PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson suffers heart attack! Dead?!?!

CoffeeFan
25th June 09, 05:17 PM
UPDATE: Michael Jackson is dead at 50. Read the rest of the thread for further details.

Doesn't look too good for the King of Pop...

L.A. Times: Michael Jackson is in a coma

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i141/forstevee/Michael-Jackson2.jpgLooks like we're going to have two big celebrity news stories today.

Neither are good.

In a breaking news alert, The Los Angeles Times just reported that troubled pop star Michael Jackson has been rushed to the hospital.

Jackson, 50, was not breathing when paramedics arrived at his home about 12:26 p.m.

Celebrity news site TMZ reports that Jackson suffered a heart attack and is posting a series of updates from Los Angeles, including a note that Michael's father says "he is not doing well."

Updates to come.

2:33 p.m. -- CNN is now also reporting on its home page that Jackson had a heart attack, sourcing affiliate KTLA. Here's the KTLA report.

2:38 p.m. -- The news is taking off on microblogging site Twitter, where many are stunned by the coincidence with Fawcett's death ...

guinnytastic: Dude, if Michael Jackson dies the same day as Farah Fawcett, I'm gonna lose it.

... and others are recalling the fervent fandom that followed him through the peak of his career in the 80s:

JessicaDHughes: omg if michael jackson dies i'll die.

2:56 p.m. -- As rumors swirl and the world waits to hear what's really going on, hits to Jackson's music videos on YouTube are skyrocketing -- as are the comments. Here's the official Michael Jackson YouTube channel.

3:06 -- The Los Angeles Times is now reporting that Jackson is in a coma and family are arriving at his bedside.

-----------------------------------

Link. (http://blog.seattlepi.com/thebigblog/archives/172283.asp?from=blog_last3)

Celebrity icons are dropping left and right!! I'm blaming Chinese Triads...

Feel free to throw updates in this thread (or remembrances/flames).

Thread merger...

(CNN) -- Entertainer Michael Jackson was taken to a hospital on Thursday after suffering cardiac arrest, sources briefed on the situation told CNN.

Paramedics revived Jackson before taking him to the hospital.

Fire Capt. Steve Ruda told CNN a 911 call came in from a west Los Angeles residence at 12:21 p.m.

Ruda said Jackson was treated and transferred to the UCLA Medical Center.

Asked specifics of the patient's condition, the spokesman said he could not discuss them because of federal privacy laws.
advertisement

The music icon from Gary, Indiana, was known as the "King of Pop."

Jackson was the seventh of nine children in a well-known musical family.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/25/michael.jackson/index.html

According to TMZ, he is dead, but I don't see that on other news sites.

TMZ reports that Michael Jackson has died.

The gossip site says that King of Pop Michael Jackson suffered a cardiac arrest early in the afternoon with EMTs working furiously to revive him.

They also report that when the paramedics arrived, Jackson reportedly had no pulse.

TMZ reports that Michael Jackson has died.

The gossip site says that King of Pop Michael Jackson suffered a cardiac arrest early in the afternoon with EMTs working furiously to revive him.

They also report that when the paramedics arrived, Jackson reportedly had no pulse.
The singer is survived by his three children -- Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

Wow, that's nuts! I never would have thought a heart attack at such a relatively young age

Steve
25th June 09, 05:23 PM
Dammit, I was putting together a thread for the front page and you beat me too it.

Damn all the formatting!

Spade: The Real Snake
25th June 09, 05:27 PM
MSNBC is calling it:http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31552029/ns/entertainment-music/

Phrost
25th June 09, 05:30 PM
Shep Smith just called it too.

25th June 09, 05:30 PM
Shep Smith just called it too.

Did he curse while calling it?

CoffeeFan
25th June 09, 05:42 PM
Wow, that's crazy! I can't believe MJ is dead.

Fearless Ukemi
25th June 09, 05:42 PM
First, motheruckers.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31552029?gt1=43001

Alternate thread title: Just Beat It

25th June 09, 05:44 PM
Irony:

Melissa Joan Hart (Sabrina) was overheard to say during her "I got my bikini bod back after baby birth" photoshoot that she hoped Farrah Fawcett didn't die and push her off the cover of People.

Then Jacko dies the same day as Fawcett........

