PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Police Attack Gay Rights March

Antifa
31st May 09, 04:51 PM
Early Reports Fresh from my Desk:

from: http://backalleyradio.typepad.com/backalleyradio/2009/05/police-brutality-at-bash-back-convergence.html

and a little more here:

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-10661-Pittsburgh-Grassroots-Examiner~y2009m5d31-Chicago-police-unleash-violent-attack-on-Bash-Back-convegence-action-without-warning

more as I get it

Text:

Police Brutality at Bash Back! Convergence

Just hours ago, a bunch of radical queers took to the streets in Boystown Chicago, singing chants and dancing to music being blasted through a boombox. Minutes after we started marching, cops showed up. We proceeded to march and wait for them to tell us to get out of the street. But they didn't. Instead they ran a police car into the back of the march, running over one person. Then they proceeded to run out of the cop cars with their weapons raised high and chase down whomever they could. Randomly picking some people out of the crowd, they beat them continuously, dragging them through the streets, pushing people down, etc, yelling faggots as they hit them.

As far as I could see 3 people were arrested, though it could have been four or five. The person who was run over by the police car was rushed to the hospital. Besides the fact that it is a clear case of police brutality, there are a few reasons why this was especially fucked up.

First of all. there were NO warnings at all. No sirens, no requests to get off the street. Just plain beatings and arrests.

Secondly, no one resisted, yet those targeted were being beaten and pushed around like they were.

Thirdly, this all took place in a completly public area at a very busy time of night. There were bystanders everywhere. Half the people that were chased down by the police were just neighborhood folk that were walking to or from downtown.

I don't know what to think or write about all this, but the Bash Back convergence starts back up tomorrow at 9am and I'm sure there will be plenty of good discussion.

Solidarity and good night.

Japuma
31st May 09, 04:54 PM
/bias

I like to hear the whole story. This is just like watching any of the news networks... You display the info that fits your agenda, while anything else goes out the window.

Antifa
31st May 09, 05:00 PM
/bias
/jackass

WarPhalange
31st May 09, 05:02 PM
/jackass

/mustache

Japuma
31st May 09, 05:03 PM
/rumplestiltskins

Shawarma
31st May 09, 05:05 PM
Puma is correct in this case. You'd have to have been there to say what actually happened, although cops yelling slurs are inexcusable.

Antifa
31st May 09, 05:07 PM
Puma is correct in this case. You'd have to have been there to say what actually happened, although cops yelling slurs are inexcusable.

I would think the running somebody over with a police car part is where the objection should begin.

Regardless of any other factors, V-8 engines are not listed in the continum of force.

WarPhalange
31st May 09, 05:11 PM
Maybe they thought that the gay man was in fact an SUV and were attempting a PIT maneuver?

Antifa
31st May 09, 05:14 PM
Maybe they thought that the gay man was in fact an SUV and were attempting a PIT maneuver?

The gender of the squished person has not yet been released

WarPhalange
31st May 09, 05:19 PM
Doesn't matter, lesbian women look like men anyway.

WarPhalange
31st May 09, 05:19 PM
Except for Rachel Maddow. She's good-looking and basically an Anti-Coulter.

Antifa
31st May 09, 05:23 PM
Doesn't matter, lesbian women look like men anyway.

Not always (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butch_and_femme)

WarPhalange
31st May 09, 05:25 PM
The femme ones are invisible for 5.5 hours out of the day.

Doritosaurus Chex
31st May 09, 05:27 PM
Antifa, I think vids and pics would do better to disprove his point:

GMLV3jPQW44

WarPhalange
31st May 09, 05:28 PM
I think vids and pics would derail this thread even more and make my lame attempt at trolling successful.

Antifa
31st May 09, 05:31 PM
I think vids and pics would derail this thread even more and make my lame attempt at trolling successful.

I agree which is why I went to wiki

Adouglasmhor
31st May 09, 05:36 PM
Not always (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butch_and_femme)

That wikki article is erroneous, I know straight guys who Femme and I live in a backwater.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
31st May 09, 05:47 PM
That wikki article is erroneous, I know straight guys who Femme and I live in a backwater.

how can a dude be a lesbian? that's some forward genderqueer shit right there man

kracker
31st May 09, 06:00 PM

Maddow vs Coulter would make a truly epic foxy boxing match.

WarPhalange
31st May 09, 06:30 PM
I was thinking you were going to say "epic debate", but why was I assuming that you had enough blood for both heads, huh?

Ajamil
31st May 09, 06:34 PM
how can a dude be a lesbian? that's some forward genderqueer shit right there man
forward genderqueer shit?

This.

Is!

LES BOS!!!

http://www.comcast.net/assets/01/01/05/05/01/asset-59773.jpg

Edit: I just realized it seems like I ignored everything in this thread but the derail. I gotta stop lurking so much.

I'm a little wary of the write-up. Anything that has the pronoun "we" in describing one party is not going to be objective when describing any party "opposed" to them.

Still, if the basic facts aren't out and out fiction, this is pretty damn messed up. Especially if no warning or order to disperse was ever given.

Antifa
31st May 09, 06:41 PM
I'm a little wary of the write-up. Anything that has the pronoun "we" in describing one party is not going to be objective when describing any party "opposed" to them.

Still, if the basic facts aren't out and out fiction, this is pretty damn messed up. Especially if no warning or order to disperse was ever given.

Didnt say it was unbiased. It's from a forwarded news alert. Doubt there will be any mainstream reportage on this at all

Artful Dentures
31st May 09, 07:02 PM
I need glasses I thought this said "Chicago Cops attack Guy Ritchie"

Ajamil
31st May 09, 07:16 PM
Didnt say it was unbiased. It's from a forwarded news alert. Doubt there will be any mainstream reportage on this at all

At all?? How large was this march? In the dozens or in the hundreds? Do you think it will hit your local papers?

Antifa
31st May 09, 07:18 PM
At all?? How large was this march? In the dozens or in the hundreds? Do you think it will hit your local papers?

Probably dozens.

No I dont

elipson
31st May 09, 07:40 PM
In the age of cell phone Cameras why WOULDN'T this get covered?

In particular I'm refering to things like youtube, which is then picked up by more liberal media stations.

SOMEONE would have gotten this on video. Otherwise this "alert" is fairly useless because I can write something more provacative and believable in 5 minutes.

Antifa
31st May 09, 07:45 PM
In the age of cell phone Cameras why WOULDN'T this get covered?

In particular I'm refering to things like youtube, which is then picked up by more liberal media stations.

SOMEONE would have gotten this on video. Otherwise this "alert" is fairly useless because I can write something more provacative and believable in 5 minutes.

dickshit.... cell phone cameras no work good at nite.

2nd of all... Filming is incompatible with running from trouble.

And so are you saying it didnt happen? Because I'll have updates over the next couple of days and if video does turn up I'll post it.

Get some salt, them words gonna be tasty

WarPhalange
31st May 09, 07:54 PM
Quit being such a prick. He wants more info before he'll believe you because it's fucking obvious that you are biased against cops. You getting this from "some guy" is like Riddeck getting info on science from a UFO conspiracy forum.

Antifa
31st May 09, 08:26 PM
Quit being such a prick. He wants more info before he'll believe you because it's fucking obvious that you are biased against cops. You getting this from "some guy" is like Riddeck getting info on science from a UFO conspiracy forum.

I made a request for more info. One of my people sent me this. I'm redacting the names

I just got off the phone with [Name Redacted], she didn't see any of this firsthand but apparently the person who got her foot run over by the cops is [Name Redacted] from Toledo's October 15th Anarchist Collective (OFAC). [name redacted] said that [name redacted] wasn't hurt too bad but it was a minor fracture. I don't know any more details other than that. She also said that 4 people got arrested with assault charges but confirmed that they were all released this morning.

------

I'll provide more as it becomes availible to me.

Knave
1st June 09, 12:02 AM
Greetings.

Let me explain how this happened.

Militant flaming homos (as opposed to regular, peaceful homos whom I have no problem with) decide to have a little WE'RE HERE WE'RE QUEER IN YOUR FACE march to annoy residents and disturb the peace with loud music and obstructing roadways.

Residents get annoyed.

Residents ask flamers to cease and desist.

Flamers threaten residents with bodily harm.

Residents call police.

Police show up and beat down the flamers.

Everyone is happy and thankful that the police did their job. Except the flamers. They are SOOOOO blogging about this grrrr.

Btw - the issue here is that they think because it's Boystown that city ordinances don't apply to their behavior and can be ignored. They're wrong.

Antifa
1st June 09, 12:18 AM
Greetings.

Militant flaming homos (as opposed to regular, peaceful homos whom I have no problem with) decide to have a little WE'RE HERE WE'RE QUEER IN YOUR FACE march to annoy residents and disturb the peace with loud music and obstructing roadways.

Residents get annoyed.

Residents call police.

Everyone is happy and thankful that the police did their job. Except the flamers. They are SOOOOO blogging about this grrrr.

Btw - the issue here is that they think because it's Boystown that city ordinances don't apply to their behavior and can be ignored. They're wrong.

Ummmm... yeah... except nobody hates "flammers" in boystown

Robot Jesus
1st June 09, 12:19 AM
Greetings.

Residents get annoyed.

Residents call police.

granted this is still a developing story, but at what point is sneak attack with car a valid police procedure?

also

Greetings.

Police should be free to entrap at will.

Knave
1st June 09, 12:22 AM
Greetings.

Ummmm... yeah... except nobody hates "flammers" in boystown

Regular, peaceful gay people, which I'd bet make up the majority of Boystown, are pretty fucking hateful toward Bash Back.

Knave
1st June 09, 12:23 AM
Greetings.

granted this is still a developing story, but at what point is sneak attack with car a valid police procedure?

It wasn't a sneak attack. Some pussy got his/her foot ran over. You try driving through a crowd of people who are too fucking dumb to get out of the way of a car and see if you can dodge every single foot.

HappyOldGuy
1st June 09, 12:35 AM
Knave, your schtick has to be a little believable. But noone is as much of a douchebag cop kissass as you play on the internet. No plausibility, Seriously, you are an embarassment to trolls everywhere. Learn your craft.

Antifa
1st June 09, 12:51 AM
Greetings.

