PDA

View Full Version : Terrible tart tries taxidermy.

Ajamil
22nd June 09, 12:06 AM
From AP (http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D98TS9203)

]MUSKOGEE, Okla. (AP) - A 23-year-old woman is accused of getting friend to kill her Jack Russell terrier and skinning the puppy to make a belt out of its hide. Krystal Lynn Lewis (http://topics.breitbart.com/Lynn+Lewis/) and Austin Michael Mullins, (http://topics.breitbart.com/Austin+Michael+Mullins/) 26, were being held Friday in the Muskogee County jail on $25,000 bail each. They were charged with one felony count of cruelty to animals.
"We're talking about a 6- or 7-week-old defenseless puppy," said sheriff's deputy George Roberson. (http://topics.breitbart.com/George+Roberson/) "That's pretty heinous and sadistic."
GA_googleFillSlot("news_story_instory");
A Muskogee County judge ordered a mental competency hearing for both defendants.
Lewis wanted the puppy, named Poplin, killed because it was a gift from a female ex-lover with whom she doesn't get along, said Muskogee County sheriff's deputy George Roberson.
Roberson said Mullins shot the terrier 10 times with a .22-caliber pistol. Lewis skinned the animal at her apartment and nailed the hide to a board.

I really don't know what I hate worse. The fact that she did this, or the fact that if she did it to a thousand raccoons, there'd be no problem. At least the puppy got to die before being skinned. How do people see such a glaring double standard and go "meh"?

WarPhalange
22nd June 09, 01:23 AM
I don't go "meh". Given the opportunity, I would skin a human who had done that to animals alive.

Skinning is pretty bad in my book in the first place. Fur sucks. It's heavy and makes you look like an arrogant dick. But to do it to an animal while it's alive is unacceptable. Killing it would make it easier to skin in the first place. By keeping it alive for the process you are proving how much of a fucked up piece of shit you really are.

HappyOldGuy
22nd June 09, 01:25 AM
I'm not getting that the puppy was alive?

Ajamil
22nd June 09, 01:06 PM
No, the puppy was shot first, then skinned (though the while alive has happened). I was referring to the practice within the fur industry.

And how would basic agriculture disappear with the credit cards? He'll burn the cotton fields too?

KO'd N DOA
22nd June 09, 01:18 PM
Don't want to sound like a romote hick from the boondocks...

I know that terriers are fast little guys that run around a lot, but taking 10 shots?

Perhaps the Judge kills Moose with a 22, and bow hunts bears. He won't tolerate that useless cruelty.

kracker
22nd June 09, 01:34 PM
Just so we're clear, hacking his balls off or (if the dog is female) ripping out all of her reproductive entrails is all good. This however, is a clear case of animal cruelty.

Fearless Ukemi
22nd June 09, 02:48 PM
Facepalm

Ajamil
22nd June 09, 03:02 PM
Animal rights vs. animal welfare.

Steve
22nd June 09, 03:18 PM
It took 10 rounds to kill a puppy, these idiots were destined for "greatness" from the get go.

WarPhalange
22nd June 09, 11:51 PM
Just so we're clear, hacking his balls off or (if the dog is female) ripping out all of her reproductive entrails is all good. This however, is a clear case of animal cruelty.

Did you know that there are places that raise cows in small, confined areas for the SOLE purpose of killing them so that people can eat them later?

JohnnyCache
23rd June 09, 12:21 AM
This chick is WAY out of line. If she wants a puppy skin belt, she should join PETA and skin one of the thousands of puppies they kill every year.

Robot Jesus
23rd June 09, 01:51 AM
Did you know that there are places that raise cows in small, confined areas for the SOLE purpose of killing them so that people can eat them later?
and how many cows would leave if they left the gates open?

jubei33
23rd June 09, 03:54 AM
I thought Ed norton was the real brains behind the scheme?

KO'd N DOA
23rd June 09, 08:30 AM
and how many cows would leave if they left the gates open?

When I had cows...the went threw a fence, ran around the golf course and up and down the street and the other farms like herd of rampaging Buffalo...

They came home for supper feeding and milking, like clockwork

kracker
24th June 09, 08:47 AM

I was talking about dogs. Like the OP said, no one would care if this happened to 10,000 raccoons. In a similar way no one cares about cows but people like dogs. I just find it ironic that the same people upset about this have no problem casterating or vivisecting their own dogs and see nothing wrong with it.