Dagon Akujin
25th June 09, 05:45 PM
http://www.starmuscle.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/michael-jackson-is-guilty.jpg

25th June 09, 05:46 PM
Denied.
http://www.sociocide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53131

Fearless Ukemi
25th June 09, 05:48 PM
FUCK....

Cmon, it's Michael jackson! Michael Jackson! Surely this deserves to be in Ground Zero.

Sun Wukong
25th June 09, 05:48 PM
i wish i could come up with a humorous line to fit the occasion but I guess this is the end of the line. Poor crazy bastard.

25th June 09, 05:49 PM
i wish i could come up with a humorous line to fit the occasion but I guess this is the end of the line. Poor crazy bastard.
He is either fondling Cherubs in Heaven or Diddling Imps in Hell?

WarPhalange
25th June 09, 05:50 PM
Holy shit. I mean... just wtf... wow...

Dagon Akujin
25th June 09, 05:52 PM
Is this what the future brings???

???????

http://www.ad.nl/multimedia/archive/00142/michael2_142163a.jpg

Or will 7 year-olds finally be able to happily sleep at night?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3538/3625208043_d05f35e414.jpg

25th June 09, 05:55 PM
Soon Dagon will be dead and High School Seniors will be able to sleep at night, too.

Stick
25th June 09, 05:56 PM
That's a lotta merge'n!

Also, as fucked up as he was, the man did some good pop in the 80's.

Also:

Soon Dagon will be dead and High School Seniors will be able to sleep at night, too.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn!

partyboy
25th June 09, 05:58 PM
HE SHALL RETURN

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/re-gamer-x/Miscellanious/Thrillaaah.gif

Harpy
25th June 09, 05:59 PM
RIP Michael.

Loved him as a child. Mourned his loss to the music world in the mid-90s when he became a recluse. Very sad but he leaves a wonderful musical and performance legacy behind.

CoffeeFan
25th June 09, 06:01 PM
I wonder if certain things from his person life will be come to light now that he's passed on

Steve
25th June 09, 06:10 PM
This has been my favorite post since I first heard about the heart attack today:

Michael are you okay?
Are you okay Michael?
Michael are you okay?
Are you okay Michael?

You've been hit by-
You've been struck by-
A smooth myocardial infarction!

lulz....

er, I mean, RIP.

Harpy
25th June 09, 06:21 PM
I'll be there to write a poem for 'Timb from SA' when he dies.

Steve
25th June 09, 06:26 PM
Will it be based on one of Timb's hit songs?

Truculent Sheep
It's a bit perverse that TMZ, the site that broke the rumours that MJ was dead, also posted photos of his family rushing into the hospital pretty much as each person arrived. Still, the public has a right to know, and all that shit.

According to TMZ, who has gotten a hold of Jacko's Last Will And Testament, he has bequeathed his children to Gary Glitter.

Yiktin Voxbane
25th June 09, 06:27 PM
HOORAY ! The wold bids goodbye to another Shit-eating-kiddy-fiddler.

Seriously ..... WHO THE FUCK CARES ?

Truculent Sheep
25th June 09, 06:29 PM
No one with any sense. On the other hand, he's just left a lot of people in the lurch - expect all sorts of dirt to be dished up soon.

Dagon Akujin
25th June 09, 06:32 PM
^^^^^^^Yik, we all care.

We all care the same way we'd care if someone we knew just won the lotto. But that someone was 7, and instead of winning anything he just wasn't going to be molested by pop-stars anymore.

Zendetta
25th June 09, 06:45 PM
It's a bit perverse that TMZ, the site that broke the rumours that MJ was dead, also posted photos of his family rushing into the hospital pretty much as each person arrived. Still, the public has a right to know, and all that shit.

Youtube has some recently recorded video of the scene outside of his mansion:

un3-Hb9wF9s

merdapost
25th June 09, 06:50 PM
How does someone 100$ of millions in debt live in Bel Air?

Vieux Normand
25th June 09, 07:16 PM
"Billie-Jean's my undertaker,
and she just got the easiest job in the world
'cause I come pre-embalmed."

OZZ
25th June 09, 07:31 PM
One less diddler in the world..can't say I am terribly upset about him being gone.
Great entertainer, but a pretty sick individual.