Regular, peaceful gay people, which I'd bet make up the majority of Boystown, are pretty fucking hateful toward Bash Back.

http://www.damnimcute.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/douche_bag1.JPG

elipson
1st June 09, 02:12 AM
dickshit.... cell phone cameras no work good at nite.

2nd of all... Filming is incompatible with running from trouble.

And so are you saying it didnt happen? Because I'll have updates over the next couple of days and if video does turn up I'll post it.

Get some salt, them words gonna be tasty

Chillax you spastic fucking retard.

What words exactly am I going to be eating? That I can write something more provacative and believable in five minutes? That statement is a testament to my writing ability, NOT the validity of this story. You fail at reading comprehension.

you DIDN'T SAY it was at night. Also, a LOT of cell phones have night vision for the video options, and digital cameras can pick up a lot of stuff based just on ambient lighting, unless of course this happened in the darkest part of the city at the darkest time of night. NONE of which you clarified in you original post.

And as for "I can't video this because I'm running for my life"? Bullshit. People get video of riots and cop beatings all the time, so dont go being stupid.

I'm not saying this didn't happen. I'm saying I'm not going to believe YOU that it happened. You are just as biased as any right-wing media conglomerate and if I believed your short post without any kind of more substantional evidence (multiple/independant media sources, video/pics) I would be the exact kind of "Sheeple" that you no doubt critizice people for being in one of your other forums that you post on, when really what you mean is that a "sheeple" is just someone who doesn't automatically believe something YOU think to be true.

Guys like you piss me off because you're not pursuing this kind of proactive agenda simply because it's the right thing to do, you're doing it because you LIKE thinking that YOU are the proactive hero standing on the ramparts against an unjust world. This kind of identity comes out at moments like this, because you seem to take it as a personal insult when someone questions the validity of your source. It's not your own personal jihad and people are not going to believe you simply because you are the righteous defender of the downtrodden and oppressed.

Someone questioning your source shouldn't offend YOU. It just means people want more information before they jump on the bandwagon, which may or not be seriously twisted to suite someone elses goals.

Anyone can be critical of an opinion THEY DONT AGREE WITH. Try being critical of an opinion YOU AGREE WITH.

I've probably done more for the gay community and known more gay people than you will in your entire life, so I VERY MUCH want more information on this story. But that doesn't excuse me from doing my due-deligence to make sure the story im getting is correct and not just a sensationalized peice of "radical" shit-disturbing.

tl;dr
Grow the fuck up you idiot and come back when you've got sources that don't suck.

jubei33
1st June 09, 04:49 AM
proof pudding is an old family recipe. It requires 5 Eggs, ¼ cup Butter, ¼ cup Sugar, ½ ltr Milk, 1 tsp Vanilla and ½ cup All-Purpose Flour. Ah and the most important ingredient: sources that aren't like the Canadian girlfriends you keep 'dating'.

for the sauce you need 1/3 c Butter, 1 c Powdered or brown sugar, 1/2 ts Vanilla and a pinch of Nutmeg. beat the butter until hard add in sugar and vanilla.

Robot Jesus
1st June 09, 08:07 AM
to summarize thread

Antifa: police may have done something bad

Knave: I wish I lived in a Judge Dread comic

elipson: more sources please.

Sun Wukong
1st June 09, 08:33 AM
Some pussy got his/her foot ran over.

Yeah, I get my feet ran over all the time and don't get upset about it. Most of the time I line my shoes with fly paper that's been rolled in broken glass just to remind myself how much everyone who is upset just because some bones were fractured or smashed is such a super pussy.

As of today, I'm going to start putting my cigarettes out on my ball sack in protest of all the whining from pussies with broken feet.

You try driving through a crowd of people who are too fucking dumb to get out of the way of a car and see if you can dodge every single foot.

In the interest of being Devil's Advocate here... I do find the irony of this sentence quite entertaining.

Ajamil
1st June 09, 11:31 AM
So, Knave, do you have any sources on the threats of baodily harm? That would change the situation a bit, though it's not an excuse for driving through a crowd, and not giving an order of dispersal.

I mean, from a cynics view right now, I've got a bunch of gays got drunk, spilled out of the bar talking a bit loudly, people yelled at them to shut up, they yelled back to say that to their face and how they'll kick their asses. Then police are called and arrive, some guy was probably pounding on the hood of the car when his foot was caught under the wheel (I've had this happen by a car, and a Cessna, so it hurts but it probably won't break your foot). Then the police jump out, wrestle some to the ground, most likely a few got a bit more beating than warranted, and haul some off to jail while the rest scatter.

We really need a better picture of what happened.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
2nd June 09, 02:30 AM
forward genderqueer shit?

This.

Is!

LES BOS!!!

if a man identifies as a woman and is sexually attracted to women, is he a lesbian? i have a, uh, friend that wants to know.

bob
2nd June 09, 03:07 AM
I'm pretty sure Eddy Izzard, the cross dressing British comedian, identifies himself in exactly that way.

Dagon Akujin
2nd June 09, 06:14 AM

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t235/bone80620/vomit.jpg

theotherserge
2nd June 09, 08:30 AM
Only a fa66 would complain about a car tire running over his foot. Unless your foot is sideways or something, the tire has air pressure to cushion and it's not a railcar wheel.

Use Sim Lum Tau stance and you'll be fine.

elipson
2nd June 09, 02:01 PM
if a man identifies as a woman and is sexually attracted to women, is he a lesbian? i have a, uh, friend that wants to know.

Bahahahahahahaha!!!

+rep.

Knave
2nd June 09, 02:37 PM
Greetings.

So, Knave, do you have any sources on the threats of baodily harm?

General knowledge of Bash Back is my source. Emo anarchist flaming homo group that thinks the law doesn't apply to them.

I mean, from a cynics view right now, I've got a bunch of gays got drunk, spilled out of the bar talking a bit loudly, people yelled at them to shut up, they yelled back to say that to their face and how they'll kick their asses. Then police are called and arrive, some guy was probably pounding on the hood of the car when his foot was caught under the wheel (I've had this happen by a car, and a Cessna, so it hurts but it probably won't break your foot). Then the police jump out, wrestle some to the ground, most likely a few got a bit more beating than warranted, and haul some off to jail while the rest scatter.

Yes, that's basically the jist of it.

WarPhalange
2nd June 09, 02:43 PM

South Park says "Yes".

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t235/bone80620/vomit.jpg

Let it be known that Dagon is both a queer and is bigoted against queers.

HappyOldGuy
2nd June 09, 02:44 PM
General knowledge of Bash Back is my source.

So you're sleeping with one of them?

Wounded Ronin
2nd June 09, 06:28 PM
Guys like you piss me off because you're not pursuing this kind of proactive agenda simply because it's the right thing to do, you're doing it because you LIKE thinking that YOU are the proactive hero standing on the ramparts against an unjust world. This kind of identity comes out at moments like this, because you seem to take it as a personal insult when someone questions the validity of your source. It's not your own personal jihad and people are not going to believe you simply because you are the righteous defender of the downtrodden and oppressed.

Yeah, I've finally realized that he's basically a gangbanger who attacks skinheads. Except he's more intelligent, so he uses that intellect to organize small time protests of no significance, do internet write-ups, and construct paragraphs in those write-ups.

Zendetta
2nd June 09, 06:37 PM
eh, Antifa's OK. He actually puts his ass on the line, which is more than I can say for most folks of any political orientation.

However...

General knowledge of Bash Back is my source.

All I know about Bash Back! is what I just read on Wiki, and I must say I'm filled with contempt.

Dagon Akujin
2nd June 09, 07:39 PM
Let it be known that Dagon is both a queer and is bigoted against queers.

I'm just bigotted against ugly, round women and women with adam's apples and swastikas.

I don't like crawling through the forrest of a woman's thighs, or happening upon a solid protrusion at the meeting of them.

WarPhalange
2nd June 09, 08:12 PM
Which one is she?

Antifa
2nd June 09, 08:12 PM
Yeah, I've finally realized that he's basically a gangbanger who attacks skinheads. Except he's more intelligent, so he uses that intellect to organize small time protests of no significance, do internet write-ups, and construct paragraphs in those write-ups.

Some of the protests are bigger than you think. Gangbanger? Hmmmmmm.... I duno if I'm comfortatble with that label.

I mean some people own it with owning revolutionary just fine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jNyr6BJZuI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDHV-c7Gdoc

But I'm not sure if I'm feeling the gang thing...

thanks though

Sun Wukong
2nd June 09, 09:54 PM
zhKa-NVWEg8

Wounded Ronin
2nd June 09, 11:01 PM
Well, the reason I said "gangbanger" was because of the behavior of forming groups of combative young people to attack other groups of combative young people over abstract principles, although in this case "anti fascism" as opposed to "respect".

Putting one's ass on the line is fine but IMO it should only be done as a calculated risk. For example, I expose myself to a certain degree to tuberculosis but I do this so that people can be treated. I wouldn't just expose myself willy-nilly if nothing good was going to come of it.

The way I see it, at least as far as skinheads are concerned, they're pretty much the bottom of the barrel in society. Is kicking their asses suddenly going to make them turn into liberals, or will it just make them feel more threatened and set in their ways? I was never convinced that "activism" was the best way nowadays to advance, for example, racial equality, and I'm even less convinced that beating the crap out of disempowered uneducated poor white people who probably already feel threatened on some level is remotely productive towards the greater good of society.

TheLordHumungus
3rd June 09, 02:14 AM
Well, the reason I said "gangbanger" was because of the behavior of forming groups of combative young people to attack other groups of combative young people over abstract principles, although in this case "anti fascism" as opposed to "respect".

Putting one's ass on the line is fine but IMO it should only be done as a calculated risk. For example, I expose myself to a certain degree to tuberculosis but I do this so that people can be treated. I wouldn't just expose myself willy-nilly if nothing good was going to come of it.

The way I see it, at least as far as skinheads are concerned, they're pretty much the bottom of the barrel in society. Is kicking their asses suddenly going to make them turn into liberals, or will it just make them feel more threatened and set in their ways? I was never convinced that "activism" was the best way nowadays to advance, for example, racial equality, and I'm even less convinced that beating the crap out of disempowered uneducated poor white people who probably already feel threatened on some level is remotely productive towards the greater good of society.

