PDA

View Full Version : give me my clothes forum!

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
2nd July 09, 05:21 AM
OBSERVING that we have a sports forum that no one uses, with the most recent posts being one day, two weeks, and May 26th ago.

RECOGNIZING that a forum dedicated to clothing can serve as:
- A repository of designer collections.
- A haven for reviews, recommendations, sizing advice, and "what does this ugly ass tie go with?"
- A forum specifically for asking, what the hell is up with the shit kids are wearing today?
- A place for NunOnBreak to post the stupid shit he wears.

PROPOSED that you fucking make it already.

bob
2nd July 09, 05:22 AM
With sub moderators being you and NOB?

lol.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
2nd July 09, 05:25 AM
no fuck that guy
fes could mod it with me though

bob
2nd July 09, 05:29 AM
You and he are the only ones that have ever started threads on fashion though.

MrBadGuy
2nd July 09, 08:15 AM
Provided you specifically make a thread for poor man's fashion, you have my axe.

partyboy
2nd July 09, 09:08 AM
will you kill yourself if you don't get it?

Ajamil
2nd July 09, 10:57 AM
Are we just doing clothes, or will hair and accessory fashion be in there too?

Zendetta
2nd July 09, 11:13 AM
Good idea, but I think that first you need to prove that your mad fashion skillz have you neck deep in poontang.

As opposed to crammed full of cock.

Neildo
2nd July 09, 11:25 AM
i could only find a couple of threads but they seemed to go over pretty well

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=80957
http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=82326

hardly anybody other than sirc ever posts new threads in the car forum and it still exists. i think it needs a refreshed description too.

Ajamil
2nd July 09, 11:39 AM
Though I am loathe to use the word due to my new reading (gotta find that book thread...), we could have a "Pimpin" forum where we collect all manner of looking good through clothes, cars, and complementary items.

resolve
2nd July 09, 12:15 PM
If we had this new forum... we could move all the craptastic clothing threads (Shoes, jeans, etcetera) from Liquor, Loot, and Ladies in Bullshido to here.

And then maybe people would talk about liquor, loot, and ladies in that forum. Or maybe just move LLL here..... 0_o?

Steve
2nd July 09, 03:01 PM
If we had this new forum... we could move all the craptastic clothing threads (Shoes, jeans, etcetera) from Liquor, Loot, and Ladies in Bullshido to here.

And then maybe people would talk about liquor, loot, and ladies in that forum. Or maybe just move LLL here..... 0_o?

Ah, welcome to debate 2006.

Ajamil
2nd July 09, 03:18 PM
DerAus would be required to make an appearance then. I don't think it'll happen.

Kiko
2nd July 09, 03:55 PM
It would have to be called 'MJS' Closet'.

Would you stay in it, or come out of it?

Steve
2nd July 09, 05:40 PM
Also, will a style forum just be full of threads started by you, MJS? Basically I'm asking if anyone else has interest in actually making threads there if it existed?

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
2nd July 09, 05:42 PM
i bet i'd make most of the designer threads
but i don't see why other people wouldn't want to make threads about their new boots to recommend or caution against the brand and fish for compliments.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
2nd July 09, 05:44 PM
Provided you specifically make a thread for poor man's fashion, you have my axe.

i was thinking about a double whammy 1) thread about dressing presentably as cheaply as possible and 2) thread about dressing fashionably while saving as much money as possible.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
2nd July 09, 05:45 PM
Are we just doing clothes, or will hair and accessory fashion be in there too?

duh

Harpy
19th July 09, 10:42 PM
Also, will a style forum just be full of threads started by you, MJS? Basically I'm asking if anyone else has interest in actually making threads there if it existed?

None whatsoever.

I think CTC is the perfect forum/black hole for all non-Ground Zero/Sports/Food/Review/Video/Sports threads to go.

In fact 'fashion' threads can fit in CTC, Review or the Video forums.

HappyOldGuy
20th July 09, 10:52 AM
I will post in project runway threads. But those probably belong on bullshido.

TheMightyMcClaw
20th July 09, 08:56 PM

Oh, I would be all up on that.
And my fashion sense is a whole lot more interesting than MJS's.

Harpy
20th July 09, 09:01 PM
Right, and what happens when you go to Mongolia and have no internet access? We'll be stuck with MJS threads.

TheMightyMcClaw
20th July 09, 09:15 PM
Right, and what happens when you go to Mongolia and have no internet access? We'll be stuck with MJS threads.

Pssh, that won't be for at least another year or so, assuming I get the Fulbright.
And besides, they problem have a dial up connection in a burnt out old Soviet bunker somewhere in Ulaanbaatar.

DerAuslander108
23rd July 09, 10:18 PM
DerAus would be required to make an appearance then. I don't think it'll happen.

Fuck you.

DerAuslander108
23rd July 09, 10:19 PM
We all ready have a forum for this.

It's called L3.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
23rd July 09, 10:22 PM
That forum is even worse for clothing threads.

DAYoung
24th July 09, 12:27 AM
I'd post in a Style thread.

(Hell, I've already started a thread on cufflinks.)

Ajamil
24th July 09, 01:10 AM
I could do a thread on the many ways to wear a towel, thus making sure you never forget yours.

DAYoung
24th July 09, 01:19 AM
Ummm.

U torkin 2 me?

Ajamil
24th July 09, 01:51 AM
No one should forget their towel. Even you.

DAYoung
24th July 09, 02:01 AM
I am naked right now. I have been all day.

HappyOldGuy
24th July 09, 10:57 AM
So MJS, what did you think of the end of The Fashion Show last night?

Me, I thought the whole thing was a colossal failure. Isaac Mizrahi was a sad stand in for Tim Gunn, and whathername somehow managed to have even less personality than Heidi Klum. Here is hoping Oxygen doesn't suck the air out of PR.

As for the end...

who woulda figured that a bunch of gay guys and 40 something housefraus in the TV audience would have picked the 40 year old fag hag as the winner. Quel surprise.

Phrost
24th July 09, 11:39 AM
What would we name the forum?

Phrost
24th July 09, 04:34 PM
Too late.