Sun Wukong
25th June 09, 08:19 PM
RIP Michael.

Loved him as a child. Mourned his loss to the music world in the mid-90s when he became a recluse. Very sad but he leaves a wonderful musical and performance legacy behind.

I totally know what you mean. His legacy will live on forever.

gJXYGPVncjs

tyAbHdqjzW0

Yiktin Voxbane
25th June 09, 09:44 PM
reports of MJ found in the cardiac ward are incorrect, he was found in the children's ward this morning having a stroke

=====

Even I agree.

Pedophiles are f**king immature a**holes.

/read that again

=====

Gawd I <3 tha intrawebnet thingo .

Halfrican
25th June 09, 11:22 PM
How does someone 100$ of millions in debt live in Bel Air?

Same as almost everyone else, he makes his payments on time.

TheLordHumungus
25th June 09, 11:40 PM
Also, as fucked up as he was, the man did some good pop in the 80's.

There is no such thing as good pop. Like processed food, it's filling but provides nothing of value.

Well said, sir.

Steve
26th June 09, 02:13 AM
Same as almost everyone else, he makes his payments on time.

So says the wisdom of the banker.

sochin101
26th June 09, 02:46 AM
1] Can Steve confirm that Michael's death was inevitable?

2] Us Brits have heard it was i) suicide. ii) AIDS. iii) Justice.
Obviously, it can't be iii... he'd have gone just after BAD if that was the case.

3] This has really cheered me up.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
26th June 09, 03:04 AM
Any reports on his ghost or is it safe for me to lounge in my underwear?

sochin101
26th June 09, 03:46 AM
Beware of ectocplasm.

"He slimed me".

Truculent Sheep
26th June 09, 04:06 AM
No comment required.

DHzam3EXbt4

bob
26th June 09, 04:16 AM

Know what's worse than a kiddy fiddler? A parent that would take a swag of money to shut up about it.

Shawarma
26th June 09, 06:40 AM
Sad day. Never liked Jackson's music, but I feel sad for the wretched human being he had become, paedophile or not. He always came across as a scared child. Hope he's in a better place.

Vieux Normand
26th June 09, 06:51 AM
Can Steve confirm that Michael's death was inevitable?

Wait a minute...death isn't inevitable??!?

sochin101
26th June 09, 06:58 AM
Wait a minute...death isn't inevitable??!?
Well, I wasn't sure, but luckily Steve found time to point it out on the Farrah Fawcett's dead thread.
I'll sleep better tonight.
As will the parents of children who misheard the original news report as "Michael Jackson is in Tacoma".

26th June 09, 08:01 AM
Let the EBay auction for his twisted Elephant Man Like Skeleton Commence.

sochin101
26th June 09, 08:19 AM
I heard one someone already stole his nose.

FROM THE NIGHTSTAND.

bobyclumsyninja
26th June 09, 08:21 AM
MJ wouldn't be the first EPIC entertainer who died a parody of him/herself.

His impact on entertainment/dancing/singing/instrumentation/teh music video etc etc was huge. I'm mourning the passing of a great artist, personality/controversy aside.

Shawarma
26th June 09, 08:48 AM
This thread is full of appalling disrespect towards a recently diseased great musician.

I love it, more please.

Q: How does Michael Jackson pick his nose?
A: From a catalogue.

Truculent Sheep
26th June 09, 09:38 AM

His impact on entertainment/dancing/singing/instrumentation/teh music video etc etc was huge. I'm mourning the passing of a great artist, personality/controversy aside.

This thread is full of appalling disrespect towards a recently diseased great musician.

I love it, more please.

Q: How does Michael Jackson pick his nose?
A: From a catalogue.

The above two quotes are pretty much the sum total of the thread.

Kein Haar
26th June 09, 09:39 AM
Know what's worse than a kiddy fiddler? A parent that would take a swag of money to shut up about it.

Troof.

Kein Haar
26th June 09, 09:41 AM
Well, I wasn't sure, but luckily Steve found time to point it out on the Farrah Fawcett's dead thread.
I'll sleep better tonight.
As will the parents of children who misheard the original news report as "Michael Jackson is in Tacoma".