It does make them more hesitant to roam the streets looking for victims thinking that nothing bad can befall them. Sometimes you gotta fight fire (read "boot parties") with fire (read "boot parties).

Kein Haar
3rd June 09, 06:50 AM
Here's the other thing with THL...

As a disturbed white kid himself, he likes to pretend his ilk can actually hang.

No, actually, when white kids get together and do something violent, they have to get really fucking wasted first.

As opposed to the dysfunction in the ghetto which you can measure on the richter scale; white dorks grew up with a vestige of scruples, which makes them really lame when it comes to illegal violence.

The balloon of repression pops and you get occasional freak-outs as opposed to a sustained campaign of real death and mayhem.

Once again, 1%ers fail. THL fails vicariously. So does Antifa. He throws bricks and relies on laws enforcing police restraint. Pussy. Total pussy. Although, I doubt he even does that. I gather he mostly "organizes".

Antifa
3rd June 09, 07:43 AM

done to death in this thread (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=72146)

after I'm done with work we can do it again if you like. give you a chance to read up and try to formulate an argument I'm not bored with.

Antifa
3rd June 09, 07:45 AM
So does Antifa. He throws bricks and relies on laws enforcing police restraint. Pussy. Total pussy. Although, I doubt he even does that. I gather he mostly "organizes".

Troll for the felony confession = fail

Kein Haar
3rd June 09, 07:48 AM
You got guns... use them. Pigs are murdering your people every day.

Antifa
3rd June 09, 08:20 AM
You got guns... use them. Pigs are murdering your people every day.

Quite a few people who have been down that road (http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Red_Army_Faction_dissolution_notice) feel like armed struggle in the absences of a politically concious mass movement capable of building social counterpower is adventurism (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/adventurism)

Kein Haar
3rd June 09, 08:35 AM
Do it! Do it!

Pigacide by Antifa.

That might be a first.

Lebell
3rd June 09, 08:51 AM
relax people, it were just fagg0ts.

LOL!

JohnnyCache
3rd June 09, 10:53 AM
Antifa - do you or do you not advocate violent action against those of differing politics?

Your lack of ability to understand that attacking people for having different ideas isn't "Anti" fascism, but rather the thing itself, devoid of prefix, is a continual source of cognitive dissonance for me.

HappyOldGuy
3rd June 09, 11:09 AM
Antifa - do you or do you not advocate violent action against those of differing politics?

Your lack of ability to understand that attacking people for having different ideas isn't "Anti" fascism, but rather the thing itself, devoid of prefix, is a continual source of cognitive dissonance for me.

But what if they want to be attacked?

You can't rape a consenting partner.

TheLordHumungus
3rd June 09, 11:27 AM
No, actually, when white kids get together and do something violent, they have to get really fucking wasted first.

Or put on badges and uniforms. It seems that claiming its all part of the job is helpful.

Lebell
3rd June 09, 11:45 AM
or 'their fuhrer made them do it..'

Zendetta
3rd June 09, 11:56 AM

My Beef is when Anarcho-Socialists committ to dismantling and deconstructing the System, and then bitch when the System doesn't adequately protect or enfranchise them.

theotherserge
3rd June 09, 12:06 PM
Troll for the felony confession = fail
anarchist with a day job=no felony in background check, eh?

Shawarma
3rd June 09, 12:09 PM
Antifa runs his own construction crew.

Ajamil
3rd June 09, 12:11 PM

As opposed to the dysfunction in the ghetto which you can measure on the richter scale; white dorks grew up with a vestige of scruples, which makes them really lame when it comes to illegal violence.

I sincerely hope that this idiocy was for trolling.

Kein Haar
3rd June 09, 12:14 PM
Which part?

The wanna-be-ism of nervy white kids who look for something to latch onto...like skinheadism or anti-skinheadism...and fantasize about kicking the other one's ass (with a brick or boot)...meanwhile the real thugs actually kill eachother? KILL...EACH....OTHER.

Got that last part?

White kids who leave a quasi-dysfunctional mess and join pro or anti whatever are bags of repressed nerves and frustration. Nail-biters who, like I said, commit acts of drunken impulse in big groups in the name of a cause. Cuz...hey...what else is there to do? Again though, it's few and far between. It's a big rush and drain to get to that level...and of course, they never get away with it. See the drunken-and-big-group part. That's not conducive to stealth.

The other side (politically only) fight the police and count on the cops wearing kid gloves. They don't need to be as coked up or drunk though....what gets them going is that mob psychology.

A good portion of both would otherwise be suicides.

HOW DO LARPING!1

Sorry, it's true. It's all a big daisy chain of mutual fellatio and scape-goating.

HappyOldGuy
3rd June 09, 12:27 PM
I know you're trolling, but you really should differentiate the folks who are doing this stuff to get paid from the folks who believe in a cause from the folks who are doing it because they have daddy issues. They aren't trying to accomplish the same things, so why would you expect them to use the same methods. Pro's kill or brutalize their competition regardless of race. Activists use the methods they think are most effective to accomplish their ends, regardless of race.

Kein Haar
3rd June 09, 12:34 PM
Trolling?

I'm harshly criticizing pseudo-fascist marginally violent white-supremacist youth movements.....and their mirror image on the other political side.

Should I not?

All of a sudden, observations on a sociological level don't fucking exist?

No, they do. It's just that it applies to present company, and most of us are trying to simply be polite about it.

Agendas piss me off.

HappyOldGuy
3rd June 09, 12:46 PM
If you meant it as a serious observation, then it's pure fail.

Mafia and Crips shoot people. They are about money.
Antifa, and the Uhuru Soldarity movement don't. They are about politics.
Race doesn't enter into it.

Zendetta
3rd June 09, 12:53 PM
the Uhuru Soldarity.... They are about politics.
Race doesn't enter into it.

!!!

Uhuru lives and breathes Race Conciousness. Right down to the perky white chicks they use to staff their overpriced junk store.

HappyOldGuy
3rd June 09, 12:57 PM
Uhuru breathes overpriced white chicks.

See what I did there.

Kein Haar
3rd June 09, 01:07 PM
Is it ok to say culture exists?? And retards from a particular one tend to gravitate towards it upon deciding they are teh dissenfranchized??

HappyOldGuy
3rd June 09, 01:12 PM
Is it ok to say culture exists??
It's fine to say both exist depending on the context. But that wasn't what you said. You claimed that alienated white kids caused random problems while the "real thugs in the ghetto" just killed eachother. To which I countered, professional criminals, wherever they are from, kill eachother. Political activists, wherever they are from, tend not to.

Race enters into it because there tend to be more professional criminals in communities with a lack of other opportunities. Especially if those lacks are multi generational.

Kein Haar
3rd June 09, 01:19 PM
Sorta!

Aliented white kids are too bigga pussies to cause the problems they talk about wanting to cause. That's what I said.

The poor, multi-generational blah blah (which happens to be black in this country)...that creates a particularly cloistered, homogenous environment of peculiarities which FOR WHATEVER REASON MAKE THE ACTUAL MURDER RATE REALLY REALLY FUCKING HIGH.

Disenfranchised black kids go for the banging and the money....and that results in murders. Fine.

Disenfranchised white kids, even the ones who really try to look like bad-asses....just don't follow-through. Even towards their political enemies and no matter how much they like to talk about it.

But there's that split....some look for family and purpose in teh fa5hist....others in da ant1-f4chsist.

Same dynamic of a lot of big talk about causes and a neccesary degree of violence. Not much follow-through.

Pathetic.

HappyOldGuy
3rd June 09, 01:59 PM
It's not the same dynamic. The alienated political black kids join groups that are just as whiny as innefectual and their white counterparts. The alientated black kids who go into crime wind up shooting people, just like their (less numerous) white counterparts do.

Ajamil
3rd June 09, 02:47 PM
What HOG said, it's the mentality not the skin color that affects the amount of violence or the probability of killing.

Kein Haar
3rd June 09, 05:31 PM
No...kidding.

Skin *dictates* nothing. I'm not drawing *causation* here.

With alienated black kids you need to add the "poor" part....probably even a geographic part.

And that's where things get to the point where you can say "usually"....because that's who our poor people are, and that's where they are. Unless you have another explanation for that phenomenal homicide rate. 7x more last I checked. And they are still the 10% minority for chrissake.

Yes, the white kids from dysfunction junction with a political inclination is whom I'm addressing. Even the ones who aren't....who go straight up criminal...in this country....THEY STILL SUCK AT THE VIOLENCE THAT SHOULD BE STATISTICALLY COMPARABLE SINCE THEY ARE STILL GREATER IN ABSOLOUTE NUMBERS.

Racially correlated culture. Not racially caused culture.

Difference.

PUSSIES!!!!!! White kids are afraid to pull a trigger regardless of their intended enemy and socioeconomic background! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!1 The police will always be safe from you if we're speaking in broad strokes. [email protected]! The revolution will never happen!!! HAHAHAHAHAH

Antifa
3rd June 09, 05:40 PM

Johnny,

gonna make this short not because you dont deserve a good answer but because I'm going to spend some time disecting a chunk of rotting pork I found festering on the side of the information super-highway (glances at the intellectual road-kill that is skinhead piggybitch).

Yes, I advocate and practice violence against fascists. I see fascism as a unique case that absolutely requires violence to counteract it.

Fascism can not advance itself without violence. Violence is a central component of fascism and as a movement it is incapable of advancing itself by peaceful means. I do not see violence as central or as a requirement for the defeat of say... republicans, or sciencetologists.

These movements may, or may CHOOSE to use violence to advance themselves. Violence is central to fascism's conception of itself.

Hold that was helpful to you

Ajamil
3rd June 09, 05:47 PM
So the "black" culture of the US is producing delinquents who are more likely to escalate violence to a fatal level? Perhaps.

Yes, I advocate and practice violence against fascists. I see fascism as a unique case that absolutely requires violence to counteract it.
That word gets used a lot, I'm not saying you use capriciously, but I'd like to know how you define fascism. I got from your post already that one of it's central tenets is violence or advancement through violence.

