PDA

View Full Version : THROW SOME CHEESE ON THAT B1TCH!!

Steve
20th June 09, 09:05 PM
This is exactly how I roll to MickyD's, thought I should share it with y'all.

iRwz65vKHiU

Kiko
21st June 09, 07:55 AM
http://homepage.mac.com/jeancarroll/caturday/beyonce.jpg

Steve
21st June 09, 08:17 AM
A woman after my own heart...

Kiko
21st June 09, 08:39 AM
Oke, now it's question time...

They've decided to offer us these:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c138/Wilks_SCC/macwrap.jpg

My first thought is.. this is what happens when they butcher and screw up making the originals. Shove the resulting mess into a wrap! *bleh*

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
21st June 09, 08:52 AM
why do they need to advertise that it is 100% meat
as opposed to like 85 or 50%
fucking fast food

Steve
21st June 09, 09:25 AM
100% beef.

No ecoli or cockroaches were harmed.

Doritosaurus Chex
21st June 09, 09:52 AM
Actually, 100% Pure Beef is a meat production company. McDonald's is letting customers know that this is the company who supplies the mystery meat they put in their burgers.

jnp
21st June 09, 11:34 AM
This morning I found out I am too old to enjoy flash animated, highly repetitive hip hop.

Strange how that doesn't bother me.

Ajamil
21st June 09, 01:04 PM
It's pretty good if you skip past every instance of the refrain.

Steve
21st June 09, 01:58 PM
This morning I found out I am too old to enjoy flash animated, highly repetitive hip hop.

Strange how that doesn't bother me.

Totally missed the point of this thread.

IT'S HOW I ROLL (http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/image/s_brown_roll1.jpg).

jnp
22nd June 09, 01:02 PM
Totally missed the point of this thread.

IT'S HOW I ROLL (http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/image/s_brown_roll1.jpg).
Incorrect. I was commenting on how my perspective and appreciation for this type of humor is changing as I age.

Lord knows it couldn't be that the old guy gets it and doesn't like it anyway.

Punk.

Ajamil
22nd June 09, 01:04 PM
Mooom!! Grandpa's off the porch again!!

Steve
22nd June 09, 01:09 PM
Incorrect. I was commenting on how my perspective and appreciation for this type of humor is changing as I age.

Punk.

I forget where I said this was funny.

I'm being 100% serious in the OP as I am in every other post in this thread, yo.

socratic
26th June 09, 07:07 AM
Dope niggas want a snack, but I'm like "No snacks! I just bought a big mac..."

bob
26th June 09, 07:12 AM

Punk.

Although I've never met you, I can totally picture you going Gran Torino on someone.

WarPhalange
26th June 09, 12:28 PM
It's pretty good if you skip past every instance of the refrain.

Dude, that's the best part. The low production quality makes it extra lulzy.

socratic
27th June 09, 07:12 AM
In case no one else read the blurb on that video, it's a parody of Rich Boy - Throw Some D's.

Compare: 1EWmIq9iRG4

WarPhalange
27th June 09, 12:58 PM
I love rap. The line where he says "A lot of ho's give me their numbers, but I never call." has a bunch of chicks around him smiling. How is this any different than Star Trek nerds fantasizing about green women?

socratic
28th June 09, 06:22 AM
I love rap. The line where he says "A lot of ho's give me their numbers, but I never call." has a bunch of chicks around him smiling. How is this any different than Star Trek nerds fantasizing about green women?

He also said people have pictures of his penis on their walls.

DAYoung
28th June 09, 06:34 AM
That D's song is the sort of thing a local guy should freestyle. You know, a bloke from down the street, who's not so talented, but has a lot of heart.

It's not the sort of thing that warrants a contract and international distribution.

It's sad, what's happened to hip-hop. Maybe it was always this crappy, and I only remember the highlights.

Cullion
28th June 09, 06:47 AM
No, Erik B and Rakim were amazing.

DAYoung
28th June 09, 06:50 AM
Pfft.

Are you serious?

Soujah Boy is a bazillion times better than Rakim.

Cullion
28th June 09, 07:14 AM
What? Are we thinking of the same person? That's not even hip hop. It's pop RnB.

Ajamil
28th June 09, 02:19 PM
I believe the term is crunk, and it should be shot with a hammer (yes, shot. with a hammer.)

DAYoung
4th July 09, 05:19 PM
What? Are we thinking of the same person? That's not even hip hop. It's pop RnB.

It's what we call in Philosophy a 'joke'.

I can provide a Stanford Encyclopedia article if you need a reference.

socratic
5th July 09, 08:05 AM
That D's song is the sort of thing a local guy should freestyle. You know, a bloke from down the street, who's not so talented, but has a lot of heart.

It's not the sort of thing that warrants a contract and international distribution.

It's sad, what's happened to hip-hop. Maybe it was always this crappy, and I only remember the highlights.
If someone says "New money" you can almost guarantee their next few words will be an admission to felony drug dealing and something about their rep, set to shitty beats. Dude has a weird accent- "sellin' crick, sit tight no split, just bought a cadilic"

Now that I think about it Grandmaster Flash saw all this shit coming 20 years ago...

DAYoung
11th July 09, 04:51 PM
If someone says "New money" you can almost guarantee their next few words will be an admission to felony drug dealing and something about their rep, set to shitty beats. Dude has a weird accent- "sellin' crick, sit tight no split, just bought a cadilic"

Now that I think about it Grandmaster Flash saw all this shit coming 20 years ago...

U a hata.

socratic
11th July 09, 07:35 PM
U a hata.

I's be hatin' on dem fo' dey rollin' moneh.

DAYoung
11th July 09, 08:12 PM
I's be hatin' on dem fo' dey rollin' moneh.

Damn right. This (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cEa35Qib9U) ought to be stopped with force.

Steve
11th July 09, 08:58 PM
I don't want to know how you found that.

DAYoung
11th July 09, 09:01 PM
Yes you do.

I visited Youtube. I searched for 'rolling coins'.

That's how I found it, Steve.

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?

Steve
11th July 09, 09:06 PM
*cries, runs to the bedroom.

cuts self, cries more.

runs to the living room.

CUTS SELF.....

wait, this isn't the lobster telephone thread... and I had something good going.

DAYoung
11th July 09, 09:17 PM
haha u forget asteriks

Steve
11th July 09, 09:23 PM
CUTS SELF

DAYoung
11th July 09, 09:28 PM
haha u missd and cut expensiv tabel haha no polish wil get that out

Steve
11th July 09, 09:32 PM
polish

At least I'm not preggers. (http://www.sociocide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53284)

DAYoung
11th July 09, 09:34 PM
Yes, I read that. Damn pubic pools.

WarPhalange
11th July 09, 09:38 PM
I think the most disgusting thing about that incident is that schools in Poland are a LOT harder than the schools in the US. This means that either the mother is lying through her teeth (my vote) without regard for how stupid she looks and more importantly, the shame she is bringing on her daughter, or, the woman is really stupid enough to really think that her daughter was raped by a pool.

The daughter also needs to be lambasted for not bitch slapping her mother.

Of course, if I ever touched my mother, she'd tear me in half. But the kid should do it anyway. Solves the pregnancy problem, too.