Tacoma?

http://www.goodeatsfanpage.com/CollectedInfo/images/jeff_smith.jpg

Quikfeet509
26th June 09, 10:07 AM

Nope:

0PdIVGmjOdY

partyboy
26th June 09, 11:08 AM

lol @ diseased vs. deceased

(that wasn't disease... that was just rampant plastic surgery gone horribly horribly wrong)

WarPhalange
26th June 09, 12:16 PM

Yeah, he basically had the same impact on pop as Jimi Hendrix had on rock. His video for Thriller was the first video MTV played of a black musician. He was just so popular and damn good that the fat cats' racism couldn't overpower him.

Q: What do Santa Clause and Michael Jackson have in common?

A: They both leave kids' houses with empty sacks.

EDIT: But Queen > Michael Jackson any day, though they spanned a few genres.

Fearless Ukemi
26th June 09, 12:23 PM
How is MJ like a whopper?

40 year old meat between 10 year old buns.

Zub-Zub
26th June 09, 12:54 PM
Obligatory MJ slam:

His skin is white
mine is too
He likes little boys
Y'know its true
He once was black
he wasn't havin that
he had surgery
Now his nose is flat
Jam on
Jam on
Now he's white
He's got lots of money
He's got lots of toys
When he has a party
You better hid the boys cuz
He's a FAG, a FAG
a Greasy Pedo-FAG
a Crazy Fag, a FAG
YOU KNOW IT

Steve
26th June 09, 01:20 PM
Hey guys, quit making fun.

His death was inevitable.

elipson
26th June 09, 02:30 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again: I fucking hate celebrity culture. First you got TMZ sticking their nose in a families shit when they are dealing with a death. I hate that site and that other site and wish them both horrible piano-dropping related deaths.

Second; you got all these fucking people who were smashing on MJ while he was alive, cracking jokes all over the place and being downright mean, and now they are all sad and respectful and trying to seem like they actually give a shit! Whether you like or dislike someone, at least be consistent with it! Bloody hypocrits.

Thirdly; this is more in general than in this specific case, but you have all these damned sycophants who are crying for his loss like he was some kind of close personal friend. Come on!!! you probably didn't cry so much when you heard your neighbour down the street got hit by a car, and you probably knew him much better than you knew whatever celebrity you are crying about! Same thing happened with Heath Ledger. Apparently someone you never knew, never met or talked to, but watched several of his character portrayals that he got paid to do, means more to you than the average human being who you had an equally non-existent relationship with! It's sad when anyone dies, what the hell makes a celebs death so much worse? Unless that celebrity cures AIDS in Africa or brings peace to the middle-east, they are just another artist getting paid for they do; it's no more tragic than anyone elses death.

RIP MJ. You were one weird dude, but I've always enjoyed at least a few of your songs.

Steve
26th June 09, 03:09 PM
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i141/forstevee/alienvspredator.jpg

Wasn't a bad movie...

Zub-Zub
26th June 09, 03:10 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again: I fucking hate celebrity culture. First you got TMZ sticking their nose in a families shit when they are dealing with a death. I hate that site and that other site and wish them both horrible piano-dropping related deaths.

Second; you got all these fucking people who were smashing on MJ while he was alive, cracking jokes all over the place and being downright mean, and now they are all sad and respectful and trying to seem like they actually give a shit! Whether you like or dislike someone, at least be consistent with it! Bloody hypocrits.

Thirdly; this is more in general than in this specific case, but you have all these damned sycophants who are crying for his loss like he was some kind of close personal friend. Come on!!! you probably didn't cry so much when you heard your neighbour down the street got hit by a car, and you probably knew him much better than you knew whatever celebrity you are crying about! Same thing happened with Heath Ledger. Apparently someone you never knew, never met or talked to, but watched several of his character portrayals that he got paid to do, means more to you than the average human being who you had an equally non-existent relationship with! It's sad when anyone dies, what the hell makes a celebs death so much worse? Unless that celebrity cures AIDS in Africa or brings peace to the middle-east, they are just another artist getting paid for they do; it's no more tragic than anyone elses death.

RIP MJ. You were one weird dude, but I've always enjoyed at least a few of your songs.