Cullion
3rd June 09, 05:48 PM
I don't know much about ghetto America, but I can confirm that angry naive middle-class idealists are generally less homicidal than feral illiterate cocaine addicts raised by prostitutes here in the UK too.

Antifa
3rd June 09, 05:52 PM
So the "black" culture of the US is producing delinquents who are more likely to escalate violence to a fatal level? Perhaps.

That word gets used a lot, I'm not saying you use capriciously, but I'd like to know how you define fascism. I got from your post already that one of it's central tenets is violence or advancement through violence.

A good working defintion would be:

"reactionary capitalism with a mass base in the working and lower middle class that uses legal and extra-legal violence to reorder society into its own assumed self-image"

Zendetta
3rd June 09, 05:55 PM
So the "black" culture of the US is producing delinquents who are more likely to escalate violence to a fatal level?

Are you serious?

Perhaps.

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm

Read 'em and weep, Hippy!

Cullion
3rd June 09, 05:57 PM
A commonly cited statistic I've heard is that America's homicide rate is basically the same as most Western European nations when you filter out the stats for African American ghettoes. I don't know if that's true.

Zendetta
3rd June 09, 06:01 PM
Its horribly, painfully true. Ghetto Oakland has a murder rate on par with Baghdad.

Japuma
3rd June 09, 06:05 PM
Johnny,

gonna make this short not because you dont deserve a good answer but because I'm going to spend some time disecting a chunk of rotting pork I found festering on the side of the information super-highway (glances at the intellectual road-kill that is skinhead piggybitch).

Fascism can not advance itself without violence. Violence is a central component of fascism and as a movement it is incapable of advancing itself by peaceful means. I do not see violence as central or as a requirement for the defeat of say... republicans, or sciencetologists.

These movements may, or may CHOOSE to use violence to advance themselves. Violence is central to fascism's conception of itself.

But in advocating violence you appear no different from the people you object to. Normal people see you as no different from other ultra- radical movements like the Nazi party and the KKK. You are just as much as a crazy fuckjob as the rest of these people. Also, you are in fact a fascist yourself, you advocate violence to assert your strength over the weak, you try to suppress criticism by not listening to what anyone has to say and in reporting blatenly bias stories that support your cause and you say you are fighting to remove the class system from the world, however if some doesn't share they are the same beliefs as you they are a second class citizen in your eyes.

So shut the fuck up you lowlife, piece of trash, hypocritical asshole !

HappyOldGuy
3rd June 09, 06:05 PM
A commonly cited statistic I've heard is that America's homicide rate is basically the same as most Western European nations when you filter out the stats for African American ghettoes. I don't know if that's true.
It is true. But remember that we're still leaving your ghettoes in. (i.e. we're still nastier).

And KH, the problem with your analogy that you keep ignoring is that there is in fact such a thing as naive lower class black idealists. Who are every bit as whiny and inneffectual as their white middle class comrades.

Cullion
3rd June 09, 06:08 PM
It is true. But remember that we're still leaving your ghettoes in. (i.e. we're still nastier).

Not really. You have far more chance of being attacked by a stranger in the UK. You just have a huge murder rate that is almost entirely accounted for by your ghettoes.

HappyOldGuy
3rd June 09, 06:11 PM
Not really. You have far more chance of being attacked by a stranger in the UK. You just have a huge murder rate that is almost entirely accounted for by your ghettoes.

Don't count your slums and your murder rate drops dramatically too. Our murder rate without or slums is comparable to yours with it.

i.e. the ghettoes are a huge part of the difference, but not all of it.

Ajamil
3rd June 09, 06:19 PM
Are you serious?

Just cautious on cause - is it the minority culture, the fact that they're poor, the fact that they're perceived in such a way by the rest of the country, etc.

"reactionary capitalism with a mass base in the working and lower middle class that uses legal and extra-legal violence to reorder society into its own assumed self-image"
Isn't there usually an extreme form of national pride associated with fascism? I've never heard it related to reactionary capitalism before, I thought it was more socialist in economic view.

Antifa
3rd June 09, 06:22 PM
Its horribly, painfully true. Ghetto Oakland has a murder rate on par with Baghdad.

I'm not buying that for a minute.

Sorry... lived there. you know where and when, and it was worse then, and we both know it.

but Bagdad? No.

Cullion
3rd June 09, 06:26 PM
Just cautious on cause - is it the minority culture, the fact that they're poor, the fact that they're perceived in such a way by the rest of the country, etc.

Isn't there usually an extreme form of national pride associated with fascism? I've never heard it related to reactionary capitalism before, I thought it was more socialist in economic view.

It is. Nazism was national(ist) socialism. Communism is internationalist socialism.

JohnnyCache
3rd June 09, 07:08 PM
Johnny,

And you don't see ANY contradiction in this, at all? And you define all the assorted "nazis" as "fascist" for your purposes of beating people up, even though they have no institutionalized power?

Evaluate this

"I don't like fascists, they use violence to get their way"
"That's true, let's do something violent to them"

You are not an "anti" fascist. You are a fascist with a liberal political agenda on specific issues. You are not encouraging government by plurality, you're encouraging government by those with your views.

Granted, you can try to escape this by suddenly narrowing your focus to true, political, ie Italian/single party fascism, but the fact is, you're not fighting that cause when you beat up skinheads - you're acting to silence a minority opinion holder in a free state, because the government isn't strict enough for your taste.

Yes, there are portions of your movement active outside the United States, tendrils of the movement fighting "real" fascism, but domestically - the idea that violent direct action is required within the american or EU political dialouge is basically sick. You've been giving the blessing of living under one of the most open governments yet devised - but you're determined to isolate yourself and damage your own political credibility by placing yourself along side those commiting, essentially, domestic terrorism - would be fascists, your presumptive enemies.

Are you AFRAID of the nazi movement? Are you afraid you can't win an argument with the dumbest fucking people alive? You don't have to shove your fist in someone's face when they're transparently wrong - letting them talk is the best fucking thing you can do to them.

Zendetta
3rd June 09, 07:18 PM
I'm not buying that for a minute.

Sorry... lived there. you know where and when, and it was worse then, and we both know it.

but Bagdad? No.

Well, I was going to concede my flagrant hyperbole to your anecdotal experience... but I decided to get my Google on.

Well, guess what?

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1894566,00.html

There are different reckonings, but a murder rate of 40 to 50 per 100,000 is widely accepted for Baghdad. Oakland has a population of about 400, 000, and we routinely have triple digit body counts in a year.

2008 - 116 murders
2007 - 120 murders
2006 - 145 murders (!)

If we took "120 murders" per year as a round average, that yields a murder rate of about 30 per 100,000.

That is a bit less than Baghdad, but you'll note I said "Ghetto Oakland". I have no idea how many of my townsfolk live in teh D34dly Gh3770, but its fair to say it is far far less than 400K. Even if it was 200K, half of Oakland (WAY too high), that would be a murder rate some 25 - 50% higher than Baghdad.

So, you are right. The murder rate in Ghetto Oakland (or Ghetto DC, or Ghetto New Orleans, etc) isn't comparable to a developing nation in a war zone.

Fact is, its far worse.

Sorry to break it to you Buddy, but it really is that bad.

Antifa
3rd June 09, 07:30 PM
And you don't see ANY contradiction in this, at all? And you define all the assorted "nazis" as "fascist" for your purposes of beating people up, even though they have no institutionalized power?

Evaluate this

"I don't like fascists, they use violence to get their way"
"That's true, let's do something violent to them"

You are not an "anti" fascist. You are a fascist with a liberal political agenda on specific issues. You are not encouraging government by plurality, you're encouraging government by those with your views.

Granted, you can try to escape this by suddenly narrowing your focus to true, political, ie Italian/single party fascism, but the fact is, you're not fighting that cause when you beat up skinheads - you're acting to silence a minority opinion holder in a free state, because the government isn't strict enough for your taste.

Yes, there are portions of your movement active outside the United States, tendrils of the movement fighting "real" fascism, but domestically - the idea that violent direct action is required within the american or EU political dialouge is basically sick. You've been giving the blessing of living under one of the most open governments yet devised - but you're determined to isolate yourself and damage your own political credibility by placing yourself along side those commiting, essentially, domestic terrorism - would be fascists, your presumptive enemies.

Are you AFRAID of the nazi movement? Are you afraid you can't win an argument with the dumbest fucking people alive? You don't have to shove your fist in someone's face when they're transparently wrong - letting them talk is the best fucking thing you can do to them.

Johnny,

I have a friend that once said two great quotes

"when you start planing to put my mother in an oven, you negated your right to a calm cool collected discussion"

And

"Fascism doesnt start with concentration camps, it ends there"

That being said you do realize that these guys arent a racist debating club that sit round the table on CNN's crossfire right?

It's not like these guys ever put together an underground outfit (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Order_(group)) every now and again responsible for the biggest domestic terrorist (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midwest_Bank_Robbers) act in history or constitute a substrate responsible for epidemics of unorganized violence (http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/45a/121.html). Right?

It's also kind of easy to point out that these guys do have some institutional power at local and state levels.

Of course you are gonna be a good guy and read down all those links right?

Antifa
3rd June 09, 07:32 PM
It is. Nazism was national(ist) socialism. Communism is internationalist socialism.

In name only. Not one of the "socialist" points of hitlers national socialism got any actual steps taken towards them upon his assumption of power.

The economic program wound up being one of capitalist consolidation.

"Why nationalize the banks? We've nationalized the human beings" --- Hitler

Japuma
3rd June 09, 07:39 PM
Smashing bank windows and lighting cars on fire are fucking intimidation and fear tactic, used to push the weak in to submission of your will. These are the tatics that you and other terrorist use.
Stop acting like some snobby bitch who think he is superior because of your beliefs, you are the same as every other scumbag piece of shit who lit a church on fire.

HappyOldGuy
3rd June 09, 07:40 PM
Not gonna point fingers, but arguing about whether the nazi's were left or right or socialist or fascist or christian or atheist or x or y is just about the most retarded thing it is possible to do on the internet.

Antifa
3rd June 09, 07:47 PM
Not gonna point fingers, but arguing about whether the nazi's were left or right or socialist or fascist or christian or atheist or x or y is just about the most retarded thing it is possible to do on the internet.

could be more retarded, I could be japuma

Harpy
3rd June 09, 07:50 PM
japuma is allergic to onions, just so you know.

