PDA

View Full Version : Juice.

Virus
15th June 09, 05:49 AM
Favorite juice:

1. Orange.

2. Apple-blackcurrant or apple-cranberry or apple-grape or apple with pretty much anything.

3. Apple.

Worst juice: Pomegranate.

I never really got into vegetable juices either. But if I'm getting a freshly squeezed juice sometimes I get carrot and orange.

syberia
15th June 09, 06:27 AM
Orange juice is the only thing anyone should ever drink. Freshly squeezed oranges over a bit of ice in the morning is like, food of the gods.

Apple is also acceptable. Vegetable juice is an abbonination and I plan to never fall into its evil clutches.

Fuck, now i want OJ... Damn you virus!

EuropIan
15th June 09, 06:42 AM
Orange Juice is king..

Recently I have found a reall good apple juice which isn't too sweet, my main problem with apple juice.

Most of the other juices are best served with alcohol or as a component for smoothies.

jubei33
15th June 09, 07:18 AM
I thought this was going to be about roids.

oh, and oxandrolone doesn't give you the boobs, but can shrink your little indians if a large dose isn't accompanied with other appropriate drugs after cycle.

Nandrolone decanoate has less side effects such as liver toxicity, but an increased incidence of sexual side effects like ED and low sex drive.

bob
15th June 09, 07:43 AM
I'm not man enough to handle straight juice. I drink mine watered about 50/50.

Neildo
15th June 09, 09:12 AM
i was at ikea last weekend and they had some kind of delicious tsomethingorotherberry juice. it was fucking awesome.

syberia
15th June 09, 09:36 AM
i was at ikea last weekend and they had some kind of delicious tsomethingorotherberry juice. it was fucking awesome.

I hate it when you get a good drink and can never remember what it was. I had an awesome berry smoothie once, but have never again been able to find anything close to the taste.

Dissapointing.

Virus
15th June 09, 10:08 AM
Who agrees that pomegranate juice tastes like someone's gym socks?

G-Off
15th June 09, 10:27 AM
Who agrees that pomegranate juice tastes like someone's gym socks?

Are gym socks bitter and horrible? Then yes.

I love these:

http://216.17.23.219/clover/Nov2006/Images/naked.jpg

Any of the "machine" varieties.

Cullion
15th June 09, 01:27 PM
Chilled grapefruit juice. Especially for a hangover.

Robot Jesus
15th June 09, 02:14 PM
a screwdriver is my personal cure for what ails you

Zendetta
15th June 09, 05:05 PM
I just had an Odwalla carrot juice. It was great.

for relaxation purposes: one part vodka, two parts Newman's Own Lemonade over ice, garnish with a sprig of mint and a few frozen berries.

Steve
15th June 09, 05:07 PM
Grapefruit, cranberry, or if Ilm feeling cheeky, spicy tomato juice.

Yum.

Harpy
15th June 09, 05:56 PM
I drink juice about twice a year.

Preference:

1. Starfruit
2. Lychee & grape
3. Fresh OJ

EuropIan
15th June 09, 05:59 PM
I drink juice about twice a year.

What? too close to actual drugs?

Zendetta
15th June 09, 06:01 PM
Know what rocks? Water melon juice, that's what.

Harpy
15th June 09, 06:14 PM
What? too close to actual drugs?

More like I don't need to be fatter than I am + its too sugary (and thus drug-like).

Harpy
15th June 09, 06:14 PM
Know what rocks? Water melon juice, that's what.

No one dares ask how you juice a water melon.

Neildo
15th June 09, 06:15 PM
i'd rather just eat a watermelon.

socratic
15th June 09, 07:02 PM
a screwdriver is my personal cure for what ails you
That or Gin 'n' Juice.

I drink a lot of juice, actually. Grape juice, OJ, apple plus blah blah blah, 'tropical', 'breakfast'...

Fresh-made OJ is still king.

I tried to drink a bloody mary once but the spiceyness plus the chill alcohol taste plus the weirdness of tomato juice just wouldn't agree with me.

Now a Singapore Sling? That is a real juice-alcohol drink.

EuropIan
15th June 09, 07:20 PM
More like I don't need to be fatter than I am + its too sugary (and thus drug-like).
Yeah as we know, fatties are fat because of binging on fruit.

insert ghey joke here

Quikfeet509
15th June 09, 07:49 PM
I thought this was going to be about roids.

oh, and oxandrolone doesn't give you the boobs, but can shrink your little indians if a large dose isn't accompanied with other appropriate drugs after cycle.

Nandrolone decanoate has less side effects such as liver toxicity, but an increased incidence of sexual side effects like ED and low sex drive.

I was hoping it was about this:

http://www.amoeba.com/dynamic-images/blog/juice-soundtrack.jpg

Man I love that fracking CD.

Ajamil
15th June 09, 08:16 PM
I like just about any and all juices, including vegetable ones and wheat grass shots (though they're more an interesting taste than an enjoyable one). Pomegranate is like grape juice - much too dry and you feel like you need to drink some water afterwards.

I adore the Naked brand, and even not seeing the picture I know what you're talking about. Also what hasn't been mentioned yet - and it's a shame at that - is sugar cane juice with a little lime and right off the tree, green coconut juice is the fucking best after a hot walk.

Sun Wukong
15th June 09, 08:27 PM
Best Juice: Sugar Cane juice with lemon wedges. If you've never tried it, you will never know what you are missing.

Robot Jesus
15th June 09, 10:51 PM
a bar by my place serves Ceasers with sausage and shrimp.

TheLordHumungus
15th June 09, 11:41 PM
Tamarind juice. No contest.

http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/2678/mangocafetamarindjuice.jpg

"It's like there's a party in my mouth and everyone's invited."

-Moe Szyslak

Neildo
16th June 09, 12:15 AM
Best Juice: Sugar Cane juice with lemon wedges. If you've never tried it, you will never know what you are missing.

QFT

Virus
16th June 09, 04:05 AM
No one dares ask how you juice a water melon.

You put slices of it in a juicer.

I just invented something; onion and garlic juice. Want?

Neildo
16th June 09, 05:08 AM
maybe if i had a flu.

Ajamil
16th June 09, 09:16 AM
Lemon and really strong ginger juice - heat it up and drink as fast as possible. Really helps kill flu symptoms.

jubei33
16th June 09, 09:23 AM
We have this tea made with a citrus fruit called Yuzu, honey and ginger here that works real well like that too.

Its kind of all about the ginger I guess. What's in that, I wonder? You know that crushed garlic produces a natural antibiotic compound, as in exactly like that old wive's tale about putting crushed garlic next to you bed when you're sick?