I've been pretty consistent with my attitude towards MJ, (jokes and so forth), and I think you're right, it is kind of trite that people in general get all weepy about famous people they never met, but Mr. Jones down the street dies of cancer, and its a nonchalant "Sucks to be him attitude".

sochin101
26th June 09, 03:18 PM
Hey guys, quit making fun. Yes. Sociocide shouldn't be about fun.

It should be about Jane Austen, and other new-fangled things. I'm looking forward to "The Sun doesn't go around the Earth" month.

His death was inevitable.Actually, we're unsure he's human, so, maybe not in this case.

Kiko
26th June 09, 03:20 PM
Meh. Yiktin said it best. I really never cared for his music much, either, so don't give me that.

Doritosaurus Chex
26th June 09, 04:01 PM
RIP, MJ. RIP.

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs114.snc1/5139_95972823996_507558996_2093880_2607963_n.jpg

jkdbuck76
26th June 09, 04:01 PM
His final wish was that he'd be melted down into a plastic slide so kids could go down on him forever.

Zendetta
26th June 09, 04:19 PM
^^^ Bwhahhahhaha!

Good one!

Oldie but Goldie:
Q: Do you know what Michael Jackson has in common with K-Mart?
A: they both have little boys' underwear half off.

WarPhalange
26th June 09, 04:25 PM
RIP, MJ. RIP.

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs114.snc1/5139_95972823996_507558996_2093880_2607963_n.jpg
Oh God, too hilarious!

Though, they'd better not stop airing that episode. It was definitely one of the best ones.

Shawarma
26th June 09, 04:58 PM
Guys, when I die, promise me you'll all be just as nice to me.

jvjim
26th June 09, 05:16 PM
Autopsy report to be released tomorrow.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1614771/20090626/jackson_michael.jhtml

bobyclumsyninja
26th June 09, 05:19 PM
if old homeslice down the str33t didn't provide a soundtrack for a childhood, then yeah, MJ passing is probably more of a shock.

Elvis was a great big cartoony version of himself when he passed...he was still a heavy duty cat, and dying on the shitter didn't diminish that.

Sam Cooke died at a motel, where the manager shot him, after he was chasing a woman around in his undies. I guess he burst in, and she capped him. Not glorious.

Hendrix, Bonham, Janis, Bon Scot, the list of vomit chokers is long, and horrible. Still, their music outlasts their surreal lives.

Shawarma
26th June 09, 05:21 PM
I read the newspaper a while back that Hendrix's old bodyguard has claimed in a book that it was really his now deceased manager that murdered him by first drugging him and then pouring wine down his throat until he drowned.

bobyclumsyninja
26th June 09, 05:27 PM
That would also suck

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
26th June 09, 05:27 PM
I've heard that rumor, based on the idea that his manager wanted him dead so his artwork would start selling Van Gough style. Doesn't really check out considering that he was already huge and selling records like they were bibles.

Cullion
26th June 09, 05:29 PM
The variation I heard was that Hendrix was considering dumping him as his manager and that the coroner found red wine oozing out of his airways.

Shawarma
26th June 09, 05:43 PM
Cullion's version's the one I heard as well. If you drink yourself to death, you generally don't end up with booze in your lungs.

bob
26th June 09, 05:46 PM
If you drink yourself into a stupour you could easily cough booze up and aspirate it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulmonary_aspiration

Kiko
27th June 09, 05:37 AM
if old homeslice down the str33t didn't provide a soundtrack for a childhood, then yeah, MJ passing is probably more of a shock.

Elvis was a great big cartoony version of himself when he passed...he was still a heavy duty cat, and dying on the shitter didn't diminish that.

Sam Cooke died at a motel, where the manager shot him, after he was chasing a woman around in his undies. I guess he burst in, and she capped him. Not glorious.

Hendrix, Bonham, Janis, Bon Scot, the list of vomit chokers is long, and horrible. Still, their music outlasts their surreal lives.

Sorry, MJ doesn't even compare to these folks, may they all rest in peace.

Kiko
27th June 09, 06:21 AM
Oh, and...

Michael Jackson's death sparks Florida bus brawl (http://in.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idINIndia-40637120090627)

MIAMI (Reuters) - A fight broke out on a Florida bus when news of Michael Jackson's death sparked debate over whether he should be remembered as a great musical talent, and one passenger was charged with assault, police said on Friday.