Japuma
3rd June 09, 07:53 PM
Thanks, it just causes wicked gas though, more dangerous to others then myself.

Antifa
3rd June 09, 08:02 PM
As a disturbed white kid himself, he likes to pretend his ilk can actually hang.

Piggybitch, piggybitch, piggybitch....

I had a nice long day to really think about what you said while I was taping and floating. It's so meditative. The fabulous ladies and I were discussing this in depth between dancing to the music on the radio and flinging excess drywall mud about and making fun of each others girlfriends.

Anyway, as we were loading our tools into the truck to haul them out of the WHITE GHETTO of east dayton to protect them from being stolen by the rebel flag tatooed human oxy-cotton sponges that live next door to our current jobsite one of the blue hair girls said "Wait what part of suburbia does this abulatory refugee matress stain come from?". I told her you were probably from Downers Grove or some other similar refuge for useless eaters.

Since you are obviously from Chicago-land as opposed to the actual city, you know, where I lived (http://maps.google.com/maps?q=ashland%20and%20chicago&oe=utf-8&rls=com.ubuntu:en-US:unofficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl) in the summer of '95 when they were burying heat stroke victims with a bulldozer, let me dispel the general fear that you feel as soon as you cross out of Cicero or Evanston or wherever it is that you hide from the gritty reality of the streets you perp on making a "living" on. The Green? A little dangerous, but I've walked right on by there unarmed and alone at night. No problem. No buzzing noise going by my head.

I lived in the same place in chicago for 6 months in 1995 and then again for 3 more in 1996. I went back for the DNC festivities. When the Chicago "undercover" cops were wear shirts that said "welcome to chicago, we kicked your fathers ass and now will kick yours". Of couse a couple of photos later and little dicky daily jr's petty fat pig in charge was claiming that "of course we respect protestors rights... those shirts arent offical..."... yeah, one great big fucking back peddal like the one you are doing down the hill you are riding with no coaster break straight to fail.

Of course there is no linkage whatsoever between Racism and Policing (http://gangresearch.net/GangResearch/Chicago/history/burge.htm) and the supression of civil rights in chicago (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Hampton) right?
/sarcasm

http://www.gangresearch.net/GangResearch/Chicago/cpdimages/smiling%20cops%20kill%20hampton.gif

Aliented white kids are too bigga pussies to cause the problems they talk about wanting to cause. That's what I said.

You toss that pussy word around around like its a really bad thing? gynophobic?

The poor, multi-generational blah blah (which happens to be black in this country)...that creates a particularly cloistered, homogenous environment of peculiarities which FOR WHATEVER REASON MAKE THE ACTUAL MURDER RATE REALLY REALLY FUCKING HIGH.

which never happens in disenfranchised white enviroments (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hells_Angels)?

Disenfranchised black kids go for the banging and the money....and that results in murders. Fine.

And white gangs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outlaws_Motorcycle_Club) never do that kind of thing?

Disenfranchised white kids, even the ones who really try to look like bad-asses....just don't follow-through. Even towards their political enemies and no matter how much they like to talk about it.

Not true. Have a friend who got out of prison 2 years ago after doing 10 for attempted murder of a nazi. I have another friend doing 75 years, she put a nazi girl right on the .357 train to vahalla in 1989.

I have 2 friends doing federal for molotovs following the Republican National Convention in Minnesota last year.

Gonna save myself some basic counter-survellance excercises for the next month and not talk about my friends in the radical enviromental movement

But there's that split....some look for family and purpose in teh fa5hist....others in da ant1-f4chsist.

No, I look for my family at my grandmothers house.

Same dynamic of a lot of big talk about causes and a neccesary degree of violence. Not much follow-through.

Wrong.

The wanna-be-ism of nervy white kids who look for something to latch onto...like skinheadism or anti-skinheadism...and fantasize about kicking the other one's ass (with a brick or boot)...meanwhile the real thugs actually kill eachother? KILL...EACH....OTHER.

See above.

Also:

I was educated by survivors of this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhUwizH-so4

And I have had a.. few.. good.. friends... die..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quq4zoeZaqU

As far as me, what I've done and where I've done it... Sorry... fail on the felony bait.

White kids who leave a quasi-dysfunctional mess and join pro or anti whatever are bags of repressed nerves and frustration. Nail-biters who, like I said, commit acts of drunken impulse in big groups in the name of a cause. Cuz...hey...what else is there to do? Again though, it's few and far between. It's a big rush and drain to get to that level...and of course, they never get away with it. See the drunken-and-big-group part. That's not conducive to stealth.

I do my street work sober. On the odd occasion I'm doing it in a bar I order a single beer, mostly to have something glass to throw.

The other side (politically only) fight the police and count on the cops wearing kid gloves. They don't need to be as coked up or drunk though....what gets them going is that mob psychology.

We could play alot rougher than we do also honey.

A good portion of both would otherwise be suicides.

Puleez

I'm harshly criticizing pseudo-fascist marginally violent white-supremacist youth movements.....and their mirror image on the other political side.

Except for the part where we dont deal meth and fuck our own sisters.

Should I not?

All of a sudden, observations on a sociological level don't fucking exist?

That doesnt pass muster as sociology anywhere that sociology is taught. Grade of F. For fail.

No, they do. It's just that it applies to present company, and most of us are trying to simply be polite about it.

Actually, I get quite a few positive messages about this and quite a few talking about how fucking obviously disturbed you are.

Agendas piss me off.

how about your own?

Again, as I like to say "No drugs on Panther time.

Hmmmmm... Like there are no poor white people without scruples, and the ghettos swarm with sociopaths.

But of course you are going to claim that it's culture and not biology right and then dance around the fact that you just godwinized yourself in the most pre-godwinized thread in fucking history. Congradumotherfuckinlations.

The balloon of repression pops and you get occasional freak-outs as opposed to a sustained campaign of real death and mayhem.

Calm cool and collected, not repressed. But hey... take aim and double tap the stereotype in centermass.

Once again, 1%ers fail. THL fails vicariously. So does Antifa. He throws bricks and relies on laws enforcing police restraint. Pussy. Total pussy. Although, I doubt he even does that. I gather he mostly "organizes".

Son... if you only knew. Now go feel up some teenager during a speeding bust or something.

Or you could respond and just finish proving my point about the link between being a racist asshole and being a pig.

Antifa
3rd June 09, 08:07 PM
Smashing bank windows and lighting cars on fire are fucking intimidation and fear tactic, used to push the weak in to submission of your will. These are the tatics that you and other terrorist use.
Stop acting like some snobby bitch who think he is superior because of your beliefs, you are the same as every other scumbag piece of shit who lit a church on fire.

yeah...

because... ummm... banks are weak and um submit to the will of the people so easily....

have you been confusing lead paint chips with cornflakes again?

Japuma
3rd June 09, 08:11 PM
yeah...

because... ummm... banks are weak and um submit to the will of the people so easily....

have you been confusing lead paint chips with cornflakes again?

It's not specificaly the bank you are intimidating, it's everyone else who sees you hooded queers on the news and think to themselves "i better think this way because i don't wanna piss these guys off" its pure terrorism, plain and simple.

JohnnyCache
3rd June 09, 08:32 PM
So...I'm not seeing what you posted in your links that MAKES YOU FUCKIN' BATMAN

You are taking action against people on the basis of their beliefs. You are using thug tactics instead of reason, law, or right. You were not elected to speak for society, you are not society's chosen law enforcer, you are just an asshole that doesn't like skins.

I mean, really.

Stop trying to be so high-handed with this shit. You like to fight. You have a macho complex. It's obvious from the way you brag about strutting around "the green" with things "buzzing by your head" (WHILE UPBRAIDING SOMEONE FOR RACISM no less)

Just say it.

Say "I'm an animal like the other animals and I like to fight like a fucking animal and I don't really need a reason, but I found one and once I had that moral backing, the hate poured out"

Because that's what's true, not your tail-eating philosophy of suppression of fascism through force sans authority.

And with all due respect to the dead of the holocaust, rightly or wrongly your opposition feels they are fighting for their point of view and from their history, as well.

Your circular argument of "THESE guys are REALLY bad so it's ok to stoop to their level" is the very sort of thing that stuck us in Iraq up to the balls for 7 years and counting.

I don't really CARE if you don't respect law. I don't really care if you don't respect process. I don't really care if you just want to be a swaggerdick, shit-talking, bad motherfucker and kick some people's heads in, but fuck man, don't try to take the high ground about it.

Antifa
3rd June 09, 08:38 PM
It's not specificaly the bank you are intimidating, it's everyone else who sees you hooded queers on the news and think to themselves "i better think this way because i don't wanna piss these guys off" its pure terrorism, plain and simple.

hmmmm.... Fredrick Maryland.... hmmmm... trying to remember why I recognize the name of that particular brackish tidal pool of the great appalician diaspora...

oh yeah... Thats the town that had that nazi prison guard in the 90s. The guy that flew a swaztika flag in is front yard and it still took them years to fire his ass....

Was he your father or your uncle? In the cave you live in are those two pre-linquistic grunts even differentiated?

Back a few posts ago I asked you if you were still shitting your diapers back in 1986... Now.. I've come to realize that in 1986 your mother had not even aquired the smack addiction that lead however indirectly to your uncertain and ill advised parentage.

hooded queers? Honey better than being a white hooded goat fucking church burning brother cousin

Antifa
3rd June 09, 08:55 PM
It's obvious from the way you brag about strutting around "the green" with things "buzzing by your head" (WHILE UPBRAIDING SOMEONE FOR RACISM no less) .

Umm Jonny... he was the one who brought up things buzzing past peoples head while they are by the "high rise projects in chicago"... I said I'd never seen such a thing while livng quite close to the the alleged worst of them. In fact I saw nothing that made that particular stretch of bad neighboor hood and more or less worse than any other and passed through it going about my bussiness without any problems whatsoever many times.

Please re-read.

And with all due respect to the dead of the holocaust, rightly or wrongly your opposition feels they are fighting for their point of view and from their history, as well. .

