PDA

View Full Version : Bruno: FCUKED by Jacko, too?

Spade: The Real Snake
26th June 09, 09:49 AM
Many, Many LOLZ and FAILZ

From Fox News, yeah bitches, FOX Fucking News:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529135,00.html?test=faces

'Bruno' Cuts Scene Mocking Jacksons Hours Before Premiere

Michael Jackson's death sent producers of Sacha Baron Cohen's latest comedy "Bruno" into a tailspin Thursday as they scrambled to cut scenes in which the comedian takes more than a few shots at Jackson's sister, LaToya Jackson, hours before the film's Los Angeles premiere, AFP reported.

In "Bruno," Cohen convinces LaToya that he is an Austrian fashion journalist while poking fun at her, but producers felt the joke was in bad taste after hearing of her brother Michael's death.

In the scene, watched by viewers at previous showings, LaToya Jackson eats sushi off the body of a naked Mexican worker acting as a table. It was missing during Thursday night's premiere and will not likely be restored before the film opens in the U.S. on July 10.

"Bruno" is a follow-up to Cohen's smash-hit mockumentary "Borat", and sees the comic playing a flamboyant, celebrity-obsessed Austrian fashion journalist seeking to become famous in the United States.

Also on Thursday, fans mourning Michael Jackson poured on to Hollywood Boulevard to lay flowers on his walk-of-fame star. However, they were on the wrong Michael Jackson.

Because the singer's star is currently covered by the red carpet put down for the "Bruno" premiere, passersby accidentally went to the star belonging to radio talk show host Michael Jackson, the Wall Street Journal reported.

......and.....LOL at "Make-Shift Memorial" FAIL. Why not just put the flowers on Roddy McDowell's star since he played Cornelius and "The Gloved One" obviously was trying to look like him.

partyboy
26th June 09, 11:05 AM
hahahaha.

so... what's the word on the billions of people who bought his london tour tickets?

WarPhalange
26th June 09, 11:48 AM
Wow, looks like Michael shafted a lot of people in the end. Good for him. He took a lot of shit in his life, which, except for the whole pedophilia thing, seemed unfounded.

Shawarma
26th June 09, 11:50 AM
Haha Loops, did you just do the "Jacko might have been a child molester but he was a GOOD GUY!" thing?

WarPhalange
26th June 09, 11:53 AM
No, I did the whole "He took a lot of shit in his life, i.e. not having a childhood, for changing his skin color (voluntarily or not), all those surgeries, his space alien landing site not working out, all of his shit being repo'ed and auctioned off, etc."

The only thing he took shit for that he deserved was the child molester thing. I don't know how far he actually went with those kids, but it was creepy as fuck nonetheless.

Shawarma
26th June 09, 11:56 AM
When did Jacko start getting all weird-ass anyway? One day he was the king of pop, the next he's a ghoulish looking child molesting manchild. It's like how Mike Tyson went from being an American sports hero to a babyeating rapist psychopath.

WarPhalange
26th June 09, 12:05 PM
I read that he had vitiligo, but then other people have told me that he started getting actual treatment to have whiter skin, so I don't know. From what I know, vitiligo whitens your skin drastically and in patches, not all of it gradually.

Ajamil
26th June 09, 12:40 PM
I always was of the mind that he was getting skin treatments to match the patches.

As for the London tour, I hear people on EBay have been getting 50 euro refunds for 400 euro tickets or some stuff.

partyboy
26th June 09, 12:44 PM
As for the London tour, I hear people on EBay have been getting 50 euro refunds for 400 euro tickets or some stuff.

http://www.funnystuffblog.com/images/granny-owned.jpg

HappyOldGuy
26th June 09, 12:48 PM
When did Jacko start getting all weird-ass anyway? One day he was the king of pop, the next he's a ghoulish looking child molesting manchild. It's like how Mike Tyson went from being an American sports hero to a babyeating rapist psychopath.

When was Tyson not a babyeating psychopath? That was always his appeal.

The rape bit came later tho.

Shawarma
26th June 09, 01:07 PM
From what I understand, Young Tyson was often well-spoken and respectful and was sought after to endorse crap by big companies. Somebody told me he only went batshit insane after Amato died.

socratic
27th June 09, 04:43 AM
As far as I can tell Michael Jackson's 'fall' began once he became white. All his hits were before the change, and afterwards they stopped coming and shit just got weird.

As for Tyson.... Anyone who says he's going to fuck you until you love him is not to be trusted with the kids. Ever.

MSphinx
27th June 09, 04:53 AM
hahahaha.

so... what's the word on the billions of people who bought his london tour tickets?

All his future dates are now cancelled, including Harry (aged 7) and Joe (aged 5).

... actually, my friend showed me an ebay auction for VIP, front row centre, opening night tickets. They were going for 3.5 MILLION. The auction got pulled though.

Shawarma
27th June 09, 02:42 PM
Recall an old Onion story: "Corpse of Michael Jackson exhumed from behind Neverland farm, imposter arrested. Seriously, how could anyone think the guy that made Thriller and that chalk-white goblin pederast was the same person?"

WarPhalange
27th June 09, 02:57 PM
As far as I can tell Michael Jackson's 'fall' began once he became white. All his hits were before the change, and afterwards they stopped coming and shit just got weird.

That's because MJ was well known for his dancing ability. And of course, white men can't dance.

AAAhmed46
27th June 09, 09:00 PM
From what I understand, Young Tyson was often well-spoken and respectful and was sought after to endorse crap by big companies. Somebody told me he only went batshit insane after Amato died.

Thats what i heard as well.

Cullion
28th June 09, 02:45 PM
I still think Tyson was innocent of that rape.

Ajamil
28th June 09, 03:21 PM
Speaking of Tyson, why wasn't there a thread about his daughter dying? Do I need to pull up relevant info and start a new thread?

WarPhalange
28th June 09, 03:23 PM
I remember that thread. She chocked on a cord on a treadmill she was playing around on in the house. Her bigger brother found her strangled, essentially.

billy sol hurok
28th June 09, 04:29 PM
Yes, the (Tyson's daughter) thread was on Bullshido.

It quickly devolved into a shitfest because the OP had unintentionally put scare quotes where they didn't belong, something along the lines of "Tyson's Daughter Dies In 'Accident.'"

There were recriminations, backpedaling and ultimately nothing more to say apart from "That sucks. R.I.P."

Iron Mike was indeed very polite and civil in the early days, even when his fights were lasting 45 seconds.