PDA

View Full Version : Tag-teams FIGHT ! (ambo Vs. cops)

Yiktin Voxbane
16th June 09, 10:41 PM
In the blue corner

Kein + Goon

Red corner

Kracker + Antifa

B_7dPZFRs9Y

Go at it Ladies .

Steve
16th June 09, 10:42 PM
I'm selling popcorn for $3 a bucket, get it while it's hot!

Yiktin Voxbane
16th June 09, 10:43 PM
Selling :

T-shirt concession (it's the SWEETEST nut)

CoffeeFan
16th June 09, 11:08 PM
Wow, that cop if so fucked

Yiktin Voxbane
16th June 09, 11:47 PM
Dear America ,

WTF ?

Yours Enquiringly
Yik .

Seems like an appropriate re-post

Stick
16th June 09, 11:54 PM
That is... are you... I mean... WHAT THE FUCK?!

Fire that son of a bitch. Press charges. Drag him through the fucking streets in god damn chains.

Steve
16th June 09, 11:59 PM
Drag him through the fucking streets in god damn chains.

But then we would have to call for an ambulance....

On the same theme from the comments posted on the vid:

It's just a good thing the cops didn't taser the ambulance driver and have to embarrassingly call for another ambulance when the driver went into cardiac arrest.

Yes, the driver wasn't the one being put in the choke hold, but still that would have been kinda funny.

Ajamil
17th June 09, 12:12 AM
1st point of contention - a choke hold?? What the hell kind of choke hold was that? He was rape-choking from the side.

2nd - the lady interviewing seems intent on asking questions framed in "why did you do this wrong?" style (why weren't you flashing your lights? why didn't you stay in the vehicle?). Though all good points and not shown in first video.

3 - Why was the cop so mad? Any explanation given?

Does anyone know whether it is "common practice" to run w/out lights and flashers on "for this type of patient"? Makes sense to leave sirens off for such a rural road, but not lights, and it shows the ambulance going into a lane for oncoming traffic in order to get around someone

Last, it's ludicrous to think that the cop didn't do anything wrong, but just as much so to think it needs more than public apology and perhaps suspension/fine. Removing his badge is either deliberate overblowing to scare into settlement or knee-jerk escalating reaction to lack of apology.

EuropIan
17th June 09, 05:31 AM
The cop wore the racist hat.

Kein Haar
17th June 09, 05:43 AM
What the...? How do exterior emergency lights and an occasional horn-blast exacberate a patients condition? "Common practice" doesn't mean it's safe or legal.

I wonder what an ambulance's t-bone collision with another car would do for the patients condition.

None the less, here. Here's an instance where he could let them go, and send the driver a court summons by mail if he was in violation of something...and he sure as fuck was in this case. The reasons would be reasonable and articulable. Or follow him to the hospital and hook him up there.

But I don't have patience for the disengenuous crap coming from the medic. The total and objective truth would probably suit his position just fine.

His half-truths and exaggerations are useless...it's like he's trying to get out of the damn traffic ticket itself instead of articulating the appropriateness of the aftermath.

VERY SEPARATE MATTERS.

Lebell
17th June 09, 06:01 AM
the ambulance guys were wrong and obviously are hiding something.
' we couldnt have the sirens on because of the condition of the patient...'

thats bullshit.

im with the cop.

ever since Obama is in office those guys think they can get away with everything!!!

Knave
17th June 09, 12:31 PM
Greetings.

I was under the impression that police tended to extend alot of courtesy to ems since nobody wants to piss off the medical staff that may be helping you if you ever get shot.

Then again I guess it's hard for a trooper to get shot when he's towing cars and writing tickets BaZIIING.

IMO you'd never get this problem with municipal cops + municipal ems.

Kein Haar
17th June 09, 01:15 PM
Of course, I've never seen a fire department have such retarded "common practices" either.

It's common enough to smoke- and get smoked WITH all the lights and sirens.