Obviously. and if I didnt spend ALOT of time reading their point of veiw it would be impossible to predict them. Sadly.. I've read enough fascist theory that I can write it and do sometimes

Your circular argument of "THESE guys are REALLY bad so it's ok to stoop to their level" is the very sort of thing that stuck us in Iraq up to the balls for 7 years and counting. .

its just over 6 since Georgey had his mission accomplished and it eated him.

And no. Because I dont stoop to their level. Fighting an admitted soldier in uniform is far from targeting civilians, which they clearly do for starters

In that for starters, me and mine are squeeky clean. The other side... far from it.

I don't really CARE if you don't respect law. I don't really care if you don't respect process. I don't really care if you just want to be a swaggerdick, shit-talking, bad motherfucker and kick some people's heads in, but fuck man, don't try to take the high ground about it.

Actually Johnny, fighting is not something thats my favorite thing. It's needed, but maintaining physical force and its effective capacity is very time consuming as you well know, and it becomes a big pain in the ass after a while when its not you're main focus, and you could be doing something else.

You see, since I've been here, I've learned quite a few things, and met some pretty awesome people, but I have peers in my other life that wonder why I spend any time talking to you all... figure that?

Point being, I'm not such a bad motherfucker that I'd do anything that would make my mother ashamed of me... and thats how I get by in this world...

Seriously...

JohnnyCache
3rd June 09, 08:55 PM
meh

whatever dude. You beat people up for not thinking like you.

Antifa
3rd June 09, 08:57 PM
you're losing it Antifa

this game is no fun when you just splutter.

not to sputter but...

huh?

JohnnyCache
3rd June 09, 08:58 PM
not to sputter but...

huh?

cross posted, was supposed to be under your reply to japuma.

Who is obviously a racist because he lives in a town with a racist in it?

Antifa
3rd June 09, 08:58 PM
meh

whatever dude. You beat people up for not thinking like you.

lots of people dont think like me.

I feel the need to beat up only a very few of them...

and most of the time I try and trick them into beating each other up.

JohnnyCache
3rd June 09, 09:00 PM
ok, I stand corrected on the buzzing noise thing. Didn't read the "no"

Antifa
3rd June 09, 09:01 PM
ok, I stand corrected on the buzzing noise thing. Didn't read the "no"

its cool

thats why I said please.

JohnnyCache
3rd June 09, 09:02 PM
lots of people dont think like me.

I feel the need to beat up only a very few of them...

and most of the time I try and trick them into beating each other up.

I love all your allusions to your "street work" and your "other life" and not getting "baited into copping to a felony" and all this stuff, and now this reference to what a mastermind you are.

I don't know HOW anyone would get the idea you think of yourself as a self-righteous masked vigilante.

Antifa
3rd June 09, 09:03 PM
cross posted, was supposed to be under your reply to japuma.

Who is obviously a racist because he lives in a town with a racist in it?

No... but he's been totally pissing me off for days so gets trolled right the fuck back

check the abu-garrib thread

Kein Haar
3rd June 09, 09:05 PM
I don't know much about ghetto America, but I can confirm that angry naive middle-class idealists are generally less homicidal than feral illiterate cocaine addicts raised by prostitutes here in the UK too.

You don't say?

JohnnyCache
3rd June 09, 09:06 PM
Also, seriously, the people you're working against CREAM themselves when they hear someone is actually out there plottin' 'ginst 'em - they LOVE the notion of having an antithesis. It justifies all their masturbating into their tinfoil hats about their brainwashed countrymen and such

Kein Haar
3rd June 09, 09:09 PM
What I just heard from you, anti, is: "We could.....but we don't...BUT WE COULD! Seriously...and we might. You just push us a little farther...then you'll see."

Touché.

Antifa
3rd June 09, 09:10 PM
I love all your allusions to your "street work" and your "other life" and not getting "baited into copping to a felony" and all this stuff, and now this reference to what a mastermind you are.

I don't know HOW anyone would get the idea you think of yourself as a self-righteous masked vigilante.

well... there is street work... which is what it is. And I use the term deliberately because I think of it as work.

And there is not-street work.. which is everything else... but you (and all of the other swaggerdick bad mofos of the bullshido universe) prolly wouldnt give a rats ass about the 90% or of the other work I do which is Education... I've spoken by inviation at quite a few schools, churchs, shit 2 whole colleges... Not very sexy.

Or the hours of reading and researching... also prolly not a very sexy discussion in these parts...

or the actual good honest to god intel ops that we pull all the time... which obviously arent going to get discussed in this forum but which I'm damn proud of.

If you are really interested in that stuff... drop a pm and when I have a few I'm more than happy to explain... to you personally and other folks who I feel like I can trust. You might not like what I do but you arent going to go out and spill the beans to fasc about how I got them chasing their tails in this or that place.

So far as masked vigilante... well.. Thanks I guess. that would make me a jungian cultural icon and therefore immortal...

Antifa
3rd June 09, 09:12 PM
Also, seriously, the people you're working against CREAM themselves when they hear someone is actually out there plottin' 'ginst 'em - they LOVE the notion of having an antithesis. It justifies all their masturbating into their tinfoil hats about their brainwashed countrymen and such

Ummm... they know we are here....

Actually... they prank call each other pretending to be us sometimes... kind funny

Antifa
3rd June 09, 09:15 PM
What I just heard from you, anti, is: "We could.....but we don't...BUT WE COULD! Seriously...and we might. You just push us a little farther...then you'll see."

Touché.

Then clean your ears out....

What I said was you are big pile of suburban assumptions wrapped in kevlar and state power

Japuma
3rd June 09, 09:17 PM
No... but he's been totally pissing me off for days so gets trolled right the fuck back

check the abu-garrib thread

I'm not trolling, you are a giant fucking twat who thinks his ideals make him better then everyone else, when in fact you are just another hippocrate.

kracker
3rd June 09, 09:19 PM

If you're talking about the Exarchia riots in Greece I have one thing and only one to say about that. THEY FUCKING WORKED. The pigs who killed an unarmed teen for no reason were brought to justice. When was the last time soemthing like that happened without violence?

Kein Haar
3rd June 09, 09:22 PM
I thought that was about banking...

Antifa
3rd June 09, 09:22 PM
If you're talking about the Exarchia riots in Greece I have one thing and only one to say about that. THEY FUCKING WORKED. The pigs who killed an unarmed teen for no reason were brought to justice. When was the last time soemthing like that happened without violence?

Good point. Too bad he dont know what the fuck he's talking about

Antifa
3rd June 09, 09:23 PM
I thought .

No...

you didnt...

as per always... you assumed

Kein Haar
3rd June 09, 09:24 PM
Then clean your ears out....

What I said was you are big pile of suburban assumptions wrapped in kevlar and state power

Until you're actually ready to bring it, I'm gonna have to write this off as more white-boy LARPing. As I've been correctly assuming.

And by that I mean directly.

Not causing a general ruckus and assuming a bunch of cops take it personally that you're fucking up someone else's neighborhood or business. Remember, they're just going home afterwards.

You should follow them and kill them.

Antifa
3rd June 09, 09:27 PM
Until you're actually ready to bring it, I'm gonna have to write this off as more white-boy LARPing. As I've been correctly assuming.

awwww... are you trying to get me to communicate a threat in print now...

God... this is like getting jumped by an Akidoka

Kein Haar
3rd June 09, 09:29 PM
Threat? I don't mean bring it to ME. No, stay away from me personally. I mean, let's get some high profile assasinations in general.

I repeat, you should kill police.

You could, right? But you haven't...but you would. AND YOU COULD! You own some com-bloc surplus, after all.

Antifa
3rd June 09, 09:30 PM
I repeat, you should kill police.

I repeat... Not going to make incriminating statements on internet...

Japuma
3rd June 09, 09:31 PM

Yeah, thats a good example, where hate of the police lead to innocent shops and cars being destroyed. Good job asshats. Also, the riots broke out less then a day after the boy was killed? It was a knee jerk reaction from a bunch of cockholes who are looking for any reason to stir shit up, regaurdless of the facts (or lack there of). Word of mouth was all anyone had to on but it was a reason to go out an "B34T T3H F4$C1STS!!!"

Antifa
3rd June 09, 09:32 PM
Threat? I don't mean bring it to ME. \.

Yeah... Safe (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security_blanket) in Downers Grove forever...

Kein Haar
3rd June 09, 09:33 PM
I repeat... Not going to make incriminating statements on internet...

Shiver.

Antifa
3rd June 09, 09:37 PM
Shiver.
go get your woobie (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security_blanket).. it will keep you warm

Antifa
3rd June 09, 09:38 PM
Yeah, thats a good example, where hate of the police lead to innocent shops and cars being destroyed. Good job asshats. Also, the riots broke out less then a day after the boy was killed? It was a knee jerk reaction from a bunch of cockholes who are looking for any reason to stir shit up, regaurdless of the facts (or lack there of). Word of mouth was all anyone had to on but it was a reason to go out an "B34T T3H F4$C1STS!!!"

Hmmmm....

Want to tell us what you know about the post war world war 2 history of greece?

Maybe there is some backstory?

Japuma
3rd June 09, 09:45 PM
Boo hoo... great reason to burn the businesses in the area. Not to mention Gregoris Lambrakis was a complete pacifist, way to carry on the legacy, I'm sure he'd be proud.

Antifa
3rd June 09, 09:48 PM
Boo hoo... great reason to burn the businesses in the area. Not to mention Gregoris Lambrakis was a complete pacifist, way to carry on the legacy, I'm sure he'd be proud.

so you dont know, dont care, are too lazy to look it up or too stupid?

Japuma
3rd June 09, 09:51 PM
Why don't you enlightment me, without the spin please.

kracker
3rd June 09, 09:55 PM
Good point. Too bad he dont know what the fuck he's talking about

Too bad people like that won't wake up until well after it's too late.

Japuma
3rd June 09, 09:58 PM
Too bad people like that won't wake up until well after it's too late.

Says the follower.

kracker
3rd June 09, 10:00 PM
Says the follower.

Who am I following? I'm not a collectivist and I'm not some kind of stalker. Can't think of any other sense of the word.