Doritosaurus Chex
24th June 09, 09:28 AM
Things kracker doesn't know about #870: Controlling Pet Population

kracker
24th June 09, 03:27 PM
Things kracker doesn't know about #870: Controlling Pet Population

I know about it, I just don't care for it. Bob Barker does TKD and the inhumane society are nothing but bunch of butchers and eugenicists who produce no meat or anything else of value for their animal killings. Let dogs and cats run wild and homeless, who cares if they get run over or starve or whatever the hippies are always bitching about when they talk about animal homelessness. Any kind of life beats the lethal injection or never having been born. Just leave things the fuck alone and let Darwinian order take care of the pet population.

Zendetta
24th June 09, 06:56 PM
Sweet Christ, you cannot be that stupid in real life.

Doritosaurus Chex
24th June 09, 11:12 PM
If this isn't a testament to stupidity, then this is his coal to keep the troll train running:

http://www.sociocide.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1404468&postcount=62

btw kracker:

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h45/kdelapena/cunningplan.jpg

WarPhalange
24th June 09, 11:33 PM
I know about it, I just don't care for it. Bob Barker does TKD and the inhumane society are nothing but bunch of butchers and eugenicists who produce no meat or anything else of value for their animal killings. Let dogs and cats run wild and homeless, who cares if they get run over or starve or whatever the hippies are always bitching about when they talk about animal homelessness. Any kind of life beats the lethal injection or never having been born. Just leave things the fuck alone and let Darwinian order take care of the pet population.

Right. Let me cut your arms and legs off and then give you 2nd and 3rd degree burns all over the rest of your body, and also cut off your eyelids for kicks. Then tell me life is always better than no life.

kracker
25th June 09, 06:09 PM
Right. Let me cut your arms and legs off and then give you 2nd and 3rd degree burns all over the rest of your body, and also cut off your eyelids for kicks. Then tell me life is always better than no life.

Obviously at that moment things would suck pretty hard. However, I would not trade avoiding that for the lifetime of experiences that preceded it. Life is beautiful, and even if it ends badly there surely must be something in any life that made it worth living.

WarPhalange
25th June 09, 08:10 PM
Yes, and if you are a stray dog, all you have is a life of rain, hunger, and misery. What part of that don't you understand? Stray dogs don't have the ability to get a GED and raise a family or some shit. Nobody wants them, nobody feeds them, they get all sorts of diseases, and more likely than not end up getting euthanized. Don't like euthanazia, either? Then the dog will get shot for trying to bite some kid or for constantly being on someone's property.

Not being conceived > shitty life. You don't even know you missed out because you were never born. And why the fuck would we not spay or neuter our dogs? It's not like they wanted to raise a family, either. Have you seen a dog that's fucking? It has this confused look on its face, not the focused, determined, and totally hilarious look that humans have while going at it. Humans breed from instinct as well, but we can enjoy it on deeper levels.

kracker
26th June 09, 12:32 PM
Yes, and if you are a stray dog, all you have is a life of rain, hunger, and misery. What part of that don't you understand? Stray dogs don't have the ability to get a GED and raise a family or some shit. Nobody wants them, nobody feeds them, they get all sorts of diseases, and more likely than not end up getting euthanized. Don't like euthanazia, either? Then the dog will get shot for trying to bite some kid or for constantly being on someone's property.

Not being conceived > shitty life. You don't even know you missed out because you were never born. And why the fuck would we not spay or neuter our dogs? It's not like they wanted to raise a family, either. Have you seen a dog that's fucking? It has this confused look on its face, not the focused, determined, and totally hilarious look that humans have while going at it. Humans breed from instinct as well, but we can enjoy it on deeper levels.

They can jump in front of a truck if they don't want to live anymore. The fact that they don't implies that they don't think thier life is so bad. Also the spay/neuter thing is more of a hormonal/health issue for the dog.

Doritosaurus Chex
26th June 09, 03:56 PM
Just when you think kracker's stupid cannon couldn't fire a larger round of stupid, you get this latest gem of correlation implying causation packed in with a powder of shit he doesn't know about.

Why would you spay/neuter an animal for health reasons if you're going to expose it to other health problems?

WarPhalange
26th June 09, 06:55 PM
They can jump in front of a truck if they don't want to live anymore. The fact that they don't implies that they don't think thier life is so bad.

Right, so back to my story about you being amputated and burned, you wouldn't be able to commit suicide either, so I guess life wouldn't be so bad for you?

sochin101
27th June 09, 08:06 AM
This thread wouldn't exist if they'd done the decent thing and made a belt out of kracker.