I'm guessing it's a private ambulance company whose people don't get killed by traffic at crash scenes and stuff.

And if that's the case the possibility exists that this wasn't an emergency transport, but a simple hospital transfer. I don't know though.

If all this was duly -f-ing acknowledged, I'd still have no problem going: "Hay guyz, I'm with you. Fry teh pig."

I demand the complete truth, however. It's the least they could do.

Scrapper
17th June 09, 02:51 PM
I had no problem with the Cop tazering the old woman recently.

I believe the cop in that case conducted himself calmly and professionally. this cop seemed mad from the get-go and generally cranky. This is not a crime. Hell, I am in a foul mood myself today.

I think the cop acted inappropriately, and unprofessionally. Anger management and a desk tour for a while is probably a good idea, if he can't figure out how to remain professional, then he can find other work. The ambulance people also acted like tools by encouraging an argument. When a cop is a dick, you should report it to your lawyer and seek redress.

I've done it, and it works wonders.

EuropIan
17th June 09, 03:42 PM
Kein Haar: is it safe to assume that anyone who wears that hat is an asshole?

Movies have taught me that much.

socratic
18th June 09, 08:33 AM
I've seen plenty of ambulances which drive slowly, evenly, without sirens or horns, and I'd easily accept that they were doing so to avoid further traumatising (physically) someone in a critical condition. I'd be surprised if a similar tradition doesn't exist in America- if you really don't want to suddenly jolt someone by going over a bump too fast or stress them out or something, then maybe you won't floor it and sound the siren.

Really, it doesn't matter what the ambulance did to get pulled over because they are an ambulance, they HAD A PATIENT, and no cop should ever fuck with a civil servant whose job it is to save lives while they are trying to do their job. Kein, I bet you don't consider pulling fire fighters over for obstructing traffic or driving dangerously, do you? By the cop's behaviour ("I don't have to tollerate this! I HAVE OTHORITAH!!!!") he was offended by some slight of theirs, apparently being disrespectful to a man who believes his station exceeds theirs.

And that wasn't a 'choke hold', that was a "I'll fucking murder you!" throat-grab. That's the fabled death-grip bullshidoka spout on about all the damn time. Kein, is throat-grabbing like that even one of the 'okayed' restraining maneuvers?

Kein Haar
18th June 09, 08:53 AM
No, it's not an ok maneuver.

No, it's not ok to let yourself turn into the hulk and let people push your buttons.

It's not ok to obstruct the transportation of a patient.

Name something else, I'll probably agree with it.

But it pisses me off to no end, because I've been on the recieving end of it, to have people fluff their jolly rancher of truth into a huge bale of cotton candy.

"We didn't do ANYTHING WRONG, but that cop just went off the deep end."

#1. FALSE.

#2. They'd STILL be justified WITHOUT the exaggerations and half-truths.

socratic
18th June 09, 11:31 PM
No, it's not an ok maneuver.

No, it's not ok to let yourself turn into the hulk and let people push your buttons.

It's not ok to obstruct the transportation of a patient.

Name something else, I'll probably agree with it.

But it pisses me off to no end, because I've been on the recieving end of it, to have people fluff their jolly rancher of truth into a huge bale of cotton candy.

"We didn't do ANYTHING WRONG, but that cop just went off the deep end."

#1. FALSE.

#2. They'd STILL be justified WITHOUT the exaggerations and half-truths.

I admit we aren't seeing the whole picture here, not by a long shot, and for peace of mind it'd be nice to know but really what's done is done, no? Unless they whupped the officer, flipped him the bird, and then took off in their fully sick ambulance, then little they HAD done, even if (and maybe they did, I don't really know) could fully justify what happened, as you yourself note.

Shawarma
19th June 09, 09:56 AM
From the tape, sounded like it was the ambulance driver flipping off the cop that made him go ballistic.

Also, IOU rep for "fully sick ambulance"