The bus was moving through the city of North Lauderdale on Thursday when passenger James Kiernan received a text message about Jackson's death on his cell phone, and he read it aloud on the bus, the Broward County Sheriff's Department said.

The unidentified bus driver opined that "Michael Jackson should have been in jail long ago," prompting Kiernan, 60, to retort that "the world just lost a great musical talent," the police report said.

It said the last remark enraged another passenger, Henry Wideman, who started a swearing match with Kiernan, then pulled out a knife and chased Kiernan down the aisle with it.

The driver called his dispatcher and pulled over near a convenience store to wait for sheriff's deputies, who arrested Wideman, 54. He remained in jail on Friday on a charge of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

Ajamil
27th June 09, 10:59 AM
I've been pretty consistent with my attitude towards MJ, (jokes and so forth), and I think you're right, it is kind of trite that people in general get all weepy about famous people they never met, but Mr. Jones down the street dies of cancer, and its a nonchalant "Sucks to be him attitude".

I'm not saying it's right, but celebrities often have more impact on lives than the neighbor down the street. Thus it would make sense to have more concern for them.

Odacon
27th June 09, 01:07 PM
I think I'll stink up this thread with this:

How did Micheal Jackson really die?
A) He was shot by kindergarten cop.
B) He was playing fiddler on the roof, and fell off
C) His dad gave him one of his trademark beatings, and killed him.

Kiko
27th June 09, 01:49 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_wGr8njEWjtI/SkWZdw7tCrI/AAAAAAAADeE/hsqyoW_aLzs/s400/Laura+H-ow-michael+jackson+1.jpg

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/1/22/128771356791542826.jpg

u1ysses
27th June 09, 02:17 PM
Michael Jackson was too weird to be a child molestor.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
27th June 09, 02:35 PM
He just wanted to collect and display them.

Truculent Sheep
27th June 09, 02:44 PM
This thread has not answered the most important question: which Michael Jackson game was the best?

9ZcgzV7ACSs

VcTKsXsuNrU

R1A8R8GidmY

He really liked Galaxy Force too, apparently.

Shawarma
27th June 09, 02:48 PM
http://www.theonion.com/content/news/neverland_ranch_investigators?utm_source=infocus

Doritosaurus Chex
27th June 09, 02:50 PM
How did we ever miss posting this yet?

hMnk7lh9M3o

Dark Helmet
27th June 09, 08:53 PM
I never quite understood each allegations and the subsequent investigation into them. Had the LAPD goofed in those cases? Or were there just no evidence to point to him committing assault?

sochin101
28th June 09, 03:27 AM
I've been thinking about this thread a lot.
Specifically the title.

Are we sure he suffered?

Cos, LOL

DAYoung
28th June 09, 03:52 AM
He was talented, glamorous, legendary - for a while, unassailable.

Sure, he was a pop star. But he was THE pop star, and this is what ensures his grip on the psyche of nations.

nihilist
28th June 09, 04:16 AM
He was filthy rich, hideous, surreptitious - for a while, unarrestable.
Butt he was also a poop star.
And that is what ensured his grip on the physiques of Niņos.

DAYoung
28th June 09, 04:59 AM
He was filthy rich, hideous, surreptitious - for a while, unarrestable.
Butt he was also a poop star.
And that is what ensured his grip on the physiques of Niņos.

I'm not a big fan. In fact, I'm not a fan.

But, like the Beatles and Elvis, he was iconic. And not untalented.

(I suspect the Beatles were more talented than Elvis and Jackson put together.)

nihilist
28th June 09, 11:27 AM
Hitler and OJ were talented and iconic.

How many people did the Beatles kill and molest again? I forget.
Old age and all.

Dark Helmet
28th June 09, 12:22 PM
How many people did the Beatles kill and molest again? I forget.
Old age and all.
Just in India or on tour?

nihilist
28th June 09, 12:41 PM
And people thought BEATLEMANIA had to do with the frenzied abandon of the fans.

nihilist
28th June 09, 12:43 PM
Why do you think Charles Manson did what he did? Beatles.

And don't you find it curious that MJ bought all the rights to the Beatles songs and then started pumping bald little asses?