Japuma
3rd June 09, 10:04 PM
The disenfranchised masses looking for a leader to tell them who to be mad at this week.

Antifa
3rd June 09, 10:11 PM
Why don't you enlightment me, without the spin please.
sigh

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/10/can_you_use_it.jpg

Keith
3rd June 09, 10:19 PM
where I lived (http://maps.google.com/maps?q=ashland%20and%20chicago&oe=utf-8&rls=com.ubuntu:en-US:unofficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl) in the summer of '95 when they were burying heat stroke victims with a bulldozer,
So you lived in Chicago in '95 durring the heat wave? Is that suposed to be some kind of bad-asses accomplishment? You want a cookie? Seriously why is this important?

Antifa
3rd June 09, 10:23 PM
So you lived in Chicago in '95 durring the heat wave? Is that suposed to be some kind of bad-asses accomplishment? You want a cookie? Seriously why is this important?

Sets the time baseline. If I said I lived in chicago in 95 and I somehow didnt know that there was a heat wave I'd clearly be full of shit

Also..

Gives a sense to people who are from there what that neighboorhood was like then to what its like now....

From what I'm told you hear alot less Spanish and Polish around there then used to be the case.

Keith
3rd June 09, 10:30 PM
Sets the time baseline. If I said I lived in chicago in 95 and I somehow didnt know that there was a heat wave I'd clearly be full of shit

Also..

Gives a sense to people who are from there what that neighboorhood was like then to what its like now....

From what I'm told you hear alot less Spanish, Polish and Ukrainian around there then used to be the case.
No one challenged whether or not you had lived in Chicago. I understand maybe you were pre-empting inquiry, but you simply could have stated that there was a heat wave. You had to add that they were burring people with a bulldozer (somewhere around 500 or 600, mostly elderly). Why?

Antifa
3rd June 09, 10:42 PM
No one challenged whether or not you had lived in Chicago. I understand maybe you were pre-empting inquiry, but you simply could have stated that there was a heat wave. You had to add that they were burring people with a bulldozer (somewhere around 500 or 600, mostly elderly). Why?

I moved there right while the heat wave began... remeber thinking "what the fuck is this place that they bury the old people in mass graves?"

Sort of crystalized my first impression of the essential nastiness of the whole deal. The calouseness..

These people, mostly the old and alone, too poor to fry in their own homes, for expidency dumped in a hole together....

To live your whole life and get dropped in a hole with a dozer, nobody knows your name or even gives a fuck or even counts the dead.... In the third largest city in the richest nation in the world...

kind of sticks with you ya know...

Says alot about the whole place.....

Keith
3rd June 09, 11:05 PM
I reported to basic training at Great Lakes Naval Training Center in July of '95. I actually wasn't aware that SO many people had died until just now. But they didn't exactly fetch us the morning paper where I was spening my time in my Chicago adventure.

Wounded Ronin
3rd June 09, 11:07 PM
done to death in this thread (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=72146)

after I'm done with work we can do it again if you like. give you a chance to read up and try to formulate an argument I'm not bored with.

OK, dude. If you gather up a group of your friends and systematically try and fight with skinheads in order to make them feel bad about themselves, you are clearly not engaging in behavior engaged in by gangs.

Knave
3rd June 09, 11:47 PM
Greetings.

After careful consideration, I have decided that Antifa is some sort of fascinating cross between Professor Chaos and Matthew Lillard from SLC Punk.

Antifa
4th June 09, 07:34 AM
I reported to basic training at Great Lakes Naval Training Center in July of '95. I actually wasn't aware that SO many people had died until just now. But they didn't exactly fetch us the morning paper where I was spening my time in my Chicago adventure.

but when you got leave the food was excellent?

thats one of the things I do miss about chicago... the food.

Antifa
4th June 09, 07:37 AM
Greetings.

After careful consideration, I have decided that Antifa is some sort of fascinating cross between Professor Chaos and Matthew Lillard from SLC Punk.

instead you might want to carefully consider not speaking

Sun Wukong
4th June 09, 08:36 AM
but when you got leave the food was excellent?

thats one of the things I do miss about chicago... the food.
Chicago for food? You've got to spend more time around New Orleans man. Food second to none. Beats the shit out of every other town I've been in, only second maybe to the Asian food around Vancouver IF and only IF you really dig Asian food the most.

Lebell
4th June 09, 08:37 AM
[email protected] american cuisine.

Sun Wukong
4th June 09, 08:43 AM
[email protected] american cuisine.

New Orleans will take the pepsi challenge against any of those Euro towns any day of the week man.

Totemicist
4th June 09, 08:48 AM
New Orleans will take the pepsi challenge against any of those Euro towns any day of the week man.

Ahhhhrgggg your culinary dumbness hurts my head, take it back you fool.

Lebell
4th June 09, 08:50 AM

whats the pepsi challenge?

you see we tastefull europeans dont ' do' pepsi, we drink pernod and stuff.
with our pinkies stretched out.

Ajamil
4th June 09, 09:12 AM
with our pinkies stretched out.

You know my pinky does this automatically? Doesn't matter what I'm drinking...I think it alone adds a good 20% to my gay rating.

Sun Wukong
4th June 09, 09:57 AM
Ahhhhrgggg your culinary dumbness hurts my head, take it back you fool.

Crawfish ettoufette, creole gumbo, banana foster... dude, you just don't know the joy of good creole and cajun food man.

HappyOldGuy
4th June 09, 10:39 AM

Southerners know how to cook pig better than pretty much anyone else in the world except maybe chinese. And they do good stuff with seafood too.

But then we get to what they do to vegetables.

Sun Wukong
4th June 09, 10:46 AM
But then we get to what they do to vegetables.

Collard greens and black eyed peas not your thing?

I know what you're saying though. it's usually over cooked compared to everywhere else and fat back shouldn't be an additive for everything that comes out of the ground.

Knave
4th June 09, 11:01 AM
Greetings.

instead you might want to carefully consider not speaking

JDkxLX2thC4

Ajamil
4th June 09, 11:11 AM
Southerners know how to cook pig better than pretty much anyone else in the world except maybe chinese. And they do good stuff with seafood too.What about Hawaii? Isn't pig hunting/cooking like, what they do when they get bored there?

Totemicist
4th June 09, 11:20 AM
Crawfish ettoufette, creole gumbo, banana foster... dude, you just don't know the joy of good creole and cajun food man.

I have no problem with you saying creole and cajun food is nice.

You are comparing it to "Europe" which includes Spain, France and the UK who are all considered to be in the top 5 in terms of having the best restaurants in the world.

In more general terms any list of the worlds greatest cuisines would undoubtedly include Greek, Italian and French at an absolute minimum so you are asking for WTF PWNGE.

HappyOldGuy
4th June 09, 11:41 AM

You are comparing it to "Europe" which includes Spain, France and the UK who are all considered to be in the top 5 in terms of having the best restaurants in the world.

In more general terms any list of the worlds greatest cuisines would undoubtedly include Greek, Italian and French at an absolute minimum so you are asking for WTF PWNGE.

New York has more of the worlds top 100 restaurants than any of those countries.

Greek cuisine as world great=laughter.

Edit: Minor correction based on latest numbers.
US 8 (6 in new york)
Spain 6
UK 4
France 7

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Restaurant_(magazine)_Top_50

Sun Wukong
4th June 09, 11:54 AM

Have you been to New Orleans before and actually went around sampling the food rather than just beers and the 24 hour strip clubs?

I'm sure there are good restaurants in the UK, but they are famous for bad food. New Orleans is famous for fantastic food.

I'm not saying French food isn't great, but if you knew much about New Orleans, you'd know they have a heavy ethnic French population. It even has a section of the city called THE FRENCH QUARTER.

The French food is probably better in Paris, but I fucking dare you to find something other than good French food there.

New York has fantastic food too, but I'm not about to drop $500.00 on a meal for the same quality food that I can get at home for $25.00 or less.

Totemicist
4th June 09, 12:01 PM
New York has more of the worlds top 100 restaurants than any of those countries.

Greek cuisine as world great=laughter.

Lets look at that shall we:

http://www.theworlds50best.com/module/acms_winners?group_id=1

http://www.foodandwine.com/articles/the-worlds-10-best-restaurant-cities-go-list-2008

Now for the big one (Michelin):

World Cities in Numbers

Total number of starred restaurants
- Tokyo = 173
- Paris = 63
- London = 49 (51)
- New York = 42
- San Fran & Bay Area = 32
- Hong Kong & Macau = 28
- Los Angeles = 20
- Las Vegas = 17
- Lyon = 13

Total number of stars
- Tokyo = 227
- Paris = 96
- London = 59 (65)
- New York = 57
- Hong Kong & Macau = 40
- San Fran & Bay Area = 40
- Los Angeles = 24
- Las Vegas = 22
- Lyon = 18

Now I don't deny that NY is a good city for eating, however when we are comparing Europe to the US (or in fact in this caes it was New Orleans) you may find you are talking shit.

If you don't respect Greek food then you have no idea what you are on about mate.

JohnnyCache
4th June 09, 12:06 PM
Yeah, but the number of starred restaurants isn't the best measure, since, you know, a four star ASIAN restaurant in London isn't really a blow for ENGLISH FOOD. . .

The south has a distinct cuisine, more than one really - cajun, soul, tex-mex, bbq - the UK has...ah...I don't even know what you people eat, except that it somehow manages to be simultaneously the worst and the second most fattening. If you're going to be right behind the US in being fat, you should at least be right behind us in enjoying it.

Totemicist
4th June 09, 12:11 PM
Yeah, but the number of starred restaurants isn't the best measure, since, you know, a four star ASIAN restaurant in London isn't really a blow for ENGLISH FOOD. . .

The south has a distinct cuisine, more than one really - cajun, soul, tex-mex, bbq - the UK has...ah...I don't even know what you people eat, except that it somehow manages to be simultaneously the worst and the second most fattening. If you're going to be right behind the US in being fat, you should at least be right behind us in enjoying it.

Yeah but, but, but.....if you don't like the results change the measure, this was never about english food JC it was about a statement that the food in New Orleans is better than the food in europe.

I inoffensively pointed out that this was incorrect and instead of a graceful acknowledgement you fuckers seem to feel the need to run out the stars and stripes and try to make this UK vs USA.

