith.

I really have to spend less time on Sociocide.

15th July 09, 04:09 PM
What's fucked up is that Candy Girl was exactly the song I was thinking of. I blame Kevin Smith.

I really have to spend less time on Sociocide.

If NOB looks like Salma Hayek, I'd do 'em.

TheLordHumungus
15th July 09, 09:38 PM
That's gonna lead to some messed up dreams.