Ajamil
28th June 09, 02:05 PM
And to answer the question, the best MJ game was the multiplayer moonwalker arcade game. Nothing like four differently colored MJs strutting around the screen dancing soldiers to death.

Harpy
28th June 09, 05:32 PM
Michael Jackson provided the soundtrack to my childhood. As to his peculiarities, I find it hypocritical and a bit pathetic that people are so fascinated by it. He is not the first nor last celebrity to spend his money and live his life as he wished.

As DAYoung stated, he was 'THE pop star'. There has been no one as yet in the last three decades who has influenced the music business nor crossed so many different age groups and geographic area in terms of popularity and sales, as he has. His music is as relevant today and could go head to head with whatever is in the pop charts. I doubt that could be said for any bubble-gum music produced today, gone tomorrow. He gave everything he had when he performed and recorded, that is a true artist.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
28th June 09, 05:45 PM
I was about to argue his music being relevant today until you started comparing it only to today's pop music.
I guess there were some good tunes but let's be real, it all pretty much amounts of a Nancy Drew or Hardy Boys novel.

Harpy
28th June 09, 05:57 PM
You're correct MJS. Would like to hear your analysis of his music, recording, performance etc.

28th June 09, 07:14 PM
Michael Jackson provided the soundtrack to my childhood.
But you are a girl so why would he be interested in you.

Or ARE you a girl....

Harpy
28th June 09, 07:25 PM
It is unfortunate that allegations of child abuse tend to stick and make it hard for an innocent person to regain their standing and reputation.

bobyclumsyninja
28th June 09, 07:48 PM
so were you able to trade celebs to keep MJ, who'd you off? thread here

http://www.sociocide.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1441813#post1441813

Ajamil
28th June 09, 07:55 PM
He had an intense an frankly creepy fascination with boys - no matter what the reason and how false the accusations, they stuck in part because of his perfectly legal actions in public. And he hung his baby out a window.

Those are the only two things about MJ that ever lowered my respect for him.

OZZ
28th June 09, 08:05 PM
It is unfortunate that allegations of child abuse tend to stick and make it hard for an innocent person to regain their standing and reputation.

Lily, I was the first one to try and give give MJ the benefit of the doubt. But the truth of the matter is..allegations had been swirling for many years, there were numerous other cover ups and payoffs besdies the more public one's and then he gave his infamous interview where he basically painted himself as a deranged person who was obsesed with children and bedrooms.
I ended up siding with the camp that thinks he is guilty of at least some impropriety or another. Exactly what - unclear.
I highly doubt he ever raped a child..but there are plenty of other , well..you get the picture.

TheLordHumungus
29th June 09, 02:08 AM
For the record, since children are in no way capable of consenting, any inappropriate sexual contact he had with a child is rape.

nihilist
29th June 09, 03:14 AM

Glad I read that last part cause for a minute I thought you were talking about Michael Jackson.

jkdbuck76
29th June 09, 10:59 AM
His final wish was that he'd be melted down into a plastic straws so kids could suck on him.

Fixed.

Here's another one:

What is brown, yucky and in the back of a diaper?

Michael's hand! (or at least it was until he died).

29th June 09, 04:00 PM

unfortunately he had enough money to pay off the parents of the allegation

Dagon Akujin
29th June 09, 04:23 PM
The Lord gave Farrah Fawcett one wish when she died.

She wished that all children in the world would be safe!

The Lord granted her wish and killed Michael Jackson.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
29th June 09, 05:50 PM
For the record, since children are in no way capable of consenting, any inappropriate sexual contact he had with a child is rape.

what is appropriate sexual contact with a child?

Ajamil
29th June 09, 06:04 PM
The Lord gave Farrah Fawcett one wish when she died.

She wished that all children in the world would be safe!

The Lord granted her wish and killed Michael Jackson.

Must spread rep around...

Though the spoiler is pointing out the obvious (until it disappears from pop memory anyway).

Fearless Ukemi
29th June 09, 06:34 PM
Michael Jackson provided the soundtrack to my childhood. As to his peculiarities, I find it hypocritical and a bit pathetic that people are so fascinated by it. He is not the first nor last celebrity to spend his money and live his life as he wished.