Enjoy I have to go and get drunk.

Sun Wukong
4th June 09, 12:13 PM
That list is BULLSHIT. It was made by a company that sells sparkling water.

Who do you think made it on the list? Their customers, that's who.

EuropIan
4th June 09, 12:14 PM
You guys need to shut the fuck up about southerrn cooking.

It is awesome.

Sun Wukong
4th June 09, 12:17 PM
I eat in Vancouver all the time dude, and I gotta tell ya that the food there is really, really great. As long as you appreciate good asian food.

Thai, viet, korean, Japanese, Chinese food there all kicks major ass. Now ask me how the white people food is?

Meh.

Sun Wukong
4th June 09, 12:29 PM
Yeah but, but, but.....if you don't like the results change the measure, this was never about english food JC it was about a statement that the food in New Orleans is better than the food in europe.

I inoffensively pointed out that this was incorrect and instead of a graceful acknowledgement you fuckers seem to feel the need to run out the stars and stripes and try to make this UK vs USA.

I didn't mean to make it about UK vs. US.

You pommie, quasi-socialist, colonial bastards are great. Your sense of humor is top notch and your TV has made amazing improvements since the 80s. I admire your sense of civic duty, your fine manners, your educational facilities and the quality of the learned gentleman contributed to the world. Plus, you guys have Stephen Hawking.

However, I think most of those lists are slanted big time in favor of what is fashionable and less in terms of what tastes amazing.

Being an artist in the kitchen for the big glitzy places usually has all this crap about presentation and is frequently judged as much on their wine list as on the food.

Japuma
4th June 09, 01:28 PM
http://members.arstechnica.com/x/jables/Derail.jpg

HappyOldGuy
4th June 09, 01:42 PM

Michelin doesn't even operate in most of the US. It covers in depth based on the guides that are published. So there is one guide for London/NY/Bay area (new)/Tokyo. And maybe another for half of the rest of Europe. Nor are the star standards consistent across guides. I would point out that Barcelona is probably the hottest food city in the world right now, and has only a bare handful of starred restaurants.

The restaurant magazine, sparkling water, etc lists aim to chose the best restaurants overall, regardless of whether they fall in a major metro, but of course it is all subjective and subject to the whims of fashion.

However, whichever one you chose. The USA beats all the countries you named.

honesty
4th June 09, 01:50 PM
I dont understand where this stereotype that English food sucks comes from. I think most of you saying that probably have and outdated view on what British food is (probably stemming from ww2)...

Robot Jesus
4th June 09, 01:54 PM
The French food is probably better in Paris, but I fucking dare you to find something other than good French food there.

the great canadian pub in Paris has the best burger I've ever tasted.
I mean, that first bite... Oh, what heaven that first bite is. The bun, like a sesame-freckled breast of an angel, resting gently on the ketchup and mustard below. Flavors mingling in a seductive pas de deux. And then... a pickle the most... playful... little pickle, and then a slice of tomato, a leaf of lettuce, and a... a patty... of ground beef, so... exquisite...swirling in your mouth, breaking apart and combining again in a fugue of sweets and savories so... delightful. This is no mere sandwich of grilled meat and toasted bread. This is God... speaking to us through food.

Ajamil
4th June 09, 02:05 PM
It's been said already, but restaurants are judged by atmosphere as much if not more than food taste.

This is God... speaking to us through food.

The sanskrit term is prasadam - God as food.

kracker
4th June 09, 02:10 PM
French cuisine may be considered alright provided you are an exceedingly wealthy annorexic midget. Seriously what the fuck is up with the portions at French restaurants? Who in their right minds pays $34 for a "steak" you can eat in 2 bites?

Zendetta
4th June 09, 03:04 PM
My God. I thought this would still be the Prison Rape Thread, now that TLH's Gay for Marriage Thread became a Limp-Wristed Glitte-Rama.

But you guys have Gayed this one up too with your talk of "cuisine" and whatnot.

Jeez. Where's Reese when we really need him?

EuropIan
4th June 09, 03:08 PM
Dissing southern cooking is a no go zone.

You know this, Zen

Zendetta
4th June 09, 03:12 PM
Oh fuck yeah, I'm all about the soulfood.

But reflect on the fact that you called it "southern cooking" (aka " suthun cookin' "), not this faggy metrosexual "cuisine" shit like they eat in France and other gay-ass countries like that.

EuropIan
4th June 09, 03:14 PM
only new orleans can lay claim on the word "cuisine" for obvious reasons.

TheLordHumungus
4th June 09, 03:23 PM
I gotta put in a good word for Philly food. I'm required to by law, otherwise Rendell would never forgive me.

Oh, and I can't forget Montreal.

mrblackmagic
4th June 09, 04:14 PM
It's Chicago. 'Nough said.

jubei33
4th June 09, 04:29 PM
Tokyo and Kyoto are nice cities to eat, but if venture outside of Japanese fare most time you'll get a Japanese idea of what a particular dish should taste like. There are a lot of great restaurants though, but take for example something that's supposed to be spicy, like uh for lack of something better tacos, you'll get a weak version of it. Not always though just seems like the trend. The pastas are usually very good, popular especially italian pastas. shanghai has a lot of new, intersting stuff opening up too.

Chicago was a great city to eat in. A super mix of ethnicity made it work. We used to go to this korean barbeque restaurant (yakiniku) place that had mexican and greek on either side.

NYC is probably the best in america imo. My brother is a sou-chef in some private club downtown. I usually get a good appraisal of things when we go. Can't wait to get back too.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
5th June 09, 03:09 AM
French cuisine may be considered alright provided you are an exceedingly wealthy annorexic midget. Seriously what the fuck is up with the portions at French restaurants? Who in their right minds pays $34 for a "steak" you can eat in 2 bites?

$34 is not a lot of money for a really good steak. It's not even a lot of money period. Are you fourteen? Do you have a job?

Tanhalen21
5th June 09, 03:26 AM
You can't rape a consenting partner.

I've been saying this for years but they never believe me

Lebell
5th June 09, 04:22 AM
It's been said already, but restaurants are judged by atmosphere as much if not more than food taste.

The sanskrit term is prasadam - God as food.

The katholics believe they can eat jesus and drink his blood.

it freaks me out...

kracker
5th June 09, 08:06 AM
$34 is not a lot of money for a really good steak. It's not even a lot of money period. Are you fourteen? Do you have a job?

$34 isn't a lot for a good steak at an American steakhouse where they serve normal size amounts of food. My point was that it would take like 8 of these French "steaks" to feel full.

EuropIan
5th June 09, 08:13 AM
$34 isn't a lot for a good steak at an American steakhouse where they serve normal size amounts of food. My point was that it would take like 8 of these French "steaks" to feel full.
You're right, the portions are too small.
http://www.funatico.com/media/pics/Difference%20between%20Europe%20and%20USA.jpg

Robot Jesus
5th June 09, 09:25 AM

my recipe in the steak thread, the one with the flank steak, thats a French recipe.

real French food isn't that tiny, it's usually small portions, but thats because it's not a meal without a generous app and desert in addition to the main.

HappyOldGuy
5th June 09, 11:09 AM

You know less about french food than you do about politics, work, or life.

Fearless Ukemi
5th June 09, 12:56 PM

Either they just didn't like you, which wouldn't suprise me, or you ordered it well done. They always give the losers who order it well done the worst cuts.

Ajamil
5th June 09, 01:20 PM
The katholics believe they can eat jesus and drink his blood.

it freaks me out...

But what if it tasted really really good? When I wasn't veggie I always wondered about longpig. I've never had a communion wafer - what do they taste like? They seem too insubstantial (see what I did there?) to have any defining flavor, but I'd imagine Jesus to have a little zest in his flesh.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
5th June 09, 03:16 PM

Do you really think that prices are arbitrary?

kracker
5th June 09, 04:33 PM
Do you really think that prices are arbitrary?

Maybe not for steak of that nature because I understand production cost of special grazing/special cows and whatever that they like to brag about but doesn't make any tangible difference can cost a lot. OTOH, I don't believe for a second that a glass of 1853 Pinot Homosexualio contatins enough production cost to compensate for the like 60 gallons of beer or 20 gallons of Wolf Dog Vodka that could have been bought for the same price. I know the restaurant pays more for the fancy shit so but prices are determined by the pretentious wine homos so I would argue that that is arbitrary.

Zendetta
5th June 09, 04:43 PM
*culinary facepalm*

theotherserge
5th June 09, 05:38 PM
good Indian food makes for a nice poo the next morning

Antifa
5th June 09, 06:20 PM
Jesus mcnugget fucking christmass on a popsickle stick! I mention food in chicago once...ONCE.. and you overstuffed motherfuckers have buffeted yourself to Tokyo, Paris and back in 36 hours...

And without DAYoung to boot....

Totally bourgeois....

shameful... emphasis on FULL.

HappyOldGuy
5th June 09, 06:22 PM
Excuse me.

We need more bread at our table.

Hurry on now.

Antifa
5th June 09, 06:34 PM
Excuse me.

We need more bread at our table.

Hurry on now.

wrong industrial union sweetie

ask somebody in food service...

HappyOldGuy
5th June 09, 06:41 PM
Don't make me speak to your manager.

Antifa
5th June 09, 06:50 PM

It's too late the cook already squeezed out the dishrag in your last cup of coffee

Spade: The Real Snake
5th June 09, 06:58 PM
Your tip shall be a penny and a nasty note scrawled onto a menu.

Antifa
5th June 09, 07:10 PM

Kw54-rCIrPs

you people are all the same

Ajamil
6th June 09, 12:44 PM

Management hates customers as much as us servers, and rarely have I seen a manager do anything but make the punishment "look" good in front of you.

Don't write on the menu! The greeters clean those and what did they do to you?

HappyOldGuy
6th June 09, 04:45 PM
Management hates customers as much as us servers, and rarely have I seen a manager do anything but make the punishment "look" good in front of you.

It's been a long time since I did food service, but I pretty distinctively remember most managers I worked for believed very strongly in the downhill nature of shit flowage.

TheLordHumungus
6th June 09, 09:10 PM
All the way down to your plate.