As DAYoung stated, he was 'THE pop star'. There has been no one as yet in the last three decades who has influenced the music business nor crossed so many different age groups and geographic area in terms of popularity and sales, as he has. His music is as relevant today and could go head to head with whatever is in the pop charts. I doubt that could be said for any bubble-gum music produced today, gone tomorrow. He gave everything he had when he performed and recorded, that is a true artist.

I don't think he lived the life he wished. As a little boy, he spent most of his life in hotel rooms with people using drugs and having sex right in the room with him. MJ is a prime example of money not being able to buy happiness. It was obvious the dude was fucked up and miserable. Most of his siblings are all fucked up too.

Fearless Ukemi
29th June 09, 06:37 PM
unfortunately he had enough money to pay off the parents of the allegation

TO be fair, what does that say about the parents that they would accept money to shut up about their kids being molested?

Zendetta
29th June 09, 06:40 PM
Only in America can a poor black boy grow up to be a rich white woman.

TheLordHumungus
29th June 09, 09:03 PM

Fair point, I was being overly verbose.

Kiko
29th June 09, 09:38 PM
I heard one today, and I don't care if it's been posted....

Since MJ is made out of so much plastic, they're going to turn him into Lego blocks so that the kids can play with him for a change!

bobyclumsyninja
29th June 09, 09:42 PM
Mike's gonna be inducted into the UFC hall of fame...it seems.

nihilist
29th June 09, 10:42 PM

It depends.
Are you wearing underwear?

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
29th June 09, 11:25 PM
You mean right this minute? Yeah. They're red. What else do you want to know?

nihilist
30th June 09, 01:57 AM
Red signifies wanton lust but if I were to grope your buttocks through your underwear, then I wouldn't actually be touching you because the thin, sexy fabric would be in the way.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
30th June 09, 01:58 AM
i'm pretty sure that's still bad touching

nihilist
30th June 09, 02:03 AM
See this is what happens when they take prayer out of schools.

Kids stop listening to their priests and start listening to their rape counselors.

Marrt
7th July 09, 11:00 PM
http://www.eternalmoonwalk.com/

Steve
7th July 09, 11:10 PM
9Am67-Sew7k

8th July 09, 11:21 AM
9Am67-Sew7k

http://i30.tinypic.com/ajqhrq.jpg

partyboy
8th July 09, 11:59 AM
http://www.eternalmoonwalk.com/

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Host '85.255.206.102' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' in /var/www/vhosts/eternalmoonwalk.com/httpdocs/php/connect.inc.php on line 58
Unable to connect to the mysql server

eternal moonwalk fail.

Harpy
8th July 09, 05:32 PM
Worked for me. In fact I'm going to record some video and send it to the site.

nihilist
8th July 09, 09:54 PM
Michael Jackson liked it when kids learned to moonwalk backwards into the room.

TheLordHumungus
9th July 09, 01:14 AM
Is "the room" a euphemism for his genitals?

nihilist
9th July 09, 01:19 AM
Face, genitals, with MJ, it all probably looks about the same.

TheLordHumungus
9th July 09, 01:21 AM
Dammit Reese, now I'm in the mood for a tossed salad.

nihilist
9th July 09, 01:27 AM
This thread should now consist only of MJ jokes.

Steve
9th July 09, 01:29 AM
It didn't already?

Steve
9th July 09, 01:29 AM
Knock knock.

nihilist
9th July 09, 01:34 AM
Who dat?

TheLordHumungus
9th July 09, 01:35 AM
This thread should now consist only of MJ jokes.

Or analingus jokes.

nihilist
9th July 09, 01:38 AM
Or analingus jokes.
Again, ZERO DIFFERENCE.

Steve
9th July 09, 01:39 AM
Who dat?

Little Boy Blue.

Steve
9th July 09, 01:40 AM
Again, ZERO DIFFERENCE.

Well, it would mean that Cullion would post more.

nihilist
9th July 09, 01:41 AM
Q: how did Michael Jackson develop his taste in children?

A: By injecting live cultures.

nihilist
9th July 09, 01:42 AM
Little Boy Blue.

His parents needed the settlement money.

Steve
9th July 09, 01:42 AM
I knew you wouldn't reply to my joke when the answer became obvious.

EDIT: Indeed.